Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! (50679 Views)

"Disregard Those Calling For Restructuring" - Yahaya Bello Urges Nigerians / Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna / Those Calling For Aisha’s Arrest Are Living In Stone Age – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by stagger: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
RUF rebels in Sierra Leone routinely bet on the sex of unborn babies, then hacked the heavily pregnant women open with axes to see the results and the winners would collect the staked money. Happened right here in Africa not so many years ago.

People should download videos of the Nigeria-Biafra war from YouTube. The amount of ammo used in the 30 months of that war. was more than in World War 1 and 2 combined. Which modern conflict in living memory led to the death of 3 million people, 2/3rds by starvation?

Those calling for wars are enemies of humanity and must be rooted out and hanged.

8 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by medar(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Christianwalase:
The best solution to all these blood shed is to Divide the country. Give boko haram the territory they desire, give the south-east the country they desire. That means 4 countries will be carved out of Nigeria. Biafra republic, hausa republic, yoruba republic and boko haram bloody republic. Indeed, government is not ominipresent. Only God is!
So, where would you put the south south people? And where would you put the middle belt people. The problem of Nigeria remains the people like you from the major ethnics of Nigeria thinking that the smaller nations should be spurs of war. We all have equal rights in Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by vinelli(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
That was how one silly young man was arguing with me a few weeks back that war is needed. Screaming that he can protect his family while fighting. I just allowed him to keep ranting cos it seemed I was arguing with an idiot. Pls nobody should ever clamour for war it's evil, inhumane and u can't begin to fathom the dastardly acts that occur

4 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by ekefre4(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
DropShot:

You say no one is calling for war, so what do you call the hate preaching and call for arms by Radio Biafra?

Suddenly there is no longer justice in Nigeria just because GEJ lost an election.

And if there must be seperation, aren't there ways specified by the constitution to go abt it?

SE and SS are the problems of the country really.
Really? SS and SE are Nigeria's problem? I guess we r d ones constantly throwing bombs in d north n wat do u think would hv hapnd if GEJ had won d elections? pls try n make use of dat big round thing u call brain.

7 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Believe it or not, war is necessary sometimes. Humanity would have never attained this level of peace, prosperity and freedom if not for many wars fought by the good to conquer evil (Hitler, Stalin etc.) the only valid point you can make is it is unfortunate 'collateral damage' is an inevitable consequence of any war. We can have a constructive debate on how best to minimise that in the future.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
ekefre4:
Don't b stupi.d....an igbo man is too selfish 2 kill himself

...really...aint Niger Dealta IBO people kiiidnapin everybody , disgracin & settin Nigeria Backward??....didn't tha IBO man wit Cowboy hat try to Hi jack the election by holdin every one to ranson sayin he will destroy electronic voting system....This waz televised globaly & we saw it hear in London.. I LIE?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by millionaireman: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
War is bad, but when a country is not working why must you go to fight back people opting out of the non-working country?

Have you ever heard of the old Soviet Union, Czekoslovakia, East Timor/Indonesia?
Peoples in those countries had self-respect; they saw that the one country they had was not working and they peacefully split the country.

@Pangea and Fear mongers because of access to crude oil and gas, must you people continue to use fear-mongering to hold strongly to a non-working one Nigeria?

7 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2015

...and serrriously...IBO people need to stop wearin that black Cowboy like the one Jonathan Goodlock wears..4real....The last time I checked, we in 2015..not 1948! (REAL TALK)..no oofiense!
angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
DropShot:

You say no one is calling for war, so what do you call the hate preaching and call for arms by Radio Biafra?

Suddenly there is no longer justice in Nigeria just because GEJ lost an election.

And if there must be seperation, aren't there ways specified by the constitution to go abt it?

SE and SS are the problems of the country really.

Seriously, amidst the so called hate messages from Radio Biafra, comes a whole lot of truth and freeing revelations.

The problems of Nigeria go well beyond GEJ and his loss. There was no way GEJ would have raised the call for regionalism or federalism. It's the call of the people and their lawmakers. Let's keep deceiving ourselves.

See, for the love of others and country, we must all support a call for true federalism. We those who are the problems of Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Spydamannn(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
War is coming maybe or maybe not,I've seen short clips of war scenes on aljazeera,CNN and co and I don't want to ever experience it
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by azpekuliar: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pangea:
I hate war
I hate war for its consequences
For the lies it lives on and propagates
For the undying hatred it arouses
For the dictatorships it puts in place of democracies
And for the starvation that stalks after it
I HATE WAR
And never again will I sanction or support another.

Whether you believe it or not...

[size=16pt]ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN THE END OF WAR - PLATO[/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by angieberry(f): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pls stick to trolling on the romance section.
Your foolishness will not be tolerated here.
MrCork:

...ok...so IBO people want to start War again ....abi??....tryn to devide Nigeria....didn't I warn u people last month that IBO people will be the new BOKO of Nigeria?... lookat those Niger dealta IBO People.. I lie?? (no oofeinse) undecided

7 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by pBuhari(f): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2015

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
angieberry:
Pls stick to trolling on the romance section.
Your foolishness will not be tolerated here.

...ANGIEBERRY..STOP STALKIN ME......I DONT WANT YOU...I BEG U....STOP STALKIN ME...I DO NOT WANT YOU!!!! embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by unstableaswater: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
NIGERIAN POW AND YET ANOTHER DESTROYED NIGERIAN CONVOY.

ARMED BIAFRA SOLDIERS ON SITE

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by meforyou1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
there is a saying in igbo that because people die in fights should not make us to stop fighting.

2 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by peeceelove2: 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
To some people its fun going on-line to shout about WAR WAR WAR, but they fail to realise that during a crisis period, a state of emergency will be declared, maybe people will be told to move from there area, no light, no water no internet, propanganda will be the order of the day and the people that caused the whole drama will be with thier families outside the country looking at the sufferings on CNN, BBC and the likes.

so my brothers War is not a good expirence to wish for.

May God help us all.

5 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by nagoma(m): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Senator1974:
I personally is scared of war, So for that reason, we must continue to live in zoo, intimidated by fellow mortals because there are from the north? We have been exploited all in the name of one Nigeria. Taken for granted, marginalised, maimed for being Christians. Oh com on, drop the goddamn fear.
Its better you live for something or you die for something, than to live for nothing. I'm not a philosopher thou.

You are mislead. Nobody exploits you. As a matter of fact you have nothing to be exploited for. If it's material world that is your concern the northerners are the poorest population in Nigeria - agreed a few people are rich.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by tman4real21(m): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
but there is already war in the zoo... U ar dreaming... If they wont let biafrans be, war is just an understatement. Freedom is our right,, we must achieve it...
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by millionaireman: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
egift:
Thank you Pangea. Little children who have no understanding, allow themselves to be deluded by a sycophants and miscreants.

Instead of seeking ways to develop our communities and empowering our people, people are giving themselves to anarchy.

Nigeria will grow from strength to strength. To that wish us evil, shall be engulfed in one. God bless Nigeria.

Since 1914, Nigeria has been a killing machine.
Preach your sermon to people who in the last 7 years hide under religious cause and have been ruining Nigeria. Don't preach this bullshiiiit to people who say they can't stand destruction much longer - and want to opt out of the madness.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Neplusultra(f): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bombings are on per second billing everyday with the fulani rampage and someone is here talking rubbish! Nonsense! Talk about Stupidity!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by angieberry(f): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bloody idiòt!
I just stumbled upon a foolish post by a foolish goat
Pls go back to your tranniies
MrCork:

...ANGIEBERRY..STOP STALKIN ME......I DONT WANT YOU...I BEG U....STOP STALKIN ME...I DO NOT WANT YOU!!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by lastmessenger: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
One bullet in your head or chest and you are dead. War or peace,we want Biafra and God will bring it to fruition.

4 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
A naghi aso mgbagbu aga ogu.

Simple

2 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by ekefre4(m): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
MrCork:

...really...aint Niger Dealta IBO people kiiidnapin everybody , disgracin & settin Nigeria Backward??....didn't tha IBO man wit Cowboy hat try to Hi jack the election by holdin every one to ranson sayin he will destroy electronic voting system....This waz televised globaly & we saw it hear in London.. I LIE?? undecided
u r really funny,kidnapping everybody?tell me a country dat der is no kidnapping?
And 2 u tribal bigot kidnapping has somhw set nigeria backwards than bombing?
Talking of elections we had numerous underage voting in d north n dis also is d fault of d igbos dragging nigeria backwards. I jst pity u

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Demmzy15(m): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
unstableaswater:
Captured Nigeria soldier and destroyed nigeria convoy by Biafra
According to General Alabi Isama, this POW would be beheaded or shot! embarassed War is disastrous!
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by unstableaswater: 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nigeria must end for all these to end. The 1914 Amalgamation has expired in 2014.

Nigeria no longer exist but some gready politicians are flogging a dead horse.

The longer this falsehood of Nigeria continues, the more people are going to die.

How many died today? Is there a war? Exactly wat am saying.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by hibbayueei(m): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dats true.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by illiad: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:
I wish the insane igbos would listen.. before starting their Biafra again

you must insane yourself, to think people don't have right to seek for self determination away from mad animals murdering themselves & others
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Correctman0606: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Senator1974:
I personally is scared of war, So for that reason, we must continue to live in zoo, intimidated by fellow mortals because there are from the north? We have been exploited all in the name of one Nigeria. Taken for granted, marginalised, maimed for being Christians. Oh com on, drop the goddamn fear.

Its better you live for something or you die for something, than to live for nothing. I'm not a philosopher thou.

That is it..out of 11 appointments made by Buhari, ONLY ONE is outside the north and some who are hell bent to remain eating from the botton table will continue to remain alive to suffer. It is either you die for something or live for some thing.
These are some of the reasons why the north will continue to take others for a ride. They are ready to die especially when they want something irrespective whether it is logical, whether it is the sincere way of getting it, the north do not care.

3 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
ekefre4:
u r really funny,kidnapping everybody?tell me a country dat der is no kidnapping?
And 2 u tribal bigot kidnapping has somhw set nigeria backwards than bombing?
Talking of elections we had numerous underage voting in d north n dis also is d fault of d igbos dragging nigeria backwards. I jst pity u

...bro we don't ha kidddnapin hear in London..never herd of it..i never said IBO people drag Nigeria backward , I said IBO peopple are actin like the new BOKO of Nigeria.....check my last post...bro do u read backward? (no ofeinse) undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by topman224(m): 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Biafra/Nigeria war was just an eye opener to many Nigerians......... just in-case such a thing (war) happens again it will be more deadly and no opponent will be taken on granted. In as much as more sophisticated weapons are being manufactured or modified on daily bases.
Take a look at the Boko haram tussle with combination of Nigeria and other African forces yet it has not been easy for them defeat the Boko haram, talk more of a full blown war from any part of the country in this sophisticated world.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers / List Of States Not Owing Workers. / Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.