Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax (66602 Views)

Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by morbeta(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
I beg ma'am no fex ooo, wat is "back stuff" is it ass Bleep rather anus?
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by MizMyColi(f): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

Have you gone through her thread history? She created a thread before her that thread.

angry
Gosh, I just saw her comments on Hubby's thread tooangry
angryangry

Yes I read all her comments too.

Why are people so crassly insensitive?
Why couldn't they put self in her shoes for once, see the puerile condemnation and bashing.

Gosshhhembarassed
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
UjSizzle:
Okay. We all know the OP needs to see a gynae AND a marriage counselor; I suspect she knows this too. So all these NL matter everytime something happens in her marriage is just to get sympathy messages from willing nairalanders undecided

The thing is, they bring their issues to NL. The males bash Treese and the females bash Freelance777 and everyone retires to their respective homes.
What happens to the Op and her husband afterwards? How do they face each other at home, how do they still love themselves after all these.

I even think all their threads are just cooked-up lies cheesygrin and they are using NL to test-drive a TV show they want to start.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by onatisi(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
I once told a lady the same thing to and I saw how devastated the lady was when I told her she was lax ,she cried and cried ,and that was only a girlfriend . I can only imagine the pain and hurt in the op heart hearing such words from her husband . It is really a painful thing to say to a woman
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Chubhie: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

I had to go fish for her husband's thread, before replying you because I wanted to be in the know.

Then, I read her other thread too.
cc: Chubhie
Coogar

The husband has serious, underlying, fundamental psychological issues.
It is not fair that he is taking it out on her, and making her feel like she is the problem.

I will not excuse her indiscretion of going to cook for a married man, neither will I do so for maintaining communication with the ex.

But then again, what can a poor, full blooded young woman do?
The desirable wasn't available, so the available became one.
She has likely started nursing thoughts of what it would be like to know a man's touch, and loving embrace.
What it feels like to bond with your partner without the normal sexual routines....what it means to be simply adored for no other reason other than the fact that you are human, and you are loved...warts and all.

Having listened to both sides of the story...

I see man who is afraid to let himself love his woman because to him, she hasn't fulfilled the premium he places on trust.

I see a woman, who has weaknesses which she doesn't try to hide, I see someone who has forgotten all about her life, her happiness, her hopes and aspirations....in a bid fit into the life of her husband....because ultimately she wants acceptance, and thinks the sure fire way to get it would be through ensuring his happiness.

She seems to me like a person whose primary Love Language would be words of affirmation.
Hubby on the other part is someone who doesn't see the need to be nice in his words even if he must call out her faults.

*Deep Sigh*

Are these two people ready to forge ahead?
Are they ready to build on the little they have going for them and make something worthwhile out of it?
Are they ready to WHOLLY make amends in areas where they have clearly wronged each other?
Is the Husband ready to love up on his wife like he ought to and assume his duties as the true navigator of his home?

Some women look forward to emotional security, others look forward to financial security.
Freelance777's wife clearly needs emotional security....the need to be appreciated, and loved in a matching, if not surpassing measure.

I wouldn't entertain thoughts of divorce just yet if I were in their shoes.smiley
The question now is What are they willing to compromise to see to it that the love and sparks of connection returns to their marriage again?
I feel for the lady knowing all she's been through just to be accepted the way she is.

She needs to accept herself and learn self love and then project this into others. The husband should quit feeling as if he did her a favour by getting married to her. Not as if the husband didn't know from day one before getting married to her. I'm of the view that a man should never marry a woman out of pity nor fleeting sensation as love which may evaporate nor her beauty alone which age can make a mess of.

Love people for their essence-core well cultivated values,What they represent,shared goals,mutual Respect, spirituality etc.

Raising a family is much more than providing the basic things as food clothing and shelter. What we have today are kids in marriages. I learnt mine very early in life when my old man abandoned duty and he left a vacuum of leadership which I took up at a tender age. And made a resolve to be a better man and different from the old man. Who today can't look me straight in the eye when I talk. He has regrets. His loss my gain. I try to let him know I understand and we are good.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by UjSizzle(f): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
standd:

The thing is, they bring their issues to NL. The males bash Treese and the females bash Freelance777 and everyone retires to their respective homes.
What happens to the Op and her husband afterwards? How do they face each other at home, how do they still love themselves after all these.

I even think all their threads are just cooked-up lies cheesygrin and they are using NL to test-drive a TV show they want to start.
My dear they either have serious resentment issues or they're just fvcking with us undecided

Maybe they're using us to catch comic relief after a hard week. I know I have laughed so hard since opening this thread.
On the flip side it's good avenue for people like Mizmycoli to write an empathy-enhancing epistle as well as sharpen their counseling skills grin
I like the tv show idea sha (or maybe it's a blog to solve marital issues sef ) na wa o.

Still laughter is a drug.

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by MizMyColi(f): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
UjSizzle:

My dear they either have serious resentment issues or they're just fvcking with us undecided

Maybe they're using us to catch comic relief after a hard week. I know I have laughed so hard since opening this thread.
On the flip side it's good avenue for people like Mizmycoli to write an empathy-enhancing epistle as well as sharpen their counseling skills grin
I like the tv show idea sha (or maybe it's a blog to solve marital issues sef ) na wa o.

Hahahahahahaha
*falls from paw paw tree*

I didn't know I still had it in me.
More of stories like this then.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by bioda: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
I think she can go for some vaginoplasty procedure, where a part of the Vj will be sutured and it will be like that of a virgin.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by fyneboi79(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
treese:

Am not all that totally expanded, oh well I can't really tell am not the one entering. But I still don't know. I heard alum has its side effects
I think the problem is ur vaginal muscles and nothing more. Try practicing tightening and releasing ur vaginal muscles to start with.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by lyricalz: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Omg! U lax? Dats wat hv been looking for, cuz my 3rd leg is so fat, gals complain. Hmmm one man's poison anoda man's meat. Let ur husband go for increase in size, there are lots of therapies 4 dat.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by jimmy101231(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
treese:

Am not all that totally expanded, oh well I can't really tell am not the one entering. But I still don't know. I heard alum has its side effects
you wouldn't know if u are sag...but waiting person wan talk for this matter self...try allum and there is this drugs girls normally use and it do works well I can PM it for u
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by MizMyColi(f): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Chubhie:

I feel for the lady knowing all she's been through just to be accepted the way she is.

She needs to accept herself and learn self love and then project this into others. The husband should quit feeling as if he did her a favour by getting married to her. Not as if the husband didn't know from day one before getting married to her. I'm of the view that a man should never marry a woman out of pity nor fleeting sensation as love which may evaporate nor her beauty alone which age can make a mess of.

Love people for their essence-core well cultivated values,What they represent,shared goals,mutual Respect, spirituality etc.

Raising a family is much more than providing the basic things as food clothing and shelter. What we have today are kids in marriages. I learnt mine very early in life when my old man abandoned duty and he left a vacuum of leadership which I took up at a tender age. And made a resolve to be a better man and different from the old man. Who today can't look me straight in the eye when I talk. He has regrets. His loss my gain. I try to let him know I understand and we are good.

Finally, another empathizer.
A full grown, blooded (m) for that matter.

I read yours and Coogar's comment on the thread, and I'm like "No No, this people don't get it"...

At some point, I'd thought I was being biased in my evaluation because she's a woman like me. But reading this now just got me re-assured I wasn't uttering gibberish afterall.

Is it too much to ask to be loved?
I mean, did you read her hubby's reply to her questions?

I will give my last nickel to partner with someone who is as sensitive and open as she is...
Yet, her attempts are rubbished.
I empathize with the lady because she admits her flaws, unlike some of us who are very good at covering up.

Did you read her comments on Hubby's thread?
I swear I hadn't read it before penning down the thoughts you just quoted.
Most women universally, want the same thing, so it's not hard to relate.

@Your last paragraph, I wish you could copy and paste it in addition to the post you made earlier.
Why watch your own son or daughter begin to fulfil your roles as the navigator/bedrock of your home?
It beats my imagination, it does.
They need to step up and truly rise above.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Baddowski(m): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
But you sef complain say your husband dick tiny like pencil nah... Two of una don bellefull... You women cannot be trusted cuz you'll definitely cannot indict urself in your story. You might have directly or indirectly accused him of Pencil-size dick which he might surely be guilty of. He as a smart guy decided to turn it upon you by accusing you of Basket-size pussy. Now you're hurt and you're making noise. . He too was hurt, but he won't show it as a man. TWO OF YOU DON BELLEFULL...
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
I feel y̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥я̲̣̣̥ pain. You aπϑ y̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥я̲̣ husband needs τ̅☺ communicate more. Communication is the key aπϑ he has τ̅☺ be part of the help process in fixing this. because if Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ were able τ̅☺ see help somewhere aπϑ resurface with a refurbished veejay, he might not really appreciate it ℓi̶̲̥̅k̲̅e̶̲̥̅ when he Wå§ part of the fixing process. aπϑ it will be hard for somebody that has tasted d back way which is a lot tighter τ̅☺ appreciate d veejay, moreso a lax veejay that has produced 2 kids. So please, stop d back stuff. Its risky aπϑ dangerous. Sit him down when he's in good mood aπϑ buy yourself into his sympathy. Let him realize how you feel. As for me, I'm not married, and I've a girlfriend who's a virgin. We've been dating for 3yrs aπϑ we make out very well without touching her hymen aπϑ we both reach orgasm. We do it without penetration. Everything is understanding aπϑ communication. I've shared how we do here on NL b4
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
UjSizzle:

I sincerely hope the whole thing is cooked-up self... All these back and forth between two married people on cyberspace is just too much. I feel ashamed self reading the couples account of their marital problems and all the bashing they have gotten from Nairalanders..

But if it's true, they can just pick the comments that makes sense and try to work stuffs out....
And if this whole thing is someone's idea of a joke, or an attempt to generate traffic... God is watching y'all and may empty hen deduct your credit tonight before you wake up tomorrow cheesygrinembarassed for making us comment on a fake thread..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by yollychika(f): 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sis live ya life n foget about him, na him go beg lera undecided
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by yollychika(f): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sis live ur beautiful life n forget about him, na him go beg u lera
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Solozzo(m): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Please see your gynecologist for a surgical procedure called colporaphy to tighten the vaginna. He may also do a pelvic floor repair for you. Best wishes.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by emmatok(m): 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:
@tresse

I knew the id.iot was no good. He has no respect for you at all. He is doing all these because he thinks that you have no option other than to cry and beg. He think of himself as your life. He believes that hat he owns you. You need to learn how to be strong. You are only fueling his complex against you when you cry. He sees you as a weakling and an inferior being. You need to recreate yourself. Learn to be positive, make your children and your work as number 1 and 2 priorities. Face them squarely. Forget that he even existed. You are the only one that can make yourself happy and please never react to his actions or words. Learn to be react passively. Don't ever argue with him again. Be a better version of yourself.

My problem with you is that you're so biased, to the extent you can't comprehend what you read.

In her first paragraph she said the men she dated before marrying her husband complained about her lax VJ and accused her of lying about her virginity.
She even claimed this issues ruined her awesome relationship.

Now her Husband is also complaining about the same issue.
So kindly tell us any other man that won't complain.

This woman have serious emotional issues before get married, that's why she always talk about her past.
She suffering from serious mood swings.

I feel the husband married her out of pity and he is now regretting.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by omoadeleye(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
treese:

uhmm cause you are not the one entering? because you are the door keeper. signs.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
emmatok:

My problem with you is that you're so biased, to the extent you can't comprehend what you read.

In her first paragraph she said the men she dated before marrying her husband complained about her lax VJ and accused her of lying about her virginity.
She even claimed this issues ruined her awesome relationship.

Now her Husband is also complaining about the same issue.
So kindly tell us any other man that won't complain.

This woman have serious emotional issues before get married, that's why she always talk about her past.
She suffering from serious mood swings.

I feel the husband married her out of pity and he is now regretting.

You are a fo.ol. cheesy
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by funlord(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
grin

What kind of _fucked up thread is this? I don read tire and I don laugh tire! If only all this commentators had known from the jump! Lmfao!!!!
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by emmatok(m): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
yollychika:
Sis live ur beautiful life n forget about him, na him go beg u lera

The bold was about her last relationship
Though he usually says he doesn't care about my self esteem but I don't think this has to do with self esteem alone. I think there is more. While we were dating we spoke about my sex life and body nature. It's not like I had too many relationships but I just knew men say my vaginal is kind of lax. Even wen I lost my virginity the guy called me a blunt liar to my face, saying I claimed to be a virgin when I wasn't.

You didn't bleed and getting in wasn't so hard. That is one ruined relationship that would have been awesome. And probably the last man standing. If you be virgin, you go know, if you not, you will know and I KNEW then that I was.

Se tell me how the man would beg her, knowing she's suffering from low self-esteem.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by emmatok(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

You are a fo.ol. cheesy

Opposite of this reply will be disappointing.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
emmatok:

Opposite of this reply will be disappointing.

I am glad that you knew that before hand, sexist pig
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
treese:
Though he usually says he doesn't care about my self esteem but I don't think this has to do with self esteem alone. I think there is more. While we were dating we spoke about my sex life and body nature. It's not like I had too many relationships but I just knew men say my vaginal is kind of lax. Even wen I lost my virginity the guy called me a blunt liar to my face, saying I claimed to be a virgin when I wasn't.

You didn't bleed and getting in wasn't so hard. That is one ruined relationship that would have been awesome. And probably the last man standing. If you be virgin, you go know, if you not, you will know and I KNEW then that I was.

Now my husband knew this about my body and decides to stick with it. Somehow someway which I don't know after my first child, vaginal got tight, second child too same happened. To a certain extent it helped our sex life because it made him love it. And I could tell it's one of the reasons he probably hasn't cheated..

Just 2 days back. We had a little misunderstanding then I mentioned something about sèx. Quote me if am wrong. Sex is meant for bonding between a man and a woman and that's why God instituted it in marriage alone. So you both can get closer, and in my own opinion when there are issues BTW them the power of sex is to make forgiveness easy. The next thing my husband said is. It's not like am enjoying the sex. It's now feels like been in a pool.

OMG I was HURT. I lost the essence of life immediately, lost the essence of marriage. Out of anger I told him only men with big dicks should complain, men with pencils dares nor. That was my only defence because he said it with soooooo much heartlessness. I cried...i cried so much. This man that I have back sex with so that our sex life would be whole. Sometimes I bleed. Then I said to myself it's not worth it. Then I realised, For him if anything goes wrong with me due to that sexual style, Am on my own. Few hours later I sent him a text that I was sorry for everything not because it was easy but two wrongs never ever make a right in marriage. Can't walk away with two kids can only make it work.

Following day wen I saw he was in a good mood. I decided to ask, then he said I was lax and it has made sex unenjoyable. I wondered y he didn't tell me immediately he noticed and why he had to throw it to my face. But what, it's a man's world. If they don't reap their mean ways here on earth. It waits in heaven.

But trust me since then I have been concerned,Google all I could, nothing much. Even the kegel exercise has always been my practice. I now feel this time he might just look outside wen sex gets all pool like. He said he will buy toys, he said he can't pretend to love it wen he doesn't. Which I agree with. But even the toys can it ever be Like d real things. Sometimes he might want to feel the woman and not want toys. What happens next? I can't encourage him to cheat cos if he does and I find out I would leave with my kids. But I don't want him to. Am confused. So so confused. You know wen a man is concerned he will probably do research with you, find out info call doctors, but he didn't, he just broke the news to me and he's like do something about it or I might not be making out with u again. It's really not fair. Cos some men might possibly not go about it that way. But at the same time, it's like that's his nature. I can only Leave with it or take a walk. But take a walk to where, becos am now lax? But I also hear sex in marriage is KEY, with two kids, and I love him, but thatz still not the point. I DON'T know. Please who does? I have smiling all over the house, acting like everything is fine once am alone i cry again, because the fear is, would there ever be a solution , would I still be tight again, and this is a marriage where sex is sometimes 1 in 2 or 3 weeks, so definitely that's not the reason for my laxity, i will be sad if my marriage gets ruined because am lax. I hope my husband reads this thank God he is a nairalander
cry

If ur hubby is a nairlander why did u post abt ur personal life here ? I get it ur seeking out but u didnt have to type down everything from him telling you it feels like a pool nd u telling him that his is a pencil seriously?! lady this will break ur marriage more than what ur worried abt .u could've just make the topic easily simple by just asking the married females to help u out with ur problem . And to be honest with you ur husband is jerk for being this inhuman that is unfair and unacceptable! Ask urself did he marry you for ur body or soul?did u rush into marrying him? Ask him to place himself in ur shoes what if he had to carry the babies for nine months nd go through labor? MAN this is sad. He needs a good wake up slap with his selfishness .I hope u know whats best for you.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Emodeee: 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
Missmossy:
This is too inhuman! Your husband is heartless no doubt.

Is ur vagina tight?
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by emmatok(m): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

I am glad that you knew that before hand, sexist pig

The usual response, since am not buying your emotional nonsense.

Abegi, go sleep.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
emmatok:

Usual response

Abegi, go sleep.

Go to hell
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nsikann: 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
I really feel your pain. Its rather sad that things turned out this way. I really thing you should visit an expert, i.e a doctor in that area for professional advice. If surgery will help out, please just go and look for money for the surgery no matter how much it will cost.
Your husband might end up cheating on you if this continuous... NEVER yell or nag at him when you suspect that he is cheating on you.
Just commit him to God to change your husband's heart towards loving you. Just keep making research on how to get solution to your problem and pray God to help you. Wish u d best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. / He Wants Sex Every Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.