Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies (50319 Views)

Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by ojnnaco(m): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2015
They see all rich guys as husband material
There's nothing bad seeking financial security
when going on a date with a dude but some
ladies see every rich guys as husband material
even if their money was made from robbery,
yahoo yahoo and rituals

This particular number is funny and the utmost truth .... Even if the nigga is Anini the girls will see him as sexy and husband material
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2015
Joy1706:
Even those that can barely feed once a day will come here to complain about spending on girls. Mstchewww

LMAO. Nah so e dey pain una reach? grin grin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Hawlahscho(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2015
SkinnyDude:
walahi, this no be lie...
i remember when i told one criminal of a girl that i have gotten a job.. the next thing she said was 'pls can u lend me money? 5k''

grin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Hawlahscho(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2015
Joy1706:
Even those that can barely feed once a day will come here to complain about spending on girls. Mstchewww

As if spending on girls is one achievement like that

Anyway, I do that comfortably when necessary, not like forcing myself.

#ResponsibleStrictAndPrincipled cool
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Hawlahscho(m): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2015
remsonik:
Stop offering ladies lift.
Stop taking them out on dates,your dates could be at a park,zoo or a walk.
Stop giving out financial assistance.

Funny enough thousands of posts have been written on Nairaland bashing ladies yet you won't stop running after them. You keep getting your hands burnt repeatedly.

What you are is what you attract. I doubt if a lady like standd or mizmycoli will ever eat like a glutton on a date or ask you for money all the time. Also if a man like Seun,TV01,matthewbriggs will all hang out with the type of ladies described above.

Wake up!!!!

I'm still searching for where the OP concluded that that it's is all the ladies that are hungry, the fact is that almost 80% is exactly what OP described.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Joy1706(f): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2015
wristbangle:

LMAO. Nah so e dey pain una reach? grin grin
Who likes seeing guys whine like little bitch babies every time on NL? Certainly not me
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Hawlahscho(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2015
400billionman:

You are wise. Girls call me stingy and I ask them, are you my wife or sister? Why should i cater for you?

the problem I have with some ladies is, they are not considerate.

Sincerely speaking, if you tell them "this is the 5k am having in heaven and earth" they'll still go ahead and say E.g"John, please give naw, pllleeeeassss. Look for an alternative for yourself."

It always amaze me, and @such junction, the next thing I do is to keep quiet because my no always be no while my yes doesn't change.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Hawlahscho(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2015
redgem:

I understand but we also get rejected by your gender too
I'd love to know how ma
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by redgem(f): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2015
Hawlahscho:

I'd love to know how ma

I can't date her, she has small ass & boobbs..bla bla bla bla
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Hawlahscho(m): 9:21am On Jul 31, 2015
harry509:
my broda u jst spoke evritin abt my x-girl success, evritn u wrote here here on dis forum, Dis is exactly how she behave. I regret meetn her , I tot mayb she wil b dat kind of wife materia until I relize dat she is a vampire, how can a girl b askn her guy money[size=30pt] [#6500] 4 her body cream alone[/size] Well 2 all d guys n d hus, any girl dat ask 2much frm u know dat d girl want u 2 go 2 ur early grave. Pls!!! Run 4 ur life bcus sum of dis girls, they Rr 2 lazy n they don't wana work.

shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Hawlahscho(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2015
redgem:

I can't date her, she has small ass & boobbs..bla bla bla bla

That's preference naw

what A prefers, B may not like it. cool
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2015
YOU CAN WRITE ABOUT GUYS LETS READ FROM YOU TOO grin grin grin grin grin
shaiba:
And what about the Guys? undecided
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Hawlahscho(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2015
Niklausa:
Wrisbangle/wristwatch and tosyne2much, both of you should keep on deceiving yourselves.

You guys would chat offline and create topics together, then when one of you decides to create a topic on this section, the one creating the topic will alert the other guy.

So immediately one of you creates the topic, the other one will book space and post his Already Prepared comment directly under the original post. Just to get cheap likes.

Mtcheeeeeew....... Absolute Crap!

Bwabwabwabwakekekekehahahahahehe grin

Bro you cracked me up.... hahahaha

But, what's your conclusion now
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2015
sonofananimal1:
YOU JUST KILLED THAT GUY MENTALLY grin grin

SISTER!!! I GIVE YOU MY UNINTERRUPTED RESPECT!!

grin grin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by MizMyColi(f): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2015
tosyne2much:
I think it's about that time I got married

Dr (Mrs.) Mizmycoli, how do we go about the wedding plans ? cheesy

Lmao.
By proxy you mean?
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by MrCork: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin

Adeh39<<<<<<< hungry Ghana gold diggers!! angry
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by MizMyColi(f): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2015
cheesy
remsonik:

Lolz......
I once went on a date with someone who couldn't even afford the cheapest meal on the menu. A plate of rice and fish about 950 I paid for us both.
Atimes I split bills into two with bae and pay atimes I pay too. No big deal
Funny enough threads like this are opened by people who can't even afford to spend 3k on a lady in one sitting/date.
Pls I also want to tap iñto that your anointing of change gringringrin

Lol.
I will mention you once that ship sets sail!

You just gotta marvel at the mentality of some guys.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Hawlahscho(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2015
chidiebere2020:
embarassed
Eeya sad
Na wu con pour hot red oil for your face
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2015
MrCork:

Adeh39<<<<<<< hungry Ghana gold diggers!! angry

Heeeeeehehehecheesy

Ghana gold diggers? undecided

I don't understand..... pls expatiate...... smiley
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by percyoats(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2015
This isn't a list... neither is it hatred. It is the current #trend. The #fact... And feel free to post what you feel is your own list or so... But make sure it is a fact else it would be bashed. Plus... take a break from what ma... not having better things to do? it would surprise you most of us dropping comments and reading this post are actually sitting our ass in the office with the cool breeze of the AC and loads of work... the break needed is actually when we see stuffs like these that are eye openers and true. #NoHardFeelings.

redgem:
These lists and hatred on female folks are becoming alarming and Unbearable...

You guys should please take a break....don't you have better things doing other than bashing and finding faults?
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2015
Joy1706:

Who likes seeing guys whine like little bitch babies every time on NL? Certainly not me

Relax dear. We are here to catch fun. Meanwhile offline people regard me as being too serious. With the economic hardship, one must device a means to catch fun.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2015
remsonik:

Lolz......
I once went on a date with someone who couldn't even afford the cheapest meal on the menu. A plate of rice and fish about 950 I paid for us both.
Funny enough threads like this are opened by people who can't even afford to spend 3k on a lady in one sitting/date.

U don't know me offline, that's the reason u are saying this dear. Meanwhile I am still on my kneels waiting for u to say YES tongue
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Lol.
I will mention you once that ship sets sail!

You just gotta marvel at the mentality of some guys.

grin grin cheesy grin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by MizMyColi(f): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2015
wristbangle:

grin grin cheesy grin

Lol
Good Morning Dear
What's poppin'

Ehen, where is Agarawu23?
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Joy1706(f): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2015
wristbangle:

Relax dear. We are here to catch fun. Meanwhile offline people regard me as being too serious. With the economic hardship, one must device a means to catch fun.
Lol. Ok o
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Mhizkel(f): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol exactly..... Where is Mhizkel? Ayam missing her cheesy
Sweerie pie!cheesy Missed you bunches....sad
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by chybeauty30(f): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2015
Hmmm u are right
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Mhizkel(f): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2015
Midehi:
she's in the moon.grin grin
grin I'm back from the moon o! cheesy
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2015
400billionman:

You are wise. Girls call me stingy and I ask them, are you my wife or sister? Why should i cater for you?

Honestly bro. As if they want all guys to cater for their needs. Abeg save ur money for your confirm wife in future oo.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 10:15am On Jul 31, 2015
remsonik:

Lolz......

Conforming to type. The usual wresting statement orchestrated to coerced guys perception towards their disdain in the cadging-like attitude of women, isn't it?

Whenever guys airs their dislike on the parasitic and the unwanted dependency of women to the menfolk they must either be broke, stingy or both according to your ilks. Until he empties his account to prove he isn't broke nor stingy and consequently retires to his village from his inability to sustain the high cost of living in the city only then would he be taken as nice and gentle man or 'unbroke' even though there's no such term. Then the lady move to the next victim and the cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 10:15am On Jul 31, 2015
Mhizkel:

Sweerie pie!cheesy Missed you bunches....sad

kiss kiss kiss kiss

For where u run go? I don over miss u.

Dear, this thread cause world war 3 yesterday oo
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by bqlekan(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2015
I always believe you cant love what you don't invest in. we are not shying away from our responsibilities we just want to see a little commitment from the ladies too. not just sex, kiss etc. the obvious fact is most ladies fall in the categories listed by wristbangle. Feminism will only work when the ladies stop seeing themselves as the inferior sex.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.