Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax (66607 Views)

Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Okeikpu:
If u reach house call ur papa ode, if only u re not a bastard . grin

Ode!
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by kingcjay(m): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
It is unfortunate that marrige nowadays is for better only. I am sure he has forgotten that its in the cause of child bearing that it got lax. So Shut up man and go back to your woman man, stop making your wife cry it is very wrong.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Oh, this is sad.
Your husband is hard-hearted sha. Treating the mother of his kids this way, such disrespect. Hian.
And you had Anal sex with him just to keep him happy and satisfied, ah! Men...

I thought people now know how to use Google or why are some Nigerians this daft, every woman has a unique body and a Lax Vvj doesn't necessarily mean that the woman is loose or has had several sex partners., same with young girls with saggy boobs. The size and depth of the Vvj varies, same as the size of the male deeek.
You can not treat your wife like this for Gods sake, what breed of humans exist theses days..

Op, please don't do anything that will hurt you, after 2 kids you actually deserve more respect from the man you married. And stop having Anal sex with him since you bleed, cos of he wants to cheat, he will cheat, he is just looking for excuses to justify all that.
Or what sort of Abasha is this one all in the name of marriage...

Na wah.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Stanley08(m): 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Which one is Womanhood again U ppl will not kill me on nairaland.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by bibiking7(m): 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
1. I hope your husband reads this.
2. Stop the anal sex, it's dangerous, slutty and disgusting.
3. Your husband is not serious, I don't think it's the sex that's the real issue, I think he has already met someone else.
4. He must have noticed it before marriage and stuck with it, so why complain now unless there is someone new.
5. You need to relax and enjoy life, You sound like you worry too much. You are not even talking about yourself, if you enjoy the sex. You are only worried about him enjoying it. You are human too. You two could sit down and look for solutions, that is if he cares.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by FinNews: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
blackpanda:
Why do women always feel they have to adjust themselves to keep the marriage.

Its obvious the man doesnt really love u. And u will be a fool to think he's not sleeping outside. Men are not designed to go weeks without sex, especially when he has a problem with the pussy at home.

Sorry I dont mean to be blunt. But I encourage u to be strong and start preparing for the worst. So sorry tho

My dear, I also ask the same question. Why must women always adjust to keep their marriages? Why are most men selfish? Why will most men not respect their marriage vows? When will people learn to be satisfied with what they have? Why is this man trying to destroy his home because of tight pu_ssy? A good wife and children yet not satisfied

Horrible generation!

Breaking marriage vows is not God's design for the institution. We all know that nothing remains the same forever in this world. OP even if your hubby marry Miss tight pu_ssy, she cannot remain the same forever. I feel so much pain when people try to transfer their problem to another person. OP's hubby has small dick, why can't he go for surgery or treatment to enlarge it ? Is the lady not meant to enjoy sex as well?
I am very sorry to say that your hubby is a narrow-minded and selfish person.

- My advise to you is to ensure you have a job in case anything happens.
- Try to have friends. They will help you relax.
- You can also visit a doctor if you want. I used if you want because you deserve to be happy and your hubby cannot make you happy.
- Calmly remind your husband that adultery is sin before God and he should be wary of diseases.
Finally, ask God to guide and strengthen you. He has the answer to every problem.

Take care and be blessed!

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
freecocoa:
OP your hubby obviously doesn't love you anymore, I feel sad for what you are going through.

I honestly don't know how you can continue in such a marriage with a very insensitive man, but continue taking care of yourself and your kids, keep up with your exercises, don't let this kill your self esteem.

Your husband is mean sha.
The same feeling when a guy has a pencil. Or a two-min man! This is a serious matter and that is y some women go for C-sections even when a Dr doesn't recommend or approve.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Okeikpu(m): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

Ode!
Amu nkita ,ohu Aturu grin
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
standd:
Oh, this is sad.
You'd husband is hard-hearted sha. Treating the mother of his kids this way, such disrespect. Hian.
And you had Anal sex with him just to keep him happy and satisfied, ah! Men...

I thought people now know how to use Google or why are some Nigerians this daft, every woman has a unique body and a Lax Vvj doesn't necessarily mean that the woman is loose or has had several sex partners., same with young girls with saggy boobs. The size and depth of the Vvj varies, same as the size of the male deeek.
You can not treat your wife like this for Gods sake, what breed of humans exist theses days..

Op, please don't do anything that will hurt you, after 2 kids you actually deserve more respect from the man you married. And stop having Anal sex with him since you bleed, cos of he wants to cheat, he will cheat, he is just looking for excuses to justify all that.
Or what sort of Abasha is this one all in the name of marriage...

Na wah.

You are late. You missed the part 1 of this saga

The husband's

https://www.nairaland.com/2426155/could-wife-cheating

The wife's, scroll down

https://www.nairaland.com/2426155/could-wife-cheating/4
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Bola10(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Madam sorry are you not the same woman that your husband came to nairaland accusing you of cooking for another man your estate?
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by topeluvu(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
treese:
Though he usually says he doesn't care about my self esteem but I don't think this has to do with self esteem alone. I think there is more. While we were dating we spoke about my sex life and body nature. It's not like I had too many relationships but I just knew men say my vaginal is kind of lax. Even wen I lost my virginity the guy called me a blunt liar to my face, saying I claimed to be a virgin when I wasn't.

You didn't bleed and getting in wasn't so hard. That is one ruined relationship that would have been awesome. And probably the last man standing. If you be virgin, you go know, if you not, you will know and I KNEW then that I was.

Now my husband knew this about my body and decides to stick with it. Somehow someway which I don't know after my first child, vaginal got tight, second child too same happened. To a certain extent it helped our sex life because it made him love it. And I could tell it's one of the reasons he probably hasn't cheated..

Just 2 days back. We had a little misunderstanding then I mentioned something about sèx. Quote me if am wrong. Sex is meant for bonding between a man and a woman and that's why God instituted it in marriage alone. So you both can get closer, and in my own opinion when there are issues BTW them the power of sex is to make forgiveness easy. The next thing my husband said is. It's not like am enjoying the sex. It's now feels like been in a pool.

OMG I was HURT. I lost the essence of life immediately, lost the essence of marriage. Out of anger I told him only men with big dicks should complain, men with pencils dares nor. That was my only defence because he said it with soooooo much heartlessness. I cried...i cried so much. This man that I have back sex with so that our sex life would be whole. Sometimes I bleed. Then I said to myself it's not worth it. Then I realised, For him if anything goes wrong with me due to that sexual style, Am on my own. Few hours later I sent him a text that I was sorry for everything not because it was easy but two wrongs never ever make a right in marriage. Can't walk away with two kids can only make it work.

Following day wen I saw he was in a good mood. I decided to ask, then he said I was lax and it has made sex unenjoyable. I wondered y he didn't tell me immediately he noticed and why he had to throw it to my face. But what, it's a man's world. If they don't reap their mean ways here on earth. It waits in heaven.

But trust me since then I have been concerned,Google all I could, nothing much. Even the kegel exercise has always been my practice. I now feel this time he might just look outside wen sex gets all pool like. He said he will buy toys, he said he can't pretend to love it wen he doesn't. Which I agree with. But even the toys can it ever be Like d real things. Sometimes he might want to feel the woman and not want toys. What happens next? I can't encourage him to cheat cos if he does and I find out I would leave with my kids. But I don't want him to. Am confused. So so confused. You know wen a man is concerned he will probably do research with you, find out info call doctors, but he didn't, he just broke the news to me and he's like do something about it or I might not be making out with u again. It's really not fair. Cos some men might possibly not go about it that way. But at the same time, it's like that's his nature. I can only Leave with it or take a walk. But take a walk to where, becos am now lax? But I also hear sex in marriage is KEY, with two kids, and I love him, but thatz still not the point. I DON'T know. Please who does? I have smiling all over the house, acting like everything is fine once am alone i cry again, because the fear is, would there ever be a solution , would I still be tight again, and this is a marriage where sex is sometimes 1 in 2 or 3 weeks, so definitely that's not the reason for my laxity, i will be sad if my marriage gets ruined because am lax. I hope my husband reads this thank God he is a nairalander
cry
fear -not, what if those you've being encountered with has a smallie? Never got yourself worried! Have u ever compared his size to others you see in adult movies to at least b self-confidence! You might have being in d dark world of sex all this while! Even if ur hubby cheat on u, he might just only b luck to encountered some female on small circles too..if only if you've compared his size in length n girth, then I will admit

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
braine:
True.
They will not agree...u saw that one saying as a child shouldn't say his mom's soup is not sweet and same goes to husbands that swim in wives' pools... not all men are bottled up.

Not every soup is sweet and not every pusssy is enjoyable...everybody can't pretend. She has only her kids to hang in on.

For d record, most men cheat because of this problem... they just don't throw it to their wives' faces...so op is not alone!
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Harnonymors(f): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wot Google showed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by PStacks(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
treese:
Though he usually says he doesn't care about my self esteem but I don't think this has to do with self esteem alone. I think there is more. While we were dating we spoke about my sex life and body nature. It's not like I had too many relationships but I just knew men say my vaginal is kind of lax. Even wen I lost my virginity the guy called me a blunt liar to my face, saying I claimed to be a virgin when I wasn't.

You didn't bleed and getting in wasn't so hard. That is one ruined relationship that would have been awesome. And probably the last man standing. If you be virgin, you go know, if you not, you will know and I KNEW then that I was.

Now my husband knew this about my body and decides to stick with it. Somehow someway which I don't know after my first child, vaginal got tight, second child too same happened. To a certain extent it helped our sex life because it made him love it. And I could tell it's one of the reasons he probably hasn't cheated..

Just 2 days back. We had a little misunderstanding then I mentioned something about sèx. Quote me if am wrong. Sex is meant for bonding between a man and a woman and that's why God instituted it in marriage alone. So you both can get closer, and in my own opinion when there are issues BTW them the power of sex is to make forgiveness easy. The next thing my husband said is. It's not like am enjoying the sex. It's now feels like been in a pool.

OMG I was HURT. I lost the essence of life immediately, lost the essence of marriage. Out of anger I told him only men with big dicks should complain, men with pencils dares nor. That was my only defence because he said it with soooooo much heartlessness. I cried...i cried so much. This man that I have back sex with so that our sex life would be whole. Sometimes I bleed. Then I said to myself it's not worth it. Then I realised, For him if anything goes wrong with me due to that sexual style, Am on my own. Few hours later I sent him a text that I was sorry for everything not because it was easy but two wrongs never ever make a right in marriage. Can't walk away with two kids can only make it work.

Following day wen I saw he was in a good mood. I decided to ask, then he said I was lax and it has made sex unenjoyable. I wondered y he didn't tell me immediately he noticed and why he had to throw it to my face. But what, it's a man's world. If they don't reap their mean ways here on earth. It waits in heaven.

But trust me since then I have been concerned,Google all I could, nothing much. Even the kegel exercise has always been my practice. I now feel this time he might just look outside wen sex gets all pool like. He said he will buy toys, he said he can't pretend to love it wen he doesn't. Which I agree with. But even the toys can it ever be Like d real things. Sometimes he might want to feel the woman and not want toys. What happens next? I can't encourage him to cheat cos if he does and I find out I would leave with my kids. But I don't want him to. Am confused. So so confused. You know wen a man is concerned he will probably do research with you, find out info call doctors, but he didn't, he just broke the news to me and he's like do something about it or I might not be making out with u again. It's really not fair. Cos some men might possibly not go about it that way. But at the same time, it's like that's his nature. I can only Leave with it or take a walk. But take a walk to where, becos am now lax? But I also hear sex in marriage is KEY, with two kids, and I love him, but thatz still not the point. I DON'T know. Please who does? I have smiling all over the house, acting like everything is fine once am alone i cry again, because the fear is, would there ever be a solution , would I still be tight again, and this is a marriage where sex is sometimes 1 in 2 or 3 weeks, so definitely that's not the reason for my laxity, i will be sad if my marriage gets ruined because am lax. I hope my husband reads this thank God he is a nairalander
cry

Oh baby! Thank you for posting it here on nairaland!
A problem shared is a problem half solved.

I will hit you up with hot seazling romance and the sex of your life to blow your mind tonight!

Sincerely yours!
Husband..
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by DCLXV1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bridgetown:

The only solution is to overcome the fear of your husband cheating. Because he will definitely cheat to excite himself but if you can live with it and advise him to always use condoms the better for you. I don't think he can divorce you base on that but nagging towards suspicion that he is cheating will cost you your marriage.

I feel your husband pain because I once dated a girl with lax virginal too, i didn't end the relationship but I ran away. There was no friction whatsoever and I felt embarrassed.
Your beloved husband should try and handle the situation with love since you are now the mother of his kids. Sex is not everything in life.
[color=#000099][/color] like that part that says "Sex is not everything in life". Youre so on point.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by freecocoa(f): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
ferdimako:

The same feeling when a guy has a pencil. Or a two-min man! This is a serious matter and that is y some women go for C-sections even when a Dr doesn't recommend or approve.
How can he have a small D and be insulting his wife? That's just very insensitive.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

To be honest, if I were in her shoes, saying such to me after all we've been through together is enough to kill what's left.

There are only two ways the self esteem won't be damaged irreparably...
1. If he realizes his mistake and brings down heaven to apologise.

2. If I bond emotionally with another person, man, without necessarily having sex or making out.
Call it emotional infidelity, I don't give two flying fvcksgrin
Which man wan bond without sex? Unless u are rich...and if d op is..she won't stay.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by freecocoa(f): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

To be honest, if I were in her shoes, saying such to me after all we've been through together is enough to kill what's left.

There are only two ways the self esteem won't be damaged irreparably...
1. If he realizes his mistake and brings down heaven to apologise.

2. If I bond emotionally with another person, man, without necessarily having sex or making out.
Call it emotional infidelity, I don't give two flying fvcksgrin
You are right my dear, that man is just too mean, I don't even know how I can continue living with such a man.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by rman: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Isn't the OP the one that cooked for an ex on another thread?

These stories are being created to drive traffic on nairaland.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by MizMyColi(f): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

The second one was what she had with her ex. That was why I couldn't really blame her yesterday. It was obvious the guy was lying. The poor woman deserves to be happy.

I had to go fish for her husband's thread, before replying you because I wanted to be in the know.

Then, I read her other thread too.
cc: Chubhie
Coogar

The husband has serious, underlying, fundamental psychological issues.
It is not fair that he is taking it out on her, and making her feel like she is the problem.

I will not excuse her indiscretion of going to cook for a married man, neither will I do so for maintaining communication with the ex.

But then again, what can a poor, full blooded young woman do?
The desirable wasn't available, so the available became one.
She has likely started nursing thoughts of what it would be like to know a man's touch, and loving embrace.
What it feels like to bond with your partner without the normal sexual routines....what it means to be simply adored for no other reason other than the fact that you are human, and you are loved...warts and all.

Having listened to both sides of the story...

I see man who is afraid to let himself love his woman because to him, she hasn't fulfilled the premium he places on trust.

I see a woman, who has weaknesses which she doesn't try to hide, I see someone who has forgotten all about her life, her happiness, her hopes and aspirations....in a bid fit into the life of her husband....because ultimately she wants acceptance, and thinks the sure fire way to get it would be through ensuring his happiness.

She seems to me like a person whose primary Love Language would be words of affirmation.
Hubby on the other part is someone who doesn't see the need to be nice in his words even if he must call out her faults.

*Deep Sigh*

Are these two people ready to forge ahead?
Are they ready to build on the little they have going for them and make something worthwhile out of it?
Are they ready to WHOLLY make amends in areas where they have clearly wronged each other?
Is the Husband ready to love up on his wife like he ought to and assume his duties as the true navigator of his home?

Some women look forward to emotional security, others look forward to financial security.
Freelance777's wife clearly needs emotional security....the need to be appreciated, and loved in a matching, if not surpassing measure.

I wouldn't entertain thoughts of divorce just yet if I were in their shoes.smiley
The question now is What are they willing to compromise to see to it that the love and sparks of connection returns to their marriage again?

3 Likes

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by asidere(m): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
if ur vjay is loosed,sag or lax then i suggest that both of you should try oral or anal sex,vagina tightening gel.Men love tight pussis thats why they love sex with young girls.A tight pussi makes a man to scream Oh God during sex cos it is so sweet
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
freecocoa:
How can he have a small D and be insulting his wife? That's just very insensitive.
U don't know if his diixk is small...a wide pool can't be compared with any diccck oh. All her bfs complained...if dicck size would have been a solution..she wld have insisted on getting one for marriage.

We are all insensitive when it is not our fault...small dicck husbands are not having it rosy..u know.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Julietekekwe1: 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
there is a vagina tightening cream in the market u can give it a trial to save your marriage, am sorry for the emotional torture u are passing through.
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by CharlesIyke414(m): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
The first guy that actually took ur vairginity complained the same, maybe u are one of the victims of abused girls in thire tender age. U might not know, very sorry.

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

I had to go fish for her husband's thread, before replying you because I wanted to be in the know.

Then, I read her other thread too.
cc: Chubhie
Coogar

The husband has serious, underlying, fundamental psychological issues.
It is not fair that he is taking it out on her, and making her feel like she is the problem.

I will not excuse her indiscretion of going to cook for a married man, neither will I do so for maintaining communication with the ex.

But then again, what can a poor, full blooded young woman do?
The desirable wasn't available, so the available became one.
She has likely started nursing thoughts of what it would be like to know a man's touch, and loving embrace.
What it feels like to bond with your partner without the normal sexual routines....what it means to be simply adored for no other reason other than the fact that you are human, and you are loved...warts and all.

Having listened to both sides of the story...

I see man who is afraid to let himself love his woman because to him, she hasn't fulfilled the premium he places on trust.

I see a woman, who has weaknesses which she doesn't try to hide, I see someone who has forgotten all about her life, her happiness, her hopes and aspirations....in a bid fit into the life of her husband....because ultimately she wants acceptance, and thinks the sure fire way to get it would be through ensuring his happiness.

She seems to me like a person whose primary Love Language would be words of affirmation.
Hubby on the other part is someone who doesn't see the need to be nice in his words even if he must call out her faults.

*Deep Sigh*

Are these two people ready to forge ahead?
Are they ready to build on the little they have going for them and make something worthwhile out of it?
Are they ready to WHOLLY make amends in areas where they have clearly wronged each other?
Is the Husband ready to love up on his wife like he ought to and assume his duties as the true navigator of his home?

Some women look forward to emotional security, others look forward to financial security.
Freelance777's wife clearly needs emotional security....the need to be appreciated, and loved in a matching, if not surpassing measure.

I wouldn't entertain thoughts of divorce just yet if I were in their shoes.smiley
The question now is What are they willing to compromise to see to it that the love and sparks of connection returns to their marriage again?

I blame the man. He created a reason for her to feel the need to bond with a man. Of course what she did shouldn't be excusable but like you had written what could she do when her husband treats her like trash.

Unlike most people who judged by their issue based on their stories. I didnt. I couldn't. I knew he was at fault when I came across the thread. I am speaking from my personal experiences. I wasn't told about this kind of issue. I saw a pattern like I had experienced and that was why I initially ignored the thread.

Maybe they can overcome it or maybe not. However if I were in her shoes, I won't forgive it. He could have indulged her when she communicated or when he sobered up.

Have you gone through her thread history? She created a thread before her that thread.

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by MizMyColi(f): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
freecocoa:
You are right my dear, that man is just too mean, I don't even know how I can continue living with such a man.

I just posted extensively on this topic.

I posted on the premise that there is an iota of willingness left in them somewhere to work things out.
Clearly, the woman is willing, but the man is being nourished by sermons from his brothers-in-armsgrin (pun intended)

If it so happens that Oga is not willing to sit down with me and rebuild the marriage.....before somebody enter bathroom one day and see a nicely decorated rope connecting me to the shower, or me, lying close to a meal infested with tailored Chinese otapiapia gringrin........na to find my way o.
Hian.
My Life is important biko.

How much more suffocation would I allow myself to endure?
The same hole that is too wide for him is the same one that Mr Harry next door might likely not get enough of.
They both have issues here, so why projecting your insecurities on her, instead of working out ways to enjoy sheer marital bliss?undecided

At some point, I'd have to allow myself get hit with the reality that it's okay to be SELF-ISH too.
What's the point of forcing myself to shower love on someone when I have not showered that love on myself
That's akin to fool's paradise - pt 2.

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
I feel so bad for you...I heard that sometimes when the pelvic floor is too low or falls, it could make your vagina feel wider, you should consult a gyno for this. Anurl should also be on the menu, you can use a good lube. Your guy bad or maybe he didn't realize how bad his words hurt
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
edwife:

That is because they both refused to address their first problem,they don't communicate and resolve any misunderstanding between them and they keep on piling....

Both are very immature in marriage and need serious help and counselling before they finally brake up.

I don't get it,Treese don't you have family?where are your parents?his parents?your pastor? Why is Nairaland where you run to when there is trouble? undecided

I wonder why communication is hard between married couples. What happens when people marry that they no longer feel free to tell each other what is what?
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

You are late. You missed the part 1 of this saga

[b]
Seen. So Treese is a married woman who keep exclusive male friends to the extent that she cooks for them.. shocked shocked

I seriously detest married women who do not understand the sanctity of marriage and tend to feel flattered when other men pay them attention. Even if her husband did not snoop on her phone, for gods sake, cooking for another man without CLEAR permission from her husband is taking things too far.
Obviously, this couple have a lot of issues and they think NL is the best place to air and wash all their stinky linens.. But I think this is all Bullcrap, if marriage don tire them, make they retire abeg. Enough of these yanmayanma things.

Insidous, I'm beginning to suspect that these guys were paid to drive traffic to the FP cos I seriously don't understand how two adults can exhibit this amount of grossness simultaneously..

The wife is cooking for and texting the ex, the husband is busy knacking his wife backdoor and having her bleed out because the same Vvj that brought forth his two kids can no longer satisfy him.

Iranu Abasha. Gross people.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax by UjSizzle(f): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
Okay. We all know the OP needs to see a gynae AND a marriage counselor; I suspect she knows this too. So all these NL matter everytime something happens in her marriage is just to get sympathy messages from willing nairalanders undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. / He Wants Sex Every Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.