Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) (8944 Views)

An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
MsBliss:
Abeg who get BBC charger for here ? I need to charge something.

Haha...charge what?

Lies.........
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by guntranno(f): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
emusmith:
Deceptive/ gullible girls be like...

Your thought tho....
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by eyeon(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
emusmith:

I dey your side, bro grin
That's how I roll.
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
guntranno:

Your thought tho....

Drawn from your thoughts tho... sad
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
emusmith:

Wait o... Is that you? You've slimmed down o shocked
Lol. You don't even know me,talk more of how I look
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
eyeon:
That's how I roll.

wink
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
emusmith:

Are you in Nigeria now because it's rainy here too...
No. Its a stormy day here
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. You don't even know me,talk more of how I look

I know you...at least your prev pix were a bit chubby...haha. It's quite beautiful now wink
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
emusmith:

I know you...at least your prev pix were a bit chubby...haha. It's quite beautiful now wink
Hey. Am still chubby. I like my chubby self grin
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
dovelike:

No. Its a stormy day here

That's cool. Better than rainy season...

1 Like

Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
dovelike:

Hey. Am still chubby. I like my chubby self grin

Dearie, it just ain't showing...nice body lipsrsealed
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
emusmith:

Dearie, it just ain't showing...nice body lipsrsealed
Thanks hun.
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by guntranno(f): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
emusmith:

Drawn from your thoughts tho... sad
Goodluck then
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
ireneony:
nice legs u got there @Dpsmiley
Thanks Irene. cheesy

Hope you're good? smiley
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
emusmith:

Thanks Nneka...You miss my "awkward" threads?
I miss everything grin
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by DaisyII: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Idpotter:
I dont need a green light to start the p, a yellow light would do just fine

U'v got faith
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
guntranno:

Goodluck then

See you some other time... wink
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nneka123:
I miss everything grin

Wow, thanks... She said "everything"?
undecided
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
dovelike:

Thanks hun.

Uwc sweetie smiley

1 Like

Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by DSuperWoman(f): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
hi emu, how have u been. I sent you a mail did you get it?
emusmith:
It is commonly known that we are in the ET and the number of ladies have overwhelmed that of guys. If distributed evenly, one guy could get seven ladies. Haha!

Things have changed! CNN, BBC, Adjazeera, Fox etc all understand this. There is a major paradigm shift in government as well as there is the PSYCHOLOGY of ladies. The season when they "play with their hair" as they stare at you is phasing out. What if she goes on Lowcut? Bite her lips? Old school....

My bro and friend, tosyne2much opened a thread a few days back wondering why ladies dance with themselves when there are so many guys- responsible ones smiley

The only panacea to that dilemma can be found in this thread; guys need to be able to decode the green lights these ladies are passing across. Some ladies are too stingy with the green light- You must know that some red lights are also green lights in disguise. Don't be fooled. However, TERMS AND CONDITIONS apply!

E.g: A girl who you know is a 10 in your area smiles at you- you know yourself that you're about a 3.5 ATM (still in your father's house and not working).
I'm not saying anything about Inferiority Complex here...I'm just asking you to respect yourself and look behind you. Maybe the smile is for someone else. If it's yours, return it and go your way. The reason is the same for which you get angry when you see a "hustling" parent not applying the "Birth Control" measure. Hmm!

Ok, Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Show The Green Light:

1. Walk before you continuously like they are looking for someone or something.

The grievous part is that they won't even dare look at you to give you a clue but trust me, their walking step changes. What other Green light are you expecting?

2. When they stand before you, they stretch excessively.

Haha! This kind sha. She will just stretch like that and everything will just be there...hmm! That Green light thick pass Army Green!

3. Some actually "resent" you.

Some act harshly towards you.
This is the part of "don't mind the red light"! Keep moving!
21st century ladies with their attitude. How can you say you like someone and you're harsh to him? This I still need an explanation... However, from my experience, that's a Green Light! Remember, the Terms and Conditions sha wink

4. If they're kinda close to you, they always wanna eat with you or take your meat.

I'm not talking about just "Hungry girls" o, there are some you know wouldn't for anything "lower their standard" as to eating with a guy outside their home. She's shy but she overcame that shyness to eat with you? That's a Green Light!

5. The outspoken ones tell you but sugarcoats with jokes.

Don't think it's a joke because it's not. The statistics reading the number of Break ups per week is unbelievable! Many are "vacant". I repeat, MANY ARE VACANT! That's why they dance with other girls.
When she tells you with laughter, know she is serious and that's a GREEN LIGHT!

6. If you're popular in an environment, watch out for the girls whom you've never caught staring at you.

Ladies are generally smart but shy. Before you knew their name, they probably knew yours. All these "I'm not good with faces or names", it's just part of the Girl's Code. Trust me, no matter how you look, there are "ladies of the jury" discussing your matter. If she isn't looking at your face even when addressing you, just know for sure, she is sending the Green Light. Initiate a Convo... I speak from knowledge!

7. If she keeps replying you using, "Yes Sir" etc.

As earlier stated, ladies are smart. This kinda smartness could also mean "cunningness". When that big and sharpmouthed Obiangeli starts replying you, "Ok Sir", "Yes, Sir"... hian! Ok o... My bro, that Green Light sharp like blade.

I know I've been able to unveil some things. I just hope it helps some.

Caveat: We write for fun even though they contain great syntilla of truth. Don't get worked up. smiley

Good morning.
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Galaxypoduction: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
This my first time of commenting on romance section.
No.7 is applicable to me.
emusmith:
It is commonly known that we are in the ET and the number of ladies have overwhelmed that of guys. If distributed evenly, one guy could get seven ladies. Haha!

Things have changed! CNN, BBC, Adjazeera, Fox etc all understand this. There is a major paradigm shift in government as well as there is the PSYCHOLOGY of ladies. The season when they "play with their hair" as they stare at you is phasing out. What if she goes on Lowcut? Bite her lips? Old school....

My bro and friend, tosyne2much opened a thread a few days back wondering why ladies dance with themselves when there are so many guys- responsible ones smiley

The only panacea to that dilemma can be found in this thread; guys need to be able to decode the green lights these ladies are passing across. Some ladies are too stingy with the green light- You must know that some red lights are also green lights in disguise. Don't be fooled. However, TERMS AND CONDITIONS apply!

E.g: A girl who you know is a 10 in your area smiles at you- you know yourself that you're about a 3.5 ATM (still in your father's house and not working).
I'm not saying anything about Inferiority Complex here...I'm just asking you to respect yourself and look behind you. Maybe the smile is for someone else. If it's yours, return it and go your way. The reason is the same for which you get angry when you see a "hustling" parent not applying the "Birth Control" measure. Hmm!

Ok, Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Show The Green Light:

1. Walk before you continuously like they are looking for someone or something.

The grievous part is that they won't even dare look at you to give you a clue but trust me, their walking step changes. What other Green light are you expecting?

2. When they stand before you, they stretch excessively.

Haha! This kind sha. She will just stretch like that and everything will just be there...hmm! That Green light thick pass Army Green!

3. Some actually "resent" you.

Some act harshly towards you.
This is the part of "don't mind the red light"! Keep moving!
21st century ladies with their attitude. How can you say you like someone and you're harsh to him? This I still need an explanation... However, from my experience, that's a Green Light! Remember, the Terms and Conditions sha wink

4. If they're kinda close to you, they always wanna eat with you or take your meat.

I'm not talking about just "Hungry girls" o, there are some you know wouldn't for anything "lower their standard" as to eating with a guy outside their home. She's shy but she overcame that shyness to eat with you? That's a Green Light!

5. The outspoken ones tell you but sugarcoats with jokes.

Don't think it's a joke because it's not. The statistics reading the number of Break ups per week is unbelievable! Many are "vacant". I repeat, MANY ARE VACANT! That's why they dance with other girls.
When she tells you with laughter, know she is serious and that's a GREEN LIGHT!

6. If you're popular in an environment, watch out for the girls whom you've never caught staring at you.

Ladies are generally smart but shy. Before you knew their name, they probably knew yours. All these "I'm not good with faces or names", it's just part of the Girl's Code. Trust me, no matter how you look, there are "ladies of the jury" discussing your matter. If she isn't looking at your face even when addressing you, just know for sure, she is sending the Green Light. Initiate a Convo... I speak from knowledge!

7. If she keeps replying you using, "Yes Sir" etc.

As earlier stated, ladies are smart. This kinda smartness could also mean "cunningness". When that big and sharpmouthed Obiangeli starts replying you, "Ok Sir", "Yes, Sir"... hian! Ok o... My bro, that Green Light sharp like blade.

I know I've been able to unveil some things. I just hope it helps some.

Caveat: We write for fun even though they contain great syntilla of truth. Don't get worked up. smiley

Good morning.
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Galaxypoduction:
This my first time of commenting on romance section.
No.7 is applicable to me.

Wow, welcome and thanks!

Haha...yes Sir...sharp gals wink
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
eyeon:
If your green light be as bright as stars and you don't tell me that it's a green light; my dear 21st century babe, you're ON YOUR OWN.
Re: Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
londongal03:
Super story
GREEN LIGHT ALERT.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Sex Sex... You Have To Read This If You Are Single. / Kash Doll Sends Her Fans Into Frenzy As She Flashes Camel Toe In Eyepopping pics / My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.