Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] (52693 Views)

Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / See What A Girl Replied Her Ex Who Asked The Difference Btw Him&her Current Boyf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by mactoni91(m): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2015
grin OLOSHO in disguise

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by katerine7(f): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:

Hope you will join me when going for the condolence visit to English's family embarassed
lol, I must be there

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Etizz: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2015
U don't need advice, as u know what is good n what is bad... Is up to u..... Choose either good or bad.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by NifemiOlu(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
R.I.P English embarassed

May your soul rest in perfect pieces cry

What a loss! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by karllemah44(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2015
rawpadgin:
what's wrong with married women of these days

they won't let we cute guys rest eh
cute guy ko cute guy ni
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by 400billionman: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2015
I am still laughing at, " Don't bring God into this matter, he didn't join anything ".

Ladies who felt they missed dating a guy well do this.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by 9jatatafo(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2015
In between the legs of an adulterous woman is a highway to grave. Bros you now flee as fast as you can. Don't give her any attention or audience. A word they say is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Coolcash1: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2015
Gone too soon Mr. English grin

OP, use your head! When kasala go burst no NLander go come help save una o.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2015
The gbagaun no be here. Ah ah! Una be Patience classmates?

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Kimoni: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2015
And this is somebody's wife baa, olosho in disguise

Shame!
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by IceDude(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2015
I know say i like kerewalogy wel wel, but notin go eva make me ban.g person wife no mata how konji hold me. Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by itsMrIke(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
R.I.P English embarassed

Hahahahahahahahaha...Yes o Orijin101 the thing tire me o.

And OP why are you still chatting with someone's wife Delete her number oga, and stop replying her messages.
But why you do only on(c)e na?? Na you no satisfy her when una dey date na!!! Hian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by sellYourCar: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
R.I.P English embarassed

No be small thing..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by donfemo(m): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2015
Actually English is the victim here.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by BizBayo: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2015
Judeoxide:
monikpe eleyi ogidigan
I say this is original
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2015
You fvck her once and you call her your ex? The two of you are confused.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Otunbatrafford: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2015
I don't just know what this World is turning into.
Guy, I advise you severe all channels of communication with her. She's a bad news.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Muyiwabiggy(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Well, I have three things to say....
FIRSTLY, OP YOU ARE LYING... But let's pretend this is all true and it really happened..

SECONDLY, WE guys should respect the female folks more. This is a breach of privacy and trust and a defamation of her character albeit her own foolishness.

LASTLY, her last statement should be respected... ALLOW NATURE TAKE IT'S COURSE....

THANKS.

Guy you are crazy for your last point. haba! Nature to take its course. That's suicide

OP, you better dissociate yourself from her totally. It's a big trap that will eventually destroy your life if you don't cut ties with her completely. My 2 cents
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by josite: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2015
she has been told unless she makes love to u she and her hubby wont have money in dis life.ask her when was the last time she visit a native doctor.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by iamkingzlee(m): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2015
Orijin101:
R.I.P English embarassed

lmaoo! Are you not just wicked grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by femi4: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2015
See how the girl dey murder English. I pity this generation, they just can't communicate with proper spellings and without abbreviations

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by olakumby(f): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2015
MrPresident:

what a tragedy!! I grew up in the same neighborhood with the family.

my sincere condolence to the family members. grin
eeyah,may God keep the rest of us. smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by ruggedtimi(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2015
thats the prize u pay for havng a longterm relationship with sum1 without getting married to the person
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by ewosk: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2015
op let me kno wen she cut her wrist... kill her sef kor grin

if u nor wan give in jst restrict her calls n block her on whatsapp n move on... nor allow her b on ur neck again cus she might nt rest until she is on ur
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by MrDoGood(m): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2015
Omotayor123:
hehehe!!! Dis one mean business ooooo

Already dreaming of S3Xcheesy

chineke.
Op. why you too no satisfy her before una break up.

That's what you get when you have an unfinished business. Lol
Nobody has been able to break op's record.
OP did the job perfectly well.
This is what you get when you f**k a lady real hard.
OP, you're a real man but your time with her has expired.
Don't try it anymore.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by ElFenomeno1: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2015
And this crap made it to the front page?
Moderator clap for yourself.
What a joke this forum is turning to nowadays.
just look at the grammatical blunder in the OPs post
... just look at it!
Absolutely disgraceful!

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2015
Muyiwabiggy:

Guy you are crazy for your last point. haba! Nature to take its course. That's suicide

OP, you better dissociate yourself from her totally. It's a big trap that will eventually destroy your life if you don't cut ties with her completely. My 2 cents

Muyiwa, Muyiwa, Muyiwaaaaaaaaaa...

Stop taking that thing... It has destroyed many lives...

Listen to your elders ooooo...

Oma she orire omo mi
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Niftyrules(m): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2015
Engrpj:
she has been on my neck. for long thinking she will give up...but she won't....
what do I do pls??
My friend what other advice do you need? You said it all that she is married and that settles it. Or will you want to follow your bliss. Abeg leave her as the Ex who she is joor and face your mining job. It needs your time more than anything.
**Laughing in the spirit**
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by rawpadgin(m): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2015
karllemah44:
cute guy ko cute guy ni
what's this one saying
Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by wristbangle: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2015
Guy, U self dey enjoy the chat secretly. If u are not interested, kindly block her. Same happens to me when I blocked a married woman on my whatsapp and when she called me, I gave her the warning of her life never to call me again.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
And this crap made it to the front page?
Moderator clap for yourself.
What a joke this forum is turning to nowadays.
just look at the grammatical blunder in the OPs post
... just look at it!
Absolutely disgraceful!
Na so WE see am o my brother... hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.