Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records (30401 Views)

PDP Crises: The Misinformation, The Truth And The Facts / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong / Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
StOla:
How can a US president who was elected in Nov 2008 but sworn in in 20th Jan 2009 nominate his cabinet in December 2008?

Not every opinion posted online should be regarded as fact.
I guess speculations on Buhari's cabinet composition prior to his inauguration should also be considered as an early nomination of ministers.

Instead of this show of academic laziness...jump on the internet and research to prove Op wrong because this is not a beer parlour where opinions from dirty asx sellsundecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by dustmalik: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
If being old is a taboo in your family,may you never live to grow grey hairs.

Shameless protection seeker!!
I believe Barcanista is the biggest hypocrite on Nairaland, hence why it's best to keep away from his threads. The only reason why he keeps at what he does is because people give him too much relevance. These days, once i come across his threads, I avoid them. I would advice you to do the same.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by aresa: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2649908_yellingatcops_jpegc4a032d3285a9adf577fe3a3c599294c

My standard response to all TaNoid related miserable and pathetic rants especially this chronic, doscredited, lame and bopring TaNoid OP... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by atlwireles: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Instead of this show of academic laziness...jump on the internet and research to prove Op wrong because this is not a beer parlour where opinions from dirty asx sellsundecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by saintgwizard(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
OP I respect the way you critically analyse issues. You may appear as a lone voice but in no distant time, people would be convinced that you have nothing against PMB and his party but their antics in getting to power and desire to run the government on lies.

Time will tell.

God bless us all.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

How come you failed to see the invectives and death wishes against the person of Op?...Have you admonished those or because they hold similar political views as you hence have right to vomit venom and spit on others...I hate hypocrites...

Slow down Mate... Don't impress me with the wits and poetry... I merely observed HOW rudely you addressed the lady, the least you can do is spew her shortcomings or sins. I am not interested in the party and ideology clash.
Thanks

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
hahahahahahahahaha!!! Shey na the barcanista wey i sabi well abi na another one? lol at not worthy to dust barcanista's shoes.

bwahahahahahaha!!!! See as the guy don deceive nairaland babes finish. Chai!!

Una goodnight o! grin grin

He is a better person than you, I've been watching the way you belittle yourself from family to romance and finally to Politics section.

I remember how you spilled the private dealiings you had with babyosisi in public.

Berem, shame on you

Berem, you are the one that need CHANGE

Berem, stop acting toutish on NL and concentrate on your private life because it needs serious introspection

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by hinwazaka: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
StOla:

And of what relevance is this supposed gaffe to a president who is determined to follow his own righteous methods to appointing his cabinet?

Now that the president has told everyone not to bother holding their breaths, I hope he will find another irrelevant topic to belabour.

Have the ministries seized to function without a minister?
. The last time we conducted an experiment of this nature was in the military regime of Gowon. That was for a period of a year, this led to the rise of SUPER PERM SECS who later went on to fleece the nation silly of large funds. In a normal, healthy business climate this misnomer could be forgiven, but in this harsh economic climate, the dangers will become evident in the not so distant future. Also during the televised meeting you must have noticed the Secretary of state standing next to Rochas Okorocha. That is where our equivalent, the foreign affairs minister should have stood. What is Rochas's qualification as a diplomat. This are little plaques that will eat Into a serious tooth decay pretty soon.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by UnknownT: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
If truly Barcanista's posts don't pain APC supporters, I see no reason they should be commenting on his threads. Even their responses are reeked with insults, "Protection seeker, wailing wailer, this and that". Nairaland APC members, why not ignore Barcanista's threads if you know that your comments won't be to counter his claims but rather to taunt and insult him

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Beremx(f): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
dustmalik:

I believe Barcanista is the biggest hypocrite on Nairaland, hence why it's best to keep away from his threads. The only reason why he keeps at what he does is because people give him too much relevance. These days, once i come across his threads, I avoid them. I would advice you to do the same.
I swear,this would be the last time i shall comment on his threads. trust me!!

thanks for the advice comrade. good night!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
dustmalik:

Attention SeeKer, we ve seen you.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Candyrain(m): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
My Dear, whoever wants to cry and curse should be allowed to. There is this saying that "silence is the best answer for a fool". My silence to their insults should send a message. grin

I've been imaginning what would have been going on in Obama's mind when Bubu was saying all those things. I can imagin him saying "What is this mallam talking about?"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by segalex: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
if I had my way, I would tell buhari not to name any minister!
what has really been the productivity levels of the former ministers?
I personally think it's just a waste of resources having some big for nothing politicians as ministers when there are permanent secretaries and directors who could function in the same capacities.
I have not really been impressed with pmb's performance so far but not naming the ministers is probably the least of my grouse with him!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by deji68: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thanks OP....na people like u dey save us from some of these potential beer parlour gist...America without ministers for months grin grin grin grin grin chei we don suffer from Pa Bubu handlers

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by MizMyColi(f): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
aresa:

My standard response to all TaNoid related miserable and pathetic rants especially this chronic, doscredited, discredited lame and bopring boring TaNoid OP... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Beremx(f): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
He is a better person than you, I've been watching the way you belittle yourself from family to romance and finally to Politics section.

I remember how you spilled the private dealiings you had with babyosisi in public.

Berem, shame on you

Berem, you are the one that need CHANGE

Berem, stop acting toutish on NL and concentrate on your private life because it needs serious introspection
Goodnight o! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
I swear,this would be the last time i shall comment on his threads. trust me!!

thanks for the advice comrade. good night!
A refined lady doesn't swear nor use cuss words, beremx stop advertising your stupidity on NL.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Candyrain(m): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
UnknownT:
If truly Barcanista's posts don't pain APC supporters, I see no reason they should be commenting on his threads. Even their responses are reeked with insults, "Protection seeker, wailing wailer, this and that". Nairaland APC members, why not ignore Barcanista's threads if you know that your comments won't be to counter his claims but rather to taunt and insult him

You know that's not possible, Barcanista knows how to hit them exactly where it hurts so they come to see how to cover up their mess. APC are acting more like the opposition rather than the ruling party.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by bigerboy200: 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
u will soon graduate from wailing to barking... nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by illmatic101(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
Lamentations of the legendary Wailing-in-chief Protection Seeker.

You will have to wail till you enter grave because power will never return to PDP!!

Can you for once in your life (if you have any) be objective in criticism, barcanista has done his research well, do yours and bring out valid facts to counter his shekenan

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by joseph1832(m): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Oh so Yar'Adua named his cabinet 2 months after being sworn in, that's nice, so you guys know this barcanista I wonder why you've been ranting that PMB should name his own cabinet?.

Given that those who even named their cabinet within days/weeks after being sworn into office were the most corrupt civilian presidents ever!. Yar'Adua who delayed his appointment fared so well only that his life was cut short.

PMB should take his time appointment his cabinet, after all "what is worth doing, is worth doing well". GEJ and OBJ who wasted no time in appointing their cabinet were the personification of corruption. Even GEJ made OBJ look like a small boy in terms of corruption.

"Delay is not denial".

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
segalex:
if I had my way, I would tell buhari not to name any minister!
what has really been the productivity levels of the former ministers?
I personally think it's just a waste of resources having some big for nothing politicians as ministers when there are permanent secretaries and directors who could function in the same capacities.
I have not really been impressed with pmb's performance so far but not naming the ministers is probably the least of my grouse with him!
there have been thread with relevant reference opened by barcanista to show the importance of Ministers, who supervises MDAs when the Perm sercs don't have jurisdiction over them. Please click on barcanista to get that thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
StOla:

Angela Michelle. cool

Even a kid knows that.

Wow... let me rush and tell baba dogoyaro to scream it louder that he got the answer cool ...Angela Michelle-President of West Germany...
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by engineerboat(m): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
Good evening all, I was reading an article authored by Buhari that he wrote on Washington Post http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/nigeria-committed-to-good-governance-and-fighting-terror/2015/07/20/8c1acd00-2e21-11e5-8353-1215475949f4_story.html. In the said article he attempted to justify delay in his appointment of Cabinet by alleging that President Obama also had some delay in his first term. Please read this excerpt..

"When cabinet ministers are appointed in September, it will be some months after I took the oath of office. It is worth noting that Obama himself did not have his full Cabinet in place for several months after first taking office; the United States did not cease to function in the interim." --- (Pres. Muhammadu Buhari)

I paused to ask myself whether the Obama that Muhammadu Buhari was referring to is the incmbent President of The United States or another Obama.

Obama Named His Cabinet Before Taking Office:
Obama was elected President on November 4, 2008. As President-elect Obama immediately started the nomination of his Cabinet. By December 17, 2008, Barack Obama had already nominated all his Cabinet Secretaries. Obama was sworn-in on January 20, 2009. www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Barack_Obama/Appointments_and_nominations_as_President

The only late cabinet nomination of Obama was Judd Gregg- the nominee for Commerce Secretary. His nomination came on Feb 3, 2009. That is 13 days after Obama was sworn in. The delay was because the FIRST nominee for the position Bill Richardson withdrew his nomination on January 6, 2009 due to some allegation against him as New Mexico state Governor (He was nominated on the 4th of Dec 2008. See his own word

"I have concluded that the ongoing investigation also would have forced an untenable delay in the confirmation process,"
"Given the gravity of the economic situation the nation is facing, I could not in good conscience ask the president- elect and his administration to delay for one day the important work that needs to be done."
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2009/02/obam-f04.html
www.nytimes.com/2008/12/04/us/politics/04transition.html?referrer=)
www.nbcnews.com/id/28493919/

So which Obama was Buhari referring to?

Buhari The Record Breaker:
Already Buhari has made a record as the first elected President of Nigeria to stay in office for 53 days without having Secretary to the Government of the Federation. ExPresidents Olusegun Obasanjo and Dr Jonathan named Ufot Ekaete and Ayim Pius Ayim as SGF same day of their inauguration in 1999 and 2011 respectively. Late Yar'adua named Babagana Kingibe as SGF 24hrs after his inauguration in 2007. Buhari however is yet to. This shows that Buhari is not serious with the business of governance.

Buhari will break another record should he fail to nominate Ministers by the end of this month. He will break the record of Musa Yar'adua as the longest streak without naming a cabinet. Yar'adua named his cabinet on the 28th of July 2007. Buhari's delay till September will mean beating Yar'adua's record by more than a month (depending on the date he nominates his cabinet). Buhari will also become the only elected African and Global leader to stay in office for FOUR months without a cabinet.

These records are not the kind of record that any serious country wish for. I don't think Nigeria's case is different. Finally, Muhammadu Buhari should stop trying to act smart by playing on Nigeria's intelligence. His failure to name a cabinet shows that he isn't prepared for leadership.

May God Bless Us All

CHANGErians will see nothing bad in this, i just pity alll the CHANGErians cause Baba is floating another party from his USA visit ANPC is the new name according PMB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Candyrain:

Are you sure he was referring to Obama or to Osama? I think he was referring to the later.
The truth was that I was dumbfounded when I learnt about him releasing his ministrial list in September.
Haha... @Osama! Him don die na grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
Goodnight o! grin grin
I can imagine the boring life you do live, I was out for you today girl to girl to give you a full pack dose of my venom. You better don't come back here. Illiterate

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by engineerboat(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh so Yar'Adua named his cabinet 2 months after being sworn in, that's nice, so you guys know this barcanista I wonder why you've been ranting that PMB should name his own cabinet?.

Given that those who even named their cabinet within days/weeks after being sworn into office were the most corrupt civilian presidents ever!. Yar'Adua who delayed his appointment fared so well only that his life was cut short.

PMB should take his time appointment his cabinet, after all "what is worth doing, is worth doing well". GEJ and OBJ who wasted no time in appointing their cabinet were the personification of corruption. Even GEJ made OBJ look like a small boy in terms of corruption.

"Delay is not denial".
Yaradua is now the refence point abi, is that the Change you promised us. Looking for how to break Yaradua records

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by illmatic101(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
A refined lady doesn't swear nor use cuss words, beremx stop advertising your stupidity on NL.

what do you expect from someone that voted in a president that submitted a motor park ticket as his certificate

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Freemanan:

Slow down Mate... Don't impress me with the wits and poetry... I merely observed HOW rudely you addressed the lady, the least you can do is spew her shortcomings or sins. I am not interested in the party and ideology clash.
Thanks

BTW I don't blame you...internet and Nairaland has made us mates...
Don't play your siilly sanctimonious attitude around me... If you can't beg your fellow cretins from the slum of APC to quit insulting others...then be sure nobody has monopoly of insults or whatever style you wanna bring up...Be Warned...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Firefire(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
I don't understand what is really happening...

Why is PMB delaying his appointments ?

Why?

Why??

Why

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by joseph1832(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
engineerboat:

Yaradua is now the refence point abi, is that the Change you promised us. Looking for how to break Yaradua records
Its no fault of mine if you can't comprehend simple comparism

Candyrain:

You know that's not possible, Barcanista knows how to hit them exactly where it hurts so they come to see how to cover up their mess. APC are acting more like the opposition rather than the ruling party.
You think? And how does the ruling party act?.

Candyrain:

I've been countering his claims but he has so far refuse to reply my mention. The thread he created about GEJ being the first to cut his salary proves my point. Check it out!.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Beremx(f): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I can imagine the boring life you do live, I was out for you today girl to girl to give you a full pack dose of my venom. You better don't come back here. Illiterate
you want to give me a full dose of your venom eh kwa? Ok till tomorrow then! grin

Nothing wey i never see for nairaland! grin grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate / 'na Soldiers Kill People For Lekki''- Dino Melaye Sings In New Music Video / Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.