Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Would You Date A WOman More Successful Than You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A WOman More Successful Than You? (2237 Views)

Poll: Would you date a woman more successful than you?

yes: 90% (10 votes)
no: 9% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More / Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable / Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Would You Date A WOman More Successful Than You? by Ugwumba(m): 1:28am On Sep 30, 2006
provided the gap in success no dey too much. woman money, like awoof, dey run belle.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date A WOman More Successful Than You? by omofineboy(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2006
To date a woman at all you need maturity and wisdom, to date a woman thats more succesful than u then you need the wisdom of God
Re: Would You Date A WOman More Successful Than You? by whitelexi(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2006
omofineboy:

To date a woman at all you need maturity and wisdom, to date a woman thats more succesful than u then you need the wisdom of God

grin Lol, You will need more than that wisdom when it comes to marrying the woman, because it is one thing to date and another to marry
Re: Would You Date A WOman More Successful Than You? by kennyuche(m): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2006
Physical appearance+good character=beauty+attraction. Education is secondary.
Re: Would You Date A WOman More Successful Than You? by whitelexi(m): 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2006
kennyuche:

Physical appearance+good character=beauty+attraction. Education is secondary.

Naija babe? The bookery will most definitely enter her head grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date A WOman More Successful Than You? by kennyuche(m): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2006
If she like make she b efiko, if there s notn apealn about her in terms of xter n looks, count me out.
Re: Would You Date A WOman More Successful Than You? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2006
@ windy wendy
yes i meant tamed i was not refering to an animal but a humanbeing,you are a fellow lady and you know how some ladies can be very  insultive and voilent.its  such ladies that need to be tamed to behave ladylike.
Re: Would You Date A WOman More Successful Than You? by funkelola(f): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2007
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color][i][/i]
HER ACHIEVEMENT SHOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HER PERSON.
YES I WILL GO AHEAD WITH HER COZ WITH THE LEVEL OF HER ACHIEVEMENT
AND MINE,WE CAN MAKE A WORLD RECORD

Do Nigerian Men Lie, Cheat, And Treat Their Wives/girlfriends Wrong A Lot? / .. / I Was Deceived