Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently (2895 Views)

Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys, Things About Ladies That Will Make Them To Pick You Among Several Toasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by farano(f): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2015
Enegod:
Farano is hitting top form gradually cool
Na u get your mouth tongue
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2015
farano:
Well we always get the kind of guys we lovetongue
And @ d end..

U get heartbreak!
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by farano(f): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2015
lagmostkuit:
And @ d end..
U get heartbreak!
*hiohiohiohiohio* I don't pray for bad things to happen to me smiley.
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by asumo12: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
glimpse33:
Lovely post by Farano!

its describes me! cool
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2015
Mhizkel:
Op you didn't add ''The independent ones''. They don't need any Dick and Harry to pay their bills.They rather cater for themselves.

Seconded.
You took the words right out of my mouth wink
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2015
farano:
*hiohiohiohiohio*
I don't pray for bad things to happen to me smiley.
Good to know..
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Enegod(m): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2015
farano:
we are happy for you! wink
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Mhizkel(f): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2015
Enypie:

Seconded. You took the words right out of my mouth wink
cool
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
farano:
Here are some things that set these kinds of girls apart:

1. They wear less make-up which is a great way to enhance their natural beauty and show a guy just how attractive they can be. Men know what a natural face looks like and they know what an overly done-up face looks like too...lol.

2. They stand tall and appear smarter than other ladies. Always proud of themselves and confident of their abilities smiley.

3. They don't avoid eye contacts. When it comes to attraction, eye contact does a lot. If a girl locks eyes with you, looks away, then looks back at you all within about 20seconds, she's interested cool.

4. They don't believe that their appearance is the key to keeping a man rather they believe that being intelligent, interesting and independent matter above all.

5. They focus on their strengths and not their weaknesses. They spend most of their time using their strengths to get what they want.

6. Smile! Smiling is by far the most effective things smart girls do to attract men cheesy. It sends the signal to men that you're happy, friendly and approachable wink

7. And last but not least, They believe in love!

Are you one of us? cool
nice write up...
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Captainswag225(m): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mhizkel:
Op you didn't add ''The independent ones''. They don't need any Dick and Harry to pay their bills.They rather cater for themselves.
lol, hmmm
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Mhizkel(f): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Captainswag225:
lol, hmmm
lipsrsealed
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
colossus2:
Smart girls that get guys are cheap girls.
runz girls go lock eye with yu until yu give am that money or call a locksmith.
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by piicity(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hellou
Enypie:

Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by piicity(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hellou
Enypie:

Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by gsalvatore: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
If she is odd in an interesting way.

Have more industry to yourself - like knowing stuffs, knowing what she wants, and being a ONE MAN RIOT.

Originality is cool, Herd mentality is a turn off..
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Sagamite(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
farano:
Here are some things that set these kinds of girls apart:

3. They don't avoid eye contacts. When it comes to attraction, eye contact does a lot. If a girl locks eyes with you, looks away, then looks back at you all within about 20seconds, she's interested cool.

5. They focus on their strengths and not their weaknesses. They spend most of their time using their strengths to get what they want.

6. Smile! Smiling is by far the most effective things smart girls do to attract men cheesy. It sends the signal to men that you're happy, friendly and approachable wink

These are the only ones that stand out that I can vouch for.

3. and 6. are two areas black girls will fail on miserably. Being able to practice those are powerful as it means the girl can easily make the guy she wants feel welcomed, comfortable and encouraged. These are things many black girls actually think is a taboo despite wanting a man.

5. Means she is highly likely to be sexy. Who no want sexy girl. cheesy

You will see a girl that is set die, absolutely gorgeous, but she would still be moaning about some little imperfection. Irritates the fck out of me.

1 Like

Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by IamLEGEND1: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2015

Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by piicity(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
shocked
vizkiz:
e be like say farano no dey see better thread open nowadays. Smh undecided
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by piicity(m): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Have you seen the person before,what if he never get mouth,wetin you go do
farano:
Re: Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Op. I want to know if you actually came up with this list.....I noticed you didn't word cite or reference your work.

Rebuttal:

1. Makeup: Ok. Sure, less is more unless your livelihood depends on it.

2. Stand tall: They "appear" smart, you can only guys who "appear" good. Lesson: be yourself even if hunched back. #Love me hunchbacked

3. Eye contact: Sure, stalkers and psycho biotches do this well. Lesson: It's all in the eyes

4. How to keep a man 101: Appearance + intelligence + intrigue + independent. Lesson: don't kid yourself, men are physically enticed, they are wired that way.

5. Focus on strengths not weakness. Ok. I agree. Positivity is great aphrodisiac for relationships. BUT! You should get your weakness out on the table and DEAL with it as well. Playing your weakness and downplaying your strength sometimes can literally SAVE your relationship

6. Smile. Ok. Only when and if the time is appropriate. Please, don't smile if the occasion clearly does not call for it. You will only seem like a psycho and fake a$$ bi*tch if are always smiling.

7. They believe in love; Hm....BRB.

Are you for real?

Complied by Xia. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Lover With 11 Luxury Cars / Can You Live Without Sex For 6months For $200,000 (65million Naira)? / All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.