Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (38138 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Jonathan's Administration: A Booby Trap For APC / Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by nortcentrallord(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dannyset:
Chairman of the Association!
Stop giving ursef sleepless night over how Buhari want to deal with Jonathan. If those past Govt should be probed, then it was in the power of Jona to do it. Now let him face the immediate past govt because that's the only one he can get enough document to unravel.
Stop shielding corruption and cankerworm, and be reasonable and thankful for once.

Common sense should tell you that you can't probe Jonathan's administration to a fair end without bringing in Obj' administration. I believe you you are enlightened enough to know governing is a continuum and interwoven. What is what doing is what doing well. If you want to destroy corruption, you clip it from the roots not prune it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by nwadiuko1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Since his March 28 electoral victory, President Buhari has been credited with some statements that are so unworthy of his office as the President of Nigeria. The latest of them is the President's determination to limit his probe to Jonathan's administration only. Add to this, Presidential Spokesman Femi Adesina insulted our sensibilities by these words...

“If you recall, that was already settled before he got inaugurated as president. He has said he will not waste time digging into the far past,”
“The far past will includes Obasanjo and others. But the president has said he will not waste time to go that far.”

In addition to the above statement, the Spokesman also said...
"He can’t afford to go too deep into the past or else it will be destructive for his administration." https://www.nairaland.com/2471364/buhari-probe-jonathans-govt-only

1. The "Far Past" Exclusion:

There was no time during the electioneering or transition period that Buhari made any statement like excluding "far past" administrations. What is "far past"? This obviously is a new creation aimed at protecting certain persons.

Let us do a recall that before the election, APC Chairman John Oyegun was quoted to have said..
“It is clear that from the Buhari’s perspective and that of the APC, the future of the people of this country is too important for us to spend valuable time trying to dig into the past...”

Oyegun further made clarification that the "past" is pre-2015 (not pre-2010) when he said

“And we are going to go into a situation, post May 2015, where the law will normally take its course. There will be a line drawn on the sand; on one part is the past, the other side is the future."
www.punchng.com/news/only-corrupt-nigerians-oppose-buhari-says-apc/

We also recall that Buhari himself on March 11, 2015 in a campaign rally in Kaduna state made it clear that he will only probe post-May 29, 2015 corruption cases.
www.newtelegraphonline.com/i-wont-probe-former-leaders-says-buhari/
www.thenationonlineng.net/buhari-i-wont-probe-past-govts/

There was no talk of "far past" at any time.

2. Obasanjo, Atiku, IBB etc And The "Far Past"

Isn't this laughable? If Buhari had changed his mind from his earlier position, isn't it sane that he probes former administrations especially from the IBB regime? If he insist on probing democratic administrations, then why not start from May 29, 1999? Nigerians will like to know what happened to the billions recovered from Abacha. We will like to bring those indicted in the PTDF scandal to Justice (Obasanjo, Atiku and co). We will like to know what happened to the N2.3trillion the Obasanjo allegedly spent on power. We will like to bring to justice the Haliburton "thieves" among others.

Is Buhari now trying to protect Obasanjo, who happens to be his military benefactor in 1977 and his navigator to the March 28 electoral triumph? Is he trying excluding the Abacha regime because he was part of it? Is he protecting Yar'adua administration because he was his kinsman and certain officers of that government contributed to bring him to power?
Why is Buhari making nonsense of leadership?

3. Going Too Deep Is "Destructive"?

What is destructive in bringing officers of past administrations that has looted our common wealth to justice? Is he trying to say that he can't probe his benefactors (Abacha and Obasanjo), his kinsman (Yar'adua) and his Northern military comrade (IBB), but will only probe Jonathan's administration because he neither benefitted from Jonathan nor is he a kinsman to Jonathan?

Finally, I want to reiterate that I am not against the probe of Jonathan's administration(PDP and Jonathan also share this sentiment). However, it amounts to injustice, unpatriotism and "unstatesmanlike" for the President to come up with a new "jargon" such as "far past" in his bid to shield his benefactors from probe. I to appeal to patriotic Nigerians to call on President Buhari to tow the path of sanity, fairness and statesmanship in leadership.

May God Bless Us All.
if buhari has decided to probe ONLY the jonathan administration......then know that he l definitely be biased

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Dannyset(m): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Malazzy:
I am trying so much as not to insult your person.... You are either too inclined to the present administration that you now feel that a crime committed in 2009 or even 1999 was never committed simply because it wasn't punished at that time..... U NEED HELP MY DEAR

I never said such. Maybe u should go tru my post that u quoted again and see where I said it won't be easy to get the documents to probe them. The rigours it would take to start digging those document(thats if the are still available) won't be as easy as u think. It's easy to probe dis govt and hav a link into the far past govt. pls get it.
And let me also remind u that you've tried so much not to insult me, but u finally did at the end.
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by adrusa: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Since his March 28 electoral victory, President Buhari has been credited with some statements that are so unworthy of his office as the President of Nigeria. The latest of them is the President's determination to limit his probe to Jonathan's administration only. Add to this, Presidential Spokesman Femi Adesina insulted our sensibilities by these words...

“If you recall, that was already settled before he got inaugurated as president. He has said he will not waste time digging into the far past,”
“The far past will includes Obasanjo and others. But the president has said he will not waste time to go that far.”

"He can’t afford to go too deep into the past or else it will be destructive for his administration." https://www.nairaland.com/2471364/buhari-probe-jonathans-govt-only

There was no time during the electioneering or transition period that Buhari made any statement like excluding "far past" administrations. What is "far past"? This obviously is a new creation aimed at protecting certain persons.

Let us do a recall that before the election, APC Chairman John Oyegun was quoted to have said..
“It is clear that from the Buhari’s perspective and that of the APC, the future of the people of this country is too important for us to spend valuable time trying to dig into the past...”

Oyegun further made clarification that the "past" is pre-2015 (not pre-2010) when he said

“And we are going to go into a situation, post May 2015, where the law will normally take its course. There will be a line drawn on the sand; on one part is the past, the other side is the future."

We also recall that Buhari himself on March 11, 2015 in a campaign rally in Kaduna state made it clear that he will only probe post-May 29, 2015 corruption cases.

Isn't this laughable? If Buhari had changed his mind from his earlier position, isn't it sane that he probes former administrations especially from the IBB regime? If he insist on probing democratic administrations, then why not start from May 29, 1999? Nigerians will like to know what happened to the billions recovered from Abacha. We will like to bring those indicted in the PTDF scandal to Justice (Obasanjo, Atiku and co). We will like to know what happened to the N2.3trillion the Obasanjo allegedly spent on power. We will like to bring to justice the Haliburton "thieves" among others.

Is Buhari now trying to protect Obasanjo, who happens to be his military benefactor in 1977 and his navigator to the March 28 electoral triumph? Is he trying excluding the Abacha regime because he was part of it? Is he protecting Yar'adua administration because he was his kinsman and certain officers of that government contributed to bring him to power?

What is destructive in bringing officers of past administrations that has looted our common wealth to justice? Is he trying to say that he can't probe his benefactors (Abacha and Obasanjo), his kinsman (Yar'adua) and his Northern military comrade (IBB), but will only probe Jonathan's administration because he neither benefitted from Jonathan nor is he a kinsman to Jonathan?

Finally, I want to reiterate that I am not against the probe of Jonathan's administration(PDP and Jonathan also share this sentiment). However, it amounts to injustice, unpatriotism and "unstatesmanlike" for the President to come up with a new "jargon" such as "far past" in his bid to shield his benefactors from probe. I to appeal to patriotic Nigerians to call on President Buhari to tow the path of sanity, fairness and statesmanship in leadership.

May God Bless Us All.

I have never seen so much stupidity put together in one single post. This guy is brain-dead. How can any right thinking person have a problem with Buhari probing the immediate past administration in view of the report of bare-faced stealing we have been hearing up and down? And how can any sane person expect Buhari to probe governments he did not receive handing-over from? What a silly post.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Mekyno(m): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
I am of the opinion that Buhari is not only vindictive, he also has a lot to hide.
The day a president from southern extractn will probe buhari's tenure and dat of all d past presidents from northern section, northerns will lament and cry foul of bais and witch-hunt more.....i assure u.
In a similar case, Past policitical office holder dat stole our fund should be given d option to bring back 90 percent of all dey stole or dey be found guilty in a court, return all n as well face sentence (life imprisonment), my tot.
# team probe all nigerian past presidents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Wasquad(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Cc:
Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candirain, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi and all patriots

Call me in next time... Joining the sane mind

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by mandax: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nwaiberibe:

Come, lemme warn u. Don't ever in ur life again mention Berem and Orlu in the same sentence. She's an Hausa woman that happens to live in Orlu. WE DON'T BREED PIGLETS!

Walahi that northern ameria woman does not seem to have lived in Orlu, she does not know much about Orlu, she even gets angry at the mention of Orlu in any discussion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by CriticalThought: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
Can we all agree on some points

Nigeria has a lot of movers and shakers (both good and bad). The bad ones have been and are still in government.

Is it within PMBs right to probe the past government? Sure, but we all know the optics of that is bad. Why? because they dont want to probe older administrations.

They want to go this route because PMB knows he cannot bring down IBB, OBJ, Danjuma etc without bringing down himself. Just imagine putting someone like OBJ in jail, do you honestly think he will willingly "obey the rule of law" He will let everything out

While PMB is probing GEJ and he doesnt want to go into the far past, Tinubu is fair game right?, if he says no, its a witch hunt, if he says yes, all Tinubu needs to do is to show the money trail that led PMB to Aso Rock then "I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody" has a big problem

Regardless of how you see it, there is a deep rot in the system, do you punish new school embezzlers and leave the old ones who started it all and thought the news ones, do you go after the old ones and implicate yourself? sometimes I think the Jerry Rawlings approach works best

Just perform house cleaning ( IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku, Saraki, Tinubu, Gowon, Abdulsalam, Shagari, Rotimi, Rochas, Alamieyeseigha, Nyako)

None of them should be around

Get rid of all these people in a space of 3 days. rewrite the constitution to fit present day Nigeria and ensure punishment for corruption is very harsh

Sit back, relax and watch this country prosper
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by olaboy33(m): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Its really bad to realise its we the citizens that dont want the development of this nation anymore........For xrist sake election time has gone, we've got a new 4 years government....all i tink we need do is to pray nd hope for the best frm the present gov nd not finding fault in him by all means....c'mon no one can be perfect...even obama himself make flops most times......i rest my case
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Dannyset(m): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Common sense should tell you that you can't probe Jonathan's administration to a fair end without bringing in Obj' administration. I believe you you are enlightened enough to know governing is a continuum and interwoven. What is what doing is what doing well. If you want to destroy corruption, you clip it from the roots not prune it.

I totally agree with u.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by teebaxy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=PassingShot post=36187842]Stop crying Chief Wailer!

No one stopped GEJ from probing his predecessor/s. He had a choice and chose what he wanted. It's PMB's time and he will decide who and who to probe. Wailing from now till 2019 will not change that.

The fact is that for any nation to move in the right direction and progress toward real development, each and every government must be held accountable for her actions and inactions. Only when people realize that they will be called to answer for their deeds and misdeeds would they behave reasonably.
When PMB is done too, let his successor probe his tenure. Before we know it, our elected officials will be guided in their deeds knowing full well that. This can only be posible when you have an opposition party as your successor. imagine ambode probing fashola the way wike is probing amaechi.
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Teekrayne(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
cheruv:
The dullarddinho has nothing to offer angry
................ Arindin agba
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Freshtee(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:

May God Bless Us All.

wont u just leave this man alone and let him concentrate on what he's expected to do,why are u so cynical, why is it dat u dnt see anytn gud in ds man.. If mr President says he will limit his probity on the immediate past administration alone, so be it.. Jonathan had every opportunity to probe his predecessor but he wouldnt do it. And if in future, buhari's successor decides to probe him too, he would be highly welcomed... Moreover, the misappropriation of funds during GEJ regime was too much that any meaningful citizen who wants the good outta this country will just overlook..i am not saying GEJ didnt do anything, he tried his best but it was his regime that public funds looting got to a head...pls for once be constructive in ur criticism
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Goke7: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
The way I see people getting heartaches because of the plan to probe the immediate past Government amazes me, one big lesson am learning here is things will never remain the same forever, the Jonathan Govt thought that because the past Governments before them got away with their loot meant that they can easily get away with theirs too which is why they are actually hiding behind the past Governments corrupt practices to justify their corrupt actions too, what a big shame to the likes of the so called Ngozi Iwela and our former President with his so called Phd. Its a big shame that people who were accusing buhari that he has no certificate or education can afford to justify their mess with other people's mess, do we really have shame in this country.

My last word, Please I beg everyone the fact that you see someone stealing everyday and getting away with it does not mean that when you start yours that you won't be caught at your very first attempt, guys often caught at the airport for drug trafficking most times are first timers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Did Tafawa Balewa probe the British? No.
Did Ironsi probe anyone? No.
Did Gowon probe Ironsi? No.
Did Murtala make noise about probing Gowon? No.
Did Obasanjo probe Murtala? No.
Did Shagari probe Obasanjo (first tenure )? No.
Did Buhari probe Shagari? YES YES. AND WHAT HAPPENED? HE WAS BOOTED OUT OF OFFICE BY EVEN HIS COLLEAGUES. WHY? I DON'T KNOW.
Did Babangida probe Buhari? No.
Did Shonekon probe Babangida? No.
Did Abacha probe Shonekon? No.
Did Abdullsalam probe Abacha? No.
Did Obasanjo probe Abdullsalam? No.
Did Yar'Adua probe Obasanjo? No.
Did Jonathan probe Yar'Adua? No.
Now, Buhari again on his second missionary journey wants to probe Jonathan (his predecessor ) and his regime.
Well, all I can say is : Let's watch and see how it unfolds.
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Malazzy: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
When the right people are arrested and if at all there is the will, the way will sort itself. A crime committed several years as far back as 1980 could be investigated and enough evidence found to prosecute whoever is involved, just the way all Nigerians became away that Buhari's principal submitted a written letter in place of CERTIFICATE (That years ago my friend) . Buhari knows what he is doing, he is just a toothless bull dog.... He should go probe OBJ if he claims to be fighting corruption. Obviously, he is toeing OBJ's line where only the governors opposed to him felt the heat of EFCC. I am sorry if you felt insulted by my earlier post.... Nothing personal
Dannyset:

I never said such. Maybe u should go tru my post that u quoted again and see where I said it won't be easy to get the documents to probe them. The rigours it would take to start digging those document(thats if the are still available) won't be as easy as u think. It's easy to probe dis govt and hav a link into the far past govt. pls get it.
And let me also remind u that you've tried so much not to insult me, but u finally did at the end.
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Dannyset(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
Malazzy:
When the right people are arrested and if at all there is the will, the way will sort itself. A crime committed several years as far back as 1980 could be investigated and enough evidence found to prosecute whoever is involved, just the way all Nigerians became away that Buhari's principal submitted a written letter in place of CERTIFICATE (That years ago my friend) . Buhari knows what he is doing, he is just a toothless bull dog.... He should go probe OBJ if he claims to be fighting corruption. Obviously, he is toeing OBJ's line where only the governors opposed to him felt the heat of EFCC. I am sorry if you felt insulted by my earlier post.... Nothing personal

Ok bro
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by uridadole: 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
cheruv:
The dullarddinho has nothing to offer angry
Yes so you have something to offer. Go on and offer.
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by uridadole: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
Did Tafawa Balewa probe the British? No.
Did Ironsi probe anyone? No.
Did Gowon probe Ironsi? No.
Did Murtala make noise about probing Gowon? No.
Did Obasanjo probe Murtala? No.
Did Shagari probe Obasanjo (first tenure )? No.
Did Buhari probe Shagari? YES YES. AND WHAT HAPPENED? HE WAS BOOTED OUT OF OFFICE BY EVEN HIS COLLEAGUES. WHY? I DON'T KNOW.
Did Babangida probe Buhari? No.
Did Shonekon probe Babangida? No.
Did Abacha probe Shonekon? No.
Did Abdullsalam probe Abacha? No.
Did Obasanjo probe Abdullsalam? No.
Did Yar'Adua probe Obasanjo? No.
Did Jonathan probe Yar'Adua? No.
Now, Buhari again on his second missionary journey wants to probe Jonathan (his predecessor ) and his regime.
Well, all I can say is : Let's watch and see how it unfolds.
Why are u so scared of prob? Abi u steal money? If u no steal stay calm like jona himself who no steal and he is calm
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Damjoy(m): 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Buhari cannot even probe oil theft under Jonathan which he sheepishly mentioned in US because even under him, as at today like always, same oil theft is going on...he's simply a noise maker who likes talking always albeit contradicting himself

You must be living in the outa space for saying this loud for goodness sake...
Wailing Wailers... Omi Oju yin Oni tan oooo... Gbere Ema sun lo ni ooo

Translation; The tears from your eyes shall not end... Till eternity you will continue crying...

Dedicated to the wailing wailers
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I hope you read again to see nobody is shielding anybody here...just against selective justice...which is tantamount to witch hunting...thanks

Sir,nobody is witch hunting anybody here! Buhari cannot go after all the past administrations because there is no time to do that and besides,it will be counter-productive. The question is what stopped Jonathan from probing his predecessor? This is just one of the many failures of Mr Jonathan. Buhari is trying to lay a solid foundation for a new Nigeria where accountability is key. He is not being selective;that is just the reasonable thing for him to do considering the time limit. He is our President,let's support him to succeed.
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 24, 2015
What's the deal? kiss
naijababe:

I am sure I can call in some favours wink
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by shegra58: 12:51am On Jul 24, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Whynotthetruth:

I hope you read again to see nobody is shielding anybody here...just against selective justice...which is tantamount to witch hunting...thanks
did anyone stop Jonathan from probing anyone? Oh because he sees the country as come and chop restaurant?jail await him if he found guilty
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 24, 2015
PassingShot:
Stop crying Chief Wailer!

No one stopped GEJ from probing his predecessor/s. He had a choice and chose what he wanted. It's PMB's time and he will decide who and who to probe. Wailing from now till 2019 will not change that.

The fact is that for any nation to move in the right direction and progress toward real development, each and every government must be held accountable for her actions and inactions. Only when people realize that they will be called to answer for their deeds and misdeeds would they behave reasonably.

President Buhari cannot probe all past govts for lack of time and enormity of the tasks at hand but he is morally obliged to look into actions of his immediate predecessors and not all before him.

If he probes Jona, Nigeria will have taken a very giant step in moving towards accountability. When PMB is done too, let his successor probe his tenure. Before we know it, our elected officials will be guided in their deeds knowing full well that there are consequences for their actions while in office.

It's not fair that way. APC has been saying that PDP destroyed Nigeria over the past 16 years. Why not probe the people that ran the government over those 16years?

You talk about Jonathan failing to probe his predecessor? That would mean Yar' Adua, who died in power, right? Even if you say it's Obj, I now ask you, would Jonathan have probed his party chieftain who happened to be his boss? Guy, be realistic. Would his party have allowed him to do that? Don't you know it's antiparty activity? It's just like Buhari probing Tinubu. Do you think APC will approve of that? Let's not even forget that Obj is a retired general and Jonathan a bloody civilian.

Again, be notified that no matter how bad Buhari's administration turns, no subsequent APC government will probe him. It will take a different party winning presidency for Buhari's government to be probed.

So if Buhari wants to be fair, let him probe the past 16 years of PDP's government, and not just focus on 5 years of Jonathan's government. If he can't do that, then let him keep his campaign promise and forget about the probe entirely. Buhari should not push Niger Delta militants to the wall. Those guys are richer and more sophisticated than the entire Nigerian military. It won't augur well for his administration and for Nigeria as a whole, if he gives the militants the reason to wake up from their slumber. Already, the military is burdened with BH war. Adding Niger Delta unrest to it won't be palatable to them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Pidggin(f): 1:42am On Jul 24, 2015
President Buhari should stop witch hunting Jonathan. Corruption existed before GEJ became president of Nigeria, it will not end by probing him. Those his party chieftains, who enjoy free access to his Aso-rock office should be the first among those he intends probing, if not he is wasting his time, we are not fools.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by joseph1832(m): 2:28am On Jul 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

Udele!grin
I guess my point is stressed and proved!. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by MizMyColi(f): 2:30am On Jul 24, 2015
joseph1832:
I guess my point is stressed and proved!. tongue

It's a cuss word that's being ringing in my head lately.
I had to let it out, and I'm glad you are the recipientsmiley
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by joseph1832(m): 2:33am On Jul 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

It's a cuss word that's being ringing in my head lately.
I had to let it out, and I'm glad you are the recipientsmiley
Like I care. Whatever it is you can shove it up your wide behind.

Now back off dog! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by bankyman(m): 5:38am On Jul 24, 2015
barcanista:

May God Bless Us All.

Funny post!!!

Simply put, a probe is just a probe. If you in the almighty wisdom your followers have accorded you is finding it hard to understand what a probe is, the opposition is in trouble.

To spite y'all, I won't explain what a probe is but for a lifeline I'd say a probe isnt an indictment at the least and does not pronounce one guilty of the reason for probe. Why all the noise

Simple inquiry that has not found anybody guilty is causing this much rancor, all the people you seem to want to protect may be innocent so let the probe go ahead.

I think commenting too much on your points will be too petty. Let The government do the needful and subsequent government can continue from there henceforth.

You need to stop crying foul where there is none.

On another note.... You called names and Said "and all other patriot". You now know those who are patriotic and those who aren't..... That's a circus act.
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by petchi: 6:22am On Jul 24, 2015
coolChai! So Tinubu and Obasanjo will escape probe undecidedChai! So Tinubu and Obasanjo will escape probe

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by nyabinghi(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2015
barcanista:
Cc:
Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candirain, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi and all patriots
. Barcanista and the Wailers

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Okies27(m): 7:29am On Jul 24, 2015
barcanista:

May God Bless Us All.
.Nigeria jaga jaga, everything scatter scatter was released during Obj's reign. So what the heck is wrong with PMB not probing that scatter scatter n jaga jaga tenure. I guess he's too scared of the old man.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested / Nigeria’s Debts: How Each Nigerian Owes ₦155,000 / Nigeria Set To Join BRICS, May Start Trading Crude Oil In Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.