Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! (50684 Views)

"Disregard Those Calling For Restructuring" - Yahaya Bello Urges Nigerians / Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna / Those Calling For Aisha’s Arrest Are Living In Stone Age – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by ApexTitan(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
The people saying they are ready to fight or go to war in this country obviously do not know what they are talking about. They have not felt the pangs of hunger, seen the destruction, the ràpe, the decimation that befalls men women and children alike in wars. With the help of modern technology they hide behind a faceless facade sounding the drums and rhetoric of war...

It is only after a first hand experience that their sensibilities will feverently seek an alternative and less confrontational avenue to channel the exuberance that they are obviously filled with.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by egift(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thank you Pangea. Little children who have no understanding, allow themselves to be deluded by a sycophants and miscreants.

Instead of seeking ways to develop our communities and empowering our people, people are giving themselves to anarchy.

Nigeria will grow from strength to strength. To that wish us evil, shall be engulfed in one. God bless Nigeria.

18 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
egift:
Thank you Pangea. Little children who have no understanding, allow themselves to be deluded by a sycophants and miscreants.

Instead of seeking ways to develop our communities and empowering our people, people are giving themselves to anarchy.

Nigeria will grow from strength to strength. To that wish us evil, shall be engulfed in one. God bless Nigeria.

With all due respect, you're pandering, and I find it deeply depressing. No one seeks war. I'm yet to see the Igbos calling for war.

Bro, stop deluding yourself. The current system is an albatross to the development and progress of Nigeria. It will never progress. That's the truth. I'm planning to do a thread on that very soon.

What difficult in allowing a people to determine their future? What's wrong bro? What wrong? Any sensible Nigerian should be sincere enough to know that Nigeria has no future for. It has NO FUTURE.

Wishing Nigeria progress isn't enough. It has to agree to face it's problem rather than keep playing the ostrich.

If the Igbos want to go their way, Nigeria should allow them. This isn't 1967!

As much as I pray for peace, which can only happen in the presence of justice, Nigeria has a date with the Igbos!!!!

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Pangea: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
I hate war
I hate war for its consequences
For the lies it lives on and propagates
For the undying hatred it arouses
For the dictatorships it puts in place of democracies
And for the starvation that stalks after it
I HATE WAR
And never again will I sanction or support another.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by TechRev: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
War gave birth to USA too.

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Pangea: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
dearpreye:

With all due respect, you're pandering, and I find it deeply depressing. No one seeks war. I'm yet to see the Igbos calling for war.

Bro, stop deluding yourself. The current system is an albatross to the development and progress of Nigeria. It will never progress. That's the truth. I'm planning to do a thread on that very soon.

What difficult in allowing a people to determine their future? What's wrong bro? What wrong? Any sensible Nigerian should be sincere enough to know that Nigeria has no future for. It has NO FUTURE.

Wishing Nigeria progress isn't enough. It has to agree to face it's problem rather than keep playing the ostrich.

As much as I pray for peace, which can only happen in the presence of justice, Nigeria has a date with the Igbos!!!!

Why are you like these?
When your brother was there, Goodluck Jonathan, why didn't he address all these so called grouse and declare a referendum?
He had all the power to do that.
Oh, I forgot, he was busy enjoying having the rule over every nook and cranny of the country.

If the Igbos are really ready to go, let their politicians push for the referendum.

And for you to say you are yet to see the Igbos calling for war?
Then what's all the hullaballoo about, a million rifles and million me to hold them.
Is the rifle going to be used to play hockey?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Pangea: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
egift:

Boko haram in the North and the Cry for war in the south, one needs a reality check sometimes.
Although I don't live in Nigeria, I will hate to see more sorrow coming from my place of birth.
Things might be difficult now,
One thing I have learnt is that, everything will surely get better if we don't mess everything up.

5 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by dTruth101: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
And remember the north is still bittered by the murder of Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa. This time around only boko haram will turn that enclave of biafra into a somalia

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by skihacker(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by unstableaswater: 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Captured Nigeria soldier and destroyed nigeria convoy by Biafra

2 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by sweatlana: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
It is the blood thirsty Islamic north that is calling for war! We don't want war. All we want is to decide our own destiny, not the one that was decided for us by England in 1914!

Referendums are taking place all over the world. I see no reason why we can't have one here in Nigeria.

Not even the treat of war can stop what is to come. This country will be divided!

14 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Kolade354(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
There's war already
In your House Right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
There wouldn't be peace,if there was no war

5 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by asumo12: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by RichFoundation(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
God ooooo
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Demdem(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Where dem Biafra fools?

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by millionaireman: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Yes, war is hell, but Europeans and Americans fight it to get peace.

3 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pangea:
Everyday people talk about starting another war without remembering that war is hell. Thank God for the War Journalist who helps us remember. One such a Journalist is the Frenchman Gilles Caron who first saw war as a French soldier in Algeria and hated it so much that he stopped fighting and spent the last 4 months of his Military service in French chains.

He then went on to fashion photography which he found boring and returned to the front this time without a gun but with a camera and has given us some of the most thought provoking photos from various conflicts including our own Biafra.

My favourite ( if we can call it that ) is this one of wounded Biafran soldiers being left by their mates as the battle turns and the Federals advance.,

Just as you see the back of the fleeing Biafrans you can take inventory of the fright and horror of the surviving wounded soldier in his eyes pleading with the remaining troops ( Caron included ) not to be left behind to a certain death.

Instances like this made Gilles Caron drink heavily and you sure can’t blame him because I would be shooting heroin just to be able to go to sleep.

So as you rattle your swords and gnash your teeth crying for war…remember this side and that the young man on the ground is someone’s son, brother or even a Father. Worse still he may never get to be a Father.

WAR IS HELL - Photo Biafra April 1968 © Gilles Caron for the Gilles Caron Foundation
- Iwedi Ojinmah -

...ok...so IBO people want to start War again ....abi??....tryn to devide Nigeria....didn't I warn u people last month that IBO people will be the new BOKO of Nigeria?... lookat those Niger dealta IBO People.. I lie?? (no oofeinse) undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Mobskat(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
you dey craze ibo are the best we will fight till we get what we want. Dont you even know that without the ibo's there will not be even a development in these hausa and yoruba states.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by damilareoye: 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Say NO to war.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by millionaireman: 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Demdem:
Where dem Biafra fools?

You are more fraudulent than others. Crude oil patriot. Remove crude oil today from the old southeast region, you shall declare Arewa and Oduduwa Republics - no delays.

4 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by ekefre4(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
No body is advocating 4 war....we want true federalism or referendum.

2 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Christianwalase: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
The best solution to all these blood shed is to Divide the country. Give boko haram the territory they desire, give the south-east the country they desire. That means 4 countries will be carved out of Nigeria. Biafra republic, hausa republic, yoruba republic and boko haram bloody republic. Indeed, government is not ominipresent. Only God is!

2 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by medar(m): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
The irony of it is that more than 90 percent of these ibo people calling for war live in Europe and other parts of the world. If they eventually start this war, I can assure you that they will run away and live the poor people of Biafra to die in vain just like the previous war. I believe in talks and negotiations. War had never solved any problem and it would not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
dearpreye:

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by ekefre4(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
MrCork:

...ok...so IBO people want to start War again ....abi??....tryn to devide Nigeria....didn't I warn u people last month that IBO people will be the new BOKO of Nigeria?... lookat those Niger dealta IBO People.. I lie?? (no oofeinse) undecided
Don't b stupi.d....an igbo man is too selfish 2 kill himself

3 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by DropShot: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
dearpreye:

You say no one is calling for war, so what do you call the hate preaching and call for arms by Radio Biafra?

Suddenly there is no longer justice in Nigeria just because GEJ lost an election.

And if there must be seperation, aren't there ways specified by the constitution to go abt it?

SE and SS are the problems of the country really.

3 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Lyndylove: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
War you say? I'm not a fan. I believe in que sera sera...whatever will be will be. If Biafra is meant to be, it is only a matter of time. God will find a way to make it happen without war and crises

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO DR
GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

My hero is a tribute to Dr Goodluck Jonathan appreciating his achievements and efforts towards making Nigeria great, for being a true democrat and for preserving our peace and unity.

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!

Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lalasticlala, I am beginning to think you are biased. This thread is on front page but I created a thread about the fulani who have already started their own war and you refused to move it to front page. I smh at you. embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/2430788/fulani-question-will-buhari-also-grant

cc Seun, Afam4eva, Ikenna351 & Ishilove.

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Demdem(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
millionaireman:

You are more fraudulent than others. Crude oil patriot. Remove crude oil today from the old southeast region, you shall declare Arewa and Oduduwa Republics - no delays.

Fool, Ffuck u and ur cursed oil. What do u take me for? Eediot talking about old SE, let me see if such can occur ever again. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by ekefre4(m): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Christianwalase:
The best solution to all these blood shed is to Divide the country. Give boko haram the territory they desire, give the south-east the country they desire. That means 4 countries will be carved out of Nigeria. Biafra republic, hausa republic, yoruba republic and boko haram bloody republic. Indeed, government is not ominipresent. Only God is!
Naaa 5 instead...NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC.

2 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by unstableaswater: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Images of present BOKO HARAM Nigeria. I will take the Biafra option anyday, at least the problem was only the blockade.

Nigeria must end for all these to end. The 1914 Amalgamation has expired in 2014.

Nigeria no longer exist but some gready politicians are flogging a dead horse.

The longer this falsehood of Nigeria continues, the more people are going to die.

How many died today? Is there a war? Exactly wat am saying.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers / List Of States Not Owing Workers. / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.