Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] (52698 Views)

Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / See What A Girl Replied Her Ex Who Asked The Difference Btw Him&her Current Boyf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2015
Rexeffiom:

Wicked grin........... Bt before u blame d both of 'em check their location "BORNO" ...... BH don wipe all d skool comot for there
Chai!!!!!! See finishing grin
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by valmunich(m): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2015
Those guys on the front page shaa grin
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by lampardizik(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
R.I.P English embarassed

May your soul rest in perfect pieces cry

Poor English (pun intended) gringringrin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by defemidefemi(m): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2015
lative:
eleyi ogidigan
talk ur mind ooo
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by wristbangle: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided

see ur head cheesy lol..

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by repogirl(f): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2015
The bullets in the english will kill you both first before the lack of sex. grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by sweet2blv: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:

Hope you will join me when going for the condolence visit to English's family embarassed
u r a kid i guess. i will suggest mr seun shd try put age limit to some posts
at the op:passion joe, u shdnt av brng d mata here. toun husband is readin ds u knw?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by delightz(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2015
Lol

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by wristbangle: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
R.I.P English embarassed

May your soul rest in perfect pieces cry

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by ifoundmyperfect: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2015
Now I know why you had to break up with this illiterate.... 'Twas good riddance.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by swankylay(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2015
The truth is If She can't here it from You eventually, She will here from sm1 else but It's better to b sm1 else. Run for ur dear life.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2015
sweet2blv:

u r a kid i guess. i will suggest mr seun shd try put age limit to some posts
at the op:passion joe, u shdnt av brng d mata here. toun husband is readin ds u knw?
Ok!

BTW, your sentiment has been duly noticed and i just liked your comment, now do yourself a favour by not replying this comment.. .. ..

Cheerswink
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by defemidefemi(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2015
Omotayor123:

That's what you get when you have an unfinished business. Lol
u nearly kill me wit laughter. this is a serious business.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by aamstih: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2015
First things first, both of you do need English language classes but not in the same school or venue grin.

Secondly, the once you've slept with her is enough for you to seek deliverance because she's clearly possessed. tongue

Finally, Try and get in touch with the husband via mobile and expose the wife in order to save the man from an early grave.

on a second thought you guys can enroll with alliance de francais English Language is probably not your calling. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by bisi16(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2015
Both of u are olodos
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by jaymdee(m): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2015
The response from people on this thread is interesting. I believe no one should fall into the temptation of sleeping with a married ex or any other married woman. But I have one point to raise; is it more accepted for young girls to sleep with married men? Is it not a taboo too? I don't see much of people telling young girls to "run from married men"

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2015
Geez! That was quite tough to read and actually comprehend what you both were trying to say. You both need some good English classes asap!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by defemidefemi(m): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

SECONDLY, WE guys should respect the female folks more. This is a breach of privacy and trust and a defamation of her character albeit her own foolishness.
can you pls explain how the O.P is defaming her character putting in mind "the defence of justification" I dnt see defamation in this if in actual sense their chat was a real one. (I'm not castigating u pls note, rather want to learn).
Thanks.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2015
It could be her hubby trying to figure out her past wayward life. The chat looks like an act job.

But if its truly the girl abeg save the chat and but..run for ur dear sexxy lifestyle.

The bible says avoid all sins but as for women, it says FLEE. It could be the same jezebel demon controlling her.
Girls these days are not like their mothers of yesterday, they now behave like hornee cows.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2015
defemidefemi:
can you pls explain how the O.P is defaming her character putting in mind "the defence of justification" I dnt see defamation in this if in actual sense their chat was a real one. (I'm not castigating u pls note, rather want to learn).
Thanks.
No offence taken at all....

This is How her character has been defamated... The Op will definitely have some close pals who will see the chat and the girl's name on the Op phone and some of them might even know the girl in person... Now imagine if you are one of those friends and what you will think of the girl when you see her shenanigans in display...

Simple: THIS GIRL IS A SLUT AND SHE IS LOOSE...

Correct me if I am wrong PLEASE...
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by fireforfire: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2015
Op u n d babe na olodo.
Jeeezzz see english. angry
holyghost faya

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by defemidefemi(m): 11:11am On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

No offence taken at all....

This is How her character has been defamated... The Op will definitely have some close pals who will see the chat and the girl's name on the Op phone and some of them might even know the girl in person... Now imagine if you are one of those friends and what you will think of the girl when you see her shenanigans in display...

Simple: THIS GIRL IS A SLUT AND SHE IS LOOSE...

Correct me if I am wrong PLEASE...
thanks. now I understand.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by deebrain(m): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2015
lative:
eleyi ogidigan

I say that this one is very strong!
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by africanpea: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2015
The English though ....i wish you guys well.

Please check my blog and share your kind opinions.
www.diaryofanaijamom..com
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by dotun4luv(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2015
This is serious, I think you need to kneel down before God and banish her from following you and thinking of this illicit act.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by ebuclassic18(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2015
At first you do everything to satisfy them but they will never appreciate cos maybe other guyz are coming around,but after dumping you and falling victim into another man's hand they come back begging.....girls are so confused and can never be pleased.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 17, 2015
defemidefemi:

thanks. now I understand.
Sorry, are you a legal mind?
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by freenature: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2015
Engrpj:
she has been on my neck. for long thinking she will give up...but she won't....
what do I do pls??
Listen Up She ain't gonna kill herself, she just lying trying to convince herself to do it and in force you to do what is against God, moral values and against your own self and soul, please not to put yourself in eternal and spiritual bondage and curse please don't do it in fact block her line, unfriend her do all the needful to avoid her and if you are married too tell your wife about the situation if not go on your kneels and talk to God about the situation PRAYER CHANGES THINGS

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by defemidefemi(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Sorry, are you a legal mind?
yes, a final year student of law.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by iamauxin(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2015
MasterMike:
Hello Everyone, My Name is Osakewe Ruth
I thank God finally it has happened after 4years of not been able to gain admission ,after being a jambite for 4 good years, i finally got my admission into the university of my choice with the help of Prof Bankole Davis , one of the most connected man to any instituition , who helped me, even when my post ume wasnt good, ..I also read testimonies on how he helped students gain admission even when their jamb was bad. So i applied with him and HUrray! I am a student of AAU( Ambrose Alli Univeristy) Faculty of law.
I believe He can help you too in any area you're facing difficulties in gaining admission.. You can contact him on his Email :Bankoledavis@gmail.com or call his mobile 08133835124
is he God, are you so daft to come advertise an illegality. I weep for your children.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by engroluyede: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2015
Engrpj:
she has been on my neck. for long thinking she will give up...but she won't....
what do I do pls??

Allow her to die please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.