Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over (24700 Views)

Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges / Kaduna 2017 Declaration)the Drug That Cure Biafra Madness In 24hrs / PMB Vs GEJ Public Asset Declaration At A Glance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by MizMyColi(f): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
kingofdemons:

Why you dey frown face my love kiss wink

I really look forward to seeing you interact with me in a normal way....not trolling.
There has to be a moniker that portrays your humanity.
smiley
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
rusher14:

[b]I see you've fired the first salvo.

For your information, the president has made a declaration and a promise saying in a hundred days he would make public his assets.

Now I know it is the norm for aggrieved citizens such as yourself to pull imaginary figures from your rectum but the quest is easy - provide a document that states the CCB conducts its affairs concerning asset declaration at a maximum of 30 days or keep shut .

You guys think by making a public feast of a person who has just settled into office that somehow the tide would work against him. Be guided there are many who would see through your persecution and stand by him...the result of the elections justifies that.

Learn to conduct yourself in a civil manner at all times. You owe that responsibility to yourself and people looking up to you.]

Thanks for the last part of your write up but you need it more too...

I won't spoonfeed you...search through this thread for the 30day link...its being provided long since yesterday...

Buhari and his managers are liars and propagandists...but unfortunately because of your sycophancy, instead of confronting them with the truth you choose to attack others who wanna force him to stand by his word and hypocritically tag them aggrieved citizens...

The hullabaloo about this issue started once buhari and his managers confronted us with that lie that; He has fulfilled the constitutional requirement of his office as par assets declaration and thus the first of his campaign promise...

People who value integrity has since then being telling him to not take us for granted and live by his words...unfortunately sycophants like you would think otherwise...

Thanks for your time...good pm

5 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by kingofdemons: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

I really look forward to seeing you interact with me in normal way....not trolling.
There has to be a moniker that portrays your humanity.
smiley

ok my sweetheart
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by MizMyColi(f): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
shockedshocked
kingofdemons:

ok my sweetheart

cc

Is there more?grin
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by kingofdemons: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
shockedshocked

Is there more?grin

cc 2007 but unmentionable cheesy

all loves you

1 Like

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by PhockPhockMan: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Trying to redeem his battered image before his goons!!!
Smellos...first 100 days was the statement; dont be too clever by a half Oga..
Who do you want to fool?
Even the first 2 days fall within first 100 days, must he do the needful on 100th day?
See, I never believed in the none existing integrity and sincerity of that old fool, and I don't expect any.

4 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Genius100: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mumu OP don come again. Did Buhari, Osinbajo or any of their spokesmen tell you the verification takes 30 days?

1 Like

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sneaky Barcanista, as cheerleader of the immediate past administration trying to divert attention from the rot discovered in NNPC and fiscal indiscipline of the immediate past administration.

2 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by kinibigdeal(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
They should be in West Germany

2 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mercie97:
I'm sure they will soon do the needful..no need to start whining

Una soon no dey reach
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by mistabiola: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
barcanista:
Uncle, we will not give him that luxury na. He has to publish his asset so that Nigerians will know his worth.

GEJ promise to declare his asset publicly too and he never did . Btw you never ponder over that b4 creating a criticism thread.

1 Like

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
I laugh in Bayelsa.

"We will not give him that luxury "?

We, who?
All this your online ranting is in vain.
I advise you go and stage protest at the entrance of the Presidential Villa. But be careful while doing that, else the police will use you and your colleagues to test their AK47 rifle.

BTW, Barcanista I ask you to provide evidence of your authenticity of being a genuine Pdp member by showing me your membership card, but you fail to.

barcanista:
Uncle, we will not give him that luxury na. He has to publish his asset so that Nigerians will know his worth.

1 Like

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
mistabiola:

GEJ promise to declare his asset publicly too and he never did . Btw you never ponder over that b4 creating a criticism thread.
GEJ never at any time promised to publicly declare asset. NEVER! Even the one he did in 2007 was based on continuous request...

2 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by godoluwa(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
poiZon:
assets too plenty, it will take another 3yrs or more for ccb to verify those assets. for the mean time nigerians i present to u once more BABA ONE CHANCE! AKA DOGO YARO! AKA Daura President! AKA OLD WINE! AKA WEST GERMANY PIKIN! AKA CERTIFICATELESS GEN ERAL!
baba go slow. honestly, all this sai baba slaves has eye but cannot see, brain but cannot reason like living thing. only a foool believes Buhari & his APC change of scam

3 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Mrjudeeva: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE ILLUMINATI KINGDOM
WHERE ALL HEART DESIRES IS BEEN GRANTED AND
PUT IN TO REALITY WITH THE POWER OF THE
ILLUMINATE THE GREAT GODS OF THE UNIVERSE .......
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI ORGANIZATION AND GET RICH
, FAMOUS , WEALTHY , FLOURISH , SUCCESSFUL ,
'PROSPEROUS , ENLIGHTENMENT, PROTECTION AND
WELL POPULAR, IN EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE . IT A
PROMISE IF YOU CAN REALLY GET YOUR SELF
INVOLVE IN THIS KINGDOM YOU WE BE AMONG THE
BEST IN THE WORD SO IF YOU ARE REALLY
INTERESTED TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS HOUSE HOLD
CAREFULLY CONTACT US ON +2348135592869
INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE ON HOW YOU CAN BE A
VICTORIOUS MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI
KINGDOM.
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by greall12(m): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Uncle stop running ur mouth.
Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by haywire1: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
barcanista:
[s]The Genesis
During the campaign period President Muhammadu Buhari and his Vice Yemi Osinbajo pledged to publicly declare their assets in line with their "transparent" leadership. On the eve of Buhari/Osinbajo inauguration (May 28, 2015), President Buhari and Osinbajo filed their secret asset declaration with Code of Conduct Bureau(CCB) in line with the constitutional provisions. Two days later, Nigerians were however shocked when Buhari's spokesman Alhaji Shehu Garba on air to tell the public that by "declaring with CCB, Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo had fulfilled one of their pledge".

Majority of the population couldn't take such because we are well aware of the difference between secret and public asset declarations. We demanded to see the asset of the President, his Vice and their spouses (similar to what late President Yar'adua did).

The CCB 30 Days Verification Timeline
Rather than publicly show Nigerians the asset, Buhari's spokesman Alhaji Shehu Garba came out on June 6, 2015 to tell Nigerians to wait after CCB mandatory verification even when the CCB has no business with public asset declaration. In his own word...

Some other APC sympathisers like Dr Peregrino Brimah and some SaiBuhari chanters re-echoed the 30 days verification period. In fact, they reminded us that late President Yar'adua published his asset on Jun 28, 2007 (30 Days after his declaration with CCB).
Though Nigerians know that the 30-Day period was only to buy time, nevertheless we gave them the time.

30-Day Verification Elapsed, Where Are The Assets?
Today 28, June 2015 makes it 31 Days after Buhari and Osinbajo filed their asset declaration before CCB. The 30-Day verification period has elapsed.

Where are the assets of President Muhammadu Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo and their Spouses?[/s]

[size=25pt]NONSENSE[/size]

2 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by lastpage: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
barcanista:
The Genesis

Majority of the population couldn't take such because we are well aware of the difference between secret and public asset declarations. We demanded to see the asset of the President, his Vice and their spouses (similar to what late President Yar'adua did).

Today 28, June 2015 makes it 31 Days after Buhari and Osinbajo filed their asset declaration before CCB. The 30-Day verification period has elapsed.

Where are the assets of President Muhammadu Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo and their Spouses?

...[size=14pt].....And who told you "your OPINION" counts?

You SaTANoids think too much of yourselves, Walahi![/size] grin grin grin grin

ANYONE who cant wait for verification to be completed, 30days or 300days ..... should forward-march into the LAGOON!

#SaiBaa nor send una, one bit.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
poiZon:
assets too plenty, it will take another 3yrs or more for ccb to verify those assets. for the mean time nigerians i present to u once more BABA ONE CHANCE! AKA DOGO YARO! AKA Daura President! AKA OLD WINE! AKA WEST GERMANY PIKIN! AKA CERTIFICATELESS GEN ERAL!

Its daura Dull.ard, not daura president.

2 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by 989900: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
It's 30 days already, and the 'asset declaration' should be made public. End of . . .

2 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by gudnex22(m): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
snail baba

2 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
Daura Dullar.dinho...

Ur indeed one chance .

2 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
poiZon:

THEN we need to hit every social media outlets to show our needs!

Lol...Y'all ain't gon do shit! Take a chill pill....lol

2 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by mistabiola: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
barcanista:
GEJ never at any time promised to publicly declare asset. NEVER! Even the one he did in 2007 was based on continuous request...

He promised to follow the rule of law and if you feel it's not in the rule of law to make it public then why are you bothering yourself over PMB

In other to set the record straight, President Muhammad Buhari has duly declared his assets in compliance with the provisions of section 140 (1) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He has completed the relevant documentations and submitted same to the Code of Conduct Bureau.

There's no more legal requirement regarding to declaration of assets that the President had not adhered to and completed.

Case closed. Court cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by abtmaviz(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
barcanista:
The Genesis
During the campaign period President Muhammadu Buhari and his Vice Yemi Osinbajo pledged to publicly declare their assets in line with their "transparent" leadership. On the eve of Buhari/Osinbajo inauguration (May 28, 2015), President Buhari and Osinbajo filed their secret asset declaration with Code of Conduct Bureau(CCB) in line with the constitutional provisions. Two days later, Nigerians were however shocked when Buhari's spokesman Alhaji Shehu Garba on air to tell the public that by "declaring with CCB, Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo had fulfilled one of their pledge".

Rather than publicly show Nigerians the asset, Buhari's spokesman Alhaji Shehu Garba came out on June 6, 2015 to tell Nigerians to wait after CCB mandatory verification even when the CCB has no business with public asset declaration. In his own word...

Some other APC sympathisers like Dr Peregrino Brimah and some SaiBuhari chanters re-echoed the 30 days verification period. In fact, they reminded us that late President Yar'adua published his asset on Jun 28, 2007 (30 Days after his declaration with CCB).
Though Nigerians know that the 30-Day period was only to buy time, nevertheless we gave them the time.

Where are the assets of President Muhammadu Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo and their Spouses?

I said earlier in one of my post that believing APC is like saying my grandma is virgin

President Buhari!!!
If you can't fulfill your promises see no reason why I should give you more time to do what sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by vigasimple(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
SNAIL BABA, is a one hell of cool scammer. This country have been scammed but it will take few months or years to completely manifest.

The same way Aregbese scammed people of Osun to win second term.

1 Like

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
“We will stick to the issues by renewing our call on His Excellency, Vice President Goodluck Jonathan, to toe the path of
honour by publishing the assets he has now declared seven times in line with the leadership shown by his boss, President Umaru Yar'Adua.
Those at the helm of the nation's affairs owe it a duty to the citizens who supposedly elected them, not only to be transparent, but also to be seen to be so. The leadership of the country has shown the way and it is only honourable not necessarily as a matter of law for members of his team to follow suit. It is therefore imperative, not even mandated by law, for the VP(GEJ) to stop hiding behind one finger and publish his assets declaration immediately”.
AC/APC SpokesmanLai Mohammed (July 2007) Calling VP GEJ to publicly declare hIs asset

Buhari Pledged to publicly declare his asset
“I pledge to publicly declare my assets and liabilities, encourage all my appointees to publicity declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment."
mistabiola:

He promised to follow the rule of law and if you feel it's not in the rule of law to make it public then why are you bothering yourself over PMB

In other to set the record straight, President Muhammad Buhari has duly declared his assets in compliance with the provisions of section 140 (1) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He has completed the relevant documentations and submitted same to the Code of Conduct Bureau.

There's no more legal requirement regarding to declaration of assets that the President had not adhered to and completed.

5 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by vecman22(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
barcanista:
The Genesis

Wailing wailers grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mogidi:
These people turning against Buhari are all northerners who bought the "change" slogan.

Pasting people's tweets on here to corroborate your opinion shows you can't really think on your own. Guy, speak for yourself. If he doesn't declare his asset, I care less. I didn't vote for him because he said "I'm gonna declare my asset".

1 Like

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by guardsman: 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
joseph1832:
I believe Patrick Obahiagbon wasn't really lying when he labeled people like you "political ventriloquist". grin

So in the words of Patrick Obahiagbon: Soferee soferee catchey monkee" tongue

I believe you forget "patience is a virtue" barcanista, so be patience, if you can wait for whatever amount of years before GEJ made his assets public, I see no reason why you can't wait for this amount of days before PMB make his assets public. cheesy

Don't mind Barcanista. d gullible TANoid has been opening useless threads since nigerians rejected his kleptomaniac hero. GEJ only made his assets public when he was compelled by president Yaradua. As president when asked about publicly declaring his assets, he famously said on national television - "I don't give a damn".

3 Likes

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by lastpage: 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
mistabiola:

Dont close Case, let them be whining and moaning for the next 4yrs, that is their lot in life! grin grin

PMB, carry go joor!
tongue tongue

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: On Buhari/Osinbajo Public Asset Declaration: The "30 Days" Verification Is Over by mistabiola: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wake up bro, This is not 2007....

barcanista:
“We will stick to the issues by renewing our call on His Excellency, Vice President Goodluck Jonathan, to toe the path of
honour by publishing the assets he has now declared seven times in line with the leadership shown by his boss, President Umaru Yar'Adua.
Those at the helm of the nation's affairs owe it a duty to the citizens who supposedly elected them, not only to be transparent, but also to be seen to be so. The leadership of the country has shown the way and it is only honourable not necessarily as a matter of law for members of his team to follow suit. It is therefore imperative, not even mandated by law, for the VP(GEJ) to stop hiding behind one finger and publish his assets declaration immediately”.
AC/APC SpokesmanLai Mohammed (July 2007) Calling VP GEJ to publicly declare hIs asset

Buhari Pledged to publicly declare his asset

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja / We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments / Minimum Wage: Why We Can’t Meet Labours’ Demands – Nigerian Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.