Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax (66605 Views)

Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by whytepawn1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
tinuolababy:
Which one is make out again?
how old are you?
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by lomprico(m): 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
tinuolababy:
Which one is make out again?
How old are u? If u dont know what it means u are not fit to visit this section.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Pigin1: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Imagine playing piano in an open stadium like maracana without public address system:
@Op, your to.to should be called and named to.to of the year!! God forbid bad thing, Many water has passed thru your to.to. maracana to.to!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by whytepawn1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
donbenedict:
If only she did not had multiple sex partners in her past, these issues wouldn't hav come up.
did you even read the article at all??, please read to understand before making comments.

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by monchizy: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
The 2 things to do to save your marraige. (1) use virgina tither soap. And secondly, (2) use alum.................. Make sure u use (2) for day. And (1) for nite, just for three weeks and see the difference... I promise... When done... Contact this line for the next thing to do(08094298940)... Take care....
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pigin1:
Imagine playing piano in an open stadium like maracana without public address system:
@Op, your to.to should be called and named to.to of the year!! God forbid bad thing, Many water has passed thru your to.to. maracana to.to!!

Ode!

5 Likes

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
Aystarz:

This poster again!!!
Were u not the one whose husband reported on here this morning to have been cooking for your business associate who's a married man?

Orisirisi iranu lori NL... NLanders the OP is an unrepentant troll; believe this story and u'll believe anything.

Did you finish the thread? Ode!
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by eboyz: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
GO and buy secrete ceres.dat is the solution.i mean it.email at eboyz909@gmaiil.com.it work 100%
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by gbengus17: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
MAN SHALL NOT EAT BY BREAD ONLY. THERE IS NEED TO DIVERSIFY YOUR THING, -----FROM BIG---TO NARROW----TO TIGHT-----TO OCEAN GOING VESSELS--- IT IS ALL YOURS AS A MAN,---- FULL STOP.------I DIVERSIFY A LOT DEPENDING ON MY MOOD.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by popcykaylah(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
alum works well but its got side effects.and believe me your hubby has started screwing another chick.he just realized the difference BTW you both.you have sex 1ce in two weeks in your marriage? that's totally not good enough of o..he's probably screwing that chick every two days and he's lusting for it.solution is get your sex life back on track and pray also.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

To be honest, if I were in her shoes, saying such to me after all we've been through together is enough to kill what's left.

There are only two way the self esteem won't be damaged irreparably...
1. If he realizes his mistake and brings down heaven to apologise.

2. If[b] I bond emotionally with another person, man, without necessarily having sex or making out.
Call it emotional infidelity, I don't give two flying fvcks;[/b]D

The second one was what she had with her ex. That was why I couldn't really blame her yesterday. It was obvious the guy was lying. The poor woman deserves to be happy.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by stinggy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
anonimi:
I think the Supermod should have changed the moniker before putting this on FP.

Minimum decency requires this of us otherwise take it away from the FP.

Life, even on NL should not be all about traffic.

You have my respect today Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Your hubby na mad man? How come after having two kids for him he start to talk trash. That is a cheap excuss to cheat,thunder will fire him if he breaks your heart.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Aystarz: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

Did you finish the thread? Ode!
What do you know? Dundee!

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by SisterCaro(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Treese i have heard of people who use lemon juice to make it tighter.... Right after sex you pour in a little and it will tighten, but it will be painful.
You could do a little research on it
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Okeikpu(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Even wt my Monday hammer, women wt such a PUCCY isn't enjoyable

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Op
The truth of the matter is that your husband Dick is small for ur type vaginal

Or he is having an affair with a more younger person.

Every other thing are just gragra.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by charlesucheh(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
First of all, him as the husband enjoys sex when he is devoted towards it and not whether your vagina is lax or not.
And secondly, your marriage which has produced promising children shouldn't be threatened by mere "SEX".
Like I always say to myself, when I look at a girl with sex coming to my brain first, then I'll know i don't or wouldn't have an atom of love for her.
I am sure your hubby didn't look at you at first with such expression, if he truly loves you, he'll get over it, or else he is a randy.
Your marriage will work,most especially for those kids. Cheer up!!!!!!
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Pigin1: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

Ode!
Kai, the thing pain you? that's how they will be lying that their laxgidi to.to is due to nature!! if u tell them to close their leg when they were young them no go gree!! Maracana to.to.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by flyforall: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Try yoga and level exercises while at it.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pigin1:
Kai, the thing pain you? that's how they will be lying that their laxgidi to.to is due to nature!! if u tell them to close their leg when they were young them no go gree!! Maracana to.to.

Oponu!

Ode!

Sexist_ pig!

Pervert!
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Okeikpu(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
treese:
Though he usually says he doesn't care about my self esteem but I don't think this has to do with self esteem alone. I think there is more. While we were dating we spoke about my sex life and body nature. It's not like I had too many relationships but I just knew men say my vaginal is kind of lax. Even wen I lost my virginity the guy called me a blunt liar to my face, saying I claimed to be a virgin when I wasn't.

You didn't bleed and getting in wasn't so hard. That is one ruined relationship that would have been awesome. And probably the last man standing. If you be virgin, you go know, if you not, you will know and I KNEW then that I was.

Now my husband knew this about my body and decides to stick with it. Somehow someway which I don't know after my first child, vaginal got tight, second child too same happened. To a certain extent it helped our sex life because it made him love it. And I could tell it's one of the reasons he probably hasn't cheated..

Just 2 days back. We had a little misunderstanding then I mentioned something about sèx. Quote me if am wrong. Sex is meant for bonding between a man and a woman and that's why God instituted it in marriage alone. So you both can get closer, and in my own opinion when there are issues BTW them the power of sex is to make forgiveness easy. The next thing my husband said is. It's not like am enjoying the sex. It's now feels like been in a pool.

OMG I was HURT. I lost the essence of life immediately, lost the essence of marriage. Out of anger I told him only men with big dicks should complain, men with pencils dares nor. That was my only defence because he said it with soooooo much heartlessness. I cried...i cried so much. This man that I have back sex with so that our sex life would be whole. Sometimes I bleed. Then I said to myself it's not worth it. Then I realised, For him if anything goes wrong with me due to that sexual style, Am on my own. Few hours later I sent him a text that I was sorry for everything not because it was easy but two wrongs never ever make a right in marriage. Can't walk away with two kids can only make it work.

Following day wen I saw he was in a good mood. I decided to ask, then he said I was lax and it has made sex unenjoyable. I wondered y he didn't tell me immediately he noticed and why he had to throw it to my face. But what, it's a man's world. If they don't reap their mean ways here on earth. It waits in heaven.

But trust me since then I have been concerned,Google all I could, nothing much. Even the kegel exercise has always been my practice. I now feel this time he might just look outside wen sex gets all pool like. He said he will buy toys, he said he can't pretend to love it wen he doesn't. Which I agree with. But even the toys can it ever be Like d real things. Sometimes he might want to feel the woman and not want toys. What happens next? I can't encourage him to cheat cos if he does and I find out I would leave with my kids. But I don't want him to. Am confused. So so confused. You know wen a man is concerned he will probably do research with you, find out info call doctors, but he didn't, he just broke the news to me and he's like do something about it or I might not be making out with u again. It's really not fair. Cos some men might possibly not go about it that way. But at the same time, it's like that's his nature. I can only Leave with it or take a walk. But take a walk to where, becos am now lax? But I also hear sex in marriage is KEY, with two kids, and I love him, but thatz still not the point. I DON'T know. Please who does? I have smiling all over the house, acting like everything is fine once am alone i cry again, because the fear is, would there ever be a solution , would I still be tight again, and this is a marriage where sex is sometimes 1 in 2 or 3 weeks, so definitely that's not the reason for my laxity, i will be sad if my marriage gets ruined because am lax. I hope my husband reads this thank God he is a nairalander
cry
So u hv the guts to tell him he's got a pencil di.ck sad u just killed him gal.... U just gave him free ticket to calaba, where dem dey use puccy welcome their male visitors.

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
SisterCaro:
Treese i have heard of people who use lemon juice to make it tighter.... Right after sex you pour in a little and it will tighten, but it will be painful.
You could do a little research on it

It is going to dry out the vagina and that is the last thing any woman wants
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by repogirl(f): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
You and your husband get plenty orishirishi wahala... we never settle one fight, na another one be this, I hope this is not superstory una dey form for us.

Girl, he doesnt like front and even back sef no do am, and you dey bleed sef...i bow for una two.

Talk to a gynaecologist/pharmacist, they might have help...then as for the traditional method, chew a little piece of garlic at least twice daily... also peel and insert a piece of it inside your place for sometime in the evening and morning, dont worry it will find its way out later.
Also bath mildly hot water and pour it up there, for some reason it doesnt burn the inside, it soothes sef.

Na these ones I sabi wey my mama teach me just incase of incasity.

Wish u luck.

Also, there are sex positions that help you and your husbands issue, google and see.

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Pigin1: 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by sweetguy10(m): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lmao , I'm a man but I'm feeling awkwardly embarrassed for the OP .. Lol Im just trying to Imagine the kinda look she had on her face when he said that . embarassed

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Pigin1: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

Oponu!

Ode!

Sexist_ pig!

Pervert!
Why are you taking it personal? The thunder that will fire you will be lax like the Op to.to!!
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pigin1:
Why are you taking it personal? The thunder that will fire you will be lax like my ma's to.to!!

Really? cheesy
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Okeikpu:
So u hv the guts to tell him he's got a pencil di.ck sad u just killed him gal.... U just gave him free ticket to calaba, where dem dey use puccy welcome their male visitors.

Let's blame the OP because it is a SHE. Ode!
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Zetrillion: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hi madam, all I can say is that there's no challenge without a solution, there's someone I know who can help with counselling. Just send a friend request to Benedicta Izeze or find her on Single, married fulfilled, #SMF on Facebook
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by nellyblill2: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
So sorry love covers all things love doesn't complain. If he never want it to be lax he shouldn't have play goal for you to give birth like twice all the same go to all this beauty stores ask for vaginal tithening cream and skip sex for now keep loving him and also pray God can do all things
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Okeikpu(m): 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

Let's blame the OP because it is a SHE. Ode!
If u reach house call ur papa ode, if only u re not a bastard . grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. / He Wants Sex Every Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.