Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. (63584 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by xreal: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
TotoBrusher:
Yoruba swing both ways. They are muslims today and christians tomorrow. As Bakare, Kumuyi, Oyedepo.

No surprises here.

Next?

Your comment has no sense in it, no offence.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by nyabinghi(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
chiedu7:
Adebayor has made a grave mistake the god of islam cannot save.

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHRISTIANTY AND ISLAM

THE GOD IN THE BIBLE IS NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE IN ISLAM

SOME DIFFERENCES

MUSLIMS ARE NOT PROMISED HEAVEN

EVEN MOHAMMED HAS NO PROMISE OF HEAVEN

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS). I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

CHRISTIAN ARE PROMISED HEAVEN

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

THE ISLAM GOD COMMANDS TO BEAT YOUR WIFE

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

THE CHRISTIAN GOD COMMANDS TO LOVE YOUR WIFE

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

What miracle has mohammed performed?

Prophets perform miracles.

JESUS CHRIST RAISED THE DEAD

John 11
14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
17 Then when Jesus came, he found that HE HAD LAIN IN THE GRAVE FOUR DAYS ALREADY.
43 And when he thus had spoken, HE CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, LAZARUS, COME FORTH.
44 And HE THAT WAS DEAD CAME FORTH, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

SO WHY WILL A MAN LEAVE JESUS THAT SAVES TO FOLLOW ALLAH THAT CANNOT EVEN SAVE MOHAMMED
jesus your god was murdered like a criminal, he couldn't save himself
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by nyabinghi(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
nyabinghi:
when the beating became too much jesus shouted Allah Allah lamasabachtani

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Whobedatte(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
BabaO2:

Frustrations and anxieties of never to make it in life again. Better change Emmanuel to Mujahideen,,,,what a big foool
You seem to be the frustrated one here
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by SirHouloo(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
YakubuA:

May Allah continue to guide him and us. Amen
No be me and you. Christ in me is the hope of glory.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Eshinery(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
siraj1402:
With his new post and manner of dressing, Emmanuel Adebayor leaves no one in doubt about his recent conversion to Islam.

Emmanuel Adebayor has all confirmed his recent conversion to Islam in a new post wishing fellow Muslims a happy Eid Mubarak along with his manner of dressing. The soccer star shared a message on Instagram along with a photo of himself wearing the popular Arabian white thawb and an ankle-length white shirt. He covered his head with shumagg, a heavy red and white scarf-like head cover....
The Togo international football star reportedly converted to Islam in the early days of the Ramadan period this year when a video of the Tottenham Hotspurs striker going through the ritual of conversion went viral....

http://thenet.ng/2015/07/emmanuel-adebayor-shares-first-message-as-a-muslim/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
may Allah grant u more goodness in this life and the hereafter...jazakallahu khayran
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by sodiquisty(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Allah guide only those he wish to guide.nd i pray for my christains frnds to knw who der creature is. He who tink is worshipin God and do nt follow islamic pattern. D person is of no reward in d here after. It hard to believeAllah guide only those he wish to guide.nd i pray for my christains frnds to knw who der creature is. He who tink is worshipin God and do nt follow islamic pattern. D person is of no reward in d here after. It hard to believeAllah guide only those he wish to guide.nd i pray for my christains frnds to knw who der creature is. He who tink is worshipin God and do nt follow islamic pattern. D person is of no reward in d here after. It hard to believe

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Ahmed4002(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
chiedu7:

SOME DIFFERENCES

"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS). I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

....... BEAT THEM;

Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

and

John 11
17 Then when Jesus came, he found that HE HAD LAIN IN THE GRAVE FOUR DAYS ALREADY.
43 And when he thus had spoken, HE CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, LAZARUS, COME FORTH.
44 And HE THAT WAS DEAD CAME FORTH, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

SO WHY WILL A MAN LEAVE JESUS THAT SAVES TO FOLLOW ALLAH THAT CANNOT EVEN SAVE MOHAMMED

when they accuse the Quran for no reason while
they have truly horrible things in their own
books.

1. Slaughter Of Innocent Women And Children In
The Bible

Deuteronomy Chapter 2:32-37

So Moses and his army killed women and
children. Moses broke the 6th commmandment,
thou shall not kill ANYONE. Or I see, when its in
war it is okay? Yet when Muslims say the 6th
commandment is followed, but in war its
different, Christians say nooooo. Either way,
The Quran does not say kill women and children,
I CHALLENGE YOU TO BRING THE
VERSE RIGHT NOW . We see it in your Bible, one
of your greatest prophets killing women and
children by God’s permission. Note Moses and his
army did this to many cities, verse 37 says
there was not one city which was strong enough
in the plural sense, hence up to 6 or 7 cities
were destroyed with its women and children.

2. Christians Who Convert To Other Religions
Should Be Stoned To Death According To The
Bible

Deuteronomy Chapter 13:6-11

3. Rape Of Virgins Allowed In Bible In Certain
Cases
“25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the
field, and the man force her, and lie with her:
then the man only that lay with her shall die. 26
But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there
is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as
when a man riseth against his neighbor, and
slayeth him, even so is this matter: 27 For he
found her in the field, and the betrothed
damsel cried, and there was none to save her. 28
If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is
not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with
her, and they be found; 29 Then the man that
lay with her shall give unto the damsel’s father
fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife;
because he hath humbled her, he may not put
her away all his days”
Deuteronomy Chapter 22:25-29
So as you can see, rape is allowed in certain
cases in the Bible. When the victim is a virgin,
she must marry the rapist, if the victim is not a
virgin then the rapist is put to death. This law is
a shame and insult to rape victims, you bring me
one single lady who would want to marry her
rapist

Now let me make it easier for the reader, I will
basically post what the Christian God will do as a
punishment to those who wouldnt follow him:
1- God will cause his people to be murdered and
massacared, and they will flee in all directions.
2- People will beget children but will not be able
to enjoy them because they will be sent into
slavery .
3- People’s children shall be given to other
people and the parents will wish they could have
them back but they wont.
4- cannabilism, yes cannabilism! 53 And thou
shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh
of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the
LORD thy God hath given thee
5- God will send diseases to the people
6- You will get married, and your wife will sleep
with other men .
These above things are some of the punishments
that the God of the Bible will do to his people if
they dont follow him.

4. Killing Of Children And Married Women In The
Bible
“17 Now therefore kill every male among the
little ones, and kill every woman that hath known
man by lying with him . 18 But all the women
children, that have not known a man by lying
with him, keep alive for yourselves”
Numbers Chapter 31:17-18

And you have no shame in blaming the Quran and misquoting the quran without finding the meaning of those verses when you have such sadistically evil
verses in your own books!

I think that should do,if you need more then I can provide for. this without a doubt proves that the Book which you quote is nothing but a terror book without a doubt. I challenge you to come and tell me those verses which I posted are not evil and not
terrorism , I CHALLENGE YOU TO SAY IT! your silly excuse would be it's OT

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by SirHouloo(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
nyabinghi:

But He didn't die of STD abi?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Elevation(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
There is a powerful union beyond human comprehension between The Father, The Son and The HolySpirit. John 10:30 Jesus Christ stated it clearly I and my Father are one, look at humanity today science can't make a man live holy, the whole of technology can't transform the mind of a man also good deeds cannot save an individual, Christ is the one that saves all glory to Christ is Glory to God he begot Him. The Wisdom of God is foolishness to the world, (John 1:29 John testified "behold the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world" look inside your life now even if you like pray five times a day, give arms to the poor, u cannot say those acts guarantees renewal, Jesus is the one that renews, sanctifies and transforms. I know what I'm saying the natural man cannot save himself that is why we need a supernatural God who can save us through the spotless Lamb, a life was needed for the sacrifice, blood signifies life and Christ has paid the price. Just open your heart and believe.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by yetunsbay(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
chiedu7:

SOME DIFFERENCES

Matthew 15:

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

....... BEAT THEM;

and

John 11

1 word
Trash!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by nyabinghi(m): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
SirHouloo:

But He didn't die of STD abi?
but he died cheaply
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by SirHouloo(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
nyabinghi:
but he died cheaply

He was crucified according to prophecies long before his birth but not poisoned with ram by a sex slave being combined with STD and you blindly still call him a prophet. Of doom or what?

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Samunique(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
haxan919:
One may ask, if both Muslims and Christians love and respect Jesus (pbuh), where exactly is the parting of ways? The major difference between Islam and Christianity is the Christians’ insistence on the supposed divinity of Christ (pbuh). A study of the Christian scriptures reveals that Jesus (pbuh) never claimed divinity. In fact there is not a single unequivocal statement in the entire Bible where Jesus (pbuh) himself says, "I am God" or where he says, "worship me". In fact the Bible contains statements attributed to Jesus (pbuh) in which he preached quite the contrary. The following statements in the Bible are attributed to Jesus Christ (pbuh):

(i) "My Father is greater than I."
[The Bible, John 14:28]

(ii) "My Father is greater than all."
[The Bible, John 10:29]

(iii) "…I cast out devils by the Spirit of God…."
[The Bible, Mathew 12:28]

(iv) "…I with the finger of God cast out devils…."
[The Bible, Luke 11:20]

(v) "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."
[The Bible, John 5:30]

2. The Mission of Jesus Christ (pbuh) – to Fulfill the Law

Jesus (pbuh) never claimed divinity for himself. He clearly announced the nature of his mission. Jesus (pbuh) was sent by God to confirm the previous Judaic law. This is clearly evident in the following statements attributed to Jesus (pbuh) in the Gospel of Mathew:

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

"Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven; but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

"For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven."
[The Bible, Mathew 5:17-20]

3. God Sent Jesus' (pbuh)

The Bible mentions the prophetic nature of Jesus (pbuh) mission in the following verses:

(i)"… and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me."
[The Bible, John 14:24]

(ii)"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou has sent."
[The Bible, John 17:3]

4. Jesus Refuted even the Remotest Suggestion of his Divinity

Consider the following incident mentioned in the Bible:

"And behold, one came and said unto him, ‘Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?’

And he said unto him, ‘Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.’ "
[The Bible, Mathew 19:16-17]

Jesus (pbuh) did not say that to have the eternal life of paradise, man should believe in him as Almighty God or worship him as God, or believe that Jesus (pbuh) would die for his sins. On the contrary he said that the path to salvation was through keeping the commandments. It is indeed striking to note the difference between the words of Jesus Christ (pbuh) and the Christian dogma of salvation through the sacrifice of J esus (pbuh).
Thank u for this long epistle.

But there's something u a missing here or probably ignored deliberately, John14:28. My "FATHER" is greater than me.
So if u believe all these words u quoted were Jesus' words then try to reconcile the word my "FATHER" with ur claim that Jesus is not divine?

IF u cannot, i will advise u to go back and study the bible and ur quran with open mind then u shall know the truth and truth will make u free.

Let me help u further ( before u claim that the word "father" is used figuratively here ) Read John 3:16, for GOD so loved the world that he gave his "ONLY BEGOTTEN SON"................... Was this not from Jesus mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by tankoy: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
buygala:
smh undecided

Alhaji Adebayor also wants 72 virgins in the afterlife sad

*walks out of thread before I say something I am gonna regret sad
hamdulillah. who no want better virgins?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by nyabinghi(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
SirHouloo:

He was crucified according to prophecies long before his birth but not poisoned with ram by a sex slave being combined with STD and you blindly still call him a prophet. Of doom or what?
your god was given birth to by an 11 year old teen mary
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
What is d diferrence between chisos and Jesus? I know Jesus is d god and saviour d Christians proclaim. This chisos, is e a new god fabricated in Nigeria? Reasonable answers please!!!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by WukedP(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Download

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by onatisi(m): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
nyabinghi:
yes you are right but on the 3rd day he resurrected from the dead , showed himself to many for 40days to remove any doubt about his resurrection and ascended into heaven ,I think ur mohammed body was eaten by worms and maggot and he is rotten by now. The power and message of the resurrection is the power of the gospel of christianity and it is what separates us from other religion . If Jesus never rose up from the dead then there is no difference between Him and mohammed , mohammed died and got rotten, Jesus died ,rose from the dead and He is alive forever more .

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by SirHouloo(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
nyabinghi:
But he rose on the third day and urs died forever!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by tankoy: 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
he was Emanuel, name is not enough. The question is if He was actually a Christian... Not all abdallahs are Moslems anyway.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Nayok(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
chiedu7:

SOME DIFFERENCES

Matthew 15:

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

....... BEAT THEM;

and

John 11

. Do U̶̲̥̅̊ know what U̶̲̥̅̊ are quoting? D quran 2 vs 17-18 U̶̲̥̅̊ quoted was not how U̶̲̥̅̊ stated it. Allah didnt hates deaf, blind and dumb cos ђє created them. ЂЄ was refering to †нε disbeliever as a deaf, dumb and blind because of †нε hypocrisy in them. So go and read it over from begining to †нε end so U̶̲̥̅̊ can understand it and if U̶̲̥̅̊ just give a wrong meaning in order to mislead people, Allah will reward U̶̲̥̅̊. Check this pic bellow.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by chiedu7: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
nyabinghi:
but he died cheaply

Did Jesus marry a baby girl like mohammed.

Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old
(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64; see also Numbers 65 and 88)

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by DMainMan: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
specco:
JESUS SAID THAT HE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER BUT BY HIM.(John14:6)
Emmanuel Adebayor was never a Christian. Being born into a family that profess Christianity doesnt automatically make you a Christian. You must personally accept Jesus as your personal Lord and saviour before that can happen.
Some people in western societies rebel against what they termed 'white man's religion' once they experience racism firsthand. To these set of people this is one of the ways they can protest against racism by dumping (Christianity) 'white man's religion'
I think thats exactly what Adebayor has just done.
But the truth remains the TRUTH.
And JESUS is the TRUTH.

continue to console yourself. anyone dat goes away from your religion was never a christian. gud.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Dino2002: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Christianity is full of hypocrisy.

In d bible jesus never call himself God but christians did, crusade which started as war against non believers of christ claims alot of life yet u av mouth to talk.

Yhe God that order the isreal to kill d amorites, Palestinian, jordanian in order for them to take possession of those land is what.

The churches uniting same sex is Godly abi while ISLAM will never accept that.

Uniqueness of d Holy quran &muslim ways of worship is enough to convince a right thinking mind. Muslims worship d same way across d globe while christians doesn't & wouldn't.

because muslims goes to Mecca now christians are going to jerusalem which was not mandated to them in d bible.

Kjv is different from good news while jehova witness bible is different from others yet u av did not know that christianity is full of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by wristbangle: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
chiedu7:

SOME DIFFERENCES

Matthew 15:

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

....... BEAT THEM;

and

John 11

grin grin grin. See as I dey laugh here. Ojigbi Jigbi

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Laid2001: 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Just like Muhammed Ali, Carl Steven and Carl Max!

redsun:
People like him tend to take solace in that religion whenever they have a taste of oyinbo one sidedness and racism. It is not a solution,the best solution is mental emancipation that comes from looking back and seeing where it all began.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Tolakay: 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
chiedu7:

SOME DIFFERENCES

Matthew 15:

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

....... BEAT THEM;

and

John 11

May Allah guide u to d right path. Pple of God! kindly read the preceding and d following verses of the verse stated by this brother of mine as this will assist in arriving at a reasonable conclusion #subhanallah

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by wristbangle: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
chuose:
BUT ACCORDING TO THE QUORAN ALLAH IS SATAN

ALLAH "is" SATAN and SATAN "is" ALLAH.
• "O Allah's Apostle! We have come to ask you about this matter (i.e. the start of creations).
He said, First of all, there was nothing but Allah, and then He created His Throne. His Throne was OVER THE OCEAN..."
(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 414).

• "I heard Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying:
The throne of Iblis (Satan) is UPON THE OCEAN..."
(Sahih Muslim Book 39, Hadith 6754)

See more below

http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/allah_deceiver.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFn042VA-VA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbxr4495Lj8

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

O God of mercy. ROFLMAO

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by DMainMan: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
ugoezeik:
wow insightful! bro dnt let our Muslim brodas attack u wit missiles oooo. but pls shey dis quran is written in English because I will lik to read it
no mind all this people wey de carry fake quran and false quote around o.
u think say plenty people go de convert to islam if this is true.
come to this site to read the Holy Quran English
www.noblequran.com/translation/

u wil b amazed about the truth about Islam. U have d right to get true knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
sodiquisty:
Allah guide only those he wish to guide.nd i pray for my christains frnds to knw who der creature is. He who tink is worshipin God and do nt follow islamic pattern. D person is of no reward in d here after. It hard to believeAllah guide only those he wish to guide.nd i pray for my christains frnds to knw who der creature is. He who tink is worshipin God and do nt follow islamic pattern. D person is of no reward in d here after. It hard to believeAllah guide only those he wish to guide.nd i pray for my christains frnds to knw who der creature is. He who tink is worshipin God and do nt follow islamic pattern. D person is of no reward in d here after. It hard to believe
creature ke?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by DMainMan: 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nayok:
. Do U̶̲̥̅̊ know what U̶̲̥̅̊ are quoting? D quran 2 vs 17-18 U̶̲̥̅̊ quoted was not how U̶̲̥̅̊ stated it. Allah didnt hates deaf, blind and dumb cos ђє created them. ЂЄ was refering to †нε disbeliever as a deaf, dumb and blind because of †нε hypocrisy in them. So go and read it over from begining to †нε end so U̶̲̥̅̊ can understand it and if U̶̲̥̅̊ just give a wrong meaning in order to mislead people, Allah will reward U̶̲̥̅̊. Check this pic bellow.

u de mind am. dis kind of people mock their religion indirectly but they dont know. Funny enough, unfortunately because many Africans dont like to read and always do follow follow, de ar kind of successful

but in the developed world, de wil actually confirm and know u ar promoting falsehood just for people to stay in your religion. Dat is y many people are converting to Islam in d developed world.

Are u that scared bro of your religion. Chai

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game / Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.