Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] (52703 Views)

Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / See What A Girl Replied Her Ex Who Asked The Difference Btw Him&her Current Boyf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 17, 2015
Lezzlie:
OP, you're subtly and directly encouraging her. I am of the conservative school which believes that once an Ex is married, all communication should be severed.

If you will stop the conversation (which you're obviously enjoying ) she will get over you faster. If you continue , you will sooner fall into the temptation.

Which set of that school are you, cos we re in the same school!
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by soleexx(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2015
kachnov:

subzero cold bloood.

RIP Sir Mazi English (1904-2015)

What's ur bizz wit that 1...Mr Prof
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by fpeter(f): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2015
Thankfully you two clowns didn't get married, you have saved us grammatical catastrophe.

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by tsdarkside(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

ROTFL

bros,what is the meaning of ROTFL??...please,i beg you.....
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

bros,what is the meaning of ROTFL??...please,i beg you.....
ROLLING ON THE FLOOR...

LAUGHING
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by tsdarkside(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

ROLLING ON THE FLOOR...

LAUGHING

okay...thank you.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by forkinsonlolo(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2015
wtf undecided

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 17, 2015
vfactor:

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by destinysaid(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2015
karllemah44:
im sayin dat i fink u r as ugly as a werewolf gringringrin

#na joke i dey
omo u never watch twilight, teen wolf , etc them werewolfs are hot o, even MJ be werewolf for thriller na, use anoda thing classify d guy.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Realfiness(m): 9:25am On Jul 17, 2015
olakumby:
I'll try really hard to make it, I was a good friend of the family.it's sad,English was murdered in cold blood sad
thank God we knw the murderer so we can bring HER to book.

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by harry509: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2015
Engrpj:
she has been on my neck. for long thinking she will give up...but she won't....
what do I do pls??
women has always be d problm of dis country. Imagin a married woman undecidedwana av sex wit her ex guy again, Hmmmmmm! Women go plennty 4 hell fire sha, devil go 2 welkum dem.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by tsdarkside(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2015
tuffgongjo:
1800-1899.

the english na bend it like okocha.... grin grin grin

since 1899,we have been murdering english like no tommorow.... grin grin grin grin

is the english dem fault to bring it to us.......rip english...what a nasty language........boring language,,,useless.....
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Realfiness(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2015
Really bro you need to cut the neck, that means you shud cut every link she has with you. she said she will die if you don't give in but let me tell you its better she dies than you hv sex with her.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by tuffgongjo(m): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

the english na bend it like okocha.... grin grin grin
Na Mine.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by wheezyoung(m): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
R.I.P English embarassed

May your soul rest in perfect pieces cry
my chest cry

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by UnimkeAk(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2015
MrBasketball:
Don't mind the fool... If he kept this private, it would have saved him from all the embarrassment he's receiving right now.

I started feeling sorry for the poor woman... Coz she's not aware of this and the silly guy had the guts to bring it to public for people to make jest of him.

Only an adult with fish brain will do this.

I don't get some guys!

This how u know someone who will leak the nudes of a babe he broke up wit.

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Edigrows: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2015
grin grin grin ppl are crazy sha lolzzz dunno who is crazier, is it the guy that put screenshot here who can't be wise enof to cut off and avoid a married woman,
or is it the Stupid married woman who is infatuated with the past.

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by shapman: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
R.I.P English embarassed

cry cry cry Our Good Ol English gone too soon... you can just see how they keep murdering it even in the grave!

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by sigmundfreud(m): 9:42am On Jul 17, 2015
Make she die now... Wetin concern you? Or u go meet her and u die if her husband catch u grin

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Lezzlie(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2015
vfactor:

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Missmossy(f): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2015
English is in trouble grin

Hahahah i can't laugh cheesy

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by kwalakwala123(f): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2015
Singing my song like this: baby if u give it to me I will give to you I know what you want (3x) you know I have got it
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by LADYARIK(f): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2015
Ha dis is trebble lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by barnaby04(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2015
Once upon a time, there lived a man called Sir English Spencer. He lived in a town of lagoon where commercial activities thrived.

Sir English Spencer was a big man of letters who had many followers, unfortunately, he was murdered in cold blood by this topic poster.

May God continue to grant the soul of Sir English Spencer eternal rest!!!

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Lezzlie(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2015
Spydamannn:
All communications should be severed with Married Exes,Chai,why you so strict man
EX's are the most dangerous kind of competition/temptation/rivalry married couples can handle.

1) They shared secrets with their ex you can never know about.

2) Ex still know about your wife's/Hubby's most vulnerable spot; sexually and emotionally .

3) An ex that still lurks behind in the shadows have the potentials of being your spouse's best friend and confidant. The loyalty can even supersede yours

4) All the baggage in your marriage that your wife/husband couldn't leave behind are actually that of an ex.

Dem no dey form big boy for ex, he has been there before you.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by tobodex(m): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmmmm........

Seriously
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Rexeffiom(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
R.I.P English embarassed

Wicked grin........... Bt before u blame d both of 'em check their location "BORNO" ...... BH don wipe all d skool comot for there

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by houseofmastiff(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2015
Judeoxide:
monikpe eleyi ogidigan
Judeoxide:
monikpe eleyi ogidigan
i say dis one is strongggg!
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by fortunechy(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2015
let her kill herself then rather than u doin it. she's sick.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by adorable29(f): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2015
Am I the only one who thinks this chat is fake?!

The writing and grammatical styles of both persons are the same.

What are the odds of that?

Anyway, it better to stay away from your married ex!

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2015
elantraceey:
Is the block button deactivated on your phone? undecided

Or you just enjoy the attention ? undecided

The both of you are confused.
he is even more confused. Why not delete her contact at once. unknown to him, the devil is using her to destroy him

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2015
dis no be threat na. ma ex who got married introduced me to the husband as her good friend in schl. then latar start asking for sex. when the guy traveled back. I bulshit her. deleted her contact and blocked her sharp sharp. she called and called and called and called. no reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That?