Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent (11922 Views)

'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Since you decided to feign ignorance.
I want to refresh your memo on this your post

You were trying to make me understand,that abortion is legal and and murder is illegal and by implication.

Abortion isn't bad and doesn't morally infringe on human right (the right to life) and there is no need for an agitation to a stop to it.cos the law that subcribed to abortion, isn't warped. In other words(murderous)

While murder(those who aren't in the womb) should be outlawed and be frowned upon,cos it is different from abortion and they should be strict and harsh penalty for offenders.

If this isn't what you meant. Why use this analogy to butress your point??

[/size]

Like I said. She is trying to be a feminist, however, her thinking is getting wacked. She can't think straight without considering Men Versus women thingy
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by cyprus000: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
proxillin:

Like I said. She is trying to be a feminist, however, her thinking is getting wacked. She can't think straight without considering Men Versus women thingy
[size=13pt]
Lol..please pardon me.

I had to laugh on thisgrincheesy

[/size]
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Since you decided to feign ignorance.
I want to refresh your memo on this your post

You were trying to make me understand,that abortion is legal and and murder is illegal and by implication.

Abortion isn't bad and doesn't morally infringe on human right (the right to life) and there is no need for an agitation to a stop to it.cos the law that subcribed to abortion, isn't warped. In other words(murderous)

While murder(those who aren't in the womb) should be outlawed and be frowned upon,cos it is different from abortion and they should be strict and harsh penalty for offenders.

If this isn't what you meant. Why use this analogy to butress your point??

[/size]

You are the one that is ignorant. You have yet to posted any posts that I said anything legal is morally accepted and correct. Assumption is not the same as fact.

I stated facts and you made assumptions based on your own personal experience. You need to have a discussion with the girl or girls that have aborted your sperm deposits. I can't help you with that trauma.

Next time choose girls that are not abortion minded so you don't come on Nairaland barking at the wrong person.

If killing someone because you don't agree with their opinions make you feel better about your own insecurities then go right ahead....I heard the cots in jail are lovely. kiss
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
proxillin:

I am a feminist, not trying to be one. This is not a feminist thing because many women who are not feminist have aborted their babies including the chicken you were bishing about.

Find a better argument. You sound pained.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
ladyF:
To every action there are consequences...

Exactly. I bet some of these manbishes that are "protesting" may have influenced their girlfriends to have abortions and now they are feeling guilty. grin lipsrsealed
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by ladyF(f): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
MrsChima:

Exactly. I bet some of these manbishes that are "protesting" may have influenced their girlfriends to have abortions and now they are feeling guilty. grin lipsrsealed
No mind them. OPs friend may have even adviced d lady to remove the baby if she told him.
All na wash!

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by cyprus000: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
MrsChima:

You are the one that is ignorant. You have yet to posted any posts that I said anything legal is morally accepted and correct. Assumption is not the same as fact.

I stated facts and you made assumptions based on your own personal experience. You need to have a discussion with the girl or girls that have aborted your sperm deposits. I can't help you with that trauma.

Next time choose girls that are not abortion minded so you don't come on Nairaland barking at the wrong person.

If killing someone because you don't agree with their opinions make you feel better about your own insecurities then go right ahead....I heard the cots in jail are lovely. kiss
[size=13pt][b] I can see its no use engaging a hypocrite lyk yourself.
So I will just pass.

About my woman aborting my babygrin..sorry to disappoint you.
I ain't a sex fan,neither do I do bittches and by the way. My woman isn't in the country and there is no way that could be possible.

And about this "insecurity" ish. Please educate me on that,cos I have searched my personal dictionary,right from childhood till now and I can't find it there.

Did I also forget to tell you dat I love the smell of jail,when I get the chance to kill murdererswinkgrin
There is this blissful feeling you get when you are in such a scenario.
Just lyk a nigerian soulja feels,when he gets the chance to kill a boko haram,that killed his twin brothergrin

I think you should try it,since you are a femministwink

When you are ready,tell me and I will make contact so you can be on your way to the middle east.
To kill all those wicked men abusing and killing women over there.
Instead of disturbing africa and looking for smoke where there is none.wink
[/b][/size]
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
MrsChima:

I am a feminist, not trying to be one. This is not a feminist thing because many women who are not feminist have aborted their babies including the chicken you were bishing about.

Find a better argument. You sound pained.

In other work you are a wack-job. Gud luck with your feminism thingy. What version of Love Machine are u on now?

And regarding the "Pained" thing.

The only thing I felt is pity. Cuz u need one.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
MrsChima:
She doesn't need your consent to do anything to her body even if you are married. It is the same thing for men who do not have to be father's to their children. They can terminate their parental rights and move on.

It is a risk you take when you are in a relationship and date like minded to avoid conflicts.
Not true madam, no man has the right to terminate his parental rights until the child turns 18 or depending on the stupulated adult age of the country he lives.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by ladyF(f): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
blueseacats:
Not true madam, no man has the right to terminate his parental rights until the child turns 18 or depending on the stupulated adult age of the country he lives.
This is Nigeria bro, that's the sad reality.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by babadee1(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
BOWOTO:
did I reject the baby? What if I wanted to keep it? So I don't have a say?

My guy you don't have a say. If you want to have a say then wife her properly. Not every woman is okay with being a baby mama. Having your child as a single mother will decrease her chances of getting married to another person down to line. It's selfish to insist she must keep your baby if you don't intend to marry her. So it's either you strap up responsibly or you do the needful and marry her.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by ladyF(f): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
babadee1:

My guy you don't have a say. If you want to have a say then wife her properly. Not every woman is okay with being a baby mama. Having your child as a single mother will decrease her chances of getting married to another person down to line. It's selfish to insist she must keep your baby if you don't intend to marry her. So it's either you strap up responsibly or you do the needful and marry her.
Exactly. You guys won't be with her through the *shame*
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by lurlah2014(f): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
Am happy she made her best decision, cos if she had waited for him i doubt if he will allow her keep the baby##MEN AND THEIR SELFISH MONTH##
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by hotwax: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
lurlah2014:
Am happy she made her best decision, cos if she had waited for him i doubt if he will allow her keep the baby##MEN AND THEIR SELFISH MONTH##

eh dey your body undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by BOWOTO(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
babadee1:

my guy you don't understand our argument,im not gonna force her to keep it, but she's saying she will abort the baby without my consent, if she wants to abort fine,but I should know about it, what if I decide to marry her knowing she's carrying my child, that's my point,my Guy.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by babadee1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
BOWOTO:
my guy you don't understand our argument,im not gonna force her to keep it, but she's saying she will abort the baby without my consent, if she wants to abort fine,but I should know about it, what if I decide to marry her knowing she's carrying my child, that's my point,my Guy.

Ok bro, that makes sense. I have a relative dealing with this very issue which is why it bothers me a lot. So many ladies choose to do the responsible thing and keep an unplanned pregnancy, but the men are often not responsible. They bail out and end up ruining the lives of the woman and the baby in the process.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by BOWOTO(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
babadee1:

Ok bro, that makes sense. I have a relative dealing with this very issue which is why it bothers me a lot. So many ladies choose to do the responsible thing and keep an unplanned pregnancy, but the men are often not responsible. They bail out and end up ruining the lives of the woman and the baby in the process.
Its really sad, I support abortion when its neccesary, nobody has the right to bring a child into this world to suffer.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
BOWOTO:
Its really sad, I support abortion when its neccesary, nobody has the right to bring a child into this world to suffer.

True ...lady should at least inform her guy before terminating it.

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by BOWOTO(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
proxillin:

True ...lady should at least inform her guy before terminating it.
word my brother, may God grant us wisdom.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
blueseacats:

A man doesn't have to be a father if chooses not to. Parents loses their rights in many countries and if they can terminate rights then a man can choose to be a parent or not.

If a parent choose to give their child up for adoption they are no longer "legally/ the parent. You will still be the biological parent but you won't have rights to parent your children.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
proxillin:

In other work you are a wack-job. Gud luck with your feminism thingy. What version of Love Machine are u on now?

And regarding the "Pained" thing.

The only thing I felt is pity. Cuz u need one.

It is a good thing that you are irrelevant.

I wouldn't be surprised if any chick that slept with you ended up choosing a fake dick over you because you look and talk like a diseased dickhead.

Yrah....you can pretend like you aren't pained. smiley
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b] I can see its no use engaging a hypocrite lyk yourself.
So I will just pass.

About my woman aborting my babygrin..sorry to disappoint you.
I ain't a sex fan,neither do I do bittches and by the way. My woman isn't in the country and there is no way that could be possible.

And about this "insecurity" ish. Please educate me on that,cos I have searched my personal dictionary,right from childhood till now and I can't find it there.

Did I also forget to tell you dat I love the smell of jail,when I get the chance to kill murdererswinkgrin
There is this blissful feeling you get when you are in such a scenario.
Just lyk a nigerian soulja feels,when he gets the chance to kill a boko haram,that killed his twin brothergrin

I think you should try it,since you are a femministwink

When you are ready,tell me and I will make contact so you can be on your way to the middle east.
To kill all those wicked men abusing and killing women over there.
Instead of disturbing africa and looking for smoke where there is none.wink
[/b][/size]

Awww...that evil bish aborted your babies?

You want me to beat that bish? grin angry
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by cyprus000: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
MrsChima:

Awww...that evil bish aborted your babies?

You want me to beat that bish? grin angry
[size=13pt]
grincheesy

Don't worry,I ain't no daddy at the moment.angry

[/size]
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by tpiander: 6:39am On Jul 31, 2015
see this long thread over abortion wey dem don do already. . . . . . ..

small time now una go open thread say dem sound una on top sex. . . . . . . .
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by tpiander: 6:42am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by lilspiceyy(f): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Benignasweety:
plz how wld I go about it?? Am a big disappoint to my parents already bcuz I once had a son. I didn't knw why I made diz mistake twice. I guess mayb itz becuz I felt secure with him cuz of his love for me.. Am confused nd abortion is d best cuz of my parents.
Y don't u have a talk with him first? Don't just abort the baby sad dat sweet innocent soul.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2015
MrsChima:

It is a good thing that you are irrelevant.

I wouldn't be surprised if any chick that slept with you ended up choosing a fake dick over you because you look and talk like a diseased dickhead.

Yrah....you can pretend like you aren't pained. smiley

How do you know my dick is fake?

Have you tasted it?

Stewpid assumption
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by tpiander: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Jaydenphoenix: 8:15am On Jul 31, 2015
She should have at least told him of the pregnancy and dey arrive at a decision. He's allowed to think whatever. She didn't impregnate herself ..did she?
Also...she wasn't raped.
her excuse na BS
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2015
Jaydenphoenix:
She should have at least told him of the pregnancy and dey arrive at a decision. He's allowed to think whatever. She didn't impregnate herself ..did she?
Also...she wasn't raped.
her excuse na BS

First person to read the post..

If you go through other comments here, you will realize they just post without reading.

My problem is the excuse she gave.

Having a quarrel is not = enmity
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 31, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Y don't u have a talk with him first? Don't just abort the baby sad dat sweet innocent soul.
after d talk and he isn't prepared Willing but no money to keep it tin?
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by tpiander: 8:30am On Jul 31, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

High School Students Caught On Camera “doing It” At The Back Of The Classroom / PHOTOS: Meet The 25-year-old Model Who Wants To Have The World’s Biggest Bum / Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.