Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC (41361 Views)

Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary / We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC / Nbc Can't Stop Radio Biafra Says Nbc Director For Public Affairs, Mallam Awwalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Rilwayne001: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2015
ERCROSS:
NBC should just shut their mouth.. Track the ediot and shut it down... Simple, u cum here telling us to ignore d message when u can actually do something about it..
Abi una too dey set up committee to look inside the matter angry
And as for the BIAFRANs, u can continue dreaming, No Biafra for u...
Nto tongue

grin grin dayummmn
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by HopeAtHand: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2015
new2020:

Shattap before slap that poisonous yoruba mouth of yours. This trick will never work again with us especially with this younger generation of SS...as far as we in SS are concerned, the Igbos have never done anything bad to us...never, all through history but show of love. We stand with our Igbo brothers!

We SS?? Please who is we? If you are speaking, speak for your tribe..tell me the name of your State and tribe in the SS before we start..i am Ikwerre, Rivers landlord.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Burger01(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2015
vfactor:

Biafrauds??. Aren't u looking for trouble?? You re underestimating them, the same way our government underestimated boko haram.
Same way the gorverment deals with Boko Haram same way Biafrauds get dealt with...and massively too smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2015
TheNature:

ur papa tel say u be ibo,wen ws d last time u travel 2 ur papa land?
U sef u sure say u be igbo, cox real igbo man no go spell igbo as ibo.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

We SS?? Please who is we? If you are speaking, speak for your tribe..tell me the name of your State and tribe in the SS before we start..i am Ikwerre, Rivers landlord.

Another yoruba man...if you are really Ikwerre you should know the below by now is happening in your state! Next one!

"The station which shows solidarity for the Biafra struggle is mainly listened to by people in Rivers state."
https://www.nairaland.com/2406625/reactions-trail-growing-popularity-radio#35167784

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Iykopee(m): 8:06am On Jun 27, 2015
size40:
Even here in Rivers state, my state. Our traditional rulers, chiefs, opinion leaders, youth leaders etc have urged everybody to ignore Radio Biafra. That they are not real. That they want to use Radio Biafra to start another civil war as they did in the sixties in other to steal our oil wealth which was why they went into war against the Nigerian govt. That we should never identify with them. We should never allow them hoist their flags in any part of Rivers state.

^^^^ Becos u aint the only Rivers man on this platform, may i remind u that u have a collection of village sanguines u refer to as elders? Now, talking about stealing crude oil from Rivers people, are u still believing in the same old stories they told our intellectually lazy fathers and grandfathers during the civil war?

In a situation whereby u can't point to one Rivers man who owns an oil well, while u have countless number of Hausas irrespective of the fact that they dont have single drop of oil in their region, does it not amount to stealing of crude oil @ your backyard? If u can't rebuke a Hausa man for stealing ur crude oil, why wud u do so to an igbo man?

besides, the igbo man produces crude oil in about 2 states, he's not a leech to us. U shud as a matter of fact start thinking like a 21st century being. Becos u are thinking like ur so called senseless elders, u just dont make a difference now. Btw the way, i'm a Rivers man.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Pontaboki: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2015
There is nothing NBC can do,have the closed BBC Hausa Service.

Infact our Democracy is Maturing!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by fujirice: 8:12am On Jun 27, 2015
size40:
Even here in Rivers state, my state. Our traditional rulers, chiefs, opinion leaders, youth leaders etc have urged everybody to ignore Radio Biafra. That they are not real. That they want to use Radio Biafra to start another civil war as they did in the sixties in other to steal our oil wealth which was why they went into war against the Nigerian govt. That we should never identify with them. We should never allow them hoist their flags in any part of Rivers state.
Hihihihohohihi! Our oyel. An igbo man doesn't need your oil to thrive in life. If you doubt me look around you. I may not agree with the messages radio biafria is putting out there but are you guys better off now? Are your lands not polluted with oil spillages? Is it the igbos that is polluting your lands? Is your precious oil not stollen daily without anything to do about it? Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. Whoever fed you guys that crap of coming to steal your oil just lied to you all and you lot couldn't even use your heads to annalize happenings around you. We don't need your oil dear, we just want to be free from this forced amalgamation, simple!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Matthew4sure(m): 8:12am On Jun 27, 2015
Radio biafra director is a business man by the time all igbo people from abroad and Nigeria contribute money on unknown account full he will off the radio by himself, when sir ojukwu fight for biafra he was here in Nigeria with his people, so call director hide inself beat the drum of war without him present how many development he has done to igbo land as his own, Nigeria wise and think before it late.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by andyanders: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2015
They are just noise makers and hungry slowpoke on Niger Bridge. Uwazuike and their likes should be cautioned or arrested for such.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by RickyTan: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2015
same2u:

Yes bro.

I have seen ibos investments in all the state that have been to in nigeria.

They are welcomed in all state to do business.

We went for a project in ekiti.

Close to us was a new building, the villagers said they don't know the owner, but from the money spent the person must be an Ibo man.. that was their conclusion.

The ones calling for biafra just lack political power, they know they don't have the structure.

The problem is their culture. They have elders and not leaders ... so its always hard for them to settle for one person.

Hausa culture and religion helped in politics. They believe so much in their leaders ..

And Yoruba also.. the respect for culture helped them also.

Uwazurike can meet all he wants with Dokubo Asari. Their agenda is death and destruction and that will not be Nigeria's portion. Amen.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by drfk001(m): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2015
it's really sad to see teenagers brag about war when they have never experienced civil unrest. I haven't experienced war but I experienced the civil unrest in '93, the famed "oso abiola". those calling for biafra are either jobless or an okada rider. If you want war, take a tour to borno, spend 3weeks @the frontline, then come back and ask for war.
BTW...am proudly igbo and I believe in NIGERIA

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by MarieSucre(f): 8:16am On Jun 27, 2015
This is another needless distraction, distracting us from the woe Nigeria is in. Fix our infrastructure and raise the standard of living Federal Government and stop chasing a new bogey man every new month.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by datone: 8:17am On Jun 27, 2015
same2u:

U said we have investments...

Tell me your investment and how u plan to move it out ... I will take u serious afterwards

SHAME ON YOU. SO HE SHOULD SHOW YOU HIS INVESTMENT ABI ? MAKE YOU DO WETIN WITH AM . SO YOU LOOKING FOR SOMEONES INVESTMENT TO CLAIM IT because OF WHAT ? I KNOW THAT WAST BEEN ON UR MINDS THINKING THE IBOS WILL LEAVE THEIR INVESTMENT FOR YOU SILLY LAZY FOWLS TO COME AND CLAIM . LAZY FOOL

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by HopeAtHand: 8:17am On Jun 27, 2015
new2020:

Another yoruba man...if you are really Ikwerre you should know the below by now is happening in your state! Next one!

"The station which shows solidarity for the Biafra struggle is mainly listened to by people in Rivers state."
https://www.nairaland.com/2406625/reactions-trail-growing-popularity-radio#35167784

Theres nothing in the thread to fuzz about.

Radio Biafra sending signals into Rivers doesn't translate to being popularl among Rivers Indigenes.

You can stay in PH and pick signals of Radio Stations in Yenagoa, Bayelsa..does that translate to the station being popular in PH?

Since we cant relate to Biafra and its aspirations, the station is just a source of nuisance to us.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by martinz1: 8:17am On Jun 27, 2015
size40:
you should speak in favour of your tribe cause rivers is not one , even niger delta is not one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2015
Okbath:
who will do that is it Nigerian forces? International community that fought the war in favor of Nigeria are no more interested.

Smh
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2015
TheNature:

nobody is fighting any civil war as u though nd wishin them.besides ibos r still far better to those who didn't fight any war in nigeria.
Smh
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Abbey2sam(m): 8:20am On Jun 27, 2015
natas22:
They pass so much hate messages that I will agree with NBC but they made some claims about how corrupt our leaders are to the point of giving details only an insider should know but the so called EFCC, ICPC etc ignored such infor. And the so called leaders should be checked because millions of Nigerians are suffering in a land filled with honey.

I believe in one Nigeria and all my life I have never seen were hate overshadowed LOVE.
www.

ain't anyone suppose to ignore any massage coming from the station? including all this agencies you just mentioned

before you go after big criminals like this, you need to gather all your facts,not just some hearsay from radio Biafra

or their lawyer will make you look like a fool
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Gistben: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2015
DollyParton1:
Nmadi Kanu or whatever his name is, is a goat. His followers are three times fools sef.
Nobody is holding down Biafra. By all means, carry ya load and go. But do it in a reasonable manner. Stop spewing hate.
You need to see the negativity, hatred and violence that emanates from these people.
I tell you all, bring on the war, ya ass will be roasted again like it was earlier.
speak not what u cant defend. Biafra of today is not Biafra of yestaday. Just imagin common radio station, ur country NBC can't traced. Becarefull dis time

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by NDPVF(m): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2015
Saklekplus:
Useless animal people, they are the one spoiling this country, that's why they will never rule this country, over my dead body nit to talk of vice president. ... Nothing for our agbari ojukwu "inoki" born bastard brothers
yet you want them in Nigeria?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Ralphlauren(m): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2015
Pontaboki:
There is nothing NBC can do,have the closed BBC Hausa Service.

Infact our Democracy is Maturing!

Your ignorance and level of stupid1ty is mindblowing.

What's the basis of comparing a whole BBC (hausa service) with biafra radio? Are you high on cheap crack or what

Have you heard any hate speech on BBC hausa radio? Do you know how many years BBC hausa has been in existence? Have you heard or read of any complaint against BBC hausa radio? Have you ever listened to BBC radio in your life? If you have, then you should know that all the do is broadcast everyday news in Hausa language?

Are you aware that that BBC radio is a very professional radio station and BBC (a world renowned organsization based in UK and kept alive thanks to the mandatory BBC license fee paid by most UK resident taxpayers) is the last organisation that will get itself involved in any sectarian mess.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Eureka123(f): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2015
Saklekplus:
Useless animal people, they are the one spoiling this country, that's why they will never rule this country, over my dead body nit to talk of vice president. ... Nothing for our agbari ojukwu "inoki" born bastard brothers

With your heart of hate, are you now any better than the supposed trouble makers?? What is wrong with some of you? It really beats me!

I believe those individuals shouting "Biafra this" and "Biafra that" should stop it already. Try to channel that strength into helping the nation grow and becoming a better and respectable tribe. The very name "Biafra" is starting to sound annoying.

I am Igbo. Although I do not understand this hatred for us, when we were also victims of what happened in the war as well, I believe in one Nigeria. I love and cherish the wonderful friends I've made from the other tribes of Nigeria and races of the world. What has happened in the past has happened. I thank my parents for teaching me the basics of all I know about my tribe today, and I'm especially grateful they never instilled the hatred for other tribes in my heart.

I didn't live or exist during the time of the civil war, but I'll do my lot to protect the Nigeria I have today - OUR Nigeria.

Stop this silly hate. So many divided countries aren't finding division funny today, it's all been either one issue today or the other the next day.

For the leadership of the nation, if I find a Yoruba or Hausa person qualified to rule and elevate the nation, I'll vote and support him/her. I sincerely hope you all can put away the hate and sentiments, and do same for that qualified Igbo man/woman.

Do well to promote peace and tolerance! Nigeria is on the verge of immense greatness!! Be part of that revolution! One day, if you are bothered about having opportunity to rule Nigeria, that time will come!! Teach your children to become credible leaders and not sycophants of war!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2015
DollyParton1:
Nmadi Kanu or whatever his name is, is a goat. His followers are three times fools sef.
Nobody is holding down Biafra. By all means, carry ya load and go. But do it in a reasonable manner. Stop spewing hate.
You need to see the negativity, hatred and violence that emanates from these people.
I tell you all, bring on the war, ya ass will be roasted again like it was earlier.
Aunty mi.. u wan to fight ni? Longest time

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by ElekeNtioba: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2015
size40:

this ur lie fit make satan jealous! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2015
I have a message for Ibo people. In fairness to you guys, you have been treated very badly. You guys are not getting a fair deal from Nigeria. You guys are not united however. You have people more interested in making money than fighting for an identity and for freedom for you guys.

South South people. You guys seem to be kind of dumb. Not all of you though. What have you been able to do with the oil you have? Have you made your places paradise? No. Whose fault is it? Your fault. Your best best is to form an alliance with the Ibos. You cannot do it alone. The reason the Yorubas and Hausas will continue to steal your oil is because you are not smart.

Finally, the NBC is saying rubbish. I have listened to radio Biafra and they are not preaching hate. This is the person preaching hate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHDaHlTaHJw

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by NDPVF(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2015
[s]
QuotaSystem:

Shut your lying mouth igbo man. The SS leaders have spoken, they are wiser now.
[/s]When,where and how?.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2015
size40:
grin

Chaiii grin wicked grin

Mogidi SeverusSnape ECOTERRORS tit lawanson44 won't like this oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Lynpet: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2015
[/color]So even Hausa Fulani listing to Radio Biafra
NBC can never stop Radio Biafra

.... we are every were in the world
.our prayer is that u give us Biafra
and u live in peace .....
may chukwu abiama help us iseeeee [color=]So even Hausa Fulani listing to Radio Biafra

may chukwu abiama help us iseeeee
So even Hausa Fulani listing to Radio Biafra

may chukwu abiama help us iseeeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by khanwale(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2015
size40:
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by porka: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2015
[size=13pt]Which is more dangerous between Biafra Radio and a Sharia spreading president?

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria,"

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," Buhari

Nigerian court sentences nine to death for blasphemy

...The Upper Sharia Court in the city of Kano handed down death sentences to a Sufi Muslim cleric and eight of his followers for remarks they made about the Prophet Mohammed last month.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/06/nigerian-court-sentences-nine-to-death-for-blasphemy/

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2015
DollyParton1:
lol, will you fight also dear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings / NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North / How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.