Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records (30421 Views)

PDP Crises: The Misinformation, The Truth And The Facts / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong / Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by francizy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Barcanister, the alarming rate at which this Buhari of a man and his supporters attach certain level of importance to US and Obama means that:

APC e-bots worship Buhari, as Buhari worships Obama as Obama worships who? satan?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by engineerboat(m): 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
lol na so we see am o

Hope very soon, they will have E-DSS, E-EFCC, E-Police. on nairaland

Since Obama did not appoint his secretary (Ministers) on time, hence nigeria must also break record in Africa.

I want to believe that they will soon come out to tell us that Boko Haram cannot be defeated, cause Obama had not been able to defeat terrosism in USA, IRAQ, Lbya, even his country KENYA
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by aresa: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
Should I be Buhari's sycophant instead?

...but you can not be a PMB sycophant since you are already sycophant and pathetic apologist for the man Nigerians just soundly rejected and worldly known for corruption, looting, stealing and institutionalized corruption.

Losers follow losers so feel free to follow losers if it's really your portion in life, but Nigerians want no part of your master and the absurdities he subjected us to hence kicking him out of office and ending our nightmare.

You are on the wrong side of history and I hope and pray you remain on that side of history and failure..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by engineerboat(m): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
aresa:

...but you can not be a PMB sycophant since you are already sycophant and pathetic apologist for the man Nigerians just soundly rejected and worldly known for corruption, looting, stealing and institutionalized corruption.

Losers follow losers so feel free to follow losers if it's really your portion in life, but Nigerians want no part of your master and the absurdities he subjected us to hence kicking him out of office and ending our nightmare.

You are on the wrong side of history and I hope and pray you remain on that side of history and failure..

Time will tell, we are in it together.
Jonathan is no more there, Now that Baba is there what has been the stepping stone for the PROMISE change, all we see is 1. Meeting, 2. Photo-show change, 2. Obama this Obama that 4. Lodging in Blair house, is that the change you promised NIGERIANS

Wake up 4 years is gradually coming to a close short 2 months already. the countdown to 2019 begins
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by aresa: 12:05am On Jul 22, 2015
[s]
engineerboat:

Time will tell, we are in it together.
Jonathan is no more there, Now that Baba is there what has been the stepping stone for the PROMISE change, all we see is 1. Meeting, 2. Photo-show change, 2. Obama this Obama that 4. Lodging in Blair house, is that the change you promised NIGERIANS

Wake up 4 years is gradually coming to a close short 2 months already. the countdown to 2019 begins
[/s]

What are we in togegher?

Are you not the same village biafran TaNoid shouting changerians all over the place.? Worry about your biafra and let Nigerians worry about Nigeria.

Village TaNoids bore me.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by ibietela2(m): 1:18am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
My Dear please allow that[b] old woman [/b]to be embarrassing herself.

Hahahahaha so beremx is old? How old? Let me guess 78?
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by ibietela2(m): 1:28am On Jul 22, 2015
dustmalik:

I believe Barcanista is the biggest hypocrite on Nairaland, hence why it's best to keep away from his threads. The only reason why he keeps at what he does is because people give him too much relevance. These days, once i come across his threads, I avoid them. I would advice you to do the same.

How did you get here?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by NDPVF(m): 6:56am On Jul 22, 2015
Sorry bro,i haven't visited Nairaland for past two days now.Am glad for your good work.keep the flag flying.Love you-no homo
barcanista:
Cc: Lalasticlala Ishilove and Obinoscopy

Candyrain, Mogidi, Komek, Anonimi, Biafranqueen, Eterrors, Dearpreye, Tomakint, Jmaine, Sincere9gerian, Francizy, Whynotthetruth, Temitemi1 NDPVF Nigerianvenom etc

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by tomakint: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
Cc: Lalasticlala Ishilove and Obinoscopy
Candyrain, Mogidi, Komek, Anonimi, Biafranqueen, Eterrors, Dearpreye, Tomakint, Jmaine, Sincere9gerian, Francizy, Whynotthetruth, Temitemi1 NDPVF Nigerianvenom etc
Perhaps Buhari need to be reminded that no African President cavorts with American suggested policies and come out innocent......a perspicuous analysis from you there bro!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2015
asEdeyHOT:
Very funny thread

Always complaining, looking for faults and never providing any useful or intelligent solution

Very repetitive and boring criticisms.

Buhari is not obligated to appoint Ministers according to your time table.

Wailing Wailers indeed

Someone is pointing out how your president is goofing around and making blunders and you are here talking about ministers appointment, if he doesn't like let him not appoint them until one month to his tenures end, na you and I go suffer am

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by engineerboat(m): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

What are we in togegher?

Are you not the same village biafran TaNoid shouting changerians all over the place.? Worry about your biafra and let Nigerians worry about Nigeria.

Village TaNoids bore me.

Omo ti o ba ni Iya oun ko ni sun, oun na ko ni fi oju kan orun. se oro yen ye o daaada.

We are talking about how to move this country forward you are here talking about Tanoid, se won so olubi re mo Tanoidi ni.

Why will you CHANGErians did not like truth like this. We Say NIGERIAN fe Ijoba ti a dibo fun, e n fun wa ni 1. Photo show, 2. Rinrin ajo kaakiri, 3. Promise upon promise. 4. I will, I will, I will Government.

Pls tell ALL CHANGErians that NIGERIANS are tired of "I WILL, I WILL". Let the govt get down to work, Ile ti nsu lo niyen ooooooooooo, 2019 ti de tan.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by ibietela2(m): 8:56am On Jul 22, 2015
UnknownT:
If truly Barcanista's posts don't pain APC supporters, I see no reason they should be commenting on his threads. Even their responses are reeked with insults, "Protection seeker, wailing wailer, this and that". Nairaland APC members, why not ignore Barcanista's threads if you know that your comments won't be to counter his claims but rather to taunt and insult him
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by ibietela2(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2015
Beremx:
I swear,this would be the last time i shall comment on his threads. trust me!!

thanks for the advice comrade. good night!

Another lie
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by ibietela2(m): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2015
illmatic101:

Can you for once in your life (if you have any) be objective in criticism, barcanista has done his research well, do yours and bring out valid facts to counter his shekenan

You can't give what you don't have
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by shamecurls(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2015
[size=28pt]Wailing Wailers! Food is ready o![/size]
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by ibietela2(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2015
Firefire:
I don't understand what is really happening...

Why is PMB delaying his appointments ?

Why?

Why??

Why

Everyone is CORRUPTION shocked
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by squaddy(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2015
Anyone who believes that Buhari actually wrote an article HIMSELF is the biggest phool ever liveth.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Tobiizzy(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2015
All these ministries have permanent secretaries handling the affairs, let's lay off all this
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2015
squaddy:
Anyone who believes that Buhari actually wrote an article HIMSELF is the biggest phool ever liveth.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by engineerboat(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2015
shamecurls:
[size=28pt]Wailing Wailers! Food is ready o![/size]

CHANGErians STOP misleading BABA with your Photo-show, Noise-making, Double tongue, Propaganda, Election is over, get work done.

Ile tin su bo die-die,

NIGERIANS want positive change not CHANGErians Negative change we are seeing now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by ruggedtimi(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2015
frm buhari's interview with amanpour.....no politician go survive oh. Perhaps charity starts @ home so buhari shuld strt fightng corrupution by probing himself first.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by coollexy: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2015
You tried same tactics during the during the election campaign vilifying the PDP govt in power and somehow u got their attention with the promise of the position of a ministerial aide (so u claimed).If this time u think using the same tactics to get noticed ma guy u need to think again.this country belongs to all of us and it is in shambles,we all need to put our hands together to make it work and not sit around everyday looking for faults to publish on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Johnsmartinyang(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2015
asEdeyHOT:
Very funny thread

Always complaining, looking for faults and never providing any useful or intelligent solution

Wailing Wailers indeed
During GEJ weren't u guys thr E-rat complaining and wailing?its a free for all jare... I blame una Shebi na GEJ pass freedom of Info bill una for even fit talk den?
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by oluala881: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2015
:oWell let wait and see, I maintained my stand on it that if Buhari could not do anything in one year then Nigeria should be looking forward to 2019. Good morning
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by ibietela2(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

BEREM &SONS (NIG) LTD. (BEREM X, BEREM Y,BEREM Z)
Manufacturers & distributrs of all APC e-Robots,lies, & propaganda.
How business nah?
Head office: Nairaland.

You forgot MzJackBaueress JackBaueress JackBaueress1
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by philips70(m): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2015
The hustle is real my guy. I predicted this and you didn't fail me. Since I read some days ago that the presidential media aides mentioned barcanista article on Nairaland my guy don increase the tempo. Hustle on my guy, one day you will reap the fruits of your labour. Na so Abati take hammer after he has pummeled mama Peace and GEJ so hard.

Problem is, contrary to what anyone thinks here, Nairaland is actually seen as a clownish and very unserious site on Twitter and elsewhere, where the highest number of illiterates and never-do-wells are gathered.

So my guy barca, keep on entertaining the crowd. I still pray one day somehow you are picked from here.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by drestoneokuta(m): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=knostbrown01 post=36098070]"If you want to stab at back, be smart enough to cover your knife"~alex mahon(prison break season 3)...... Except you want me to know you did it. (it's season 2 and dat completes Mahone statment).
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by light004: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2015
asEdeyHOT:
Very funny thread

Wailing Wailers indeed

Always deal with the message and not the messanger. If you do that your comments would have been different.

Buhari and his party told us the serious danger our dear Nation was facing under the last PDP govt that continuation will lead to complete destruction of the country. We voted them in and they are acting with no sense of urgency as if all is well. If it was that bad like they told us why then the delay to appoint key govt functionaries that will help in the rescue effort or the economy doesn't need rescuing anymore after less than two months in power? Now what happened to the collapsed economy, the insecurity, the corruption that will kill Nigeria if we don't kill it, etc. every thing seems to have died down and the economy is back on track. Obviously, APC only raised false alarms to get voted in and they have to keep repeating those lies in order not to be found out. That's why Buhari raised the alarm of empty treasury and yet paid over 700billion as bail out fund to states. God is watching.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by blackpriest0911: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2015
Barcanista sniffs buhari pant for a living, a typical satan TANoid
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by solonazzy: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2015
D qstn shuld b "Wat was d impact of all d past administrations?..... . If u can't justify dat, den let's allow him do things his way.... We voted change..... N it's change to all faulty facet of d country's issues
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by ExInferis(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
Good evening all, I was reading an article authored by Buhari that he wrote on Washington Post http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/nigeria-committed-to-good-governance-and-fighting-terror/2015/07/20/8c1acd00-2e21-11e5-8353-1215475949f4_story.html. In the said article he attempted to justify delay in his appointment of Cabinet by alleging that President Obama also had some delay in his first term. Please read this excerpt..

"When cabinet ministers are appointed in September, it will be some months after I took the oath of office. It is worth noting that Obama himself did not have his full Cabinet in place for several months after first taking office; the United States did not cease to function in the interim." --- (Pres. Muhammadu Buhari)

I paused to ask myself whether the Obama that Muhammadu Buhari was referring to is the incmbent President of The United States or another Obama.

Obama Named His Cabinet Before Taking Office:
Obama was elected President on November 4, 2008. As President-elect Obama immediately started the nomination of his Cabinet. By December 17, 2008, Barack Obama had already nominated all his Cabinet Secretaries. Obama was sworn-in on January 20, 2009. www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Barack_Obama/Appointments_and_nominations_as_President

The only late cabinet nomination of Obama was Judd Gregg- the nominee for Commerce Secretary. His nomination came on Feb 3, 2009. That is 13 days after Obama was sworn in. The delay was because the FIRST nominee for the position Bill Richardson withdrew his nomination on January 6, 2009 due to some allegation against him as New Mexico state Governor (He was nominated on the 4th of Dec 2008. See his own word

"I have concluded that the ongoing investigation also would have forced an untenable delay in the confirmation process,"
"Given the gravity of the economic situation the nation is facing, I could not in good conscience ask the president- elect and his administration to delay for one day the important work that needs to be done."
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2009/02/obam-f04.html
www.nytimes.com/2008/12/04/us/politics/04transition.html?referrer=)
www.nbcnews.com/id/28493919/

So which Obama was Buhari referring to?

Buhari The Record Breaker:
Already Buhari has made a record as the first elected President of Nigeria to stay in office for 53 days without having Secretary to the Government of the Federation. ExPresidents Olusegun Obasanjo and Dr Jonathan named Ufot Ekaete and Ayim Pius Ayim as SGF same day of their inauguration in 1999 and 2011 respectively. Late Yar'adua named Babagana Kingibe as SGF 24hrs after his inauguration in 2007. Buhari however is yet to. This shows that Buhari is not serious with the business of governance.

Buhari will break another record should he fail to nominate Ministers by the end of this month. He will break the record of Musa Yar'adua as the longest streak without naming a cabinet. Yar'adua named his cabinet on the 28th of July 2007. Buhari's delay till September will mean beating Yar'adua's record by more than a month (depending on the date he nominates his cabinet). Buhari will also become the only elected African and Global leader to stay in office for FOUR months without a cabinet.

These records are not the kind of record that any serious country wish for. I don't think Nigeria's case is different. Finally, Muhammadu Buhari should stop trying to act smart by playing on Nigeria's intelligence. His failure to name a cabinet shows that he isn't prepared for leadership.

May God Bless Us All

I would suggest you look for other more constructive means of venting your rage at the election of buhari and the ignominious downfall of your oga GEJ. This incessant attempt at ridicule only serves to out you as a jobless ne'er-do-well. No matter how you slice it and dice it, Buhari is president for the next four years, and it'll take some supreme quirk of nature for an ijaw or igbo man to ever rule naija again.

so crawl back to your damp and dingy space, lick your wounds in silence, and forward me your CV. i know the Buhari family, maybe we can toss you some scraps for you to live by.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Curvinus(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2015
The buck-toothed nitwit continues to dwadle and dither without cause, while his slaves down South gleefully swallow his lame grissles with repulsive morsels.

Now, the dumb one has added lying to his game and the imbecilic pseudo humans are still cheering him on in what is now becoming an odius spectacle. I hate liars.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town / UK Warship Arrives In Nigeria To Support Regional Maritime Security / "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.