Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo (31697 Views)

Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo by Pakingzzz(m): 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hi,do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo by killjoy(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
HENSEXIE:

U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ moniker though
wot bout it?
Re: 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo by professore(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nice one
Re: 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo by friendl: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
To me,dating the wrong person is when the people's phone will be switched off at a particular time of the day grin
Re: 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo by scentmarlc(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
starlingslimnet:
And you surreptitiously, furtively and stealthily accrue,garner,gather and hoard your likes in an incomprehensible,inscrutable unnecessary superfluous incredible manner.

I "lol" ilify cheesy
Re: 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo by Missmossy(f): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
True talk, this makes lot of sense. I couldn't agree any better. Not everyone suits just anyone.
Re: 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo by luswitz(f): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nice piece..
Re: 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo by solonazzy: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
mascot87:
[size=15pt]What of a girl that says; no sex, no hug, no kisses and no going to bf house but request for new phone, money for shoes, money to repair this and money to repair that, waiting for outing with bf et al. Is that an "Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo"? undecided undecided undecided
Real life o not film trick cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Happened to me.. .. Broke up with d bitch after her bday.. Nw I am with some 1 else dats nt making spend Dan usual...
Re: 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo by iRepNaija1: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
Shaadey:
Just be careful of the points you utilise. ....if you don't want to be forever single.....cos some serious guys exhibit some of these points

I don't agree with this. A man wants what he wants and he will move mountains to make it happen. If a guy (or girl) is displaying these attributes, the other person needs to seriously consider whether this relationship is right for them.
Re: 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo by ogbonti: 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
starlingslimnet:
This is irrefutably and incontestably the most informative and educative,evocative and provocative post have seen in the history of Nairaland I mean in the affirmative it's intricating and interesting in it's diversity.Though I must acknowledge it's the right platform where folks will soon display the arrogance of their immeasurable stupidity and ignorance perhaps the magnificiency of their foolishness might as well be presented royally.

Nice one OP

Cc: Ishilove

I concur with you to power 1000. There is someone in my life is is doing 7 out of 10 of these and I am giving her red card tonite!
Re: 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
starlingslimnet:
This is irrefutably and incontestably the most informative and educative,evocative and provocative post have seen in the history of Nairaland I mean in the affirmative it's intricating and interesting in it's diversity.Though I must acknowledge it's the right platform where folks will soon display the arrogance of their immeasurable stupidity and ignorance perhaps the magnificiency of their foolishness might as well be presented royally.

Nice one OP

Cc: Ishilove
nice use of English.....keep it up
Re: 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo by HENSEXIE(f): 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
killjoy:

wot bout it?

Kill joy?ope ure nt A̶̲̥̅ kill joy.

N̶̲̥̅̊☺ offence though
Re: 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:24am On Jul 22, 2015
Vanquay:
All this threads are f***ing Generic. Men are losing their Masculinity. Running to the Internet for all their problems. If you've got a problem go to your Uncle or Dad or face it head on and gain experience instead of Digesting Info from a "Love guru" that is probably a Virgin Teenager undecided undecided undecided. I became a pussy knight because of my confidence and street smarts not chasing online threads. Meanwhile check out my Novella on Wednesday 5pm Reddit or Nairaland GMT-5. cool
Re: 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
nice use of English.....keep it up
Thanks Ma'am
Re: 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:15am On Jul 22, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Thanks Ma'am
uwc
Re: 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo by ModiKen(m): 8:55am On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ok

You never have anything to say sometimes.

You comment just to be noticed.

What is "ok". And d moment you are not first to comment, u just type "ok" or you mak a face like this undecided

U definitely need slap to wipe the childish dust that has covered your brain.

Smh.... angry
Re: 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo by Valentinothomas: 9:56am On Feb 14, 2022
This is because Tinder is not listed with the Better Business Bureau. It also doesn't have a very good customer service. The company also has a feature to help users block or report other users. To get more detailed info on Privacy Policy | HeyU Video Chat Dating App, visit on hyperlinked site.
Re: 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo by Valentinothomas: 8:31am On Feb 15, 2022
It's an ideal medium for consulting with customers and offering assistance. It's especially useful in high-end purchases or when you need to offer advice and assistance. To know more about video dating, check here.
Re: 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo by talk2cletus: 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
[quote author=Realwvn post=36124148]

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/10-alarming-signs-you-are-dating-another-womans-boo/

IN A NUT SHELL I WILL SAY THIS IS SOMEONE WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM, HE/SHE SHOULD AS WELL WORK ON THEM SELF BEFORE GIVING A RELATIONSHIP A TRY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virginity / 10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.