Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ (72781 Views)

When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
THE MOST USELESS ARTICLE I HAVE EVER READ angry
ONE FEMALE MONKEY GO JUST WRITE REASON HOW SHE LEAVE HER BODYFRIEND,

QUOTE OF THE DAY : NEVER YOU GIVE AN APE A PEN TO WRITE,
seconded
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Chibuhealth(f): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Toks2008:

Ladies fooling themselves since time memorial.

Money answereth all things and a woman will prefer to love a rich jerk than to be with a poor faithful loving guy. At least 98% of Nigerian ladies
y quoting me? Is my name now ladies?
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Toks2008(m): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
trappatoni:
tell them oo. Just chatting with one telling me to help me pray for a husband for her. They'll KEEP looking for love in hopeless situations. SMH

I must confess one truth...

I am in need of a wife but im so scared wooing any lady above 25 expecially the ones above 28 because im quite sure most of them will only be packaging themselves because they need a husband.

The worst part is that even the ones above 30 who are looking for a hubby still wants a rich dude at all cost. Honestly its like most Nigerian ladies are cursed with this rich guy mentality.

Look at 2baba,psquare,basket mouth,AY even Olamide and many more, they chose a lady who have been with them when they were nobody even after using the waka comes yet many ladies will still not learn from this.

In Nigeria as long as you have money,even if you are a beast with al, the reasons op mentioned, a typically naija girl wil still tell you she loves you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:
There have been numerous cases where a lady will be in a relationship with a guy and all off a sudden, she will just dump the guy and hook up with another guy, without any cogent explanation as to why she did it.
This normally leaves most guys wondering what really happened or where they went wrong.
Well, these are some of the reasons why ladies dump a lot of you guys.

*She Doesn't Genuinely Love You
This is a primary reason why most ladies dump or break up with a lot of guys.
The truth is this; If a lady doesn't truly love you, she will never commit herself to a long term relationship with you.

At times, ladies tend to enter into relationships with ulterior motives and hidden agendas, and once this motives are fulfilled or accomplished, they would have no need to remain in such relationships.
If a woman doesn't love you, it will always be easy for her to dump you if she finds a better partner.

*You Are Not Man Enough
One thing a lot of guys fail to understand is that a lady can never respect a man that they can control.
Ladies are generally attracted to guys that are confident. Guys that are able to take the driving seat in a relationship.
A woman always needs a man that will take charge. Someone capable of calling the shots. Someone that is protective and that she can count on to stand up for her and defend her no matter the situation.

*You Are Not Good In Bed
Let's face it. This is one of the most common reasons why women cheat on and dump most of their boyfriends.
Most ladies have sexual needs that need to be constantly met, and if their man is under performing, they tend to look for a more sexually active and more sexually satisfying partner.

*You Are Just Too Boring
Every relationship needs adventure. It's an essential catalyst for the relationship growth and sustenance.
Some guys tend to be too conservative and self reserved, and most ladies hate it.

Ladies like guys that are creative and inventive. Someone who they can joke with. Someone who they can talk to, about anything.
Someone who can take her out to new interesting places, have fun and try out new things together.
Someone who can invent new ways to spice up every area of their relationship.

If a guy doesn't meet this criteria, most girls tend to find him boring and not much of fun to be around , and they would gradually begin to lose interest in the relationship.

*You Don't know How To Take Care Of Her
Every girl needs a guy that can cater for her needs. Someone that can provide some of the basic things she needs as a woman.
If a girl finds you to be someone who is unable to take care of her, she will seek for someone better.
Especially in this day and age where the needs of humans are increasing at a high rate, notably among the female gender
These days, whether you like it or not, every lady wants to look good. They want to dress beautifully and look attractive and presentable.
If a lady is dating a guy that slacks in this department, she will look for someone else.

Asides monetary needs, most guys also fail to understand the other needs of their girlfriends and these needs are diverse.
And if those needs are ignored, most ladies tend to feel abandoned.

*You Lack Well Defined Goals
If a girl wants to commit to a life long relationship with you, she would have to be sure you have a bright future ahead. This includes you having a blue print and well defined goal for your life and the one both of you are going to share.
No girl wants to stay in a relationship with someone who doesn't know what he wants. Someone who lacks the ability to plan ahead. Someone who isn't focused, hard working and who doesn't know what he wants in life.

*You Don't Spend Quality Time With Her
Girls are created in such a way that they always crave attention, and when they don't get it, it becomes a thing of pain.
Most guys don't spend enough time with girlfriends. They find it hard to visit, call, or even text.
Of course, a lot of this can be blamed on work load, school and all that, but girls really need to be shown that they are important and that their partners care about them , and when this doesn't happen, they look for someone else.

*You Don't Listen
In most relationships, most guys tend to always want to be the ones with the final say. They always want to make their opinions known without caring about what their partner has to say, and this can be agonizing for most ladies.
Girls like guys who would always listen to them and try to understand things from their own perspective.
Guys who would value their opinions and respect their thoughts on issues, whether they agree with it or not.

*You Are Too Secretive
Girls don't like guys who are too secretive. This always makes them paranoid and they always suspect that something else is going on in the relationship that they are not aware of.
Ladies prefer guys that are free and open.

*Your Are Too Over-Possessive
Although ladies like guys that are capable of taking the driving seat in a relationship, they also tend not to like guys that are too controlling, over powering, and over possessive of them.
This includes guys that always question their actions, guys that are always too jealous whenever they see them with other guys, and guys that are too conscious of their movements.
Ladies see this character as repulsive and it gives them a signal that they are not trusted and they lose interest in the relationship..

You are free to add yours if you want to.

Written by Misssclassy

All this "woman this woman that" is too much stress

For those of una wey no like stress

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by rudebouy: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:
The lady is definitely confuse. She'd have known this before embarking to date him.
How will she have known he's not good in bed before dating him? :/
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Toks2008(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Ur right
Number 2 is more like me sha .. But dont u think if women stop depending on u guys .(homebased girls) , then u guys would find it hard to date cuz whatelse would dey want u for ??
Cuz u said 98% do this
Im telling u ,, its works for both

Then if you are number 2 and still single and searching it will be nice to know you because right now i don't want any distractions from a lady asking me for this or that even when i know i will do far more when i make my millions.

And please i hate when guys depend on ladies for finance,but my reason for wanting a financially independent lady is not that i dont want to do my duties but at least will give me ample time to get there.

Most Nigerian girls suck when it comes to money matters expecially the ones without a job or source of income.

4 Likes

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chibuhealth:
y quoting me? Is my name now ladies?

grin grin grin
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Toks2008:

Then if you are number 2 and still single and searching it will be nice to know you because right now i don't want any distractions from a lady asking me for this or that even when i know i will do far more when i make my millions.

And please i hate when guys depend on ladies for finance,but my reason for wanting a financially independent lady is not that i dont want to do my duties but at least will give me ample time to get there.

Most Nigerian girls suck when it comes to money matters expecially the ones without a job or source of income.
I feel,ur pain
Nice meeting u tho smiley
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
THE MOST USELESS ARTICLE I HAVE EVER READ angry
ONE FEMALE MONKEY GO JUST WRITE REASON HOW SHE LEAVE HER BODYFRIEND,

QUOTE OF THE DAY : NEVER YOU GIVE AN APE A PEN TO WRITE,

Your username and this your post are a perfect match

Besides what she wrote is valid for most women. There's nothing wrong in her post.

At least nothing to warrant the insults
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
motongs:
seconded

APE
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by demolasikiru(f): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
heads up....av never been defeated and I wont start now:-) busta rhymes
you don't wanna get dumped...better take note and read them.
cos as far as I can tell......this na naija girl parrol,and naija lo wa.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
oseod:

Your username and this your post are a perfect match

Besides what she wrote is valid for most women. There's nothing wrong in her post.

At least nothing to warrant the insults

SECONDED
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Krisddon: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Adesiji77:
The reason is not here.....undecided
The main reason is, when you don't have money they dump your ass!
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
tivta:
What I was expecting her to say is that those points are reasons why women won't want to marry a man, even at that no Man or woman is perfect, may God have mercy on who so ever dates her.
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by greatest31: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
please ladies, the reasons mentioned are why there are plenty unmarried ladies today.

you keep hiding things from people who genuinely love you and you expect them to be God.

at the end of it, you ladies will still be the one to cry.

please ladies, open up and be sincere to the one that truely love you.

tell him what he is not getting right.

just a little word.

understanding is the key to solve a problem, but keeping quiet is a bigger problem.

do not go about following men up and down.

remember, you will keep doing ashebi, while the wise ones are getting married.

anyone that want to challenge what I wrote should send me a message and not deceive people.

thanks.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

I feel,ur pain
Nice meeting u tho smiley

I know its off topic but
BURST MA HEAD!!!!!

If thats you in the profile pic then I'm a believer once more!!!
God is the master artist.!!.. going to church 2mao

Oh and im referring to the skirt, its a very beautiful skirt cool cool
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by demolasikiru(f): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
sonofananimal:

SECONDED
that was not an insult....just my opinion.
plus I didn't say what she wrote was wrong.
if you can't handle other peoples opinion....it tell everything about ur username.
and that's u FAKE
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Henrychris(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
wow nice one...
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by icekoko(f): 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
I will give you a lot of attention in bed, but afterwards you need to go make me breakfast
Hahahahah, seems you no dey joke with food grin grin
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by greatest31: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
for me, no one should justify what he or she is doing that is wrong.

we all have heart and soul.

our parents never did such.

let us stop following Western culture, we Africans have better culture.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
I don't give a f*ck again since dat bastard Deola left....
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
demolasikiru:

that was not an insult....just my opinion.
plus I didn't say what she wrote was wrong.
if you can't handle other peoples opinion....it tell everything about ur username.
and that's u FAKE

DID I QUOTE YOU OR SOMEONE? undecided

WHAT ARE YOU BLABBING ABOUT?

MIND YOU, ALL USER NAME ARE FAKE angry

SO YOU HAVE TWO ACCOUNT, ONE MALE AND FEMALE.

BURSTED...............

1 Like

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by daprincel(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bullshit! angry
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by peterkul(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
"A relationship is like a job. You av to work hard to get in it and you av to work even harder to stay in it"
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by callonme(m): 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Thanks a lot.

I feel like informing you all that....

I'm still working hard on my blog.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by tazzmania(m): 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Well said, what I feel is if there is no love, then all others are pretence.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:

Help me ask her.
undecided undecided
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nneka123:
undecided undecided

Ogini? undecided
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Misssclassy grin
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
wristwatch:
Misssclassy grin
What? grin
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by hidee20(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
forandy:

You can't find out all those traits before getting into the relationship. .that's one essence of courting- to know your partner well, adapt to your differences which would get you to access him, know his shortcomings (which some of them might be pointed out here- especially the 'good in bed' part wink), then if you think you can't continue, you do the needful

COURTING....,seriously,are you kidding me?.For Nigerian girls its straight to the matter(dating),so they can be expecting the benefit of dating from him immediately and the baddoo's too are very sharp because they know what they are after.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:

Ogini? undecided
Izuru my idea. angry

Adi m serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.