Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records (30391 Views)

PDP Crises: The Misinformation, The Truth And The Facts / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong / Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You see Buhari 's government? It WILL succeed whether you like it or not. You can choose to be crying from now on till 2019; you can choose to commit suicide out of hatred of seeing him succeed, it won't Change anything. God is already on our side...And believe me friend, you can't go against his plan.

ENEMY OF PROGRESS undecided

Buhari's dullardss plan for nigeria is to islamise it. He is aiding boko haram to bomb nigeria ceaselessly n also aiding dem to transport weapons. But let it be known, we will resist him n break dis country. He can never succeed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by cmobile: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2015
Buhari doesn't have cabinet but foreign reserve is growing. Whatever works makes my cup of tea
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by ugogermany: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2015
Its is a big digracefull and dishonest that our dear president buhari, should be in the positions of giving nigerians the most painful insult that never exist in nigerians history. Buhari have humiliated the image of nigeria for allowing obama and the americans to dictate for him, is a shame naija!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2015
Barcanista and the wailers

Album ..........loading
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by dadatolu: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
Good evening all, I was reading an article authored by Buhari that he wrote on Washington Post http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/nigeria-committed-to-good-governance-and-fighting-terror/2015/07/20/8c1acd00-2e21-11e5-8353-1215475949f4_story.html. In the said article he attempted to justify delay in his appointment of Cabinet by alleging that President Obama also had some delay in his first term. Please read this excerpt..

"When cabinet ministers are appointed in September, it will be some months after I took the oath of office. It is worth noting that Obama himself did not have his full Cabinet in place for several months after first taking office; the United States did not cease to function in the interim." --- (Pres. Muhammadu Buhari)

I paused to ask myself whether the Obama that Muhammadu Buhari was referring to is the incmbent President of The United States or another Obama.

Obama Named His Cabinet Before Taking Office:
Obama was elected President on November 4, 2008. As President-elect Obama immediately started the nomination of his Cabinet. By December 17, 2008, Barack Obama had already nominated all his Cabinet Secretaries. Obama was sworn-in on January 20, 2009. www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Barack_Obama/Appointments_and_nominations_as_President

The only late cabinet nomination of Obama was Judd Gregg- the nominee for Commerce Secretary. His nomination came on Feb 3, 2009. That is 13 days after Obama was sworn in. The delay was because the FIRST nominee for the position Bill Richardson withdrew his nomination on January 6, 2009 due to some allegation against him as New Mexico state Governor (He was nominated on the 4th of Dec 2008. See his own word

"I have concluded that the ongoing investigation also would have forced an untenable delay in the confirmation process,"
"Given the gravity of the economic situation the nation is facing, I could not in good conscience ask the president- elect and his administration to delay for one day the important work that needs to be done."
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2009/02/obam-f04.html
www.nytimes.com/2008/12/04/us/politics/04transition.html?referrer=)
www.nbcnews.com/id/28493919/

So which Obama was Buhari referring to?

Buhari The Record Breaker:
Already Buhari has made a record as the first elected President of Nigeria to stay in office for 53 days without having Secretary to the Government of the Federation. ExPresidents Olusegun Obasanjo and Dr Jonathan named Ufot Ekaete and Ayim Pius Ayim as SGF same day of their inauguration in 1999 and 2011 respectively. Late Yar'adua named Babagana Kingibe as SGF 24hrs after his inauguration in 2007. Buhari however is yet to. This shows that Buhari is not serious with the business of governance.

Buhari will break another record should he fail to nominate Ministers by the end of this month. He will break the record of Musa Yar'adua as the longest streak without naming a cabinet. Yar'adua named his cabinet on the 28th of July 2007. Buhari's delay till September will mean beating Yar'adua's record by more than a month (depending on the date he nominates his cabinet). Buhari will also become the only elected African and Global leader to stay in office for FOUR months without a cabinet.

These records are not the kind of record that any serious country wish for. I don't think Nigeria's case is different. Finally, Muhammadu Buhari should stop trying to act smart by playing on Nigeria's intelligence. His failure to name a cabinet shows that he isn't prepared for leadership.

May God Bless Us All

so what can you do about this? this is how he chose to go about his administration lets us just give him a chance so that when tomorrow comes he can take all responsibility for all his actions and inaction
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by repogirl(f): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2015
francizy:
Barcanister, the alarming rate at which this Buhari of a man and his supporters attach certain level of importance to US and Obama means that:

APC e-bots worship Buhari, as Buhari worships Obama as Obama worships who? satan?
lmao! Buhari, the probing Proboscis!

General Almajiri beg beg bambiala president, following united states up and down like flies following faeces!

We have written our requirements, mtchewww! General beggar beggar, you nor dey shame?! angry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by ugogermany: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2015
I can foresee the disintergration coming,
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by dadatolu: 9:49am On Jul 22, 2015
chuna1985:

Buhari's dullardss plan for nigeria is to islamise it. He is aiding boko haram to bomb nigeria ceaselessly n also aiding dem to transport weapons. But let it be known, we will resist him n break dis country. He can never succeed.

pls don't say what you don't have the facts. if you have your facts just proceed to the court. Thanks
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by 49cents(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2015
Beremx:
Lamentations of the legendary Wailing-in-chief Protection Seeker.

You will have to wail till you enter grave because power will never return to PDP!!

How tragic that you and your comrades in the president's defence reduce everything to PDP and dubb everything said to "Wailing Wailers"

I am not for either APC nor PDP.....am for food governace and progress

The moment politicains know that the people are intellihent enough to discern them then they will seat up and do more but if we go about defending this president or that governor simply because we voted for him or her means that we aren't ready for progress

From personal experienxe the best place to be is to be non-partisan as these politicans don't give a damn about your pains, desires or struggkes.....its them first and they thrsut at the people whatever is left

Its time we realise that soverignty belongs to the avareafe people like you and I; and that we can not limit to expressing these soverignty on at the polls but also at the periods between the polls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by olaide721(m): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
My Dear please allow that old woman to be embarrassing herself.
If the old woman is embarrassing herself what are u doing to yourself? See barcanista I foresee u heading to your end time with this your politics of hatred gone are the days when HATRED is the only option to use against ur opposition but Nowadays it not like that and I will only remind u of one thing that led to destruction of ur party PDP in this last election. Is this same HATRED this word has eaten deep in ur party dt everybody carries it all about instead of moving ahead see there is "NO permanent ENEMY in politics but PERMANENT interest" liv politics of hatred and focus
But if u are just using this to get crowd into ur thread my brother doomsday await ahead because pple will find it boring one day and dat day marks the end of ur thread here too.
#bewise#
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by trappatoni(m): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2015
StOla:

Minion don't worry I have no job for you, but you have been noticed and I know you are a loyal servant.

The difference is I comment on posts by different OPs, while your current master only lives his life daily thinking of what to write on Buhari.

Buhari and APC really hurt the guy's ego for daring to win an election he had wrongly placed bets on very late in the game. It was a great folly on his part and he is yet to forgive himself for the late mistake.

Even PDP inclined posters must have been wondering by now if Barcanista loves PDP more than they who were never unwavering.

Whether he likes it or not, Buhari doesn't care for his opinion. He will appoint HIS ministers whenever he has found suitable people for his suitable framework.

However, I will implore Buhari to hasten up so that Barcanista can move on to the next topic.
the guy needs deliverance really. This is no longer politics it's personal, fault finding with no class. We'll never know his real reason for turning out this way.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by buragidi(m): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2015
Beremx:
Lamentations of the legendary Wailing-in-chief Protection Seeker.

You will have to wail till you enter grave because power will never return to PDP!!
oga debunk the position with facts and stop ranting. this is what you get when you make an illitrate showcasing hypocritical mediocrity your president. he is so intellectually barren and ideologically impotent that he could not do a simple research before dishing out wrong information only for gullible people like you to swallow them hookline and sinker.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by dadatolu: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2015
4Play:
To be fair to Barcanista, Buhari fanboys and propagandists make it easy for him. When I saw that bit about Obama's cabinet, I couldn't help but chuckle with derision. US presidents usually make their key cabinet appointments within days of the inauguration. Indeed, that was what Buhari via Dr Fayemi promised at one point:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/15/buhari-to-announce-his-ministers-one-week-after-may-29-inauguration/

he promised that but what he met on ground couldn't make that happen.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by HirstMOG(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2015
asEdeyHOT:
Very funny thread

Always complaining, looking for faults and never providing any useful or intelligent solution

Very repetitive and boring criticisms.

Buhari is not obligated to appoint Ministers according to your time table.

Wailing Wailers indeed

Whoever you are learn to understand that what is not good will never be good. If you should bring a hardened criminal before the law,he will give you a million reasons why he's doing whatever he is doing. PMB should not use obama to defend his failure to name his cabinet because both countries and leaders are world apart.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Lebee4(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
Good evening all, I was reading an article authored by Buhari that he wrote on Washington Post http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/nigeria-committed-to-good-governance-and-fighting-terror/2015/07/20/8c1acd00-2e21-11e5-8353-1215475949f4_story.html. In the said article he attempted to justify delay in his appointment of Cabinet by alleging that President Obama also had some delay in his first term. Please read this excerpt..

"When cabinet ministers are appointed in September, it will be some months after I took the oath of office. It is worth noting that Obama himself did not have his full Cabinet in place for several months after first taking office; the United States did not cease to function in the interim." --- (Pres. Muhammadu Buhari)

I paused to ask myself whether the Obama that Muhammadu Buhari was referring to is the incmbent President of The United States or another Obama.

Obama was elected President on November 4, 2008. As President-elect Obama immediately started the nomination of his Cabinet. By December 17, 2008, Barack Obama had already nominated all his Cabinet Secretaries. Obama was sworn-in on January 20, 2009. www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Barack_Obama/Appointments_and_nominations_as_President

The only late cabinet nomination of Obama was Judd Gregg- the nominee for Commerce Secretary. His nomination came on Feb 3, 2009. That is 13 days after Obama was sworn in. The delay was because the FIRST nominee for the position Bill Richardson withdrew his nomination on January 6, 2009 due to some allegation against him as New Mexico state Governor (He was nominated on the 4th of Dec 2008. See his own word

"I have concluded that the ongoing investigation also would have forced an untenable delay in the confirmation process,"
"Given the gravity of the economic situation the nation is facing, I could not in good conscience ask the president- elect and his administration to delay for one day the important work that needs to be done."

Already Buhari has made a record as the first elected President of Nigeria to stay in office for 53 days without having Secretary to the Government of the Federation. ExPresidents Olusegun Obasanjo and Dr Jonathan named Ufot Ekaete and Ayim Pius Ayim as SGF same day of their inauguration in 1999 and 2011 respectively. Late Yar'adua named Babagana Kingibe as SGF 24hrs after his inauguration in 2007. Buhari however is yet to. This shows that Buhari is not serious with the business of governance.

Buhari will break another record should he fail to nominate Ministers by the end of this month. He will break the record of Musa Yar'adua as the longest streak without naming a cabinet. Yar'adua named his cabinet on the 28th of July 2007. Buhari's delay till September will mean beating Yar'adua's record by more than a month (depending on the date he nominates his cabinet). Buhari will also become the only elected African and Global leader to stay in office for FOUR months without a cabinet.

These records are not the kind of record that any serious country wish for. I don't think Nigeria's case is different. Finally, Muhammadu Buhari should stop trying to act smart by playing on Nigeria's intelligence. His failure to name a cabinet shows that he isn't prepared for leadership.

May God Bless Us All

My guy get life joor.
I have been observing your comments since the last administration and run to a single conclusion, that you are clueless and wicked to Nigerians.
I've not been ban from this forum before and won't mind one after this your hate for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by xtervaganza(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2015
the chief wailers himself

barcanista omo ale
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by ibietela2(m): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2015
Clerverly:

Have you ever seen me comment on any of his Useless and self-serving threads? The guy is just doing everything to remain relevant in the eyes of the Biafran/jonadafft war mongers! If we all ignore him as I do, he will have no other choice than to go look for something meaningful worth doing, to help his ailing family!

What are you doing here?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Ayietim(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2015
Eliminate frustration by placing value on what you have. Use what you have as the means to get what it could fetch you.

https://ayietim./2015/07/22/what-you-have-is-the-means-to-an-end/
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by vislabraye(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
A refined lady doesn't swear nor use cuss words, beremx stop advertising your stupidity on NL.

She's not refined that's why
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by bunchdrich(m): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2015
I just realized that your lips are inside out or perhaps your hands ,They should be turned inwards, because you spend most of your time talking and writing nonsense. BUHARI has a game plan, all we just need is patience than analysing copy and paste article.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Ebukaokeke25: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:

May God Bless Us All
weither the president nominates his cabinet before september or in september as he has given his words,all I see is a country headed towards greatness in president Buhari's regime.He is doing all he can to give Nigerians a roboust economy,perfect polity and comforting security.so let all opposition agend shut it's mouth or land themselves an indictable offences.President Buhari is working n in september we would have the so needed cabinet.Q.E.D

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by aresa: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2015
buragidi:
oga debunk the position with facts and stop ranting. this is what you get when you make an illitrate showcasing hypocritical mediocrity your president. he is so intellectually barren and ideologically impotent that he could not do a simple research before dishing out wrong information only for gullible people like you to swallow them hookline and sinker.

You obviously spewed this TaNoid rubbish because of your Inability to read and comprehend just like the ignorant, disgraced and sha discredited op.

PMB said Obama did not have a full cabinet after inauguration which remains a fact.

The loser Nigerians kicked out of office and sent back to his village did not announce his cabinet till after 6 weeks in office so exactly what are you losers blabbing about? Were you losers crying and wailing back then.?

It's time you losers figure out that PMB is not working on losers time table..
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:

May God Bless Us All

What is your own with buhari? Y areYou are always finding fault with him? Bad Belle
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by RapLawd(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2015
Beremx:
you want to give me a full dose of your venom eh kwa? Ok till tomorrow then! grin

Nothing wey i never see for nairaland! grin grin

swear to god if your mama dey here she for don disowned you,shey na you swear say you nogo ever comment for Barcanista thread again?
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by onatisi(m): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2015
Buhari will not constitute any govt cabinet in september or even appoint ministers, ppl can mark my words down. This grandpa buhari is simply not up to task,he has passed his prime age and productive years. He is confused and scared. He has seen the amount of expectation nigerians have about his govt and he is scared of making making mistakes . He is simply not fit and ready for the job.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by engineerboat(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2015
blackpriest0911:
Barcanista sniffs buhari pant for a living, a typical satan TANoid

E dey PAIN you CHANGErians indeed
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by freeage7(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:

May God Bless Us All
Nice one bro. Since you have pointed out the negatives, pls, also highlight the positives so ur write up will balance. Abi no better thing for that article? Thank u.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by engineerboat(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2015
aresa:

You obviously spewed this TaNoid rubbish because of your Inability to read and comprehend just like the ignorant, disgraced and sha discredited op.

PMB said Obama did not have a full cabinet after inauguration which remains a fact.

The loser Nigerians kicked out of office and sent back to his village did not announce his cabinet till after 6 weeks in office so exactly what are you losers blabbing about? Were you losers crying and wailing back then.?

It's time you losers figure out that PMB is not working on losers time table..

Is that the CHANGE you promise NIGERIANS,

its time you CHANGErians stop given us "I WILL, I WILL"
If CHANGErians have nothing good for NIGERIANS its better you remains silent.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2015
pls...
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by phizzle017(m): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2015
knostbrown01:
"If you want to stab at back, be smart enough to cover your knife"~alex mahon(prison break season 3). I wonder how buhari became General most times
Ask your granddad n dad how he dealt with the gorillas during the Civil War.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by HirstMOG(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2015
cmobile:
Buhari doesn't have cabinet but foreign reserve is growing. Whatever works makes my cup of tea

Why are you this dull What project is PMB spending money on since he assumed office other than traveling here and there The reason why our past governments could not delivered on their campaign promises is just because we failed to keep them on their toes. What we keep getting everytime are excuses upon excuses which has been the number one thing in the forefront of this present administrationt. This will not help us in any way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Set To Fully Deregulate Downstream, Petrol To Sell For Over N100 A Litre / Aleto Eleme Bridge On East West Road Collapses (Photos) / Full List Of 437 Nominees For Nigeria's National Honours Awards 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.