Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! (50702 Views)

"Disregard Those Calling For Restructuring" - Yahaya Bello Urges Nigerians / Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna / Those Calling For Aisha’s Arrest Are Living In Stone Age – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by zendy: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
The generality of the people clamouring for Biafra (myself included) would rather if Biafra is actualised through peaceful means. However, we also know that violence is the only language the Nigerian Government understands. Uwazulike tried the peaceful way, he has been beaten, tortured, made a mockery of,locked up and many MASSOB members killed because they chose the peaceful way. It's been 15 years and still he has not actualised Biafra. The Niger-Delta militants and Boko Haram picked up guns and Government asked for negotiation. Violence is what gets things done in Nigeria.

War is bad but if that is what will get me my freedom as a Biafran then I am all for it. Referendum or war!! The day that 40 million Igbos rise up to fight the Nigerian state is the day Buhari will make Shekau his chief military adviser

4 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
CSTR2:
When anioma is leaving go and force them to stay with you.
Delta my foot.
Anioma can go if they choose nau... DOES IT LOOK LIKE WE ARE DEPENDING ON THEM?

Delta your foot? Hehehehehe
Any state you may come from, you can't compare it with Delta... I stand to be corrected...
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by BlissB(f): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Freemanan:

Anioma can go if they choose nau... DOES IT LOOK LIKE WE ARE DEPENDING ON THEM?

Delta your foot? Hehehehehe
Any state you may come from, you can't compare it with Delta... I stand to be corrected...
You get Sense!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Demmzy15(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pangea:

You are talking about Japanese Unit 731
Their activities was the stuff of nightmares.
Unfortunately the Americans confiscated their research and absorbed those evil doctors into their own program and stop them from using humans as gunea pigs.
Mehn I had nightmares after reading! Very cruel!
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by hansad: 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
hoobs:
We do not want war,did Nnamdi kanu kill anybody?,did he destroy any property??....did IPOB as an organisation kill any1,u people are jux barking up the wrong tree go 2 d fulani's and boko's the NORTH and tel them this,shown them those pictures...we will keep pursuing biafra peacefully,bt if it keeps falling on deaf ears,then you people have left us no choice than to use violence....if USA did fight britain...dy wunt have been able to have what they do now,if england didn't carry a revolution against the tyranny of their kings and queens....they would not have been what they are now.....we are not fighting for our selves but for our generation unborn....far be it that my children will live in this kinda of society.....*spits on Nigeria*...if your too afraid to fight for a better society for your generation,then step aside.....but something that is not worth die for,is not worth having.....*spits on Nigeria once again*

They bark at the wrong tree because they are afraid they may lose crude oil and gas if Biafra goes. They are poor souls who just can't wake up to the reality that the most wealthy countries on earth do not have crude oil and gas.

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by zendy: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
MrCork:

...I get yor point but why are IBO people all ways sayn they shud divide Nigeria??...really?...they don't tink if that happens it could lead to war?..and that innnosent people are goooono die?...is that Rocket science?? undecided

Which war did you fight before Lugard created Nigeria? So now we want to dissolve the Nigeria the White man created, and return to how we used to be, it must be war?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by mcstan18(m): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pangea:
Everyday people talk about starting another war without remembering that war is hell. Thank God for the War Journalist who helps us remember. One such a Journalist is the Frenchman Gilles Caron who first saw war as a French soldier in Algeria and hated it so much that he stopped fighting and spent the last 4 months of his Military service in French chains.

He then went on to fashion photography which he found boring and returned to the front this time without a gun but with a camera and has given us some of the most thought provoking photos from various conflicts including our own Biafra.

My favourite ( if we can call it that ) is this one of wounded Biafran soldiers being left by their mates as the battle turns and the Federals advance.,

Just as you see the back of the fleeing Biafrans you can take inventory of the fright and horror of the surviving wounded soldier in his eyes pleading with the remaining troops ( Caron included ) not to be left behind to a certain death.

Instances like this made Gilles Caron drink heavily and you sure can’t blame him because I would be shooting heroin just to be able to go to sleep.

So as you rattle your swords and gnash your teeth crying for war…remember this side and that the young man on the ground is someone’s son, brother or even a Father. Worse still he may never get to be a Father.

WAR IS HELL - Photo Biafra April 1968 © Gilles Caron for the Gilles Caron Foundation
- Iwedi Ojinmah -

transit4:
I wish the insane igbos would listen.. before starting their Biafra again

you are grossly misguided brother or sister (whichever it is you are). When did it become compulsory to ask to be set free? "Biafrans" do not think that they are regarded relevant in the running of the affairs of the country and have made known their intention to break away albeit in a peaceful manner.

How then do you ignorantly turn around and refer to them as war mongers? If I know of any tribe in Nigeria that loathe war more than the others, it should be undoubtedly the Igbo(Biafran) race. They have had the very bitter taste of war, moreso when they were hardly enlightened on the arts of war. The generation that witnessed the horrors of '67-'70 are still very much around and would give up whatever it takes to avert a repeat of those experiences.

However, you can only stretch a string as far as its elastic limit after which it breaks. The Biafrans are no pushovers, that I can tell for sure. If the North demands for war by oppressing the Biafrans, then they shall have war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by redcap: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
A second Biafra war win or lose will certainly bring about the disintegration of Nigeria and ultimately berthing the peaceful nation of biafra..FACT.

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by southernbelle(f): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pangea:

You are talking about scaring people.
And you want WAR?
In war, FEAR will be your best friend.
You wake with it and you sleep with it.
i totally agree with all your posts on this thread (from what i've read so far).
your signature though smiley
you are doing a good job #thumbs up

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
zendy:

Which war did you fight before Lugard created Nigeria? So now we want to dissolve the Nigeria the White man created, and return to how we used to be, it must be war?

^^^^^^Ther u go ...Prroooofs ma point ova & ova aagin.. IBO people want to be the New BOKO of Nigeria...IBO guy wants terror!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by PreciousBro: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Why are you all ranting about war, who wants war ? What Nnamdi Kanu is doing on radio biafra isn't different from what we see here on Nairaland and every other cyber forums where people of this said failed nation hide under the canopy of anonymity and bash each other on differentials in ethnicity, yet we pretend we are one.

Nnamdi hasn't killed anyone, the northerners have, Igbos haven't killed anyone, their enemies in the north have, striving on calculated attempt of mass killings,bomb blast to reduce them(igbos) numerically so they won't be among the major ethnic group huh ? Or you think the undocumented series of Genocides the Igbos suffered before the Civil war wasn't a planned attempt on numerically reducing them ?

Stop preaching the wrong message trying to deceive gullible Nigerians who aren't informed enough to read between the lines of their history hence hating igbos saying we are advocates to blood shedding and war-mongers, it is not true.

We have tried one Nigeria, it has woefully failed, and failing is still on replay. Get a brain and support a successful secession without war or blood shed,it'll do us all good being apart and still happy with our respective economy balanced ,after all we aren't one,left to me. Even if Biafra doesn't come today,rest assured it'll still come to pass whether any body likes it or not.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by mcstan18(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
MrCork:

...ok...so IBO people want to start War again ....abi??....tryn to devide Nigeria....didn't I warn u people last month that IBO people will be the new BOKO of Nigeria?... lookat those Niger dealta IBO People.. I lie?? (no oofeinse) undecided

Forgive me for saying what I have to but you leave me with no other option than to think you have your brains underneath your feet.

2 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
PreciousBro:
Why are you all ranting about war, who wants war ? What Nnamdi Kanu is doing on radio biafra isn't different from what we see here on Nairaland and every other cyber forums where people of this said failed nation hide under the canopy of anonymity and bash each other on differentials in ethnicity, yet we pretend we are one.

Nnamdi hasn't killed anyone, the northerners have, Igbos haven't killed anyone, their enemies in the north have, striving on calculated attempt of mass killings,bomb blast to reduce them(igbos) numerically so they won't be amongst the major ethnic group huh ? Or you think the undocumented series of Genocides the Igbos suffered before the Civil war wasn't a planned attempt on numerically reducing them ?

Stop preaching the wrong message trying to deceive gullible Nigerians who aren't informed enough to read between the lines of their history hence hating igbos saying we are advocates to blood shedding and war-mongers, it is not true.

We have tried one Nigeria, it has woefully failed, and failing is still on replay. Get a brain and support a successful secession without war or blood shed,it'll do us all good being apart and still happy with our respective economy balanced ,after all we aren't one,left to me. Even if Biafra doesn't come today,rest assured it'll still come to pass whether any body likes it or not.

...OK...so u want Nigeria to divide becuz IBO people haven't kill anyone yet...abi?...u want us to wait until they start killin innocent people like those Niger dealta people wit cowboy hat kidnapp people...abi?... BRO GO BAK TO BED JOR!!! (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by PreciousBro: 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
MrCork:

...OK...so u want Nigeria to divide becuz IBO people haven't kill anyone yet...abi?...u want us to wait until they start killin innocent people like those Niger dealta people wit cowboy hat kidnapp people...abi?... BRO GO BAK TO BED JOR!!! (no ofeinse) angry

LoL I have never been a staunch supporter of the movement of biafra but I can never support the wrong message impacted on people, channelling a false sense of fear that the igbos are war mongers, that is not true, we are christians, we love peace and fairness, evidently we haven't been on equal governance in this country and there's no peace, so ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by fF01(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
podosci:
Many People here on Nairala hide behind their phone to call for war like it's a game.....Blood and Death is real , once the first shot is fired, there is no going back.
Lmao! dey dnt knw.

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by PreciousBro: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
I hate gullible Nigerians, who hate to be informed rather misinformed with hate and bigotry due to ethnic difference.

Ask y'all selves, many of you people that don't like igbos ,don't even have tangible or coherent reasons to, just what you were preconditioned to do, igbos are these, igbos are that. Bla bla bla lol

Yet a lagos born and raised like me that never saw anything about tribal patriotism and devotion, was taught that by people I grew up with by their hate for my people,although I wasn't in anyway influenced by their hate or fake love hence I'm not like the misinformed ones who love Amala and Ewedu more than ofe oha lol (Never tasted that,never will grin )....

Abegi, call a spade a spade, we aren't one in this corpse of a cesspitted Nation of rogues as leaders. Smh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
PreciousBro:

LoL I have never been a staunch supporter of the movement of biafra but I can never support the wrong message impacted on people, channelling a false sense of fear that the igbos are war mongers, that is not true, we are christians, we love peace and fairness, evidently we haven't been on equal governance in this country and there's no peace, so ?

...so u want war becuz they treat IBO people like 2nd class ...abi.. u wanted IBO president..they gave u Jonathan goodlock and yet u still moaning that u want Nigeria to be divided.....issit our fault that his wife, Pateince waz not presentable & could not spek English?...* I GO WAKA OOOOOoooooo** ..serrrrioosly wha kinda English grama is that **I GO WAKA OOOOooooo ....in 2015?...how on earth do u expet me to explain that to my white friends hear in London: * I GO WAKA OOoooooo* (no oofeinse) undecided

2 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by henryskywalker2003(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
For my fellow Igbo brothers deceiving themselves saying that they are simply calling for referendum and not war. Let me remind you of the current state of Crimea today came about because of the same so called referendum of wanting to secede. No country will ever allow a part of it to secede, at least, not peacefully anyway. Knowing that fully well, how on earth do you hope to achieve your peaceful secession? I am from Anambra and I spent 23 years of my life in Enugu. Growing up, I read books and saw many documentaries of the Nigerian/Biafra Civil War. My dad always buys any cassette tape he could find that documented wars in Africa. And apart from that, I also got to watch the Liberian Civil War too. I read and saw documentaries of the civil war in Sudan that lasted 22 years. Imagine having to be born and spend your childhood, teenage and young adult ages dodging bullets and bombs, seeing people die around you daily and not knowing when your turn will come. I think the problem is that we have seen too many war movies and think war is as celebrated as it is being shown in those movies. A civil war will set both the victor and vanquished back for at least 20 years. Knowing how backward we are today sef, it could even set us back for a 100. I suggest to my fellow Igbos, nay... I ask, plead and beg you to shelve this idea of secession once and for all. Let us not make the same mistake our fathers did and paid for in blood. We should learn from our mistakes and move forward and not backward. Instead of calling for a referendum to discuss secession terms and such, lets call for a referendum where every tribe can state their grievances and we'll find a way to settle old scores and heal old wounds once and for all. Let us use that referendum to put away the 1914 amalgamation that brought us together and instead forge a unity that will bind us together. I believe we all have our individual grievances against each other, but I also believe that we aren't blind to the benefits we have been reaping all these years we have been together and lived as one. If we can encourage that mutual benefits and sort out the grievances that we have, believe you me, no one will entertain the notion of breaking apart. Other multi-tribal countries did it before us, others are trying to achieve same, while some are currently fighting amongst themselves. Let us choose to be among the ones that other nations look up to in a positive light. To my Igbo brothers, again let me remind you that our problems isn't caused nor compounded by either the Yorubas nor Hausas. Rather, we are the source of our problems and hence also the solutions. We are a great people. One of the few in the world today that could recover so fast from the scars of civil war on a vanquished nation. Ask anyone back then the state of the East after the war. It was terrible. And yet, despite the devaluation of the Biafran Pound and impoverishment the war brought us, we rose above it and in less than 10 years, we have rebuilt all that we lost and we did it single-handedly. Why am I saying this? I'm saying this because, this generation have forgotten the stuff that we are made of. We are a proud race true, but we are not proud in vain. We rebuilt our lands without having as much funds as we are having today through the oil wealth. This is because, we still clung to our roots. And any Igbo that knows his/her roots will tell you that Igbos do not believe leaders are born, rather they are made by the works of their hands. That's why no matter the authority an Igwe wields, he is still subject to the Kingmakers (Ndi ichie) because they have the power to unseat him. To be made a leader, many will have first recognized the potential to be one in you, tested and tried and found it to be true, before you can ever be given a leadership role back in the days. Today, we no longer have that but rather operate on a Democracy as a nation. But who said we can't go back to our roots as Igbos and do things the way we have done it in the past that worked for us? What stops us from electing and appointing the right people to lead us as Governors, Senators and Reps? I believe if we had looked past the stomach infrastructure being offered us, and backed the right people at the polls, a lot of problems faced today will not be heard of in the East. Let me remind us of how much we have failed ourselves first before we look to the West and North to blame. The last Presidential Election, Dr. Chekwas Okorie of UPP didn't even get the backing of his own state during the elections and lost massively in Abia State. Ok, lets go back a bit in history. Despite all the sacrifice Ojukwu made, many of the Igbos abandoned him during the presidential elections that he contested since 1999. The most recent is when Peter Obi broke a promise by decamping from APGA did that as soon as Dim died. I'm not trying to say let us all vote for our individual tribes here or our own people, rather I'm just trying to show you that we haven't even made an effort to put one of our own in a place where he/she can the speak for us and voice our grievances. So, before we can start blaming the Hausas and Yorubas, let us all cleanse our own house first. I tell you the truth my brothers, if we should have Biafra tomorrow, a new problem that seems minor today will erupt. And that problem will still be as bad as what we are complaining today. The problem will see Anambra trying to show Enugu that they are superior, Ebonyi will be trying to climb out of the 3rd class citizen that has been apportioned to it in the east, Imo and Abia will have their own fracas, Anambra and Imo will continue their old rivalries. And to what end? I will suggest again, that we look inwards first and foremost and try and fix ourselves before we even have any referendum of any sorts. Otherwise, we will be doomed to failure even before we start. Let us rise up and get back to our former glory. A glory that was given to us by God when we were created and sustained by our hands. We never had to depend on oil for wealth before, and we shouldn't now. We can be all that we want to be as a people. The whole world knows how industrious we are and we can be the force that drives this nation from being a 3rd world to a world power. But God didn't create us alone in this planet and so, we need to learn to live with and accommodate our brethren from the North and West. We need them as much as they need us. As much as we think the North of being parasitic, think of what will happen if they cease their food exports to the East? No matter how much value we place on our oil we cannot eat nor drink it. We can't sell if no country wants to buy it. So, let us learn to love one another and live together as one.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Igbos
God bless Yorubas
God bless Hausas
God bless all the tribes in Nigeria.

Long Live Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by JimmyBoy1: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
A rare sensible post on nairaland
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Bonjelomo: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
War-Warri. They sound alike
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Bonjelomo: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
War-Warri. They sound alike

Cc: lalasticlacla
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by dollydolly(f): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
The op is biased if not he would have considered the plight of the people who even after witnessing the gory scenes of war still clamour for referendum. I 4 one do not support war but it is only worrisome that the people who are meant to settle this in a peaceful manner choose to rather have negotiations with Bokoharam n turn to threaten the ones with justifiable course with gory pictures thinking it will deter them but not knowing that it will only remind them of more reasons why they need to go their separate ways. It would be really nice to maintain a one Nigeria which I had always prayed 4 but when that is far fetched let everyone go their separate ways.

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Truckpusher(m): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
dearpreye:
If a people must fight and kill each other to remain one, then they have no business whatsoever being together.

At least, truth isn't yet treasonable.
Of course to them the truth is treasonable and this is why they have blocked their ears and covered their eyes to genuine agitation but they should always know that the man who wants a way out will fight for it and no matter how many times you beat him down he will rise up and still demand for justice.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
useless propaganda thread by Yeribas.we are callling for Biafra and they are calling for war.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by mytym(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pangea:
Everyday people talk about starting another war without remembering that war is hell. Thank God for the War Journalist who helps us remember. One such a Journalist is the Frenchman Gilles Caron who first saw war as a French soldier in Algeria and hated it so much that he stopped fighting and spent the last 4 months of his Military service in French chains.

He then went on to fashion photography which he found boring and returned to the front this time without a gun but with a camera and has given us some of the most thought provoking photos from various conflicts including our own Biafra.

My favourite ( if we can call it that ) is this one of wounded Biafran soldiers being left by their mates as the battle turns and the Federals advance.,

Just as you see the back of the fleeing Biafrans you can take inventory of the fright and horror of the surviving wounded soldier in his eyes pleading with the remaining troops ( Caron included ) not to be left behind to a certain death.

Instances like this made Gilles Caron drink heavily and you sure can’t blame him because I would be shooting heroin just to be able to go to sleep.

So as you rattle your swords and gnash your teeth crying for war…remember this side and that the young man on the ground is someone’s son, brother or even a Father. Worse still he may never get to be a Father.

WAR IS HELL - Photo Biafra April 1968 © Gilles Caron for the Gilles Caron Foundation
- Iwedi Ojinmah -

1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by chudi55: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pangea:

- Iwedi Ojinmah -
Yea you are right but mindful there is no war without peace, if nigeria didn't go to war with biafra they will be invaded
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Caseless: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Senator1974:
I personally is scared of war, So for that reason, we must continue to live in zoo, intimidated by fellow mortals because there are from the north? We have been exploited all in the name of one Nigeria. Taken for granted, marginalised, maimed for being Christians. Oh com on, drop the goddamn fear.

Its better you live for something or you die for something, than to live for nothing. I'm not a philosopher thou.

just get ready for it, coward!
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by RickyTan: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
MrCork:

...ok...so IBO people want to start War again ....abi??....tryn to devide Nigeria....didn't I warn u people last month that IBO people will be the new BOKO of Nigeria?... lookat those Niger dealta IBO People.. I lie?? (no oofeinse) undecided

You are very silly. Stupid insults and generalizations from you against millions and millions of IBO. You say "Ibo people want to start war" "Ibo will be new Boko."

You project your stupid insults on entire IBO and yet you say "no offense."

You have NO ethics. NO Morals. Throwing insults and saying no offense.

2 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
RickyTan:

You are very silly. Stupid insults and generalizations from you against millions and millions of IBO. You say "Ibo people want to start war" "Ibo will be new Boko."

You project your stupid insults on entire IBO and yet you say "no offense."

You have NO ethics. Throwing insults and saying no offense.

...ermm bro..shud I re type slowly so u can catchup coz yor brain kinda slow...when did I in sult any body?. I did not say IBO people is the newboko today..i said IBO people shud be the new future boko coz all they want is the divission & destruction if Nigeria....did I say somtin wrong? ..i lie? (no ofeense).. undecided

2 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Caseless:
just get ready for it, coward!
look at this dejected devastated rejected frustrated confused tri-quartered wretched stupiid being calling for war. Go to hell you gay-ass nigger

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by RickyTan: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
MrCork:

...ermm bro..shud I re type slowly so u can catchup coz yor brain kinda slow...when did I in sult any body?. I did not say IBO people is the newboko today..i said IBO people shud be the new future boko coz all they want is the divission & destruction if Nigeria....did I say somtin wrong? ..i lie? (no ofeense).. undecided

See you. "All they want is the division and destruction of Nigeria"

More silly statements. You project words and actions of a few IBO on over 40 million IBO.

And then you claim "no offense" like you are so innocent.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by inosend: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
I don't know about you, but much as i cherish peace and detest war, i am obliged to defeat the lover of war, at least for the sake of posterity. What is worth LIVING for is worth DYING for. I say CAPITAL NO to turning my back in fright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates / March 28th Election: Identify The Ballot Boxes - Pix / Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.