Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] (52696 Views)

Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / See What A Girl Replied Her Ex Who Asked The Difference Btw Him&her Current Boyf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by olutunde12(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Elesta:
D grammatical blunders ehn fit give person running stomach kai

Leave the girl alone. It was a personal conversation ment for someone who understands her messages it is his falt however to have brought it here. Afterall your president does not speak a better one!
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Pidggin(f): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
xtervaganza:
Do whatever pleases you. I've slept with a married lady before. She was an ex too and na long story sha

Don't worry another man will also sleep with your wife

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
olutunde12:

Leave the girl alone. It was a personal conversation ment for someone who understands her messages it is his falt however to have brought it here. Afterall your president does not speak a better one!

Neither do U! I'm not surprised you are defending her. D same boat rocks all of U.

Amebo
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by De29ja(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Bros RUN no look back.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by defemidefemi(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

That's Good. WHERE is your Chamber (SCHOOL) ?
Obafemi Awolowo university.
and you?
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by lacici(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
What you hv experienced once whn is young, n u didn't like to go second time.wht advice do u need again?ok block her!
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by sparta(f): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
R.I.P English embarassed

May your soul rest in perfect pieces cry
spot on, cant stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by ProdigyLoco(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
goddamit ENGLISH sad

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by guyX(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Engrpj:
she has been on my neck. for long thinking she will give up...but she won't....
what do I do pls??
Chai! You people are desecrating Facebook messenger with your chat. grin

My advice, just leave her and her konji oh. No good thing can issue out from those groins.

Remember, what goes around comes around. undecided
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by xtervaganza(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pidggin:

lol I no blame you. My Misaki was not dropping the comment properly

Actually we were in a relationship b4 she went to study in uk. I did not know she got married der (nobody told me anything)

She only came home around December and spent the whole time with me. It was later I found out myself but it was too late

Tell me how I'm supposed to know what happened in Woolwich, London when I'm in Ibadan
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by kandiikane(m): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
R.I.P English embarassed

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Engrpj(m): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pidggin:

why will u say such a thing ...did I slept with anybody's wife
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by IBBG(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
R.I.P English embarassed

hahahahaaha. I no fit laugh. Orijin101 u bad! Chai! Still laughing... Hehehe...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by daclint(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Wait did she just say she'll kill herself, oh my God...

Faints......... wake up ....

..faints again
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Pidggin(f): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
xtervaganza:
lol I no blame you. My Misaki was not dropping the comment properly

Actually we were in a relationship b4 she went to study in uk. I did not know she got married der (nobody told me anything)

She only came home around December and spent the whole time with me. It was later I found out myself but it was too late

Tell me how I'm supposed to know what happened in Woolwich, London when I'm in Ibadan

OK, another man will sleep with your wife by mistake grin
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin give her the d.i.ck
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by xtervaganza(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pidggin:

OK, another man will sleep with your wife by mistake grin
lol u no well
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by blackcookie(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
This is what happens when you use phone 1 to chat with phone 2 to create a thread. Goodluck!
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by canDy4eva(f): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
R.I.P English embarassed

no b small tin o...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Well, I have three things to say....
FIRSTLY, OP YOU ARE LYING... But let's pretend this is all true and it really happened..

SECONDLY, WE guys should respect the female folks more. This is a breach of privacy and trust and a defamation of her character albeit her own foolishness.

LASTLY, her last statement should be respected... ALLOW NATURE TAKE IT'S COURSE....

THANKS.

I know the effect of ukwale weed when I see one!
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by guiddoti: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
emrain:

fools will abound. undecided
yu wil wax fool and cool
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by laudate: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
Freemanan:
Well, I have three things to say....
FIRSTLY, OP YOU ARE LYING... But let's pretend this is all true and it really happened..

SECONDLY, WE guys should respect the female folks more. This is a breach of privacy and trust and a defamation of her character albeit her own foolishness.

LASTLY, her last statement should be respected... ALLOW NATURE TAKE IT'S COURSE....

THANKS.

Wait o.... what was it you just said? "...WE guys should respect the female folks more. This is a breach of privacy and trust and a defamation of her character..." Ye gods! shocked shocked

The married woman was the first to disrespect herself, by asking a single man who is NOT her husband to sleep with her!
Secondly, there is no defamation of character here....she exhibited her promiscuity by soliciting for sex from a third party, even though she was lawfully married to a different party.

So if the whole story leaks out, how is that defamation? It is merely a report of a series of events that actually happened. If the report causes her to lose face, so be it. sad

Finally, you advocated that Nature should take its' course. Well, I pray nature exposes her cheating ways to her husband, sharp-sharp! angry

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by laudate: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
emrain:

someone fell for you, and you're disrespecting her here for nothing.

what if she stumble on this site and see her private chat with you in the public?

do you care to know how she'd feel?

you're a disgusting person.

She should have thought of that before she started soliciting for sex from a 3rd party. Isn't she a married woman?? shocked shocked

Mtcheeew! angry May she stumble on the site a million times over!! Maybe that will instil some common sense into her.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
laudate:

Wait o.... what was it you just said? "...WE guys should respect the female folks more. This is a breach of privacy and trust and a defamation of her character..." Ye gods! shocked shocked

The married woman was the first to disrespect herself, by asking a single man who is NOT her husband to sleep with her!
Secondly, there is no defamation of character here....she exhibited her promiscuity by soliciting for sex from a third party, even though she was lawfully married to a different party.

So if the whole story leaks out, how is that defamation? It is merely a report of a series of events that actually happened. If the report causes her to lose face, so be it. sad

Finally, you advocated that Nature should take its' course. Well, I pray nature exposes her cheating ways to her husband, sharp-sharp! angry
Hehehe
I JUST feel the post is harsh on ladies.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by kunlesufyan(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2015
Lmao!!! You and your ex need to go for a class in English language... Wtf shocked

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by laudate: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
The OP himself must have subtly encouraged the woman to flirt with him. He likes the attention she has been giving him. If not, he should have shut the whole thing down the minute she made the suggestion, by doing one of the following:

1). Blocking or barring her number from his phone.

2). Asking his sister, fiance or female friends to answer her calls whenever she rings. Such women can warn her to stop calling the guy; undecided

3). Threatening to report her to her husband or in-laws, if she does not behave herself; angry

4). Being abrupt and dismissive any time she calls and eventually severing all communication with her.

Sometimes, you have to be cruel, to be kind. sad

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by herboshedhe(f): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
The kingdom of God suffereth violence The violent takes it by force

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.