Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies (50737 Views)

Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Mhizkel(f): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2015
wristbangle:

kiss kiss kiss kiss
For where u run go? I don over miss u.
Dear, this thread cause world war 3 yesterday oo
I was in the moon. cheesy
shocked World war 3? Hope nobody died?
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lol
Good Morning Dear
What's poppin'

Ehen, where is Agarawu23?

I don't know what's happening with that Tunisia boy but I will get him wherever he is hiding. I just pray ISIS has not snatched him angry sad
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2015
Mhizkel:

I was in the moon. cheesy

shocked World war 3?
Hope nobody died?

Lol none oo but some many ladies were injured yesterday.

Ronald4lif, truckpusher, tosyne2much, et.al gun down some babes oo
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 10:26am On Jul 31, 2015
bqlekan:
I always believe you cant love what you don't invest in. we are not shying away from our responsibilities we just want to see a little commitment from the ladies too. not just sex, kiss etc. the obvious fact is most ladies fall in the categories listed by wristbangle. Feminism will only work when the ladies stop seeing themselves as the inferior sex.

My brother, U have spoken well.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 10:26am On Jul 31, 2015
Joy1706:

Lol. Ok o

So how are u this morning? cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2015
Mhizkel:

Sweerie pie!cheesy Missed you bunches....sad

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Truckpusher(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2015
wristbangle:

I can't remember making any comment on this thread ,so why the mention? tongue

They want us to pay for everything yet they want equal rights - Bunch of clowns .

I'm buying and paying you and you've got no voice.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 31, 2015
Midehi:
one thing you guys should know is that the rich men are the ones spoiling the ladies with money, they spend unnecessarily on them us.
Don't exclude urself, i knew some rich guyz must have spent carelessly on you. No deny abeg.
cry

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2015
LadyBoss1:
How much is it self that these girls are taking
Recharge card they cause this kind tin
You may not understand the situation of most girls, all finger are not equal. Some don't have at all to manage while some are greedy.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
I can't remember making any comment on this thread ,so why the mention? tongue

They want us to pay for everything yet they want equal rights - Bunch of clowns .

I'm buying and paying you and you've got no voice.

U are right brother. But I saw your comment yesterday on a a stvpid thread dropped by a lady speaking about us bashing ladies and I can't help the way I was laughing as you murdered that bae.

@ the bolded, grin grin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 31, 2015
percyoats:
This isn't a list... neither is it hatred. It is the current #trend. The #fact... And feel free to post what you feel is your own list or so... But make sure it is a fact else it would be bashed. Plus... take a break from what ma... not having better things to do? it would surprise you most of us dropping comments and reading this post are actually sitting our ass in the office with the cool breeze of the AC and loads of work... the break needed is actually when we see stuffs like these that are eye openers and true. #NoHardFeelings .

HE BE LIKE SAY WE THE SAME PLACE OHH. I DEY SUSPECT YOU NOW
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2015
remsonik:

Lolz......
I once went on a date with someone who couldn't even afford the cheapest meal on the menu. A plate of rice and fish about 950 I paid for us both.
Atimes I split bills into two with bae and pay atimes I pay too. No big deal
Funny enough threads like this are opened by people who can't even afford to spend 3k on a lady in one sitting/date .
Pls I also want to tap iñto that your anointing of change gringringrin
TIME WILL TELL VERY SOON.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2015
chisco82:

Don't exclude urself, i knew some rich guyz must have spent carelessly on you. No deny abeg.
cry
and you are among them
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by MrCork: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2015
adeh39:

Heeeeeehehehecheesy

Ghana gold diggers? undecided

I don't understand..... pls expatiate...... smiley

...ok then sinse u ask...did I mention I drive £28,000(cash) Range rover spot!!! wink
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Mhizkel(f): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2015
wristbangle:

Awwww... That hurts.sad Hope the injured are responding to treatment? grin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by percyoats(m): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hahaha!!! No suspect me o... Make em no come burst me... wink
sonofananimal1:

HE BE LIKE SAY WE THE SAME PLACE OHH. I DEY SUSPECT YOU NOW
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by remsonik(f): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

Conforming to type. The usual wresting statement orchestrated to coerced guys perception towards their disdain in the cadging-like attitude of women, isn't it?

Whenever guys airs their dislike on the parasitic and the unwanted dependency of women to the menfolk they must either be broke, stingy or both according to your ilks. Until he empties his account to prove he isn't broke nor stingy and consequently retires to his village from his inability to sustain the high cost of living in the city only then would he be taken as nice and gentle man or 'unbroke' even though there's no such term. Then the lady move to the next victim and the cycle continues.
Pls read my previous post. You don't need to conform to type. A woman who will find you amazing will.
Stop spending on ladies!! The more you spend the more she requests then you continue to spend to impress. You call her a leech you move to the next lady cycle continues and it goes on and on.
You are not her father, most guys do this in anticipation of a romantic/sexual relationship. Please don't save after spending, save before spending. Many will call you mean but the few good ones will stick around.
Okbye!

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrCork:

...ok then sinse u ask...did I mention I drive £28,000(cash) Range rover spot!!! wink

And so fvcking what? undecided

Funny dudecheesy
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by agarawu23(m): 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lol
Good Morning Dear
What's poppin'

Ehen, where is Agara wu23?
I am not dead cheesy

I travelled, but I am fully back today smiley

u noticed my absent abi? God will not forget you too cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by agarawu23(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
wristbangle:

I don't know what's happening with that Tunisia boy but I will get him wherever he is hiding. I just pray ISIS has not snatched him angry sad
lol I dey gidigba grin

nobody can chase me away from Nl grin

Isis too small o.
how are you doing ? I don miss Nl o
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Omotayor123(f): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
agarawu23:
I am not dead cheesy

I travelled, but I am fully back today smiley

u noticed my absent abi? God will not forget you too cool
Welcome back ooo. I don ask of you dye. Hope you come back with Aminat508
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by agarawu23(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Omotayor123:

Welcome back ooo. I don ask of you dye. Hope you come back with Amina t508
my padi , I saw your mention too
Edumare go bless you. cool
I don't know Aminat508 movement o
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Omotayor123(f): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
agarawu23:
my padi , I saw your mention too Edumare go bless you. cool I don't know Aminat508 movement o
Chai... Make she return first.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
agarawu23:
lol I dey gidigba grin

nobody can chase me away from Nl grin

Isis too small o.
how are you doing ? I don miss Nl o

Dancing*** Longest time my brother.

Where are u being?

Mizmycoli, he is here oo
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mhizkel:

Awwww... That hurts.sad
Hope the injured are responding to treatment? grin

Hahahaha they are but some are still in critical condition. cheesy grin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by MizMyColi(f): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
smileysmiley
wristbangle:

Dancing*** Longest time my brother.

Where are u being?

Mizmycoli, he is here oo
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Mhizkel(f): 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
wristbangle:

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Mhizkel(f): 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
wristbangle:

Ouchhhh...I wish them quick recovery o! cheesy
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by VaselineJelly: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mhizdeedy, call me embarassed

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
chisco82:

You may not understand the situation of most girls, all finger are not equal. Some don't have at all to manage while some are greedy.
Dont worry i understand completely wink
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by preetyb(f): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
That's because some of you guys like thinking we ladies are fool, once u ask a girl out and she accepts the first thing that comes to ur mind is sex but if a lady ask a guy for money on their first date guys like the op will come out here and start calling ladies all sort of names.
Ladies are not doing guys favour by giving them sex but guys are doing ladies favour by given them money because they are not their parents but when it comes to sex you guys automatically become their husbands abi?
God is watching all of you o.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by bqlekan(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
preetyb:
That's because some of you guys like thinking we ladies are fool, once u ask a girl out and she accepts the first thing that comes to ur mind is sex but if a lady ask a guy for money on their first date guys like the op will come out here and start calling ladies all sort of names.
Ladies are not doing guys favour by giving them sex but guys are doing ladies favour by given them money because they are not their parents but when it comes to sex you guys automatically become their husbands abi?
God is watching all of you o.
lemme summarize this long epistle... MONEY FOR HAND, BACK FOR GROUND now its not HUNGRY again, its HOOKERS. SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) / The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.