Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! (50678 Views)

"Disregard Those Calling For Restructuring" - Yahaya Bello Urges Nigerians / Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna / Those Calling For Aisha’s Arrest Are Living In Stone Age – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Caseless: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Senator1974:
[s]look at this dejected devastated rejected frustrated confused tri-quartered reached stupiid being calling for war. Go to hell you gay-ass nigger [/s]
you are intellectually arid and, also very poor in English language, to say the least.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Caseless:
you are intellectually arid and, also very poor in English language, to say the least.
and I think your intellectual prowess is astronomical, yet you can't compile a reasonable statement.
I just don't have your time.

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
We are in the presence of a disaster of the first magnitude...we sustained a defeat without war..And do not suppose that this is the end...This is only the first sip, the first foretaste of a bitter cup which will be proffered to us year by year unless, by a supreme recovery of moral health and martial vigor, we arise again and take our stand for equality as in the olden time. THIS IS PLIGHT OF BIAFRA.
BUT let us have it at the back of our mind that WAR does not determine who is right....only who is left. The two most powerful warriors are PATIENCE and TIME. Diplomacy is the answer! As war can only bring broken PEACE.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by ApexTitan(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
zendy:
The generality of the people clamouring for Biafra (myself included) would rather if Biafra is actualised through peaceful means. However, we also know that violence is the only language the Nigerian Government understands. Uwazulike tried the peaceful way, he has been beaten, tortured, made a mockery of,locked up and many MASSOB members killed because they chose the peaceful way. It's been 15 years and still he has not actualised Biafra. The Niger-Delta militants and Boko Haram picked up guns and Government asked for negotiation. Violence is what gets things done in Nigeria.

War is bad but if that is what will get me my freedom as a Biafran then I am all for it. Referendum or war!! The day that 40 million Igbos rise up to fight the Nigerian state is the day Buhari will make Shekau his chief military adviser

I think you are just talking. I am Igbo and have not for a second dreamt of fighting in any war so as to achieve a new and independent nationality. I also do not wish for any member of my family to witness let alone participate in any such war.

No matter how people romanticise the struggle for a seperate identity from Nigeria the savage brutality that is war will forever keep me and my kind on the path that seeks a non violent approach. As time progresses so does the nature of warfare assume even more deadly forms. Even if a war is fought for a miraculously short time it will take several generations for a people to fully recover from it... So whatever objective you think you are fighting for you will never completely enjoy it.

Leave all this talk of war for frustrated and unemployed people.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
RickyTan:

See you. "All they want is the division and destruction of Nigeria"

More silly statements. You project words and actions of a few IBO on over 40 million IBO.

And then you claim "no offense" like you are so innocent.

...if u don't hav television at home..go & borrow one. u telln me u don't hear IBO people say they want Nigeria to divide or else they want war?....mnaybe u need to re- ajust yor radio signal....GOAT.. u act like I been sayin somtin wrong....I lie?..YO HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNNNN!! (no oofeinse) undecided

5 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by pushkin(f): 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
My dad was a biafran soldier. He said he was captured by the Hausas and taken as a POW so they were to be killed by firing squad but as God in his infinite mercies, his childhood friend happened to be one of the soldiers heading the POW camp so when he saw my dad he was shocked. My dad said later that night his friend planned his escape from the camp. Hmmm that's how my dad escaped death and I am proud to be his daughter. WAR IS A TERRIBLE THING

2 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by RickyTan: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
MrCork:

...if u don't hav television at home..go & borrow one. u telln me u don't hear IBO people say they want Nigeria to divide or else they want war?....mnaybe u need to re- ajust yor radio signal....GOAT.. u act like I been sayin somtin wrong....I lie?..YO HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNNNN!! (no oofeinse) undecided

All you have is insult and it does not make you very bright. Anyone can throw insults.

My Grand Father was Nigerian Ibo and proud till he died. My Father 85 years is Nigerian Ibo and very proud. He tells me about the fallacy of Ojukwu looking for his little fiefdom that he wants to dominate. Same for me and all my relatives that I know. We are Nigerian and IBO.

If some loud mouths claim War. Please do not project on all. They do not speak for us.

3 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by augustus175(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Please,I will be glad if the war can wait till this my generation passes by. I'm not in any way ready for war.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
RickyTan:

All you have is insult and it does not make you very bright. Anyone can throw insults.

My Grand Father was Nigerian Ibo and proud till he died. My Father 85 years is Nigerian Ibo and very proud. He tells me about the fallacy of Ojukwu looking for his little fiefdom that he wants to dominate. Same for me and all my relatives that I know. We are Nigerian and IBO.

If some loud mouths claim War. Please do not project on all. They do not speak for us.

...ok..so u sayn yor gran father told u about IBO people fightin war to dominate everybody becuz Ojuku is yor proud relative.... u sound confuse ...serrriously...wot the hell as Ojuku gots to with 2015?..did they hav intenet access in 1952?....this is 2015 & am goin to play Golf.. laters!! (no oofeinse) embarassed

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by Octaves(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
the yolobas are the most scared of war/secesion. thats why they keep creating threads about a non existing war and impersonating SS people to tell us we will be landlocked and not have access to oil.
THERE WONT BE A WAR. all efforts to realise Biafra will be peaceful.

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by hoobs(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
MrCork:

...OK...so u want Nigeria to divide becuz IBO people haven't kill anyone yet...abi?...u want us to wait until they start killin innocent people like those Niger dealta people wit cowboy hat kidnapp people...abi?... BRO GO BAK TO BED JOR!!! (no ofeinse) angry
Go back to the romance section where you major in ass-licking the ladies there....don't come here to type trash.....your not even making sense!

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Boobs:
Go back to the romance section where you major in ass-licking the ladies there....don't come here to type trash.....your not even making sense!

^^^^^great advise from a person who calls him sef Booobs....HOMEBASE GUYS R JUSS FROM ANOTHER PLANET..SERRRIOUSLY!!!!(no oofeoinse) undecided

2 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Octaves:
the yolobas are the most scared of war/secesion. thats why they keep creating threads about a non existing war and impersonating SS people to tell us we will be landlocked and not have access to oil.

....Anyways bak to the thread before bein rudely intarupted by the Homebase thing.....Plis stop talkin about the crap steeewpid senseless Gancroblankanist *Biafra* in 2015...Time has changed...to somtin more positiive like *findin a JOB*...GET OVER IT!! (no ofeinse) undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by TemmyWon(f): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
This Mrcork is just a helluva apology of a human, he claims man but is just effeminate he's totally dysfunctional. I've never ban angry at comments but u sure annoy, disgust and irritate me. u r a kid. m sure u've never been to a local airport yet claiming London. message me for an etiquette class. #H#orse#bottom#rrag
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
TemmyWon:
This Mrcork is just a helluva apology of a human, he claims man but is just effeminate NHS totally dysfunctional. I've never ban angry at comments but u sure annoy, disgust and irritate me. u r a kid. m sure I've never been to a local airport yet claiming London. message me for an etiquette class. #H#orse#rag

...calm down sweet hat.....calm down....u aint lightskin...u nevar been to London..,u aint ma type..I drive a £28,000(cash) Range Rover Spot..non of those yor Homebase Lagos boy friend can aforddit... Am from London Pekam...U nevar been to Pekam ......and then u wonder why u cant find man on nairaland....SWEEERY PLIS DONT DERAIL THE TREAD..go away!! (no oofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by negroG(m): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
ApexTitan:

I think you are just talking. I am Igbo and have not for a second dreamt of fighting in any war so as to achieve a new and independent nationality. I also do not wish for any member of my family to witness let alone participate in any such war.

No matter how people romanticise the struggle for a seperate identity from Nigeria the savage brutality that is war will forever keep me and my kind on the path that seeks a non violent approach. As time progresses so does the nature of warfare assume even more deadly forms. Even if a war is fought for a miraculously short time it will take several generations for a people to fully recover from it... So whatever objective you think you are fighting for you will never completely enjoy it.

coward u better die now or relocate now becos the war is coming, biafra or death
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by TemmyWon(f): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Homebeiase guys. mtchew. at least I do an honourable job here wt 8hrs of sleep not wiping shitty behinds.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
...anyways, bak t the thread b4 been rudely intarupted by the usual angry black woman called TemmyWon...I don't even date black women.i date white women.. ANyways, I have a Big QUESTION: ...why are IBO people allways angry?..serrriously...even the ones hear in London are all ways angry lookin! (no ofeinse) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by ipheoluwa22: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Lalasticlala, I am beginning to think you are biased. This thread is on front page but I created a thread about the fulani who have already started their own war and you refused to move it to front page. I smh at you. embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/2430788/fulani-question-will-buhari-also-grant

cc Seun, Afam4eva, Ikenna351 & Ishilove.
i guess you dony understand the thread well enough, does the thread topic sound biased??
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
TemmyWon:
Homebeiase guys. mtchew. at least I do an honourable job here wt 8hrs of sleep not wiping shitty behinds.

..HALT THER & STOP LYIN....since when does anybody hava job in that Nigeria place when 99.5% of the population drive Okada,.....STOP LYIN ..STOP

..Sweery ..juss QUIT tryin to impress me coz am from London...truss me...it aint gonno work.... are u also IBO
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by alphalpha(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^great advise from a person who calls him sef Booobs....HOMEBASE GUYS R JUSS FROM ANOTHER PLANET..SERRRIOUSLY!!!!(no oofeoinse) undecided

two of a kind
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by tonychristopher: 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bluetooth2:

The Germans ruled Europe before the war While the japanese controlled the pacific and they both had most of all what you see as their success of today.

They loss more than they gain. Today, the same chinese the japanese fought is now a permanent member of the UN security council with a veto power same also the Germans who were looking for power were relegated to the background.

They weren't fighting for economical success because they already had it before the war, but they were fighting to become a superpower which made them declare a war and were defeated !

why are you talking like this

do you know that war is the most expensive project to run be it economical political and human capacity

point of correction Germany wasn't an European power then it was britian with her industry so what are you saying

Japanese was shattered during the war by that atomic bomb

ok was east regional power during Biafra

one thing is to fight war another thing is to bounce back look under these people I mentioned even Israel
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by TemmyWon(f): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
MrCork:

...calm down sweet hat.....calm down....u aint lightskin...u nevar been to London..,u aint ma type..I drive a £28,000(cash) Range Rover Spot..non of those yor Homebase Lagos boy friend can aforddit... Am from London Pekam...U nevar been to Pekam ......and then u wonder why u cant find man on nairaland....SWEEERY PLIS DONT DERAIL THE TREAD..go away!! (no oofeinse) angry

I'd rather marry marry my man with his 2014 corolla. no thanks ladyyyyy
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
alphalpha:

two of a kind

...brother...u can never be on ma level & it probably take u 25yrs....Pounds sterlin ma nigga...REAL $HIT..REAL TALK!!... are u also IBO? (no ofeinse) undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by henryskywalker2003(m): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
MrCork:
...anyways, bak t the thread b4 been rudely intarupted by the usual angry black woman called TemmyWon...I don't even date black women.i date white women.. ANyways, I have a Big QUESTION: ...why are IBO people allways angry?..serrriously...even the ones hear in London are all ways angry lookin! (no ofeinse) undecided

Bro, seriously, you must be on some very good and strong shit. Cos how else would you start seeing Ajegunle as London and Keke as Range Rover. Big ups to your supplier though.

2 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by zendy: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
ApexTitan:

In other words, if are persecuted, marginalised and reduced to the status of a slave, you will accept your status because of the effects of war? That's cowardice. Do you think that people fight wars because it is enjoyable? People fight because they have no choice. I'm an Igbo man who wants my own country and if Nigeria won't let me have it,I fight for it.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by TemmyWon(f): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
MrCork:

..HALT THER & STOP LYIN....since when does anybody hava job in that Nigeria place when 99.5% of the population drive Okada,.....STOP LYIN ..STOP

..Sweery ..juss QUIT tryin to impress me coz am from London...truss me...it aint gonno work.... are u also IBO
undecided
"We sinwin" osiun olosiun. get a Yoruba to interprete.
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
TemmyWon:

"We sinwin" osiun olosiun. get a Yoruba to interprete.

...sweery u nevar been to London so don't hate....I gots pounds sterlin so I sugest u be nice to me! (REAL TALK) wink

2 Likes

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by TemmyWon(f): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sheamelessse gigolo. won ti fi e sose
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by MrCork: 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
TemmyWon:

I'd rather marry marry my man with his 2014 corolla. no thanks ladyyyyy

..yea right....that waz what some of my lovelys said until I changed their live wit pound sterlin......my advise...change yor color to lightskin yellow & truss me...u will stand a big shance with me!!. (REAL TALK) wink

1 Like

Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by TemmyWon(f): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Shame on your bald head. got nothing to loose cos I hardly comment. you're bathe weakling seeking relevance cos you're backward and retrotarded. Aspergers or DOWN
Re: WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! by ipheoluwa22: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Octaves:
you call sanity has been scared....smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of States Not Owing Workers. / Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers / Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.