Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH (49522 Views)

Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard / Appointments: Uproar As Buhari Favours Northerners(nairaland Inview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Ameanux(m): 4:23am On Jul 04, 2015
Check out some of GEJ's appointments 1 NIMET Dr. Anthony Anuforom 2 NNPC Eng. Andrew Yakubu 3 NIMASA Patrick Apobolokemi 4 PENCOM Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu 5 FERMA Engr. Chukwu Amuchi 6 DPR Mr. George Osahon 7 Bank Of Industry Ms. Evelyn Oputu 8 Nigerian Content Dev. Agency Ernest Nwanpa 9 Consumer Protection Agency Mrs Dupe Atoki 10 NCC Engr. Eugene Juwa 11 NAMA Engr. Nnamdi Udoh 12 NCAA Engr. Akikuotu 13 FAAN George Uriesi 14 NCAT Capt. Chinere Kalu 15 SEC Aruma Otteh 16 Sovereign Wealth Fund Uche Orji 17 NAFDAC Dr Paul Orhil 18 FIIRO Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo 19 Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Joshua Okpo 20 Railway Corporation Eng. Seyi Sijuwade 21 Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh 22 Budget Office Of The Federation Dr Bright Okogwu 23 NERDC Prof Godswill Obioma 24 NEXIM Mr R. R Orya 25 Standard Organization Of Nigeria Dr Joseph Odumodu 26 Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation Emeka Nkem Mba 27 Industrial Training Fund Prof. Longmas Wapmuk 28 National University Commission Prof. Okojie 29 NESREA Mrs. N.S Benebo 30 MDG Office Dr. Precious Gbenio 31 Surveyor General Of The Federation Peter Chigozie 32 Statistician General Of The Federation Dr. Yemi Kale 33 Accountant General Of The Federation Mr. Jonah Otunla 34 Auditor General Of The Federation Samuel Yonongo Ukura 35. National Orientation Agency Mike Omieri 36. News Agency Of Nigeria Oluremi Oyo 37. NEPC E/S David I Adelugba 38. NEPZA Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39. BPP Engr Emeka Ezeh. and more If it so pleases GEJ that these are trusted men and nobody called it Federal Republic of Southern Nigeria, then we should let PMB be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by gmus: 4:24am On Jul 04, 2015
odams4life:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR THOSE KEEPING EYES ON BUHARI'S APPOINTMENT ON THE GROUNDS OF ETHNO-RELIGIOUS SENTIMENT Below are the list of appointment made by the administration of Goodluck within just five (5) years: The list amongst others goes thus: 1) NIMET Dr. Anthony Anuforom 2) NNPC Eng. Andrew Yakubu 3) NIMASA Patrick Apobolokemi 4) PENCOM Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu 5) FERMA Engr. Chukwu Amuchi 6) DPR Mr. George Osahon 7) Bank Of Industry Ms. Evelyn Oputu cool Nigerian Content Dev. Agency Ernest Nwanpa 9) Consumer Protection Agency Mrs Dupe Atoki 10) NCC Engr. Eugene Juwa 11) NAMA Engr. Nnamdi Udoh 12) NCAA Engr. Akikuotu 13) FAAN George Uriesi 14) NCAT Capt. Chinere Kalu 15) SEC Aruma Otteh 16) Sovereign Wealth Fund Uche Orji 17) NAFDAC Dr Paul Orhil 18) FIIRO Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo 19) Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Joshua Okpo 20) Railway Corporation Eng. Seyi Sijuwade 21) Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh 22) Budget Office Of The Federation Dr Bright Okogwu 23) NERDC Prof Godswill Obioma 24) NEXIM Mr R. R Orya 25) Standard Organization Of Nigeria Dr Joseph Odumodu 26) Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation Emeka Nkem Mba 27) Industrial Training Fund Prof. Longmas Wapmuk 28) National University Commission Prof. Okojie 29) NESREA Mrs. N.S Benebo 30) MDG Office Dr. Precious Gbenio 31) Surveyor General Of The Federation Peter Chigozie 32) Statistician General Of The Federation Dr. Yemi Kale 33) Accountant General Of The Federation Mr. Jonah Otunla 34) Auditor General Of The Federation Samuel Yonongo Ukura 35) National Orientation Agency Mike Omieri 36) News Agency Of Nigeria Oluremi Oyo 37) NEPC E/S David I Adelugba 38) NEPZA Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39) BPP Engr Emeka Ezeh These are the set of people GEJ felt he could trust. Why making noise now?
pls how authentic is ds ur list? source?

1 Like

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by franudi: 4:25am On Jul 04, 2015
odams4life:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR THOSE KEEPING EYES ON BUHARI'S APPOINTMENT ON THE GROUNDS OF ETHNO-RELIGIOUS SENTIMENT Below are the list of appointment made by the administration of Goodluck within just five (5) years: The list amongst others goes thus: 1) NIMET Dr. Anthony Anuforom 2) NNPC Eng. Andrew Yakubu 3) NIMASA Patrick Apobolokemi 4) PENCOM Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu 5) FERMA Engr. Chukwu Amuchi 6) DPR Mr. George Osahon 7) Bank Of Industry Ms. Evelyn Oputu cool Nigerian Content Dev. Agency Ernest Nwanpa 9) Consumer Protection Agency Mrs Dupe Atoki 10) NCC Engr. Eugene Juwa 11) NAMA Engr. Nnamdi Udoh 12) NCAA Engr. Akikuotu 13) FAAN George Uriesi 14) NCAT Capt. Chinere Kalu 15) SEC Aruma Otteh 16) Sovereign Wealth Fund Uche Orji 17) NAFDAC Dr Paul Orhil 18) FIIRO Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo 19) Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Joshua Okpo 20) Railway Corporation Eng. Seyi Sijuwade 21) Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh 22) Budget Office Of The Federation Dr Bright Okogwu 23) NERDC Prof Godswill Obioma 24) NEXIM Mr R. R Orya 25) Standard Organization Of Nigeria Dr Joseph Odumodu 26) Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation Emeka Nkem Mba 27) Industrial Training Fund Prof. Longmas Wapmuk 28) National University Commission Prof. Okojie 29) NESREA Mrs. N.S Benebo 30) MDG Office Dr. Precious Gbenio 31) Surveyor General Of The Federation Peter Chigozie 32) Statistician General Of The Federation Dr. Yemi Kale 33) Accountant General Of The Federation Mr. Jonah Otunla 34) Auditor General Of The Federation Samuel Yonongo Ukura 35) National Orientation Agency Mike Omieri 36) News Agency Of Nigeria Oluremi Oyo 37) NEPC E/S David I Adelugba 38) NEPZA Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39) BPP Engr Emeka Ezeh These are the set of people GEJ felt he could trust. Why making noise now?
so Jonathan did not appoint notherners?

1 Like

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by onimcee1(m): 4:28am On Jul 04, 2015
MrNigeriaOne:
Calm your nerves asap!!! Not evn 1% of the FG has been appointed yet! Just a coincidence that all the early appointments happen to be northerners haven't you thought... maybe all the appointments made already were originally planned/allocated/zoned to their various geopolitical slots?
please read your comment again. Seems to me that you ain't making sense.
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Marlboro1: 4:28am On Jul 04, 2015
rozayx5:
http://www.punchng.com/news/appointments-uproar-as-buhari-favours-northerners/
Was it not too long ago that a particular Southern ethnic group was shouting Sai Buhari, Jonathan is a dullard. Not sure why I dont hear that anymore.

8 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by alexlee50: 4:36am On Jul 04, 2015
I dey laugh. This wouldn't have been a problem if the Yorubas were getting appointment along side these fulanis and the rest of the South was left out. You would heard things like, he has to appoint the best qualified, do away with quota system. Now they are getting the short end of the stick, they are going around various social media platforms crying that all the appointments made so far are in favour of the North. This is just the beginning. The northerners have once again shown they are the masters of the game. I carry yansh, for the North, dem dey try. With the sagacity they showed in managing Tinubu's influence in the APC. This was what wise men foresaw and wanted the south to close ranks to produce a leader, but dem no gree. The drama just started, northerners make una carry go.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 04, 2015
Lol the silly people that voted in this scumbag will still make excuses for him...the Country is already divided along tribal and religious lines and the Islamist North takes no captive...this is a government for consolidating the Northern agenda, all machinery will be put in place to ensure that never again will the North's hegemony on power in Nigeria can ever again be called into question not to talk of threatened. Again I say congratulations to the Xtian idiots of the North and South West who voted their birth rights away enjoy your enslavement and the revolution that's bound to follow shortly...whether you like it or not your future is written in blood...and to the indigbo, your future has never been in a one Nigeria, you better start preparing furiously, a second civil war is inevitable.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 04, 2015
alexlee50:
I dey laugh. This wouldn't have been a problem if the Yorubas were getting appointment along side these fulanis and the rest of the South was left out. You would heard things like, he has to appoint the best qualified, do away with quota system. Now they are getting the short end of the stick, they are going around various social media platforms crying that all the appointments made so far are in favour of the North. This is just the beginning. The northerners have once again shown they are the masters of the game. I carry yansh, for the North, dem dey try. With the sagacity they showed in managing Tinubu's influence in the APC. This was what wise men foresaw and wanted the south to close ranks to produce a leader, but dem no gree. The drama just started, northerners make una carry go.
Hmm well said

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Candyrain(m): 4:41am On Jul 04, 2015
Nigeria has indeed entered one chance. Btw I love the way Nigerians are keeping these people on their toes. Good one from Nigerians. Enough is enough of allowing them run this country which ever way they like.
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by augster(m): 4:42am On Jul 04, 2015
isalegan2:
Who are SenseiX, Augster and Daamazing? undecided tongue

Punch, na wah oh.
we fight before?
gmus:

They are deliberately using false monica to protect dr identity.
haba...where I sabi you embarassed
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by tiredface: 4:44am On Jul 04, 2015
I SAW IT COMING. THIS IS THE AGENDA HE'S CRYING FOR. HE'S DIGGING IN FOR A REAL CONFRONTATION WITH OTHER REGIONS

3 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 04, 2015
carnegiefan:
PLEASE!

All these people crying make me sick, particularly YORUBA people.
What are you crying about?

Buhari is a fossil from prehistoric Nigeria, and you "sophisticated" people knew that all along.
You voted for him and foisted him on a 21st century Nigeria due to selfishness.

Spare us all these moaning, and go suck a bitter lemon!

1. Yorubas are not crying. That is only in your imagination. We are only playing our cards (politics) well.
2. Hausas are better with. They always return favour unlike yyiboess. Remember Obasanjo to Shagari, Abdusalami to Obasanjo and Obasanjo to Yaradua....
3. It will soon be our turn to rule this country so don't bother about us.
4. Yorubas are better placed than 4 years ago grin
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Azedplus(m): 4:52am On Jul 04, 2015
MrNigeriaOne:
Calm your nerves asap!!! Not evn 1% of the FG has been appointed yet! Just a coincidence that all the early appointments happen to be northerners haven't you thought... maybe all the appointments made already were originally planned/allocated/zoned to their various geopolitical slots?

Despite the fact that am more Buhari than himself ( having voted him 4 times ) am still baffled by this action. Truly it may be coincidence but we should be curious because Nigeria has really been divided along many lines,ethnic,religious,tribes,geopolitical,etc. We need a unifying President because his party too is a new divisionary one ( rejected in d ss/se ). The President need not give room for such suspicions either through his actions or body language if He wish to succeed
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by muktar10(m): 4:53am On Jul 04, 2015
I don't think this topic worth debate! Among the six service chiefs b4 GEJ handed over, only one of them is from north (Chief of Defence Staff) and that one is even ceremonial......
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 04, 2015
No Southerner who supported Buhari should complain.

You wanted CHANGE
Yo got CHANGE
Enjoy CHANGE

or, do you want another CHANGE?

We warned you people.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by osimataylor(m): 4:56am On Jul 04, 2015
So punch papers is now floating this news.Hehehehe!.since tinubu ur sponsore fell out with d hausa apc ur tone has changed.this is just the begining.time shall tell.

3 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by augster(m): 4:59am On Jul 04, 2015
I swear Punch una dey mad o. Shey na wetin I talk be that? If I catch the person wey write this thing for paper, I go smash him head.

6 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by ElFenomeno1: 5:02am On Jul 04, 2015
Fuc king dumb Nigerians crying over nothing.
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by ElFenomeno1: 5:03am On Jul 04, 2015
noblezone:
No Southerner who supported Buhari should complain.

You wanted CHANGE
Yo got CHANGE
Enjoy CHANGE

or, do you want another CHANGE?

We warned you people.

Warned us about what?
What is this fu.....cking toad on about?
How many posts are vacant?
How many appointments so far?
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 04, 2015
augster:
I swear Punch una dey mad o. Shey na wetin I talk be that?

Your views don enter national newspaper be that o grin. I personally went through your posts to confirm cool All thanks to Seun cheesy

1 Like

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by chrisxxx(m): 5:12am On Jul 04, 2015
This is gerontocracy. Buhari was voted in based on his age. He is presently appointing based on age. Unfortunately few southerners have been found old enough.

3 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by augster(m): 5:13am On Jul 04, 2015
Pprovost:

Your views don enter national newspaper be that o grin. I personally went through your posts to confirm cool All thanks to Seun cheesy
so we no fit comment again so punch no go go write another for newspaper!
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Billygee2u: 5:15am On Jul 04, 2015
Bonapart:
Is that suppose to be a surprise
This is buhari that same tyrant that rule Nigeria before
"an attack on boko haram is attack on the north "
they that are crying foul now,did they not expect worse than this when they were shouting Change?
Nigerians only Change GEJ and his transformation agenda and usher in a dictator born to rule Buhari.
if you Nigerians doesn't stop Baba one chance before he enslave all you,you will end up fighting yourselves for voting him in.

2 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Ayire(m): 5:18am On Jul 04, 2015
Rapsainot:
all I see in this buhari of a thing is someone that strives so hard to be in power yet he doesn't have an idea is how to share the power of democracy .......my amiable former president GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKWE JONATHAN , you are the best president NIGERIA ever had
o ni Shay orire for what you just wrote about Jona...
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by millionboi(m): 5:19am On Jul 04, 2015
Stop typin shit........d earlier u reverse d appointmnts d better 4u nd ur paymaster
MrNigeriaOne:
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by dustmalik: 5:22am On Jul 04, 2015
nagoma:

Can you name the southerner Jega handed over to including his state and ethnic identity please?
That's why I said the statement Is not true. Jega never handed over to any southerner. He handed over to Ahmed Wali.
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 04, 2015
If Buhari fails to Change Nigeria we will Change him.... Bleep APC! Bleep Tinubu!

1 Like

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by undouted: 5:22am On Jul 04, 2015
rozayx5:
Am nOT AGAinST APC buT waS nT Too ok Wit Buhari,,I knEw DIS Will ComE To plAY.D rESULT oF all DiS iS To ISlAmiSE D naTion.HIS. AppoinTMEntS iS. A StrategY To ENSLAvE. D oTHER EThnIC GROUpS.a. MoSlEm. IS a moStlEm.
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Rotimi47: 5:24am On Jul 04, 2015
rozayx5:
Let them leave Buhari alone, what did they do when the south south and south east PDP supported saraki to become Senate President? They thought Tinubu is being dealt with but Alas they simply sealed their faith; Tinubu was working to make sure there is check and balance but they goofed up, they should have never allowed ethnic sentiments to determine how they reason. They should be ready to take more.
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 04, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Warned us about what?
What is this fu.....cking toad on about?
How many posts are vacant?
How many appointments so far?

Hahahahaahaha

Chill bro, never cork your gun. abi na matchet you dey use?
this "fu" warned Nigerians that a Buhari Presidency will be a CHANGE from progress to backwardness.

5 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by anonimi: 5:25am On Jul 04, 2015
Na so na,
Our JagbaJantis sold us cheap because of his personal greed! embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026900_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

5 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Aystarz: 5:26am On Jul 04, 2015
Misternas89:
HAAAAA...ELEYI GIDI GAN OOOO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is the only country in the world where from responses to social issues, news, politics etal, one can't really tell illiterates from the 'self-acclaimed' educated.
One look at NL comments is enuff to buttress my point.

The average Nigerian is a 'born' tribalist ...... but worse still an unrepentant bigot!

Change; dead on arrival and just might never come!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram/ISWAP Appoint Abba-Kaka As Governor Of Tumbumma, Borno / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) / Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.