Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records (30416 Views)

PDP Crises: The Misinformation, The Truth And The Facts / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong / Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by crystalzoe: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by MyMouth(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Someone predicted in the other thread that this foolish boy would come out wailing after reading that article from pmb and here he is wailing as always!

33 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by ellechrystal(f): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
Lamentations of the legendary Wailing-in-chief Protection Seeker.

You will have to wail till you enter grave because power will never return to PDP!!
always insulting. Speaks volumes.
U were one person picking seriously on johna ' d gov. Insulting n saying all sorts. Here u r again . Can't take it wen someone else criticises buhari. Hypocrite.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Johnpaul88:
This guy should go and sit down already. He's becoming boring! Must he talk on every matter concerning Buhari? Is he the only opposition?Ahrrrg! grin

How many opposition do you want or how many people do you want to be talking at same time

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by ApcSucks: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
I no get your time. You will be ignored by me no matter how you try to hurt my mentions with your idiocy.

Shameless arselicker of the protection seeker!

Shameless janjanweed thot

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by nigerianvenom(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
Cc: Lalasticlala Ishilove and Obinoscopy

Candyrain, Mogidi, Komek, Anonimi, Biafranqueen, Eterrors, Dearpreye, Tomakint, Jmaine, Sincere9gerian, Francizy, Whynotthetruth, Temitemi1 NDPVF Nigerianvenom etc

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by crystalzoe: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
StOla:
Barcanista sniffs Buhari's pants for a living.

I've never seen a human being so bitter, so egotistical and conceited.

Abeg APC wetin you promise this your former political ward wey you no fulfil? I believe there's more to this guy's bitterness ooo.

This is one determined hater, and I will hold APC responsible if he self destructs in the process.

Or is this also a determined plot to prove loyalty after being noticed by the opposition, in the hopes of being offered a position? Media aide to a local government chairman?
pls wat is wrong with wat he said. he has made his point pls make urs or swerve! y resort to insult n belittling don't make me call u an apcheat o

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
temitemi1:
They failed to do little research on their Amelika speech grin
You don't know why APC is called All Propaganda Congress.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
MyMouth:
Someone predicted in the other thread that this foolish boy would come out wailing after reading that article from pmb and here he is wailing as always!

And I knew just like flies follows corpse that you will follow him to same thread to cry and wail why ironically claiming he's the one wailingundecided

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by StOla: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
MyMouth:

Dude is so predictable.

His sudden hatred for the same man he eulogised over and over in the past, shows that indeed there's only a thin line between love and hate.

I no fit offend this kind guy ooo. He will come for you like Liam Neeson.

Very bitter soul.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
ellechrystal:

always insulting. Speaks volumes.
U were one person picking seriously on johna ' d gov. Insulting n saying all sorts. Here u r again . Can't take it wen someone else criticises buhari. Hypocrite.
My Dear please allow that old woman to be embarrassing herself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
PLEASE Mr Barcanista, do you intend on informing and sensitizing nairalanders with your post or it's JUST another product of hate and attention seeking?

PLEASE do reply. I noticed you only answer posts that praises your write-up.

Thanks.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by ellechrystal(f): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
I tire 4 d hypocrites o. They were constantly waiting 4 GEJ to make a simple mistake. N now the mistakes r all over before them. N they keep defending n digging up excuses. Hypocrites. He who hasn't tolled a slippery path shouldn't criticise those who sway alone the road.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

And I knew just like flies follows corpse that you will follow him to same thread to cry and wail why ironically claiming he's the one wailingundecided
You take them serious? Let them keep whinning and cursing...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
StOla:

Dude is so predictable.

His sudden hatred for the same man he eulogised over and over in the past, shows that indeed there's only a thin line between love and hate.

I no fit offend this kind guy ooo. He will come for you like Liam Neeson.

Very bitter soul.
He is JUST a concerned citizen I think.
Unless he has an ulterior motive..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Beremx(f): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
If being old is a taboo in your family,may you never live to grow grey hairs.

Shameless protection seeker!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by hinwazaka: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
StOla:

Minion don't worry I have no job for you, but you have been noticed and I know you are a loyal servant.

The difference is I comment on posts by different OPs, while your current master only lives his life daily thinking of what to write on Buhari.

Buhari and APC really hurt the guy's ego for daring to win an election he had wrongly placed bets on very late in the game. It was a great folly on his part and he is yet to forgive himself for the late mistake.

Even PDP inclined posters must have been wondering by now if Barcanista loves PDP more than they who were never unwavering.

Whether he likes it or not, Buhari doesn't care for his opinion. He will appoint HIS ministers whenever he has found suitable people for his suitable framework.

However, I will implore Buhari to hasten up so that Barcanista can move on to the next topic.
. The OP was spot on in his assertion. There is no way to justify PMB's delay in appointment of ministers. Worse is a media team failing to analyze issues, do their research properly before sending the c-in-c out to the warfront
This is just an addition to the president's growing list of a 1001 mistakes. Admit the president's gaffe and move on

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
ellechrystal:

I tire 4 d hypocrites o. They were constantly waiting 4 GEJ to make a simple mistake. N now the mistakes r all over before them. N they keep defending n digging up excuses. Hypocrites. He who hasn't tolled a slippery path shouldn't criticise those who sway alone the road.
My Dear, whoever wants to cry and curse should be allowed to. There is this saying that "silence is the best answer for a fool". My silence to their insults should send a message. grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
I no get your time. You will be ignored by me no matter how you try to hurt my mentions with your idiocy.

Shameless arselicker of the protection seeker!

Aren't you a deranged and confused ediot...

You just replied me and you're talking of ignoring me...grin

Do you tell your family members that you left Imo state to become a paid sycophantic online poster for APC in Lagos

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by crystalzoe: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
omaiyale:
Can you please explain how he has disgrace Nigeria ??
d same way u "has disgrace" Nigeria with Ur English

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by ellechrystal(f): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
My Dear, whoever wants to cry and curse should be allowed to. There is this saying that "silence is the best answer for a fool". My silence to their insults should send a message. grin
Gbam

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by StOla: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
hinwazaka:
. The OP was spot on in his assertion. There is no way to justify PMB's delay in appointment of ministers. Worse is a media team failing to analyze issues, do their research properly before sending the c-in-c out to the warfront
This is just an addition to the president's growing list of a 1001 mistakes. Admit the president's gaffe and move on

And of what relevance is this supposed gaffe to a president who is determined to follow his own righteous methods to appointing his cabinet?

Now that the president has told everyone not to bother holding their breaths, I hope he will find another irrelevant topic to belabour.

Have the ministries seized to function without a minister?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
If being old is a taboo in your family,may you never live to grow grey hair

That you're a shameless & mannerless old woman isn't a problem here par say...except that we remembered that a foool at forty is a fool foreverundecided That means you're a lost cause forever... Imagine small boys paying you 10k to be ranting online cool

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
Lamentations of the legendary Wailing-in-chief Protection Seeker.

You will have to wail till you enter grave because power will never return to PDP!!
you are not worthy to dust barcanista's shoes, I've never seen you comment on a topic without attacking the messenger.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by crystalzoe: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
If being old is a taboo in your family,may you never live to grow grey hairs.

I've observed dat u don't contribute anything meaningful to threads all u do is quote n insult its not healthy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by StOla: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
How can a US president who was elected in Nov 2008 but sworn in in 20th Jan 2009 nominate his cabinet in December 2008?

Not every opinion posted online should be regarded as fact.
I guess speculations on Buhari's cabinet composition prior to his inauguration should also be considered as an early nomination of ministers.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Freemanan:

This is low....

How come you failed to see the invectives and death wishes against the person of Op?...Have you admonished those or because they hold similar political views as you hence have right to vomit venom and spit on others...I hate hypocrites...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Beremx(f): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
you are not worthy to dust barcanista's shoes,
hahahahahahahahaha!!! Shey na the barcanista wey i sabi well abi na another one? lol at not worthy to dust barcanista's shoes.

bwahahahahahaha!!!! See as the guy don deceive nairaland babes finish with im fake nairaland popularity. Chai!!

Una goodnight o! grin grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
StOla:

Minion don't worry I have no job for you, but you have been noticed and I know you are a loyal servant.

The difference is I comment on posts by different OPs, while your current master only lives his life daily thinking of what to write on Buhari.

Buhari and APC really hurt the guy's ego for daring to win an election he had wrongly placed bets on very late in the game. It was a great folly on his part and he is yet to forgive himself for the late mistake.

Even PDP inclined posters must have been wondering by now if Barcanista loves PDP more than they who were never unwavering.

Whether he likes it or not, Buhari doesn't care for his opinion. He will appoint HIS ministers whenever he has found suitable people for his suitable framework.

However, I will implore Buhari to hasten up so that Barcanista can move on to the next topic.

You made a little sense with your last statement... But before you go plzzz...do you know the name of president of West Germany

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Candyrain(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:

So which Obama was Buhari referring to?

Are you sure he was referring to Obama or to Osama? I think he was referring to the later.
The truth was that I was dumbfounded when I learnt about him releasing his ministrial list in September.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by StOla: 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You made a little sense with your last statement... But before you go plzzz...do you know the name of president of West Germany

Angela Michelle. cool

Even a kid knows that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Defection Rocks APC In Akwa Ibom State,former Party Chairmen Quits (see Reasons) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order / Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.