Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH (49493 Views)

Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard / Appointments: Uproar As Buhari Favours Northerners(nairaland Inview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 04, 2015
Rotimi47:
Let them leave Buhari alone, what did they do when the south south and south east PDP supported saraki to become Senate President? They thought Tinubu is being felt with but Alas they simply sealed their faith; Tinubu was working to make sure there is check and balance but they goofed up, they should have never allowed ethnic sentiments to determine how they reason. They should be ready to take more.

It is only uniformed Southerners who are wishing away the ethnic / religious content of the Nigerian society.
The northern do not make that "mistake".

And I am saying t is time, the South play the game like the north.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by azyz1: 5:29am On Jul 04, 2015
I don't care from which tribe he appoints from,all I need is change as he and the APC has promised.i don't even no why people are so eager.this is government is ruling for four years and this just the second month they assumed power.i urge my fellow nairalanders and fellow great nigeria citizen to keep calm and pray for this administration to be succecesful and to fulfil their campaign promises,not to critisize or say wrong things about them.

1 Like

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by ElFenomeno1: 5:29am On Jul 04, 2015
noblezone:

Hahahahaahaha

Chill bro, never cock your gun. abi na matchet you dey use?
this "fu" warned Nigerians that a Buhari Presidency will be a CHANGE from progress to backwardness.

You are a flipping nuisance.
I don't understand why I even engage daft sods!
Slubberdegullion
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by anonimi: 5:30am On Jul 04, 2015
Rapsainot:
all I see in this buhari of a thing is someone that strives so hard to be in power yet he doesn't have an idea is how to share the power of democracy .......my amiable former president GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKWE JONATHAN , you are the best president NIGERIA ever had

Yes, that is our hero of democracy.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2459746_fbimg1428082704929_jpeg6f4c0965838e0d57ca02df99a2f229e5

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by 400billionman: 5:32am On Jul 04, 2015
Hahaha, I wish I could ressurect my oldest comments about APC choosing buhari as their Presidential candidate

Tinubu and South West have been scammed..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by 400billionman: 5:37am On Jul 04, 2015
Bonapart:
Is that suppose to be a surprise
This is buhari that same tyrant that rule Nigeria before
"an attack on boko haram is attack on the north "

They wanted to tame the old general. But the man no gree.

Simply out of hatred for Jonathan, they SW welcomed this cattle rustler into power. Obasanjo and Tinubu should know better now. Mumu people..

6 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by arabianights: 5:38am On Jul 04, 2015
Rapsainot:
all I see in this buhari of a thing is someone that strives so hard to be in power yet he doesn't have an idea is how to share the power of democracy .......my amiable former president GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKWE JONATHAN , you are the best president NIGERIA ever had

Really? okay.May God run your life exactly the same manner jonathan ruled Nigeria,Amen.since he is the best president nigeria has ever had then, please do join me in accepting this prayer

1 Like

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by 400billionman: 5:39am On Jul 04, 2015
zeelo2014:
He should keep it up, we're not concerned.

Exactly..
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 04, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are a flipping nuisance.
I don't understand why I even engage daft sods!
Slubberdegullion

Hahahahahaha.

See bro, if you dont control yourself, your BP may go up.

Anyway, learn to state your opinions without throwing tantrums like a little kid.
You are a matured man.
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by arabianights: 5:41am On Jul 04, 2015
azyz1:
I don't care from which tribe he appoints from,all I need is change as he and the APC has promised.i don't even no why people are so eager.this is government is ruling for four years and this just the second month they assumed power.i urge my fellow nairalanders and fellow great nigeria citizen to keep calm and pray for this administration to be succecesful and to fulfil their campaign promises,not to critisize or say wrong things about them.

GBAM.Dont mind them.Most of the outburts on papers or media are fuelled by people whose selfish interests are not being met.They all know it isnt business as usual and definitely they will lose money as the corrupt means they were used to will be blocked
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Walelavender(m): 5:44am On Jul 04, 2015
Seriously,he needs to be told by his party men. Even if he has nothing in mind with the appointments, he shouldn't be oblivious of the fact that Nigeria is multi-ethnic. His loyalty shouldn't be drawn from Notherners only. Not surprised at the same time, Yar'Adua toed the same path,offering juicy appointments to the Notherners....Finance Minister,NNPC head,Chief Justice of federation, President Supreme court,CBN governor,Minister of Education, Accountant General of the federation etc That is what GEJ and OBJ never did.
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by aryzgreat: 5:50am On Jul 04, 2015
The dullard is Yet to show his true colour, it baffles me that even yorubas are complaining as well

2 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by ORACLE1975(m): 5:52am On Jul 04, 2015
Elections have consequences, fellow bloggers. GEJ has his weak points, but high level lopsidedness was not one of them. The North was more than adequately accommodated in appointments and projects in his regime. Having said that, the most important thing is the appointees’ ability to deliver. If they will deliver to the nation irrespective of region, there will be no problem. The most important criteria are competence and non partisanship in their spread of dividends.

1 Like

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 04, 2015
Why am i not surprised grin grin, Nigerians should have known this before they went out in mass like cows to vote in the yeye man. You guys haven't seen anything yet grin grin
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by rexzqcom(m): 6:02am On Jul 04, 2015
The south will never learn. The north knows how to play with the southern greed and get what they want. Next time, they will play alignment with the southeast card as they once did before. And their born to rule beats goes on. Since the two major southern groups cannot align and see eyes to eyes.
The Hausa/fulani oligarchs will always clean the political board for good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Feelinso(m): 6:03am On Jul 04, 2015
When they sold the duming Change to u guyz all of u bought nw u eye don see some thing,d fire never hot una dey shout.Up Goodluck Ebele jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by azimibraun: 6:05am On Jul 04, 2015
Another Mumu post. If I were the OP, I will be more specific. Instead of Musa from sambisa as ADC it should be John from Udi because of this and that factor... if you identify a problem suggest possible solutions. And things like the Chief Justice of the federation also being included as Buhari's appointee will not help your course. A Man you know swore in the President how come suddenly you are claiming the Taraba Man is an appointee of the President? Na wa o!
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Tapsorrow: 6:09am On Jul 04, 2015
HOW MANY VOTES DO U CONTRIBUTE SEF THAT U RE COMPLAINING? MONKEY DON WORK, NOW BABOON WAN COME CHOP. MAKE MONKEY CHOP BELLE FULL FIRST, THEN WE WILL REMEMBER U. grin grin grin grin
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by nkpommpko(m): 6:13am On Jul 04, 2015
Look you guys should relax , those guys are never going to help Nigeria grow they will answer to thier former bosses, buhari can raise the dead if he pleases, if it can help him purge Nigeria of our worms
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by azimibraun: 6:17am On Jul 04, 2015
It doesn't matter who voted for him and his party or not but this post is mischievous and misleading. As much as we all desire competence and requisite qualifications for quality leadership, we must have representation, equity and fairness behind appointments. But the Man hasn't done badly so far. Half the story is never told. Sometime a Man gives a group the opportunity to nominate an individual and the group may biker until they lose that chance because of lack of consensus. I am not saying that is the case for now but most likey would be when it comes to appointments due the south East and south south in the days to come. Am just thinking how Buhari hopes to manage Ngige, Ameachi and Rochas's interest at the center not forgetting Ogbonaya Onu. All feel the deserve a lot. Wahala go dey o! All Man sabi book all Man contribute and all Man get experience.
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by puzzler: 6:18am On Jul 04, 2015
Abegii ... whats d fuss about where he chooses the people he wants to work close with... I think wht matters , is for those pple to deliver.. after all he isn't gonna pick ur brother or u.. even if he does, There will be no more room for dat " Padi padi - sprinkle down" government..
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by omojeesu(m): 6:25am On Jul 04, 2015
Any and every plan to northernise and islamise Nigeria by Buhari is dead on arrival in Jesus name!! We didn't vote him to come and implement his hidden agenda. He will fail! Save, O Lord!

(Mr. President, please prove me wrong. Assure Nigerians that you are for ALL indeed! Don't close my window of hope based on trust)

1 Like

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by azimibraun: 6:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish... Even the Sultan will tell you you can't islamise Nigeria. so why are these evil people coming up with this" Islamise Nigeria" theory. Danm! You Bad belle folks..
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by omojeesu(m): 6:34am On Jul 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by LAUSUG15: 6:39am On Jul 04, 2015
d earlier d beta and preventn is beta than cure.
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by chudi55: 6:41am On Jul 04, 2015
rozayx5:
http://www.punchng.com/news/appointments-uproar-as-buhari-favours-northerners/
it shows we are divided in. Nigeria so disintegration is the best option BIAFRA is roaring again

1 Like

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by majid666(m): 6:42am On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=r let them say who care now
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by sunshine1974(m): 6:46am On Jul 04, 2015
D truth is that the South is always afraid to marginalize the North when in power but the North doesn't give a fuckkk when they are in power, they care less about the south. If u ask me I think the southerners are just second class citizens in their own country. If u think d north give a fuckkk about u just wake up from ur sleep pls because dey don't care.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by darepoju(m): 6:46am On Jul 04, 2015
Bonapart:
Is that suppose to be a surprise
This is buhari that same tyrant that rule Nigeria before
"an attack on boko haram is attack on the north "
leave dem my guy...dem never see anything...

1 Like

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 04, 2015
This is why the clamour for Biafra is rising. The 'One Nigeria' doctrine is a fallacy.

3 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 04, 2015
omojeesu:
Any and every plan to northernise and islamise Nigeria by Buhari is dead on arrival in Jesus name!! We didn't vote him to come and implement his hidden agenda. He will fail! Save, O Lord!

(Mr. President, please prove me wrong. Assure Nigerians that you are for ALL indeed! Don't close my window of hope based on trust)

Please don't disturb the Lord. He gave you a brain which you decided not to use when you willingly voted in an ex dictator; a fully fledged tribal and religious bigot.

You 'Sai baba' nincompoops should just leave the Lord out of it !!

1 Like

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Lasese: 6:54am On Jul 04, 2015
God of Biafra were a u? Pharaoh let thy people go to their promise land. One Nigeria of mouth and everything. Many things has fall apart so which way Nigeria. Which way to Go.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina / Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment / LIVE Photos From APC'S Ogun State Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.