Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (38086 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Jonathan's Administration: A Booby Trap For APC / Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by AprokoMan: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
naijababe:
Na wa o! Barcanista, do you need a job? And I am really being serious here o.

U need a di.ck to suck. Ur mouth has been open for too long

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by stoicism: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]

see painMENT lol lool but I will not dignify your stupidity and destitute of education with a response. I will only say Please before you commit suicide make sure you castigate, or maybe just BOMB your entire family starting with your mother cuz that will do the entire world an unquantifiable good cuz we will be rid of reasonable number of anti-human elements....dont bother quoting loooool

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by mindworx: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
PassingShot:
Stop crying Chief Wailer!

No one stopped GEJ from probing his predecessor/s. He had a choice and chose what he wanted. It's PMB's time and he will decide who and who to probe. Wailing from now till 2019 will not change that.

The fact is that for any nation to move in the right direction and progress toward real development, each and every government must be held accountable for her actions and inactions. Only when people realize that they will be called to answer for their deeds and misdeeds would they behave reasonably.

President Buhari cannot probe all past govts for lack of time and enormity of the tasks at hand but he is morally obliged to look into actions of his immediate predecessors and not all before him.

If he probes Jona, Nigeria will have taken a very giant step in moving towards accountability. When PMB is done too, let his successor probe his tenure. Before we know it, our elected officials will be guided in their deeds knowing full well that there are consequences for their actions while in office.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by 9jatatafo(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Provided PMB have his facts and records. If not it will be another waste of time and resources. I laugh at Nigerians when our leaders always deceive us with probe and investigation. What meaningful gain have we as Nigerians gotten from all the probes? Even if the looted funds are returned, they will still be looted. Is PMB, Tinubu, OBJ, Atiku and Amaechi clean people? Time will tell.
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M16: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
if you have any corrupt case against Remi Tinubu,kindly go to the nearest EFCC office and file a case of corruption against her. Wailing on NL, EFCC won't hear you. grin

3 gbosa for you
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by koladebrainiac(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Since his March 28 electoral victory, President Buhari has been credited with some statements that are so unworthy of his office as the President of Nigeria. The latest of them is the President's determination to limit his probe to Jonathan's administration only. Add to this, Presidential Spokesman Femi Adesina insulted our sensibilities by these words...

“If you recall, that was already settled before he got inaugurated as president. He has said he will not waste time digging into the far past,”
“The far past will includes Obasanjo and others. But the president has said he will not waste time to go that far.”

In addition to the above statement, the Spokesman also said...
"He can’t afford to go too deep into the past or else it will be destructive for his administration." https://www.nairaland.com/2471364/buhari-probe-jonathans-govt-only

1. The "Far Past" Exclusion:

There was no time during the electioneering or transition period that Buhari made any statement like excluding "far past" administrations. What is "far past"? This obviously is a new creation aimed at protecting certain persons.

Let us do a recall that before the election, APC Chairman John Oyegun was quoted to have said..
“It is clear that from the Buhari’s perspective and that of the APC, the future of the people of this country is too important for us to spend valuable time trying to dig into the past...”

Oyegun further made clarification that the "past" is pre-2015 (not pre-2010) when he said

“And we are going to go into a situation, post May 2015, where the law will normally take its course. There will be a line drawn on the sand; on one part is the past, the other side is the future."
www.punchng.com/news/only-corrupt-nigerians-oppose-buhari-says-apc/

We also recall that Buhari himself on March 11, 2015 in a campaign rally in Kaduna state made it clear that he will only probe post-May 29, 2015 corruption cases.
www.newtelegraphonline.com/i-wont-probe-former-leaders-says-buhari/
www.thenationonlineng.net/buhari-i-wont-probe-past-govts/

There was no talk of "far past" at any time.

2. Obasanjo, Atiku, IBB etc And The "Far Past"

Isn't this laughable? If Buhari had changed his mind from his earlier position, isn't it sane that he probes former administrations especially from the IBB regime? If he insist on probing democratic administrations, then why not start from May 29, 1999? Nigerians will like to know what happened to the billions recovered from Abacha. We will like to bring those indicted in the PTDF scandal to Justice (Obasanjo, Atiku and co). We will like to know what happened to the N2.3trillion the Obasanjo allegedly spent on power. We will like to bring to justice the Haliburton "thieves" among others.

Is Buhari now trying to protect Obasanjo, who happens to be his military benefactor in 1977 and his navigator to the March 28 electoral triumph? Is he trying excluding the Abacha regime because he was part of it? Is he protecting Yar'adua administration because he was his kinsman and certain officers of that government contributed to bring him to power?
Why is Buhari making nonsense of leadership?

3. Going Too Deep Is "Destructive"?

What is destructive in bringing officers of past administrations that has looted our common wealth to justice? Is he trying to say that he can't probe his benefactors (Abacha and Obasanjo), his kinsman (Yar'adua) and his Northern military comrade (IBB), but will only probe Jonathan's administration because he neither benefitted from Jonathan nor is he a kinsman to Jonathan?

Finally, I want to reiterate that I am not against the probe of Jonathan's administration(PDP and Jonathan also share this sentiment). However, it amounts to injustice, unpatriotism and "unstatesmanlike" for the President to come up with a new "jargon" such as "far past" in his bid to shield his benefactors from probe. I to appeal to patriotic Nigerians to call on President Buhari to tow the path of sanity, fairness and statesmanship in leadership.

May God Bless Us All.
[b]HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING YOUR POST. YOU ARE NOT AS OBJECTIVE AS YOU THINK YOU ARE.HAVE YOU CONSIDER THE COST OF HIM DOING THAT? IT WOULD BE WASTE OF TIME TO FOLLOW TO THAT PAST . HE ONLY HAS 4YEARS. IF YOU FOLLOW BUHARI VERY WELL,YOU WILL NOTICE THAT THE AIM OF GOING AFTER GEJ ADMINISTRATION IS FR HIM TO BE ABLE TO QUICKLY RECOVER THOSE STOLEN MONEY. THE FRAUD IS STILL FRESH.. AND HE WILL QUICKLY DEAL WITH THAT. UNLIKE DURING OBJ ERA THAT WILL BE LIKE FLOGGING DEAD HORSE. NOW OBJECTIVELY ASK YOURSELF, WHY IS BUHARI GOING ON THIS MISSION?
1.NIGERIA IS BROKE. WE NEED TO RECOVER ALL FUNDS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. SO HE CAN RUN HIS GOVERNMENT AND DELIVER HIS PROMISES
2.PEOPLE MUST BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE.AND THESE PEOPLE ARE FRESH IN OUR MEMORY.THO YOU MAY ARGUE THAT PAST LEADER TOO CAN BE MADE TO DO THIS. THAT IS BE ACCOUNTABLE

3. JUSTICE-BUHARI PURPOSE FOR GOING AFTER THE IMMEDIATE PAST LEADERS IS FOR JUSTICE TO BE DONE AND PEOPLE GET PUNISHED FOR THIS

4. BUHARI AIM IS NOT TO WITCH HUNT THE PAST GEJ REGIME. GEJ AND HIS CRONY HAS DONE WORSE FOR THIS NATION AND THEY SHOULD BE MADE TO FACE THE WRATH OF JUSTICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.MIND YOU.. THERE IS STILL OPENING FOR THEM- RETURN THE STOLEN MONIES AND YOU SHALL BE FREE. THATS NOT ASK FOR TOO MUCH BRO.

5. HE HAS DIRECTED TO OPEN HALLIBURTON CASE AND AS FAR AS I AM CONCERN,THATS DIGGING DEEP.

6.EFCC GOES AFTER THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN PETITIONED FOR CORRUPTION.IF YOU HAVE SOUND AND REASONABLE EVIDENCE ON ANY OF THIS PAST LEADERS-NOW IS THE TIME TO BRING THEM UP AND INFORM THE EFCC. THEY ARE READY TO WORK

ABOVE ALL,CONSIDER THE COST OF GOING AFTER THIS CROOK.. THE LEGAL COST.SO PAST LEADERS WILL BE DIFFICULT TO PROSECUTE. THIS IS NOT MILITARY REGIME.

THANK YOU.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M16: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
attacker231:
This same hypocrite barca said wike must probe Ameachi. Why are you now writing epistle cos Buhari want to probe GEJ. GEJ should have probe Yar Adua or Obasanjo, you were on the wike thread the other day making noise that Ameachi should be probed from 2011- 2015 cos Wike was part of his government in his first term. Hypocrisy is bad bro.

You can feel the pain in the wailers voice. it's deep

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
@op the money stolen during the tenure of jonathan far far exceed what have being stolen since independent put together.

Jonathan and all ministers need to be probe bro sorry

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by AprokoMan: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
stoicism:

see painMENT lol lool but I will not dignify your stupidity and destitute of education will a response. I will only say Please before you commit suicide make sure you castigate, or maybe just BOMB your entire family starting with your mother cuz that will do the entire world an unquantifiable good cuz we will be rid of reasonable number of anti-human elements....dont bother quoting loooool
[/s]

Ho ho ho ho ho! My rebuttal must have hurt the cretin so bad he couldn't ignore. At least, i have now a worthy opponent. Been so bored, seriously. Now look here, dogshit. Ur mom should have swallowed poison and died when she conceived u but she wasn't bold enough to undergo the agony. But now, see the curse and reproach u bring her after carrying u for 11 months. she lives in regrets and pain. All because of u, a precociously decadent reptile and a vapid all-befouling leach on humanity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by gudnex22(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nothing last 4eva. Karma will forever be a b***** Buhari will only be President 4yrs, When he lives, someone else will do the

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
naijababe:
Na wa o! Barcanista, do you need a job? And I am really being serious here o.
wow! Are you serious? What kinda job? grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M16: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I don't know if this APC Zombies take us for fools, how can OBJ , IBB and Abacha be walking free while GEJ is being prosecuted. The Ijaw should rise up and fight for their son, everything in Nigeria is done from ethnic prism so I don't see why the SE/SS should keep quiet about this witch hunt.

M.U.M.U Abacha has been dead since 1998
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by rman: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
bros856:
Barcanista: FREE OUR PRESIDENT BUHARI!!!! Enemy of progress, I read your post on Nairaland but this particular post is not neccessary. I am dissappointed in you. Common sense should tell you that you can only probe your pass administration as a sucessor, let's be honest here, Jonathan is suppose to have probed Obasanjo's administration but he failed out of fear. Please stop this story of probing other past administrations it doesn't sound like you are literate. You don't know Government is not easy to manage otherwise Jonathan shouldn't have been fooled like that. Blame the member of Jonathan's criminal administration, remember we don't have another country apart from Nigeria.

Unfortunately his mission is so selfish only fools can not see through how deceptive the guy is.

Majority in this clime only approach issues from ethnic or religious angle and that explains why politicians will continue to under perform but have ready made people affected by the consequences of their bad decisions come online to defend them. That is why people like OP will continue to have massive following on nairaland. The only achievement some people have in life is where they come from, something they have nothing to do about.

The best way to massage a mans ego is make him/her feel he is special because of ethnic, religious, or sometimes political affiliation. The OP understands this perfectly. Every time I read posts on this forum, I can infer with a few posts and trends those that are miserable in real life but they do not know it.

Seun has hit jackpot with nairanland, it is the perfect site for low lifers to feel important and they are many in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Xano(m): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Since his March 28 electoral victory, President Buhari has been credited with some statements that are so unworthy of his office as the President of Nigeria. The latest of them is the President's determination to limit his probe to Jonathan's administration only. Add to this, Presidential Spokesman Femi Adesina insulted our sensibilities by these words...

“If you recall, that was already settled before he got inaugurated as president. He has said he will not waste time digging into the far past,”
“The far past will includes Obasanjo and others. But the president has said he will not waste time to go that far.”

In addition to the above statement, the Spokesman also said...
"He can’t afford to go too deep into the past or else it will be destructive for his administration." https://www.nairaland.com/2471364/buhari-probe-jonathans-govt-only

1. The "Far Past" Exclusion:

There was no time during the electioneering or transition period that Buhari made any statement like excluding "far past" administrations. What is "far past"? This obviously is a new creation aimed at protecting certain persons.

Let us do a recall that before the election, APC Chairman John Oyegun was quoted to have said..
“It is clear that from the Buhari’s perspective and that of the APC, the future of the people of this country is too important for us to spend valuable time trying to dig into the past...”

Oyegun further made clarification that the "past" is pre-2015 (not pre-2010) when he said

“And we are going to go into a situation, post May 2015, where the law will normally take its course. There will be a line drawn on the sand; on one part is the past, the other side is the future."
www.punchng.com/news/only-corrupt-nigerians-oppose-buhari-says-apc/

We also recall that Buhari himself on March 11, 2015 in a campaign rally in Kaduna state made it clear that he will only probe post-May 29, 2015 corruption cases.
www.newtelegraphonline.com/i-wont-probe-former-leaders-says-buhari/
www.thenationonlineng.net/buhari-i-wont-probe-past-govts/

There was no talk of "far past" at any time.

2. Obasanjo, Atiku, IBB etc And The "Far Past"

Isn't this laughable? If Buhari had changed his mind from his earlier position, isn't it sane that he probes former administrations especially from the IBB regime? If he insist on probing democratic administrations, then why not start from May 29, 1999? Nigerians will like to know what happened to the billions recovered from Abacha. We will like to bring those indicted in the PTDF scandal to Justice (Obasanjo, Atiku and co). We will like to know what happened to the N2.3trillion the Obasanjo allegedly spent on power. We will like to bring to justice the Haliburton "thieves" among others.

Is Buhari now trying to protect Obasanjo, who happens to be his military benefactor in 1977 and his navigator to the March 28 electoral triumph? Is he trying excluding the Abacha regime because he was part of it? Is he protecting Yar'adua administration because he was his kinsman and certain officers of that government contributed to bring him to power?
Why is Buhari making nonsense of leadership?

3. Going Too Deep Is "Destructive"?

What is destructive in bringing officers of past administrations that has looted our common wealth to justice? Is he trying to say that he can't probe his benefactors (Abacha and Obasanjo), his kinsman (Yar'adua) and his Northern military comrade (IBB), but will only probe Jonathan's administration because he neither benefitted from Jonathan nor is he a kinsman to Jonathan?

Finally, I want to reiterate that I am not against the probe of Jonathan's administration(PDP and Jonathan also share this sentiment). However, it amounts to injustice, unpatriotism and "unstatesmanlike" for the President to come up with a new "jargon" such as "far past" in his bid to shield his benefactors from probe. I to appeal to patriotic Nigerians to call on President Buhari to tow the path of sanity, fairness and statesmanship in leadership.

May God Bless Us All.

Awesome.
God enrich and keep you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by engineerboat(m): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
ZuzuMan:
...........People disregard Burukunista and.......

Oro re ko ta rara ati rara ni,

is this the best you can say,
From your mind are the following (Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Amechi, IBB, et.al) not part of those who squandered how money in Nigeria.
But because they sponsor PMB election they belong to the "far past" which he said will be destructive to his Govt.
No be this Nigeria we dey, we are watching let the probe start. I dey laf oooooh

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
philips70:

On the contrary, let's call a spade a spade, Jonathan did not probe OBJ not out of fear but only because he came with his own mission to loot the treasury. Truth is he employed a gang of friends, tribesmen and family who felt other tribes have looted Nigeria enough and this is their turn to loot. It was in the body language, words and on social media that this is "our turn, our oil". Only reason why he did not waste time in granting Alams amnesty. The mission was very clear from the onset. With what he and these guys are saying now, it is clear their language is, if anyone gets there collect yours with your gang and leave for the next man. It's a shame!
How many times will you be told that Jonathan NEVER granted Alams pardon, it was the Council of State that did. I want to believe that you know the composition and powers of that body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M16: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
That was why they wanted to start from Iwaela with the nonsense allegations as regards ECA... But madam handled that shortman Oshiomole wella. That so-called Military AI probe is targeted against Ihejirika and Minimah for "killing his(Buhari) brothers", but we won't allow it. Even Madueke will be defended to the last.

What can you do apart from wail on Nairaland. abi you go go DSS for Abuja go protest. Femi got them well[b] Wailing Wailers[/b] waiting for the money for their internet subscription to finish, before them begin beg Oliseh Metuh

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by teepain: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Infact it is a shame that some of the supporters of GEJ would come out publicly and argue as they are doing. The thrust of their argument can be summarized as follow

1. Buhari should not probe Jonathan unless he probes those before Jonathan.

What was Jonathan doing as the President of the Country. There is something called dereliction of duty, if as his supporters now claim "he ought to have done it but didn't do it". He swore to defend and uphold the constitution of the country. I personally would have thought that he upheld his oath of office but if his supporters who know him better now claim that he did not (by not investigating and prosecuting the people who stole Nigeria's commonwealth before him) then there is a serious problem.

Why was he funding EFCC, ICPC and Special Fraud Unit? I see know reason why he couldn't disband those agencies if he felt he didn't need their services.

2. Buhari should deal with Babangida, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Gowon and et al.

I want to believe that you guys have the corruption dossiers of the gentlemen mentioned above! If you do, I wonder why you didn't pressure GEJ for his necessary action in the collective interest of Nigerians. That you didn't, actually made you all accessories to the crimes after the fact, if those crimes were actually committed. That is quite unpatriotic of you guys.

It is not too late for you guys to compile same and forward it to EFCC and other relevant agencies and kindly keep us posted while at it. The suffering masses of Nigeria will be grateful to you all.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Dannyset(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
trueteller:
Another dunce and dumbest Buhari like Nigerian

Durrrrh!
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by engineerboat(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
rman:

Unfortunately his mission is so selfish only fools can not see through how deceptive the guy is.

Majority in this clime only approach issues from ethnic or religious angle and that explains why politicians will continue to under perform but have ready made people affected by the consequences of their bad decisions come online to defend them. That is why people like OP will continue to have massive following on nairaland. The only achievement some people have in life is where they come from, something they have nothing to do about.

The best way to massage a mans ego is make him/her feel he is special because of ethnic, religious, or sometimes political affiliation. The OP understands this perfectly. Every time I read posts on this forum, I can infer with a few posts and trends those that are miserable in real life but they do not know it.

Seun has hit jackpot with nairanland, it is the perfect site for low lifers to feel important and they are many in Nigeria.

Itunmo "Meaning"
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by liveexoticfish: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
The dullarddinho has nothing to offer
Your father whe sleep with your mother is dullarddinho ubanka !!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by fineguy11(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:

My brother, I think Buhari doesn't knw what he's up against. Perhaps he will come back to disown the statement of Adesina.
shut up there,,u shld bury your head in shame....
FLASH BACK:
barcanista:
OP, support Jonathan or whoever but be rest assured that the issue of Biafra is a no-no in the Niger Delta. While we support your course for self-determination of your fate, we should also remind you that the Niger Deltans through an Ijaw-man and a legend per excellence led the first secessionist movement in 1966. That was the Niger Delta Republic, which was for the Niger Deltans/Ijaws. We want our our republic as at then, it was crushed by an Igbo Head of State named Gen JTY Ironsi. We didn't blame anybod. When you declared your Biafra, we never opposed you but opposed our inclusion to your Biafran movement and fought against it gallantly. Like I earlier said, support Jonathan or whoever, it is not my business but stop making it look like its a favor to the SS. It is not! After all, Igbos have never been against an incumbent. That is a fact!

I wish you well
i wish u well,my CLUELESS bro frm the naijadelta..,,PMB is doing what other president had no balls to do.....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by jaymichael(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
I am of the opinion that Buhari is not only vindictive, he also has a lot to hide.
If Buhari probes Tafawa Balewa/Azikiwe tenure down to Lord Lugard, will that make you sleep well?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
engineerboat:

people will defend them blindly now,
People who cannot stand on their words and promise, i takes from come from this Govt as having part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 with different stories and false colouration.
That is why i challenge them, let them continue digging and digging and digging for their acclaimed INCRIMINATING evidence against Ex-Ministers and Govt (I dey laf ooooh)
They are only looking for straws to keep them afloat

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by philips70(m): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
How many times will you be told that Jonathan NEVER granted Alams pardon, it was the Council of State that did. I want to believe that you know the composition and powers of that body.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Barcanista, stop it! Even Jonathan when he was asked in a media chat what did he say? He admitted and said it was within his powers to do so, that he didn't breach any law. You fall my hand here. Council of state ko local government of country ni! If same happens in this Buhari government you will create 100 threads.

Going by logic if I follow it, please don't accuse PMB when DSS, EFCC and other constituted bodies carry out their statutory roles anymore. They are established by an act of parliament to carry out their duties.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Dinhodinho(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lol

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M16: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:

Jonathan Ole Ole ole aji bole. Jis head you be cut off and impaled on a spike and put on the gates of Abuja as a lesson for all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / The Real Reasons Saraki Couldn’t Proceed With Onnoghen Case At Supreme Court-SR / Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.