Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ (72775 Views)

When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by domopps(m): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
The reason is not here now!

Cheeeeers
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
THE MOST USELESS ARTICLE I HAVE EVER READ angry ONE FEMALE MONKEY GO JUST WRITE REASON HOW SHE LEAVE HER BODYFRIEND,

QUOTE OF THE DAY : NEVER YOU GIVE AN APE A PEN TO WRITE,
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by sule5727: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
chubbygal:
That Bed part is the most annoying!!!all the same just........
annoying how?
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Sponge3(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
If you have made up your mind to hang your dog, any rope will do for the purpose!
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
tivta:
won't you be friends with the person first? Nigerian girls of today sha, very confused.
we are not talking about marriage, it's dating. Dating is based on attraction, with time you know the person.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by icekoko(f): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
For me I hate it when the man I date don't give me Attention, it kills me, when I love you I do it sincerely and I expect same in return. But men of this days are quite Impossible.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
I guess these are all the reasons why missclassy became a hwore
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by mubarak001(m): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Like right now, am duping this thread cos is boring...same old y ladies wud swallow poo if they see wealth fellas. Smh!

Meanwhile, in Port Harcourt,

Private tutor for your wards/students in science subjects, and training on ms office,AutoCAD, archicad, artlantis studio, and chess game.
Contact;
renadox@yahoo.com
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by trappatoni(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
viktor01:
I wonder who really does the dumping these days.
Grls yakpa...!
Abi oo. The one that dumps you will still come back to beg. Seriously some gals don't know what they want. See list as if na Kate Middleton I wan date. USA don legalize gay marriage fa no yanga again cheesy
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by tivta(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
firstEVA:
we are not talking about marriage, it's dating. Dating is based on attraction, with time you know the person.
So the epistle the OP wrote if for those dating? Talk about misplaced priorities...
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Toks2008(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Who wrote this? Abeg come and collect one bottle of orijin...as in cold one

Ladies fooling themselves since time memorial.

Money answereth all things and a woman will prefer to love a rich jerk than to be with a poor faithful loving guy. At least 98% of Nigerian ladies

1 Like

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by drey076(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
At d end of the day, they will marry a man Dat turn dem to punching bag, a man Dat doesn't pity dere tears and a man Dat cheat

2 Likes

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nigerian ladies don turn relationship s to COOPERATIVE SOCIETY . INVEST 100NAIRA, AND THEN CASH OUT 5000. MUMU LADIES .

WHEN WILL YOU NIGERIAN LADIES STOP GIVEN EXCUSES FOR YOUR INEPTITUDE AND LACKADAISICAL ATTITUDE .
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by lusciouslex: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Op, what difference does it make after about 273 rounds of hardcore pounding? Guys, always drill your babes like it's your last for most females are fickle-minded. Am not perfect but you are no angel.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Well done Op!
Very nice one (Y).
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
icekoko:
For me I hate it when the man I date don't give me Attention, it kills me, when I love you I do it sincerely and I expect same in return. But men of this days are quite Impossible.
I will give you a lot of attention in bed, but afterwards you need to go make me breakfast
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Toks2008(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
trappatoni:
Abi oo. The one that dumps you will still come back to beg. Seriously some gals don't know what they want. See list as if na Kate Middleton I wan date. USA don legalize gay marriage fa no yanga again cheesy

Very funny how ladies reason,you say yes to a guy, he bleeps the hell outta you and you say you are done while in his mind he is like "Praise GOD i can move on with a new chic"

Ladies are so so dumb because while they are feeling so high that they are with a new guy, this new guy is probably out to explore you goodybag and dump your sorry ass just for her to wiggle her way back to the guy.

Any woman who has a man that tries to stop her from leaving him must thank her GOD. There are too many aldies everywhere in need of men and with thye new legalized gay marriage in USA i guess Nigerian ladies are in for tough times as American ladies have now opened their doors to Nigerian men not minding the consequence.

5 Likes

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
All these for ladies? *Shake my head*...so people still give a damn about ladies? smh...

Meanwhile in America OPs writings will go into dustbin.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by augnellywinex25(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
bro u hit d point mehn
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Goldmaxx(f): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:
The lady is definitely confuse.
She'd have known this before embarking to date him.
baby wil u be d moda of my unborn children
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Goldmaxx(f): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
evegran:
Well done Op! Very nice one (Y).
wink[baby kiss me
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
tivta:
So the epistle the OP wrote if for those dating? Talk about misplaced priorities...
isn't it obvious it's for people dating undecided
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Toks2008:

Ladies fooling themselves since time memorial.

Money answereth all things and a woman will prefer to love a rich jerk than to be with a poor faithful loving guy. At least 98% of Nigerian ladies

I must be part of the 2% left lol
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by trappatoni(m): 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
Toks2008:

Very funny how ladies reason,you say yes to a guy, he bleeps the hell outta you and you say you are done while in his mind he is like "Praise GOD i can move on with a new chic"

Ladies are so so dumb because while they are feeling so high that they are with a new guy, this new guy is probably out to explore you goodybag and dump your sorry ass just for her to wiggle her way back to the guy.

Any woman who has a man that tries to stop her from leaving him must thank her GOD. There are too many aldies everywhere in need of men and with thye new legalized gay marriage in USA i guess Nigerian ladies are in for tough times as American ladies have now opened their doors to Nigerian men not minding the consequence.
tell them oo. Just chatting with one telling me to help me pray for a husband for her. They'll KEEP looking for love in hopeless situations. SMH
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by bigiyaro(m): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Adesiji77:
The reason is not here.....undecided
don't mind d op, d one n only reason why guys get dumped is MONEY! From my own research, if wat d op wrote is true, then my edo comrade or d alafin wont have gotten dia latest wives.

3 Likes

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by ajufinz(m): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Relationship is hard work for matured "minds", so boys and girls should focus on growing well "to maturity " and save us all these 10 point agenda for why they cannot stay/ work a relationship.

If any gal/guy leaves you for any of the above reasons. Praise God you have been delivered from a colossal emotional disaster.

cool cool cool
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Adesiji77:
The reason is not here.....undecided
abi o, the reason is not there, money ANSWERETH every reason
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Toks2008(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

I must be part of the 2% left lol

Thats what many ladies say.

Inmy opinion, theer are basically two types of ladies in Nigeria

1.The jobless or the financially dependent ones who cares less about a man's love but its all about how reich he is and what they can get from himj.

2.The Financially independent ladies that are not interested in a man's money but wants sincere love.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by link2jude(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Flimsy excuses... instead of grasshoppering from one man to the next in search of Mr perfect that doesn't even exist, I advise her to brush her man up so he can meet her standards.
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Flashh: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
So these are what you think misssclassy?

2 Likes

Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Toks2008:

Thats what many ladies say.

Inmy opinion, theer are basically two types of ladies in Nigeria

2.The Financially independent ladies that are not interested in a man's money but wants sincere love.
Ur right
Number 2 is more like me sha .. But dont u think if women stop depending on u guys .(homebased girls) , then u guys would find it hard to date cuz whatelse would dey want u for ??
Cuz u said 98% do this
Im telling u ,, its works for both
Re: ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ by tivta(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
firstEVA:
isn't it obvious it's for people dating undecided
What I was expecting her to say is that those points are reasons why women won't want to marry a man, even at that no Man or woman is perfect, may God have mercy on who so ever dates her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.