Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,373 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records (30412 Views)

PDP Crises: The Misinformation, The Truth And The Facts / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong / Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 21, 2015
I saw this crap and I think you lack comprehension. On this link (www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Barack_Obama/Appointments_and_nominations_as_President
) you will findall his appointments after his election in 2008 (which were from Nov-Dec). On same link you will see references which will further help. The problem wtith pe you is that you don't read and comprehend. You can't expect me to spoon-feed you all the time (You may ask ifyou need some clarification though). Now I am challenging you to name ANY cabinet Secretary that was nominated after Feb 4, 2009.
aresa:

You are of course the the ignorant mumu fooled with his trickery and 419 move..

^^^^^^^ OP's first link is dead and non functional 419 link that leads to nowhere. You are the mumu.

^^^^^^ The ignorant and 419 OP's link above says following the 2008 election, but no specific date per when the appointments was made or when cabinet members were confirmed or assumed office.

Following 2008 elections probably was 1 ,2, 3,4, months after 2008 elections.

In fact the link said Barack Obama/Appointments and nominations as President and nothing about naming cabinet members before assuming office like the 419 crook OP claimed.

Very dumb and idiotic to pull that silly deception..

^^^^^^^ You posted a link indicating that Obama appointed Richardson in december/2009, but what about the rest of the cabinet?Were they appointed on the same day, same month or even same year? Why not state precisely when Obama appointed them all?

You can not because you are a mentally crooked and deceptive joker with zero sense of righteousness..

You are a con man and a freeking liar...

^^^^^^ Richardson was named in dec 2009, but the man above was named almost a month later so obviously, Obama's cabinet were not named or appointed on the same day or the same month. Again, you are a damn lair..

You really need to confine your con game to your fellow village illiterates, ignorant baifrans and co Tanoids..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 21, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Barcanista...do me the honour of mentioning this boss in your threads...his intelligence, analytical prowess, and intellectual sagacity is a plus to the family...These are the real patriots who love Nigeria...welcome home brother!!!
Noted Sir!
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

They will not understand. You know how ROBOTS work!!
Abi, they are to shallow in thinkÍng. Imagine someone even arguing despite seeing this
Following the 2008 election, President-elect Barack Obama has announced the appointment of a number of key White House staff.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Ahmed4002(m): 8:16am On Jul 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
I do not regret following this thread. Good Morning Nairaland.
even when they sideline you dear.
The Op didn't mention you among his loyal members.
hope all is well
Good morning mizmusing

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by MizMyColi(f): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2015
Ahmed4002:

even when they sideline you dear.

The Op didn't mention you among his loyal members.

hope all is well

Good morning mizmusing

Hian, sideline ke.

Wait, it's true o o.
Barcanista didn't mention me. It probably didn't cross his mind.
No wonder I arrived late to this sumptuous, lies busting threadgrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hian, sideline ke.

Wait, it's true o o.
Barcanista didn't mention me. It probably didn't cross his mind.
No wonder I arrived late to this sumptuous, lies busting threadgrin

lol... Sideline you ke? No vex jawe..how are you?
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by FearGodinall: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
simeonii:
Nice observation Barca, but in my opinion I think its better PMB takes his time so he can come up with the best people needed for the much anticipated change, than to rush and bring in people of questionable character(which I know people like you will question PMB intention)......so don't you feel its good to give the current government some benefits of doubt than always making issue with anything PMB? wink
Sir,that's the reason things are done the other way round in our beloved conutry, instead of building strong institutions we confined ourselves of building strong men till we change this concept and start building strong institutions it will be difficult for us to move out from where we are. Though its the result we are looking into,but will you say El rufa got it wrong ok
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by aresa: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
I saw this crap and I think you lack comprehension. On this link (www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Barack_Obama/Appointments_and_nominations_as_President
) you will findall his appointments after his election in 2008 (which were from Nov-Dec). On same link you will see references which will further help. The problem wtith pe you is that you don't read and comprehend. You can't expect me to spoon-feed you all the time (You may ask ifyou need some clarification though). Now I am challenging you to name ANY cabinet Secretary that was nominated after Feb 4, 2009.
[/s]

STFU you stinking dirty liar.

You said Obama appointed his cabinet before before taking office, but I proved you wrong by showing that he named others after inauguration so your rubbish was a damn lie.

In your own country, your rejected and kicked out Otuoke clown announced his cabinet 6 weeks after inauguration , but you bigots, village clowns and biafrans didn't kill yourselves, you silly hypocrites didn't park on NL starting dumb, boring and ignorant threads all over the place.

Is there a law in the Nigerian constitution demanding appointments by any date? The answer is No so kill yourself or find the nearest lagoon and save humanity from your boring endless and idiotic rants..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by aresa: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
[s]
IAMTHEHERO:

l feel your pains.When other e-robots have been reconfigured and you are the only one left.That's the reason of your wailing. The lies were bursted by Barcanista, to admitt it , is difficult for you because you are yet to be reconfigured.
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2652131_yellingatcops_jpegc4a032d3285a9adf577fe3a3c599294c

Ignorant trolls, TaNoiDS and village clowns bore me...
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
The book of Proverbs says in all things get Wisdom. You lack that Mr man. Mention the name of the cabinet member that was nominated after he took office in January 20, 2009 (apart from the one I provided in my article).

I always maintain that cursing and yelling won't negate the points and issues discussed but will only make you appear stvpid
aresa:
[s][/s]

STFU you stinking dirty liar.

You said Obama appointed his cabinet before before taking office, but I proved you wrong by showing that he named others after inauguration so your rubbish was a damn lie.

In your own country, your rejected and kicked out Otuoke clown announced his cabinet 6 weeks after inauguration , but you bigots, village clowns and biafrans didn't kill yourselves, you silly hypocrites didn't park on NL starting dumb, boring and ignorant threads all over the place.

Is there a law in the Nigerian constitution demanding appointments by any date? The answer is No so kill yourself or find the nearest lagoon and save humanity from your boring endless and idiotic rants..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by aresa: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
The book of Proverbs says in all things get Wisdom. You lack that Mr man. Mention the name of the cabinet member that was nominated after he took office in January 20, 2009 (apart from the one I provided in my article).

I always maintain that cursing and yelling won't negate the points and issues discussed but will only make you appear stvpid
[/s]

Ode TaNoid, I gave you a name and link already so stop blaming me for your inability to read and comprehend simple English words. It's still there so read and comprehend.

Qualifying your dumb village ignorants is not cursing, it's qualifying you based on what you are as a people.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by jayriginal: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
4Play:
To be fair to Barcanista, Buhari fanboys and propagandists make it easy for him. When I saw that bit about Obama's cabinet, I couldn't help but chuckle with derision. US presidents usually make their key cabinet appointments within days of the inauguration. Indeed, that was what Buhari via Dr Fayemi promised at one point:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/15/buhari-to-announce-his-ministers-one-week-after-may-29-inauguration/

Probably relying on the fact that Jonathan would aid the transition committee.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
jayriginal:

Probably relying on the fact that Jonathan would aid the transition committee.
You always want Jonathan to school Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by jayriginal: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
You always want Jonathan to school Buhari

Lol.

In what exactly?

I've warned you before to give Buhari time to fail. Its almost inevitable. As it is, you come off sounding like a sore loser.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
Buhari is already a failure from the begining... All I do is to enlighten Nigerians on the failure of Baba
jayriginal:

Lol.

In what exactly?

I've warned you before to give Buhari time to fail. Its almost inevitable. As it is, you come off sounding like a sore loser.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by citizenY(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
Cc: Lalasticlala Ishilove and Obinoscopy

Candyrain, Mogidi, Komek, Anonimi, Biafranqueen, Eterrors, Dearpreye, Tomakint, Jmaine, Sincere9gerian, Francizy, Whynotthetruth, Temitemi1 NDPVF Nigerianvenom etc

You guys should remain calm. Your ministerial nominations will be announced when Buhari returns. Please do not hurry the sunrise.

Barca is struggling to justify his fee!!!!!
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by jayriginal: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari is already a failure from the begining... All I do is to enlighten Nigerians on the failure of Baba

Wrong attitude.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
Should I be Buhari's sycophant instead?
jayriginal:

Wrong attitude.

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by jayriginal: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
Should I be Buhari's sycophant instead?

Nope. You wait. Nigeria is difficult, failure is inevitable for even the best (Buhari is clearly not the best).

You have no idea how you sound, Bush I believe called Africa a great country among other numerous gaffes. We saw how clueless he was at 911 when the news was broken to him in a kindergarten class. These didn't stop him from getting his two terms.

On to Mr Buhari, you really should step on the brakes for the time being.

Like I've said, its almost inevitable.

Celebrate instead, the triumph of democracy, where an incumbent President can be overthrown. In four years, Buhari will be held accountable. I'm not saying you should wait till four years, I'm just saying that you have jumped the gun.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Rilwayne001: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:

You see Buhari 's government? It WILL succeed whether you like it or not. You can choose to be crying from now on till 2019; you can choose to commit suicide out of hatred of seeing him succeed, it won't Change anything. God is already on our side...And believe me friend, you can't go against his plan.

ENEMY OF PROGRESS undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
jayriginal:

Nope. You wait. Nigeria is difficult, failure is inevitable for even the best (Buhari is clearly not the best).

You have no idea how you sound, Bush I believe called Africa a great country among other numerous gaffes. We saw how clueless he was at 911 when the news was broken to him in a kindergarten class. These didn't stop him from getting his two terms.

On to Mr Buhari, you really should step on the brakes for the time being.

Like I've said, its almost inevitable.

Celebrate instead, the triumph of democracy, where an incumbent President can be overthrown. In four years, Buhari will be held accountable. I'm not saying you should wait till four years, I'm just saying that you have jumped the gun.
I see no reason for this sermon sir!
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Iykopee(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
The daura zombie tells lies @ 73 eh? This country is notorious for churning out useless people.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by ibietela2(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
knostbrown01:
"If you want to stab at back, be smart enough to cover your knife"~alex mahon(prison break season 3). I wonder how buhari became General most times

All the so called GENERALS
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Chimezie250(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
Barca keep it up, love the way you backup your thread with facts
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by jayriginal: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
I see no reason for this sermon sir!

Its to show you why yours aren't relevant.

Seeing as you are incorrigible, I'll leave you be. Might call you out every now and then though.

As the "spirit" leads. Good night Mr Barcanista.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
jayriginal:

Its to show you why yours aren't relevant.

Seeing as you are incorrigible, I'll leave you be. Might call you out every now and then though.

As the "spirit" leads. Good night Mr Barcanista.
Óga stop sÓunding like you Àre pained
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by jayriginal: 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
Lolzzz

Would you like to be the kettle or the pot?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by engineerboat(m): 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You see Buhari 's government? It WILL succeed whether you like it or not. You can choose to be crying from now on till 2019; you can choose to commit suicide out of hatred of seeing him succeed, it won't Change anything. God is already on our side...And believe me friend, you can't go against his plan.

ENEMY OF PROGRESS undecided

You are part of people that will not let this Govt put her feet down to work. All this praise singing, goes nowhere, put no food on Nigerians table.
So because CHANGErian are in power now NIGERIANS should not voice out their want and need from the GOVERNMENT again.

CHANGErians BEWCAREFUL ooooooh. Igboro o rerin ooooooo. Let this Government start doing work now, NIGERIAN want the promised changes, not travelling CHANGES, MEDIA changes, Wicth-hunting changes, DSS harrasment changes. CNN changes, white house changes etc

But developmental changes, Economic changes, Infrastructural changes., positive changes
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by engineerboat(m): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:

@Barcanista, been on sideline watching the game in 3D, this people will not stop to amaze NIGERIANS.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by engineerboat(m): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
jayriginal:

Lolzzz

Would you like to be the kettle or the pot?

I though you said Good night. Why commenting again now.

Let your yea be yea, nay nay. CHANGErians
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by jayriginal: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
engineerboat:

I though you said Good night. Why commenting again now.

Let your yea be yea, nay nay. CHANGErians

I also said I may call him out as the spirit leads didn't I?

JONAgerians.

You guys are just something else. If someone has an opinion, you label the person. Perhaps you cracked your screen (and your head) when I've been writing that Buhari is almost guaranteed to fail? Does that sound like what a Buhari fan would write?

You guys are a riot I swear!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
engineerboat:

@Barcanista, been on sideline watching the game in 3D, this people will not stop to amaze NIGERIANS.

lol na so we see am o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate / Asylum To IPOB: We Provide Protection For Those Who Need It - UK Tells FG / Fire Destroys Kogi State House Of Assembly (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.