Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,541 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records (30408 Views)

PDP Crises: The Misinformation, The Truth And The Facts / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong / Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:04am On Jul 21, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Hian! No be you call me come here
I said face topic...is it too hard a plea?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by IAMTHEHERO: 12:08am On Jul 21, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bros,how come you go call someone(Sarahbabyyy) way suppose dey sleep by now make she come derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:10am On Jul 21, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Ooh so its the amount of lies now? Lmao cheesy....I thought pdp was a party of saints here! My point here is y'all have no moral justification to judge APC pronto!

You never provided any SINGLE PDP lie...

If you want to dwell on opinions of individuals that make up the party...still APC outweighs PDP by billion miles in lies...DROP any PDP lie to start with...I am waiting... BTW I never said and PDP never claimed a party of saints but APC did...

So if anything PDP is the party that should be seen lying not the self acclaimed party of saints...I am waiting for PDP statements that are lies

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:12am On Jul 21, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Bros,how come you go call someone(Sarahbabyxx) way suppose dey sleep by now make she come derail this thread.

No vex bro...but she was already viewing this thread for some minutes before I mentioned here...
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You mentioned me remember? Or did you see my comments on this thread initially? So I don't know where you're coming from #confused

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:16am On Jul 21, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

You mentioned me remember? Or did you see my comments on this thread initially? So I don't know where you're coming from #confused

Before I mentioned you...I have seen you viewing this thread for long hence my mention...

Topic of this thread is buhari, his lies, gaffes, and confusion NOT Jonathan or PDP...so try and remain in track...thanks

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 21, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Bros,how come you go call someone(Sarahbabyyy) way suppose dey sleep by now make she come derail this thread.

*yawns* how long did it take you to come up with that one?
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 21, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Before I mentioned you...I have seen you viewing this thread for long hence my mention...

Topic of this thread is buhari, his lies, gaffes, and confusion NOT Jonathan or PDP...so try and remain in track...thanks

When did it become a crime to view and not comment?? Is there a NL police now?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:20am On Jul 21, 2015
midolian:
ok sir cheesy cheesy
Better!!!
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by aresa: 12:27am On Jul 21, 2015
kaboninc:

Aresa, how market?

Unintelligent and worthless TaNoids like the discredited ignorant op bore me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by IAMTHEHERO: 12:51am On Jul 21, 2015
aresa:

Robot!!They have reconfigured Passingshot,failingshot,Beremx,Beremy,Beremz,others and left you.Thank God tomorrow is a working day.They may do your own tomorrow. Before then continue to advertise your stupidity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by roob: 12:54am On Jul 21, 2015
asEdeyHOT:
Very funny thread

Always complaining, looking for faults and never providing any useful or intelligent solution

Very repetitive and boring criticisms.

Buhari is not obligated to appoint Ministers according to your time table.

Wailing Wailers indeed

Everyboby in this country is sentinental wailer....

1 nigeria in deed

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by aresa: 1:18am On Jul 21, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Robot!!They have reconfigured Passingshot,failingshot,Beremx,Beremy,Beremz,others and left you.Thank God tomorrow is a working day.They may do your own tomorrow. Before then continue to advertise your stupidity.

Unintelligent and ignorant trolls like you and the op bore me.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by jlinkd78(m): 2:21am On Jul 21, 2015
Nice observation Barca. While most of us might not have problem with whenever PMB chooses to appoint his ministers provided its for d better but comparing it with Obama which has now been faulted calls for concern. If this happens to be a lie, its disgraceful on d part of PMB handlers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by aresa: 3:22am On Jul 21, 2015
jlinkd78:
Nice observation Barca. While most of us might not have problem with whenever PMB chooses to appoint his ministers provided its for d better but comparing it with Obama which has now been faulted calls for concern. If this happens to be a lie, its disgraceful on d part of PMB handlers.

You are of course the the ignorant mumu fooled with his trickery and 419 move..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/nigeria-committed-to-good-governance-and-fighting-terror/2015/07/20/8c1acd00-2e21-11e5-8353-1215475949f4_story.html.

^^^^^^^ OP's first link is dead and non functional 419 link that leads to nowhere. You are the mumu.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Barack_Obama/Appointments_and_nominations_as_President

Following the 2008 election, President-elect Barack Obama has announced the appointment of a number of key White House staff.

^^^^^^ The ignorant and 419 OP's link above says following the 2008 election, but no specific date per when the appointments was made or when cabinet members were confirmed or assumed office.

Following 2008 elections probably was 1 ,2, 3,4, months after 2008 elections.

In fact the link said Barack Obama/Appointments and nominations as President and nothing about naming cabinet members before assuming office like the 419 crook OP claimed.

Very dumb and idiotic to pull that silly deception..

Obama Names Richardson as Commerce Secretary
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2009/02/obam-f04.html

^^^^^^^ You posted a link indicating that Obama appointed Richardson in december/2009, but what about the rest of the cabinet?Were they appointed on the same day, same month or even same year? Why not state precisely when Obama appointed them all?

You can not because you are a mentally crooked and deceptive joker with zero sense of righteousness..

You are a con man and a freeking liar...

Obama names third Republican to cabinet

4 February 2009

^^^^^^ Richardson was named in dec 2009, but the man above was named almost a month later so obviously, Obama's cabinet were not named or appointed on the same day or the same month. Again, you are a damn lair..

You really need to confine your con game to your fellow village illiterates, ignorant baifrans and co Tanoids..

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Elose11(m): 4:34am On Jul 21, 2015
Barack Obama/Appointments and nominations as President

Following the 2008 election, President-elect Barack Obama has announced the appointment of a number of key White House staff.

Cabinet

Barack Obama's Cabinet, as of January 2009, is proposed to comprise:
Hillary Rodham Clinton, Secretary of State;[1]
Timothy F. Geithner, Secretary of the Department of the Treasury;[2]
Robert M. Gates, Secretary of the Department of Defense[1]
Eric H. Holder, Jr., Attorney General, Department of Justice[1]
Ken L. Salazar, Secretary of the Department of the Interior [3]
Tom J. Vilsack, Secretary of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Yet to be nominated, Secretary of the Department of Commerce
Hilda L. Solis, Secretary of the Department of Labor
Tom A. Daschle, Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services
Shaun Donovan, Secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development[4]
Ray H. LaHood, Secretary of the Department of Transportation
Steven Chu, Secretary of the Department of Energy[5]
Arne Duncan, Secretary of the Department of Education;[3] [6]
Eric K. Shinseki, Secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs
Janet Napolitano, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security[1]

Other Appointments

Some of the appointments are:
Judith A. McHale, Under Secretary for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs, Department of State [7]
Julius Genachowski, Chair of the Federal Communications Commission [8]
Leon Panetta, CIA director [9]
Dennis Blair, Director of National Intelligence [9]
John P. Holdren, Science adviser and co-chair of the President's Council of Advisers on Science and Technology [10]
Carol M. Browner for "a new White House post overseeing energy, environmental and climate policies" [5]
Lisa P. Jackson, Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency [5]
Nancy Sutley, Chair of the White House Council on Environmental Quality [5]
Jonathan Favreau, Director of Speechwriting[11]
Cecilia Munoz, Director of Intergovernmental Affairs[11]
Peter Orszag, Office of Management and Budget Director[12]
Rob Nabors, Office of Management and Budget Deputy Director[12]
Lawrence Summers as Director of the National Economic Council[2]
Christina D. Romer, Director of the Council of Economic Advisors[2]
Melody C. Barnes, Director of the Domestic Policy Council[2]
Heather A. Higginbottom, Deputy Director of the Domestic Policy Council[2]
Ellen Moran, Director of Communications[13]
Robert Gibbs, Press Secretary[13]
Dan Pfeiffer, Deputy Director of Communications[13]
Susan Rice, Ambassador to the United Nations[1]
General Jim Jones, USMC (Ret), National Security Advisor[1]
William J. Lynn III, Deputy Secretary of Defense[14]
Robert F. Hale, Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller) at the U.S. Department of Defense; [14]
Michele Flournoy, Under Secretary of Defense (Policy) at the U.S. Department of Defense; Cite error: Closing </ref> missing for <ref> tag
David Ogden, Deputy Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice[15]
Elena Kagan, Solicitor General, U.S. Department of Justice[15]
Tom Perrelli, Associate Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice [15]
Dawn Johnsen, Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel, , U.S. Department of Justice.[15]
James B. Steinberg for Deputy Secretary of State, U.S. Department of State, [16]
Jacob Lew, Deputy Secretary of State, U.S. Department of State,[16]
Thomas E. Donilon as Deputy National Security Advisor, U.S. Department of State,[16]
Tony Blinken as National Security Advisor to the Vice President.[16]
Cassandra Butts, Deputy White House Counsel[17]
Elizabeth Sears Smith, Deputy Cabinet Secretary;[17]
Shawn Maher, Deputy Director of Legislative Affairs for the United States Senate;[17]
Dan Turton, Deputy Director of Legislative Affairs for the United States House;[17]
Dr. John Holdren, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology and Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Co-Chair of the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST); [18]
Dr. Jane Lubchenco, Nominee for National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Administrator;[18]
Dr. Eric Lander, Co-Chair, President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST);[18]
Dr. Harold Varmus, Co-Chair, President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST).[18]

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Barack_Obama/Appointments_and_nominations_as_President
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by IAMTHEHERO: 5:29am On Jul 21, 2015
aresa:

Unintelligent and ignorant trolls like you and the op bore me.
l feel your pains.When other e-robots have been reconfigured and you are the only one left.That's the reason of your wailing. The lies were bursted by Barcanista, to admitt it , is difficult for you because you are yet to be reconfigured.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by IAMTHEHERO: 5:34am On Jul 21, 2015
Elose11:
Barack Obama/Appointments and nominations as President

Cabinet

Barack Obama's Cabinet, as of January 2009, is proposed to comprise:
Hillary Rodham Clinton, Secretary of State;[1]
Timothy F. Geithner, Secretary of the Department of the Treasury;[2]
Robert M. Gates, Secretary of the Department of Defense[1]
Eric H. Holder, Jr., Attorney General, Department of Justice[1]
Ken L. Salazar, Secretary of the Department of the Interior [3]
Tom J. Vilsack, Secretary of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Yet to be nominated, Secretary of the Department of Commerce
Hilda L. Solis, Secretary of the Department of Labor
Tom A. Daschle, Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services
Shaun Donovan, Secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development[4]
Ray H. LaHood, Secretary of the Department of Transportation
Steven Chu, Secretary of the Department of Energy[5]
Arne Duncan, Secretary of the Department of Education;[3] [6]
Eric K. Shinseki, Secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs
Janet Napolitano, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security[1]

Other Appointments

Some of the appointments are:
Judith A. McHale, Under Secretary for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs, Department of State [7]
Julius Genachowski, Chair of the Federal Communications Commission [8]
Leon Panetta, CIA director [9]
Dennis Blair, Director of National Intelligence [9]
John P. Holdren, Science adviser and co-chair of the President's Council of Advisers on Science and Technology [10]
Carol M. Browner for "a new White House post overseeing energy, environmental and climate policies" [5]
Lisa P. Jackson, Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency [5]
Nancy Sutley, Chair of the White House Council on Environmental Quality [5]
Jonathan Favreau, Director of Speechwriting[11]
Cecilia Munoz, Director of Intergovernmental Affairs[11]
Peter Orszag, Office of Management and Budget Director[12]
Rob Nabors, Office of Management and Budget Deputy Director[12]
Lawrence Summers as Director of the National Economic Council[2]
Christina D. Romer, Director of the Council of Economic Advisors[2]
Melody C. Barnes, Director of the Domestic Policy Council[2]
Heather A. Higginbottom, Deputy Director of the Domestic Policy Council[2]
Ellen Moran, Director of Communications[13]
Robert Gibbs, Press Secretary[13]
Dan Pfeiffer, Deputy Director of Communications[13]
Susan Rice, Ambassador to the United Nations[1]
General Jim Jones, USMC (Ret), National Security Advisor[1]
William J. Lynn III, Deputy Secretary of Defense[14]
Robert F. Hale, Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller) at the U.S. Department of Defense; [14]
Michele Flournoy, Under Secretary of Defense (Policy) at the U.S. Department of Defense; Cite error: Closing </ref> missing for <ref> tag
David Ogden, Deputy Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice[15]
Elena Kagan, Solicitor General, U.S. Department of Justice[15]
Tom Perrelli, Associate Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice [15]
Dawn Johnsen, Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel, , U.S. Department of Justice.[15]
James B. Steinberg for Deputy Secretary of State, U.S. Department of State, [16]
Jacob Lew, Deputy Secretary of State, U.S. Department of State,[16]
Thomas E. Donilon as Deputy National Security Advisor, U.S. Department of State,[16]
Tony Blinken as National Security Advisor to the Vice President.[16]
Cassandra Butts, Deputy White House Counsel[17]
Elizabeth Sears Smith, Deputy Cabinet Secretary;[17]
Shawn Maher, Deputy Director of Legislative Affairs for the United States Senate;[17]
Dan Turton, Deputy Director of Legislative Affairs for the United States House;[17]
Dr. John Holdren, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology and Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Co-Chair of the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST); [18]
Dr. Jane Lubchenco, Nominee for National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Administrator;[18]
Dr. Eric Lander, Co-Chair, President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST);[18]
Dr. Harold Varmus, Co-Chair, President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST).[18]

They will not understand. You know how ROBOTS work!!
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by vedaxcool(m): 6:17am On Jul 21, 2015
drss:

Mechanism to prevent looting Looting that is already taking place in veiw of absence of ministers *laughing in pakistan*

Why don't u laugh in mandarin? So u mean all Jonathan's perm sec are thieves? Cutting your nose to spit on face doesn't is plain ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by kaboninc(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2015
aresa:

Lol.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 21, 2015
fulanimafia:

Its not about breaking records in the speed of appointment, but setting records in dislodging impunity and the culture of corruption, restoring professionalism in service, and promoting the ethics of good governance which include transparency and accountabilty.

What are the achievements of those who raced to appoint a cabinet? There is no point in building structures on shaky foundations.

President Buhari is not looking for your early applause.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2015
fulanimafia:

Its not about breaking records in the speed of appointment, but setting records in dislodging impunity and the culture of corruption, restoring professionalism in service, and promoting the ethics of good governance which include transparency and accountabilty.

What are the achievements of those who raced to appoint a cabinet? There is no point in building structures on shaky foundations.

President Buhari is not looking for your early applause.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by MizMyColi(f): 7:37am On Jul 21, 2015
I do not regret following this thread.
Good Morning Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by August21(m): 7:40am On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
Good evening all, I was reading an article authored by Buhari that he wrote on Washington Post http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/nigeria-committed-to-good-governance-and-fighting-terror/2015/07/20/8c1acd00-2e21-11e5-8353-1215475949f4_story.html. In the said article he attempted to justify delay in his appointment of Cabinet by alleging that President Obama also had some delay in his first term. Please read this excerpt..

"When cabinet ministers are appointed in September, it will be some months after I took the oath of office. It is worth noting that Obama himself did not have his full Cabinet in place for several months after first taking office; the United States did not cease to function in the interim." --- (Pres. Muhammadu Buhari)

I paused to ask myself whether the Obama that Muhammadu Buhari was referring to is the incmbent President of The United States or another Obama.

Obama Named His Cabinet Before Taking Office:
Obama was elected President on November 4, 2008. As President-elect Obama immediately started the nomination of his Cabinet. By December 17, 2008, Barack Obama had already nominated all his Cabinet Secretaries. Obama was sworn-in on January 20, 2009. www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Barack_Obama/Appointments_and_nominations_as_President

The only late cabinet nomination of Obama was Judd Gregg- the nominee for Commerce Secretary. His nomination came on Feb 3, 2009. That is 13 days after Obama was sworn in. The delay was because the FIRST nominee for the position Bill Richardson withdrew his nomination on January 6, 2009 due to some allegation against him as New Mexico state Governor (He was nominated on the 4th of Dec 2008. See his own word

"I have concluded that the ongoing investigation also would have forced an untenable delay in the confirmation process,"
"Given the gravity of the economic situation the nation is facing, I could not in good conscience ask the president- elect and his administration to delay for one day the important work that needs to be done."
www.nytimes.com/2008/12/04/us/politics/04transition.html?referrer=)
www.nbcnews.com/id/28493919/

So which Obama was Buhari referring to?

Buhari The Record Breaker:
Already Buhari has made a record as the first elected President of Nigeria to stay in office for 53 days without having Secretary to the Government of the Federation. ExPresidents Olusegun Obasanjo and Dr Jonathan named Ufot Ekaete and Ayim Pius Ayim as SGF same day of their inauguration in 1999 and 2011 respectively. Late Yar'adua named Babagana Kingibe as SGF 24hrs after his inauguration in 2007. Buhari however is yet to. This shows that Buhari is not serious with the business of governance.

Buhari will break another record should he fail to nominate Ministers by the end of this month. He will break the record of Musa Yar'adua as the longest streak without naming a cabinet. Yar'adua named his cabinet on the 28th of July 2007. Buhari's delay till September will mean beating Yar'adua's record by more than a month (depending on the date he nominates his cabinet). Buhari will also become the only elected African and Global leader to stay in office for FOUR months without a cabinet.

These records are not the kind of record that any serious country wish for. I don't think Nigeria's case is different. Finally, Muhammadu Buhari should stop trying to act smart by playing on Nigeria's intelligence. His failure to name a cabinet shows that he isn't prepared for leadership.

May God Bless Us All

Wat u seem not to understand is that all dose positions are Political positions.

It is a gud thingd dat d president has nt appointed any one yet. U know y? It gives him enuff opportunity to know and understand how each ministry is being run. Apart frm dat, it helps him to do a total clean up of dose ministries so dat wen a minister comes he won't have any excuse for not performing.

Evry wise Man knows dat u don't keep doing dsame tin and den u start expecting different results.

Moreover dis a New party and a New administration, so do you expect them to continue frm where PDP stopped? That will be continuing wit d status quo nd We who voted for change didn't vote for dat. We voted for a break away frm d status quo and PMB understands that nd Being in Opposition doesn't stop ur brains frm functioning I believe.

Give Change a chance and stop sounding bitter all d time over nothing.

God Bless you too!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by funlord(m): 7:48am On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
Cc: Lalasticlala Ishilove and Obinoscopy

Candyrain, Mogidi, Komek, Anonimi, Biafranqueen, Eterrors, Dearpreye, Tomakint, Jmaine, Sincere9gerian, Francizy, Whynotthetruth, Temitemi1 NDPVF Nigerianvenom etc
grin
barcanista:
Cc: Lalasticlala Ishilove and Obinoscopy

Candyrain, Mogidi, Komek, Anonimi, Biafranqueen, Eterrors, Dearpreye, Tomakint, Jmaine, Sincere9gerian, Francizy, Whynotthetruth, Temitemi1 NDPVF Nigerianvenom etc

Your circle of irrelevant internet ONLY activists that your normally tag during your rants is getting smaller by the day! Why na?
Have some of them realised that your movement is not even noticed by ants? Smh!
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Otherique: 7:53am On Jul 21, 2015
double post.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Otherique: 7:53am On Jul 21, 2015
I wonder what you are doing on his thread,
you should have simply moved on.
By the way, you add nothing to knowledge, a clear betrayal of your moniker.

keep creating petty threads that has no value except comparing handshakes of Presidents and hypocritically coming on here to accuse barcanister of creating self serving thread and am sure you'll earn your likes from your fellow shallow minds like the one you quoted.

halfwits.

Clerverly:

Have you ever seen me comment on any of his Useless and self-serving threads? The guy is just doing everything to remain relevant in the eyes of the Biafran/jonadafft war mongers! If we all ignore him as I do, he will have no other choice than to go look for something meaningful worth doing, to help his ailing family!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Mogidi: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2015
August21:

Wat u seem not to understand is that all dose positions are Political positions.

It is a gud thingd dat d president has nt appointed any one yet. U know y? It gives him enuff opportunity to know and understand how each ministry is being run. [size=15pt]Apart frm dat, it helps him to do a total clean up of dose ministries so dat wen a minister comes he won't have any excuse for not performing.
[/size]
Evry wise Man knows dat u don't keep doing dsame tin and den u start expecting different results.

Moreover dis a New party and a New administration, so do you expect them to continue frm where PDP stopped? That will be continuing wit d status quo nd We who voted for change didn't vote for dat. We voted for a break away frm d status quo and PMB understands that nd Being in Opposition doesn't stop ur brains frm functioning I believe.

Give Change a chance and stop sounding bitter all d time over nothing.

God Bless you too!

Wow!
At the emboldened, how does Buhari intend cleaning the ministries, this vague assertion needs expatiation. The lame excuses you regurgitated above is why many see Buhari as lame duck president.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Mogidi: 7:55am On Jul 21, 2015
[s]
funlord:
grin

Your circle of irrelevant internet ONLY activists that your normally tag during your rants is getting smaller by the day! Why na?
Have some of them realised that your movement is not even noticed by ants? Smh!
[/s]

Irredeemable ediot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by funlord(m): 8:00am On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

My father is an Irredeemable ediot. Just like ME
grin
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

My father is an Irredeemable ediot. Just like ME

Oh yes! I totally agree with your analysis of your lineage and pedigree! Even jesus also finds you to be an ireedeemable _idiot also! Unfortunately your cursed permanently so I can't help you much! Take care cankerworm!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Mogidi: 8:04am On Jul 21, 2015
funlord:
grin

Oh yes! I totally agree with your analysis of your lineage and pedigree! Even jesus also finds you to be an ireedeemable _idiot also! Unfortunately your cursed permanently so I can't help you much! Take care cankerworm!

True to form, what else did I expect you to say in the absence of superior argument? I'd be playing to your strength by deploying expletives, carry go.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria / Justice John Inyang Okoro, The Dark Hand That Killed Justice In Abia - Abiafact / Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.