Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ (72795 Views)

When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by dharay88: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mhizizzy:

If u quote me again

Amadioha will strike u down..

Chikena

Underage nairalanders
I said I just did quote yhu again.
Lets see wah u gohn do daftard..
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by epelumi42(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
At the end of the day, he ll get married. He ll propose to the lady of his choice. The ladies who turned him down won't marry themselves. Who loses?

Even broke guys later get married. ;p

4 Likes

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by dharay88: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chibuhealth:
count yourself in, you will sleep in mogue tonight
is daht wah ur dad told ur mum today...

Dumb foôl.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:
The lady is definitely confuse.
She'd have known this before embarking to date him.

Where av u been lady?
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Jetjacky(m): 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:

wink
looking forward to more of this from you. smiley
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by damiloladuke: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
dump me at your own peril

HOW I PRANKED A GIRL THAT WANTED TO CHOP MY MONEY www.nairaland.com/2414463/how-pranked-girl-wanted-2chop
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by iPopAlomo(m): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
But you're a feminist...
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by epelumi42(m): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:

undecided
that green headed smiley didn't fully answer my question. :/
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Geenickel(m): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Must we keep on making ladies objects of worship ..... sad'

1 Like

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by steryj(m): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Some vital reasons are missing angry
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lyk seriously dump me kee

The moment she start depending on me for her needs,that same moment is when I push her out of my life...am the type of guy that will for a date,and only order food and drinks for myself...after all you hate before coming...am looking for a wife material not a girlfriend material...I hate ladies that depend on guys for their basic needs

2 Likes

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Looking at the number youths viewing this topic currently, we can make a safe guess on one of the major issues they are concerned about.
E come be like say this topic resemble 2015 election result announcement.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by manee2(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mah hear say woman dump meh
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:
There have been numerous cases where a lady will be in a relationship with a guy and all off a sudden, she will just dump the guy and hook up with another guy, without any cogent explanation as to why she did it.
This normally leaves most guys wondering what really happened or where they went wrong.
Well, these are some of the reasons why ladies dump a lot of you guys.

*She Doesn't Genuinely Love You
This is a primary reason why most ladies dump or break up with a lot of guys.
The truth is this; If a lady doesn't truly love you, she will never commit herself to a long term relationship with you.

At times, ladies tend to enter into relationships with ulterior motives and hidden agendas, and once this motives are fulfilled or accomplished, they would have no need to remain in such relationships.
If a woman doesn't love you, it will always be easy for her to dump you if she finds a better partner.

*You Are Not Man Enough
One thing a lot of guys fail to understand is that a lady can never respect a man that they can control.
Ladies are generally attracted to guys that are confident. Guys that are able to take the driving seat in a relationship.
A woman always needs a man that will take charge. Someone capable of calling the shots. Someone that is protective and that she can count on to stand up for her and defend her no matter the situation.

*You Are Not Good In Bed
Let's face it. This is one of the most common reasons why women cheat on and dump most of their boyfriends.
Most ladies have sexual needs that need to be constantly met, and if their man is under performing, they tend to look for a more sexually active and more sexually satisfying partner.

*You Are Just Too Boring
Every relationship needs adventure. It's an essential catalyst for the relationship growth and sustenance.
Some guys tend to be too conservative and self reserved, and most ladies hate it.

Ladies like guys that are creative and inventive. Someone who they can joke with. Someone who they can talk to, about anything.
Someone who can take her out to new interesting places, have fun and try out new things together.
Someone who can invent new ways to spice up every area of their relationship.

If a guy doesn't meet this criteria, most girls tend to find him boring and not much of fun to be around , and they would gradually begin to lose interest in the relationship.

*You Don't know How To Take Care Of Her
Every girl needs a guy that can cater for her needs. Someone that can provide some of the basic things she needs as a woman.
If a girl finds you to be someone who is unable to take care of her, she will seek for someone better.
Especially in this day and age where the needs of humans are increasing at a high rate, notably among the female gender
These days, whether you like it or not, every lady wants to look good. They want to dress beautifully and look attractive and presentable.
If a lady is dating a guy that slacks in this department, she will look for someone else.

Asides monetary needs, most guys also fail to understand the other needs of their girlfriends and these needs are diverse.
And if those needs are ignored, most ladies tend to feel abandoned.

*You Lack Well Defined Goals
If a girl wants to commit to a life long relationship with you, she would have to be sure you have a bright future ahead. This includes you having a blue print and well defined goal for your life and the one both of you are going to share.
No girl wants to stay in a relationship with someone who doesn't know what he wants. Someone who lacks the ability to plan ahead. Someone who isn't focused, hard working and who doesn't know what he wants in life.

*You Don't Spend Quality Time With Her
Girls are created in such a way that they always crave attention, and when they don't get it, it becomes a thing of pain.
Most guys don't spend enough time with girlfriends. They find it hard to visit, call, or even text.
Of course, a lot of this can be blamed on work load, school and all that, but girls really need to be shown that they are important and that their partners care about them , and when this doesn't happen, they look for someone else.

*You Don't Listen
In most relationships, most guys tend to always want to be the ones with the final say. They always want to make their opinions known without caring about what their partner has to say, and this can be agonizing for most ladies.
Girls like guys who would always listen to them and try to understand things from their own perspective.
Guys who would value their opinions and respect their thoughts on issues, whether they agree with it or not.

*You Are Too Secretive
Girls don't like guys who are too secretive. This always makes them paranoid and they always suspect that something else is going on in the relationship that they are not aware of.
Ladies prefer guys that are free and open.

*Your Are Too Over-Possessive
Although ladies like guys that are capable of taking the driving seat in a relationship, they also tend not to like guys that are too controlling, over powering, and over possessive of them.
This includes guys that always question their actions, guys that are always too jealous whenever they see them with other guys, and guys that are too conscious of their movements.
Ladies see this character as repulsive and it gives them a signal that they are not trusted and they lose interest in the relationship..

You are free to add yours if you want to.

Written by Misssclassy

Must have been written by my ex... She told me all of these, including comparing me with her ex who left her devastated... She still loves him even now that he's married with kids... Women! Oh Lawd help me to fancy them once again (or not!)
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:
The lady is definitely confuse.
She'd have known this before embarking to date him.
this makes no sense, how can you know someone before dating? Isn't it in the process of dating you know the person? undecided
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by JJKADRY(m): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
cool what if mr right is blind and mr left is cripple?... and you must to choose
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
firstEVA:
this makes no sense, how can you know someone before dating? Isn't it in the process of dating you know the person? undecided

Help me ask her.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by ochestraone(m): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
music is in his blood, that's why he do it like an a list, even when he is still unknown, he is already a legend in the musical world,some will say that no artist in nairaland can ever make it to the Nigerian music industry, if you are one of those that thinks so, maybe this song is for you,now nigerians can hope for a Grammy in the near future, with solid backup and forceful promo this song is sure a Grammy hit,we have airfor1 representing us here in nairaland but we are sending Paul hero to the world,he is a hardcore nairalander, his glo unlimited song made waves and trended well in nairaland , he is still unsigned to any label, but he is doing his thing raw and natural,you can only compare him to the likes of Micheal bolton, enrue eglesias , james blunt,phill collins,westlife, bryan adams,lionel richie ,elton john, darey alade ,many to mention, for you to know what we are talking about, download his latest hit song, lean on me, a soulful and heart melting song, that will make you wonder if he is a Nigerian,sure nigerian is blessed with huge talents, Banky w will surely need this guy,artist contact paulheromusic@gmail.com, download and enjoy... drop your comments http://www.datafilehost.com/d/fb32f387
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Josco24685(m): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
U forget to add up dis. OWO, KUDI, EGO AND MONEY..... D main basic factor. Don't b fooled nd tink u r gud in bed.. O lowo o'n le okoo re
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by gamaliel121(m): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bitches are funny ooo
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by gamaliel121(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bitches are funny ooo See long list abeg... What of the things we guys need..
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by tivta(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
With all these points, I still wonder why so many women are dying to get married, oops the OP just listed them...

2 Likes

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
hustla:
By 2019, Women will have to build and marry robots
Cos you can never ever ever please a woman

God i thank u o, at least i go don marry before then!
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Juan73(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
What do u mean by not being good in bed?
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by princenation(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
This reminds me of what my Dad always told me when I was a teenager, he said; Prince no matter what you do in this world get money, for everything is much easier with money. All these stated reasons are for the poor, get money and All this won't matter, believe me. she'll love you no matter what even if she don't want to she'll be forced to. the love might not be genuine but love is love grin its the end that'll justify the means. in a nutshell get money and you'll never be the dumped but the one dumping them.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by tivta(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
firstEVA:
won't you be friends with the person first? Nigerian girls of today sha, very confused.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
But you sometimes need to help others to achieve yours

Misssclassy @ signature.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
OP, I forgive you because your English is good.

If a girl is leaving his boyfriend due to these, then good luck to her. There are so many girls out there looking for whom to hook up with.

If I die for you, I will end up losing other girls. This is what i say to a girl I don't like.

2 Likes

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by babiskinado(m): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Women dont know what they want. Most of your items actually contradict each other. Im not tripping. Iv gone past the age of trying to figure you women out. I'll just accept and love you all the way you are! smiley
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by epelumi42(m): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
firstEVA:

how will you say yes to a man you know nothing about? You deserve cane o. Its crazy. So, what do you look for? Beauty and appearance? Then after the 'yes', knowing him comes.

Ladies, dating crazy dudes since the God knows when.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) / Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.