Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday (47546 Views)

"To Your Tents Oh Nigerians!" ~ Book Of APC 1:1-12 / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by NDPVF(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sanchez01 or whatever is ur name,answer me now.Who are u,and what made u think u are more ss than the rest of us,that Would Warrant u assume the position of our spokesman?

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Demdem(m): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]demdem,arse hole,this is democratic government,incase ur empty brain has forgotten.

Fool, are u also running mad? U sound lost. Focus on ur nemesis and count me out.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by NDPVF(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

Fool, are u also running mad? U sound lost. Focus on ur nemesis and count me out.
[/s]ediotic coward that hides under several monickers to talk trash.be man enough,and own up ur identity.arse hole.who are my enemy?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by MrP7: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
KinkyAngela:
why must you always drag the SS into your show of shame? The article is meant for the SE and not the SS.

Few days ago, Tompolo sent an appreciation letter to PMB, thanking him for appointing Brigadier Boroh, an Ijaw man as the new DG of the Amnesty Programme. The new Chief of Naval Staff is also from the SS.

So far, the SS arent complaining. You perpetual wailers are the one crying

But the South East voted in mass for Goodluck Jonathan who is from South South, just in case you forgot

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Demdem(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]ediotic coward that hides under several monickers to talk trash.be man enough,and own up ur identity.arse hole.who are my enemy?.

Fool, prove that that moniker is mine and I will be convinced that u aren't a bastard.

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by IYANGBALI: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]demdem,arse hole,this is democratic government,incase ur empty brain has forgotten.
you are in for a very long big dissappoinment. Watch my lips,nothing for you guys in this govt

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by NDPVF(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

Fool, prove that that moniker is mine and I will be convinced that u aren't a bastard.
[/s]i av' got nothing to prove to u.i just want u to know that u are an ediotic coward yoloba boY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by NDPVF(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
[s]
IYANGBALI:
you are in for a very long big dissappoinment. Watch my lips,nothing for you guys in this govt
[/s]arse hole,u go die on top SS/SE matter.coward.

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by omenka(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
uncleinans:

I just saw the guys profile pics. He looks like my lectura way back in school. If he's truly the son of my lecturer who's name is Omenka, former commissioner under Suswam then I think something is wrong somewhere because Omenka my lecturas those days in bsu doesn't sound like this. Omenka was one of the best lectura way back in bsu. He is Igede.
Inalegwu how are you?? smiley

Tell me, what part of what I wrote do you find objectionable??

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by uncleinans(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

He is a blind bat. The easiest way to scare him and make him pee in his pants is to say, 'Omenka, Fulani herdsmen are coming! '

I just saw the guys profile pics. He looks like my lectura way back in school. If he's truly the son of my lecturer who's name is Omenka, former commissioner under Suswam then I think something is wrong somewhere because Omenka my lectura those days in bsu doesn't sound like this so I wonder how the son became like this. Omenka was one of my best lectura way back in bsu. He is Igede then I think, their part are not really among those part been attacked by Fulani. Just that they are minority and always been marginalized. So I think he is used to been marginalized without complaining.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by NDPVF(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
[s]
IYANGBALI:
[/s]ask people here,i dont hide my identity.am proud of things i do.the oil will soon stop.b@st@rds.

4 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Demdem(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]i av' got nothing to prove to u.i just want u to know that u are an ediotic coward yoloba boY.

And u Av proven ursef to be a bastard for alleging but simply can't prove

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Mayor21(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Sharap! you're from abakaliki
Ur opinion

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by MrP7: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
To be honest does the South East care about Political appointments, I don't think so
Compare the development of the entire States of the South East to other states , pretty good development without federal prescence
Lest we forget the South East voted for Goodluck who was not an from South East, South west voted for APC because the VP was from south west also the northern states voted for Buhari because he's a northern, so who is the least tribalistic
Buhari in US just showed he's not the Messaiah , when you become president you become president of Nigeria not President of APC.
Instead of moving democracy forward Buhari is moving it backward.
I think some presidents to be of Nigeria should live in US and Europe for a few years and see how unbiased politics is played.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Cjrane2: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
[size=20pt]If Buhari ever begs in his unprovoked fight with Igbos
SHAME ON HIM!

Igbos should begin consultations and plan how to make sure Buhari does not stay in Aso rock beyond 2019.
I wonder why the dulllard cannot move beyond elections result.
BTW, which Daura person has been penalized for not voting an Igbo presidential candidate? [/size]

4 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by balladin: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by NDPVF(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
[s]
Demdem:

And u Av proven ursef to be a bastard for alleging but simply can't prove
[/s]b@st@rd,u are a coward.be a man next time.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by olenyi: 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
sentaljohn:
common! let's give this man a chance na.......there are laws and constitution guiding all the processes.. PMB knows what he's doing.. there r still lotta appointments...its just that the majority of the people he trust at this moment are the people around him( his immediate environment which are the APC loyalist ). and as it stands now, 90 percent of northerners support APC...the appointments will still reach every section of the country. he'll give people from other regions responsibilities once he know they are loyal and I believe he tried choosing majority from these regions as his proposed ministers which were later screened out. hundreds of appointments r still yet to be made.. I think he's just taking his time to get people who won't betray him and deliver well also.......we are one!!

Are you really the one writing this or auto reply?

When is it going to be the right time to appoint these people? When more important and key positions have been taken? What stops him from appointing them and if they mess up, sack them.

These early days are the days of setting precedence, testing the waters. When he sees he can appoint from only some sections of the country and get away with it, he becomes emboldened to go ahead with the loop sided appointments and no one will die.

When obasanjo won in '98/99, yorubas didn't vote him that much. Even jonathan didn't get much from north. But did either of them exclude yorubas/north? No.

So dear compatriot, Re-appraise your stand and view point and come again.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Demdem(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]b@st@rd,u are a coward.be a man next time.

Pending when u substantiate ur shameless lie against me, u remain a Bastard.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by uncleinans(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:
Inalegwu how are you?? smiley

Tell me, what part of what I wrote do you find objectionable??

Am fine brother. You know prior to election, so many accusations came up accusing bubu of been a tribal bigot an so far his words and actions has proven that hr really is. You are here on this forum, you know there's no unity in Nigeria, his statement bout 97% this and 5% that wasn't cool to be honest with you.
The constitution stipulate that federal appointment should be based on federal character. Personnaly I wasn't complaining bout the whole thing until the service chiefs appointment came up and it was all bout north. If gej would ve done the same, you know na, it would ve been a different thing entirely. 5 service chiefs plus NSA should ve gone to the six geo political zone.

Remember, gej NSA, ADC chief of defence and minister for defence all came from the north that dint vote for him, they north that gave bubu 12 million vote 2011.
He is the president of all Nigerians so for the sake of good governance, democracy and above all, justice and equal right for all bring all part along even though some dint vote for him. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by kossyablaze(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
KinkyAngela:
The unfortunate woman that bore you and the miserable man that sired you are both dumb ass'
dis idiot...can you keep mute a second?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by NDPVF(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Demdem:

outta ediot.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Demdem(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
NDPVF:
outta ediot.

Demdem:

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
balladin:

Shame on you Buhari. Liee nsi.

Nsi nkakwu for that matter.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by sweetgala(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cjrane2:
[size=20pt]If Buhari ever begs in his unprovoked fight with Igbos
SHAME ON HIM!

Igbos should begin consultations and plan how to make sure Buhari does not stay in Aso rock beyond 2019.
I wonder why the dulllard cannot move beyond elections result.
BTW, which Daura person has been penalized for not voting an Igbo presidential candidate? [/size]

I'm sorry to say the Igbo don't have the joker card on that. Their constant contest with the SW and middle belt would not give them any allies either
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by cheruv: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fleshly:
As a Deltan, I'm so happy with the way buhari is treating the ibos'. I for one know that the greatest problem the Ibos' have is ourselves, we are our problem, after the civil war the Ibos' abandoned their brotherhood in quest for national integration, this case of national integration has made the Ibos' scapegoat in Nigerias' political arena. For Nigeria to merge as a united country they needed to keep the Ibos' down and out, and to achieve this a sword of discord was sown in the ibo land.

Thankfully, with buharis latest 'national revenge or marginalisation' this sword of discord is gradually being up-rooted from amongst the Ibos' and for the first time since 1970 the Ibos' are beginning to remember that they have a common heritage, and are asking questions on how to achieve our OWN stated objectives and shunning the so called national integration.

I know this as a fact because my dad who until now has been a great admirer of buhari - is beginning to regret ever voting or even having an ounce of admiration for him. Certainly once beaten twice shy, with the way buhari is going about his administration he may be the fulfillment of the doom-sayers prediction (the division or partitioning of Nigeria).

And my greatest prayer, desire and wish will be to see a divided Nigeria in my life-time.
Buhari please don't stop we need more of your nepotic and tribalistic leanings!
Nwanne!
Repeat this hard truth again and again!
Moreover I believe the first step for this unity is for the SE governors to unanimously cede the 6th state to Anioma.. Kos Igboland can't exist without the two banks of the river Niger.
Nwa Anioma, biko kwuharia eziokwu a ozo ka ndi nti ike nu ya grin

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Utchman1: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nonsense
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by abiambo(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
sentaljohn:
common!!
we don't have a choice on d time giving issue.. PMB will b president till 2019 God willing... what borders me is fact that he a president of d whole country will come 2 a public space and say he won't rule with equality... not that we didn't knw before he said it... but fact remains that he has said it and w/o any form of remorse... its a shame, a big shame to our dear democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by safarigirl(f): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sanchez01:

Enough of this bull crap, abeg! I'm from the SS and I can categorically state that Igbo tribes in the SS has been and is still denying that they're not one and the same as Igbos in the SE.

Problem with you guys is that you cannot fight your battles yourself and your unholy alliance with the SS is largely because of its oil. I reiterate for the umpteenth time, THE SS is NOT THE SAME AS THE SE! We're not the same and we'll never be. The bitterness of the Igbos recently is because of the huge miscalculation at the recent elections. If the Igbos want Biafra let them push for it without attaching themselves to the SS.

Just like Etcetera wrote sometimes ago, the Igbo leadership is confused and lost. One minute you want Biafra, the next minute you decry being ignored. One instance you say Nigeria is a zoo, the next you travel all over the zoo, refusing to return to your Utopia to develop it.

Please stop playing victim. You marginalized yourselves. The Arewa Forum, as big and as powerful as it is never threw its weight behind Buhari prior to the elections, at least they did not announce it publicly even if they supported him.

Just yesterday, a stray bullet killed an innocent trader and some annoying folks came here wailing that Buhari is planning on killing Igbos on their turf, to the extent that the coward albino broadcasted that Igbos react.

Question is, how many people has policemen 'mistakenly' killed in the South West since Jan? Enough of this Barcelona injury-feigning act of cowardice.

SS know themselves, biko.
lol.....so na you dey talk like this?

Just speak for yourself. I don't like engaging in such discussions cuz of my multi-ethnicity, but I had to quote you cuz I certainly have never thought you would engage in such foolish talk.

Just so you know, it doesn't matter what the SS see themselves as, SS is not, has never and will never be an ethnic group. They don't even see thesmselves as one, so they certainly can never see themselves being one with the Igbos. I know how much Urhobos dislike Anioma, so there is no unity there.

Surely the agitation for an Anioma State to be cut out from SS and joined as a SE state must be for a reason......

Lemme just stop by telling you that what SS see themselves as is irrelevant, but when you leave the East(cuz i'm sure you know SS is in the East).....everyone else will call you Igbo. Then you have to start making repeated corrections until you finally get tired and collect the tag like that grin

Just hold that info, and I beg you, don't quote me cuz I won't reply

6 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
gists:
OK let me play the devil's advocate grin grin
For those claiming that GEJ appointed northerner even though they didn't vote for him. Can you please tell us how many (if any) of the northern states GEJ didn't get the required 25% of the votes in 2011 and which of the Eastern states PMB got more than 15% in both 2011 and 2015 elections.
REALITY BEACON. Recent history show that south east has REJECTED PMB over and over again, yet you want to partake in his government. Your love for PDP and have for APC is because of GEJ who happens to be from SS. Now the chief of Naval Staff from SS why are you not happy afterall you claim they are your fellow Biafrans.

You continue to show hatred towards a man yet you are angry that he didn't invite you to his house for dinner - Pls get your wants prioritized.

Having said that, PMB should also know that he is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. And until Biafra is granted, SE is also part of his constituency. As such appointment and national development should spread across the country evenly.

Why are you contradicting yourself?

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by cheruv: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:

What is this number? Any FACTS And FIGURES not random unsubstantiated assertions
Here's the facts ye seek
Akwa ibom= 1/31
Bayelsa= 0/8
Cross river= 1/18
Delta= 9/25
Edo=1/18
Rivers=12/23

Grand total=24/123 or 19.5%
This means Igbos occupy 24 out of 123 LGs in the SS.this areas would be incorporated into the SE to make the SS Igborein.
As an ofei you should've objections to the above submissions, isn't it? undecided
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Sanchez01: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
safarigirl:
lol.....so na you dey talk like this?

Just speak for yourself. I don't like engaging in such discussions cuz of my multi-ethnicity, but I had to quote you cuz I certainly have never thought you would engage in such foolish talk.

Just so you know, it doesn't matter what the SS see themselves as, SS is not, has never and will never be an ethnic group. They don't even see thesmselves as one, so they certainly can never see themselves being one with the Igbos. I know how much Urhobos dislike Anioma, so there is no unity there.

Surely the agitation for an Anioma State to be cut out from SS and joined as a SE state must be for a reason......

Lemme just stop by telling you that what SS see themselves as is irrelevant, but when you leave the East(cuz i'm sure you know SS is in the East).....everyone else will call you Igbo. Then you have to start making repeated corrections until you finally get tired and collect the tag like that grin

Just hold that info, and I beg you, don't quote me cuz I won't reply
Lolz, I'm sorry Dear if at all contributing in discussions as this makes you uncomfortable. A typical me would never do so in eon years. Regardless, I have and I'm sorry if you seem disappointed.

Nonetheless, since you failed to see the connotation in my post, let me make pop it open.

"Biafra is an ideology designed for the Igbos by some Igbos. And I see no reason why the ideology should be tilted to accommodate or serve a personal cause."

Whether the SS is in the east or not is not the problem. I'd rather prefer that the SE forever stays with Nigeria but if they get tired and has opted to leave, then so be it. Let them do so and not threaten the peace of others. Whether Anioma is hated by the Urhobos is not the issue, at least I know some Yorubas who avoid other Yorubas, largely because of some wicked stereotype.

Biafra is an Igbo ideology, a good one, let the present brains behind it do so without threatening others.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP / Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures / Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.