Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday (47567 Views)

"To Your Tents Oh Nigerians!" ~ Book Of APC 1:1-12 / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by ernieboy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
quid:
But PMB needs 100% of the crude oil in the SS, even though 5% of the SS voted for him.
Crooks . .
There has been 2 appointments from the ss. The ss is not in the same class with se.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by ernieboy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
dunkem21:

I looked at your profile pic and have no option but to call you a dumb ass.
Mumu.
Why not address the facts in his statement rather than attacking his person.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by olalat(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
There u are again, alway victim of ur actions. Do u think any rational person who read d rubbish u jst wrote will consider u or anything dt has to do wt u 4 anythg gud. If u pple stop at nt voting 4 buhari it cld hv better, u make him ur enemy. U malign him, insult hm, call him all sort of names, come bk to write jargons. Igbo leaders need to sit down to talk senses into one anoda senses. They should stop forming victim of their actions.
White007:
That is what happened when you go back to our painful past to pick a crass illiterate who constantly forgets the name of his political party, forgets the name of his vice and who really has no business of governing in the first place to head a nation of 170million. This is exactly what you get - cluelessness.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by olalat(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Thanks to obasanjo that mks it posible for a gutter born nd breed lk u hv access to phone. Can u call pops d names u jst typed above? Slut imp.
melzabull:
The die is cast. I don't blame the senile old fool. If the north didn't find a willing ally albeit slaves in the south wastern part of nigeria, they wouldn't exhibit this sort of brazen st√pidity

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by dvee2: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Healthnow:
It is ok. BIAFRA, the land of the RISING SUN is our only Hope. And it shall come to pass that one day, we shall be free.
Keep crying

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by jossyj: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
abuayman:

Tell them. Yeeeeegbos kawai cry cry

BIAFRA IS THE ANSWER
AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT
SO YOU BETTER DIE BEFORE THE IBOS ACTUALIZE IT
BECAUSE YOU CRY SO MUCH FOR BIAFRA'S FREEDOM YOU OIL THIEVES
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by MrEverest(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:
Exactly what I keep asking- why always drag the SE into their bullshiit?? The SE is the SE and the SS is SS, and last time I checked, NO ONE from the SS but that fatso called Asari, has paid these useless rants any attention. Their very own son was the one who even lost that election yet the igbos are wailing the most.

Smh.
You people don't know anything yet pretend as if you are informed. S-S and S-E are nothing but artificial creation! The whole of Delta north senatorial district is peopled by Igbos, ditto Rivers state, so when uninformed people like you try to divorce S-E from S-S or claim that Igbos are attaching themselves with S-S because of oil I laugh because its plain exhibition of ignorance. When it suits you, you condemn Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Alison Madueke and others as Igbo women but you forget they are from S-S tongue Buhari can continue in his fuulishness but a day of reckoning is coming, I don't blame him because he is like a radicalized suicide bomber who is on a self-destruct mode by default but I pity Nigeria, in-as-much-as I would have liked Nigeria to remain one for the sake of Africa and the blackman, I have come to realize that there is no basis for us remaining as one entity, the hate, suspicion and distrust is so much that we can never pull in the same direction, it has been there right from pre colonial, colonial and post colonial Nigeria. At a point some us thought that Nigeria could make it but no matter how much you try to be optimistic, the reality always jolts us. Nigeria is truly going the way of Soviet union, Sudan and Czeckslovakia no thanks to Buhari and those primitive minded people in APC. We are watching

6 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by jossyj: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
olalat:
There u are again, alway victim of ur actions. Do u think any rational person who read d rubbish u jst wrote will consider u or anything dt has to do wt u 4 anythg gud. If u pple stop at nt voting 4 buhari it cld hv better, u make him ur enemy. U malign him, insult hm, call him all sort of names, come bk to write jargons. Igbo leaders need to sit down to talk senses into one anoda senses. They should stop forming victim of their actions.

Real igbos are not interested in this fraud called Nigeria anymore
they want freedom
they want biafra

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by cheruv: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sanchez01:

Ekpa wvo rvue! Omotete iruvwhe! Look for an Urhobo on the forum to help you transliterate that then take a break from the internet for the remainder of today.
Thank God you've said your tribe!
You and all sobos should await the filling of your cups..kos the transgressions you committed against Anioma hasn't been forgotten. Ask your NL brothers tsdarkside and chm111..
Lastly never you in your life speak for SS Igbos again! angry

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by kaybyte: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/to-your-tents-o-south-east-/216198/?utm_medium=twitter
you for just write a complete book of a thousand pages simply becaus you want to make a point. Nonesense
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by cheruv: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
safarigirl:
lol.....so na you dey talk like this?

Just speak for yourself. I don't like engaging in such discussions cuz of my multi-ethnicity, but I had to quote you cuz I certainly have never thought you would engage in such foolish talk.

Just so you know, it doesn't matter what the SS see themselves as, SS is not, has never and will never be an ethnic group. They don't even see thesmselves as one, so they certainly can never see themselves being one with the Igbos. I know how much Urhobos dislike Anioma, so there is no unity there.

Surely the agitation for an Anioma State to be cut out from SS and joined as a SE state must be for a reason......

Lemme just stop by telling you that what SS see themselves as is irrelevant, but when you leave the East(cuz i'm sure you know SS is in the East).....everyone else will call you Igbo. Then you have to start making repeated corrections until you finally get tired and collect the tag like that grin

Just hold that info, and I beg you, don't quote me cuz I won't reply
Nwii nwii nwii grin
Don't mind him..urhobos detest Anioma so much,yet they come to tell us how much SS Igbos don't wanna be part of Biafra.. As if we're stup1d! angry
That's why I advocate for splitting of the SS...so that the Igbos there'd be separated from nonigbos and joined to the SE.when this happens, I'd now see the basis on which deluded SS tribes would claim that Igbos want their oil

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
kaybyte:
you for just write a complete book of a thousand pages simply becaus you want to make a point. Nonesense

Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by SirDorianGray(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
dunkem21:

I looked at your profile pic and have no option but to call you a dumb ass.
Mumu.
No need to insult the lady, make your point...

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
sentaljohn:
common! let's give this man a chance na.......there are laws and constitution guiding all the processes.. PMB knows what he's doing.. there r still lotta appointments...its just that the majority of the people he trust at this moment are the people around him( his immediate environment which are the APC loyalist ). and as it stands now, 90 percent of northerners support APC...the appointments will still reach every section of the country. he'll give people from other regions responsibilities once he know they are loyal and I believe he tried choosing majority from these regions as his proposed ministers which were later screened out. hundreds of appointments r still yet to be made.. I think he's just taking his time to get people who won't betray him and deliver well also.......we are one!!
KEEP QUIET IF U HAVE NOTIN TO SAY. I WIL USE MY PVC 4 DAT DULLARD COME 2019

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
nnachukz:
I like history, it mostly repeats itself. Certain portion of the north didn't vote for Jonathan in 2011 and went to the street in protest when he won but he appointed their men into key positions. Now APC is displaying another type of politics to the happiness of their praise singers without considering the future effect of their actions.
ON POINT.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=omenka post=36482919]Same old shiiit, just a different day.

He doesn't appoint they go - ahhh, he's tribalistic.

He does appoint, the go - ahhh, he thinks he can placate the SE with his useless appointments.

There is just one factor here which remains a sticking point in these guys' minds- a Northerner being the President- simple. Absolutely nothing they wouldn't grumble about. Even before a single appointment was made they had already started wailing.

And to those ethnic bigots that keep mentioning my moniker in useless threads trying to squeeze comments out of me with their "he's an ab¤ki hiding under an igbo moniker", let me do this once and for all with the hope it cures your malaria.

Omenka is my name. I'm am not and have never pretended to be igbo. If igbos happen to share some names in common with my tribe, that is their fvcking business not mine. WAIT TIL 2019. I BELIV DATS WEN U REPLY MY QUOTE WIT TEARS. DAT DD WIL BE FRUSRATED OUT. U WANNA BET? GO AHEAD N SEE
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by ernieboy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cjrane2:
[size=20pt]If Buhari ever begs in his unprovoked fight with Igbos
SHAME ON HIM!

Igbos should begin consultations and plan how to make sure Buhari does not stay in Aso rock beyond 2019.
I wonder why the dulllard cannot move beyond elections result.
BTW, which Daura person has been penalized for not voting an Igbo presidential candidate? [/size]
The last election just proved that u don't need the se to become president of nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by lasthoperesort: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
At first, your cries made nigerians feel irritated, but not anymore. You spite the north claiming their region is less developed even after producing more presidents and holding more positions. You indicate that as a reason why you do not need political appointments. But when you see that the government of Nigeria has made good your word, you turn around and cry like babies. You guys are like a little boy who can take a piss without splashing some on himself.
so you feel we don't need any appointment cos of what you just said? We are still Nigerians and we need appointments to ensure that things go well in our region. I wonder how you guys reason sometimes, you talk like this cos obviously your region ain't marginalised. What about the other Igbos that voted for that fool? Should they also suffer cos the rest didn't vote for him? He is preaching change, let him practice what he preaches. Leave sentiments and talk well
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by omenka(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
uncleinans:

Am fine brother. You know prior to election, so many accusations came up accusing bubu of been a tribal bigot an so far his words and actions has proven that hr really is. You are here on this forum, you know there's no unity in Nigeria, his statement bout 97% this and 5% that wasn't cool to be honest with you.
The constitution stipulate that federal appointment should be based on federal character. Personnaly I wasn't complaining bout the whole thing until the service chiefs appointment came up and it was all bout north. If gej would ve done the same, you know na, it would ve been a different thing entirely. 5 service chiefs plus NSA should ve gone to the six geo political zone.

Remember, gej NSA, ADC chief of defence and minister for defence all came from the north that dint vote for him, they north that gave bubu 12 million vote 2011.
He is the president of all Nigerians so for the sake of good governance, democracy and above all, justice and equal right for all bring all part along even though some dint vote for him. Thank you.
Bro, leave all those stories, have a look here: www.nairaland.com/2377444/nigerians-breaking-free-ethno-religious-captivity

Jonathan is no saint as these guys want people to believe. And as regards their allegations and yours, why can't we wait until he announces his entire cabinet and make other auxiliary appointments before you guys scream blue murder?

When Jonathan came out to say "igbos are the backbone of my admin" how many of these guys did you see criticise him??

They are simply pained jonathan lost the election, that's all. There is nothing Buhari could do to appease them besides outright resignation. Don't be sold to their antics.

3 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by jelal007(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
Shouldn't our focus as a people be 'Good governance'? Why this fuss about regionalism/ethnicity constantly being peddled by igbos? Its not only disgusting but unfortunate. He (PMB) has only made less than 20 appointments (statutory), there are hundreds of positions to be filled and people (igbos especially) are crying foul? Forgetting u couldn't hide ur perpetual hate for this man during the elections? That aside,of what use is it when ur tribal man is appointed and yet fails to deliver? Am an ebira guy (PMB hasn't appointed my tribe) should I cry foul too? Bottom line is: Good governance should be our target. Shove this ethnic trash aside.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by lasthoperesort: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
vanunu:

So Buhari is the owner of Nigeria. Your reason is why the white man call black men monkeys.
Abeg help me tell the ode oshi.
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by rummmy: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
And how many % crude oil from the baren north and South West@least south east contribute some % abi PMB misunastud cow as crude oil?
ernieboy:

There has been 2 appointments from the ss. The ss is not in the same class with se.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by IYANGBALI: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]ask people here,i dont hide my identity.am proud of things i do.the oil will soon stop.b@st@rds.
kai see painment,hahahahahahahahahahahaha iyangbali 5-0 NDPVF tongue grin

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by IYANGBALI: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]arse hole,u go die on top SS/SE matter.coward.
hahahahahahaahahah he pain am well well,God I thank you tongue

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by IYANGBALI: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
uncleinans:
The constitution stipulate that federal appointment should be based on federal character..
the constitution you mentioned was talking about ministerial appointments and not all these ones you guys are cying about. Come to think of it why should PMB look at you guys now?did you care about him when he needed you guys most?no you didn't. Whatever bullshit he gives you guys now manage it and wait till 2019 when you must have learnt your lessons in a hard way grin
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by frankyychiji(f): 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
sukkot:
somebody get this biafran nigga a tissue. emotional wailing ass niggaz
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by obichiekweibe59: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
As far as South East is concerned,the prediction of America about nigeria in 2015 may still come to pass.
Buhari in his ever tribalistic tendency will surely accelerate that prediction.2015 is not yet over.Anything can still happen b4 dec 31.
In the south east the awareness is high,only governor okorocha is still believing in nigeria.Very soon his tenure will be over and he will wake up.

I am sure that quite unlike 1966,dis time around when the uprising begins,Russia will be too glad to invest in the south east battle just to spite America.We are watching patiently till september.
Where is the equivalent 5% of appointments so far made.For 5%votes we get 0% appointments.
Am sure when God intervens no one can say otherwise.Not even the President and his brothers he appointed arond himself can save nigeria,from "TO YOUR TENTS OR BIAFRA".

Ride on Buhari, U are doing great.
YOU BELONG TO THE NORTH ALONE.

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by babajero(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:
Same old shiiit, just a different day.

He doesn't appoint they go - ahhh, he's tribalistic.

He does appoint, the go - ahhh, he thinks he can placate the SE with his useless appointments.

There is just one factor here which remains a sticking point in these guys' minds- a Northerner being the President- simple. Absolutely nothing they wouldn't grumble about. Even before a single appointment was made they had already started wailing.

And to those ethnic bigots that keep mentioning my moniker in useless threads trying to squeeze comments out of me with their "he's an ab¤ki hiding under an igbo moniker", let me do this once and for all with the hope it cures your malaria.

Omenka is my name. I'm am not and have never pretended to be igbo. If igbos happen to share some names in common with my tribe, that is their fvcking business not mine. My dad's from the Middle belt, my mom South South, my step grand dad South East, meaning I have numerous uncles, aunts and cousins from the SE. I don't even as much as have a friend who's Hausa, Fulani or a Muslim.

Had to say this because all those tantrums of yours are becoming really irritating.

If you think I'm going to support a politician simply for reason of their ethnic background, you got another thing coming. And if you think your blackmails can stop me from supporting President Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR), then you are more foolish than I imagined.

I am not going to respond to idiotic quotes, responses or mentions from anyone.

Good morning.
. You are really worthless. Because what you wrote shows that you are a liar and a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:
Bro, leave all those stories, have a look here: www.nairaland.com/2377444/nigerians-breaking-free-ethno-religious-captivity

Jonathan is no saint as these guys want people to believe. And as regards their allegations and yours, why can't we wait until he announces his entire cabinet and make other auxiliary appointments before you guys scream blue murder?

When Jonathan came out to say "igbos are the backbone of my admin" how many of these guys did you see criticise him??

They are simply pained jonathan lost the election, that's all. There is nothing Buhari could do to appease them besides outright resignation. Don't be sold to their antics.
OK Mr detribalised Middle belt man.
Was Jonathan an Igbo man?
He didn't appoint other tribes into govt, then y aren't the Ijaws paying for it, y shift blame to the igbos?
How many states did Apc win in d SS, but why single out only SE states?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos / Trouble In Tinubu's Household -the Guardian / Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.