Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] (52701 Views)

Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / See What A Girl Replied Her Ex Who Asked The Difference Btw Him&her Current Boyf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by argob44(f): 2:25am On Jul 17, 2015
hmmm... my dear please run for your life o

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by staymore: 3:34am On Jul 17, 2015
Omotayor123:
hehehe!!! Dis one mean business ooooo

Already dreaming of S3Xcheesy

chineke.
Op. why you too no satisfy her before una break up.

That's what you get when you have an unfinished business. Lol

Unfinished business?

Hmmmmmmmm!

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
R.I.P English embarassed
May your soul rest in perfect pieces cry

Did u say in 'perfect pieces'?...... It is well with ur soul and Dat of the OP's! I no wan see una near that funeral o! Murderers!

I know say u go talk say na intentional.

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by ITbomb(m): 6:23am On Jul 17, 2015
The first time will always bring the next time - ITBomb 1877

Does your phone missing its block button?
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by babs01(m): 6:30am On Jul 17, 2015
Omotayor123:
hehehe!!! Dis one mean business ooooo
Already dreaming of S3Xcheesy
chineke. Op. why you too no satisfy her before una break up.

That's what you get when you have an unfinished business. Lol
what next afta fasting
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by sneak3(m): 6:31am On Jul 17, 2015
Her English can make an errected joystick go down.. little wonder the op had her just once. grin grin

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 17, 2015
NielBG:

Did u say in 'perfect pieces'?...... It is well with ur soul and Dat of the OP's! I no wan see una near that funeral o! Murderers!
I know say u go talk say na intentional.
Ok.. .. .. cheerscheesy

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Berrymoss(f): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2015
Yea
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Daintilicious(f): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2015

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by justi4jesu(f): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2015
Op your English and your girlfriend own fit break bottle chaii cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2015
Abugab:
Cut the neck so she won't have a place to be again.
Even if you were dreaming, don't dare have anything to do with a married woman, ex or no ex.
Use your tongue to count your teeth
i wish i could lik ur post 10 times

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by ayusco85(m): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2015
Engrpj:
she has been on my neck. for long thinking she will give up...but she won't....
what do I do pls??

This is breach of trust. A chat u had in private why bring it to a public forum. For what? F.P?
This not fair bro. U can do better than this

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Aitee1: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
R.I.P English embarassed

I'm telling you English don suffer for those two people hand...smh

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Paitty(f): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2015
Only God knows how long dat woman has been murdering English

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
R.I.P English embarassed

my heartfelt condolence to the English's family. embarassed

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by nambel: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2015
But the english shaaaaaa, God forbid

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2015
Well, I have three things to say....
FIRSTLY, OP YOU ARE LYING... But let's pretend this is all true and it really happened..

SECONDLY, WE guys should respect the female folks more. This is a breach of privacy and trust and a defamation of her character albeit her own foolishness.

LASTLY, her last statement should be respected... ALLOW NATURE TAKE IT'S COURSE....

THANKS.

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by erico2k2(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
R.I.P English embarassed

na wah for una sef.the guys are grown ups doing what we call texting.it involves two people communicating as far as they understood each other that's that.U B English teacher?stop this IT. Ur English might nt be so perfect

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by pato1(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2015
Run in any direction u can or use ur. Hand and dig ur own Grave

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
R.I.P English embarassed

Laugh DON make me break my lappy screen...
*crying*

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by DonaldGenes(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2015
Orfankwagh:
run leave dat town

Lmào
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2015
olakumby:
I'll try really hard to make it, I was a good friend of the family.it's sad,English was murdered in cold blood sad

what a tragedy!! I grew up in the same neighborhood with the family.

my sincere condolence to the family members. grin

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by niceguy7(m): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2015
Ladies don spoil this world.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2015
Engrpj:
she has been on my neck. for long thinking she will give up...but she won't....
what do I do pls??

NAIJA WOMEN!

YOU PEOPLE LIKE TO DESTROY ANYTHING BEAUTIFUL.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2015
op you are wicked. you touched her once cus her English is bad, now her husband wont touch her cus her English is dirty grin grin grin grin you better open up to her b4 the unexpected happens grin grin grin grin grin

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Ijaya123: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2015
I'm sure that lady will be boasting of being a graduate. Quite pathetic

argob44:
hmmm... my dear please run for your life o

Run to where nah?

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by AkSquared(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2015
Never Bleep sm1 else's wife it's dangerous...pls flee away from evil. grin

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Swagk101(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2015
O boi see free puna...OP pass me her no grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady