Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me (44769 Views)

My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by kossyablaze(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2015
K

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by reaky(m): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2015
Abeg what's wrong with you Op
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by McEwen(m): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

There is a lady I got her number through 'truecaller number search' about a year ago. Incidentally, we happened to be from the same state. Based on my conversation with her I can deduced that she is religious and intelligent. She is a University student. She even happened to know one of my sisters in her class.

I made an attempt to see her when I visit home last year. She refused to see me, instead called me to thank God for journey mercy back to my state of residence. From there, I stopped calling her because me I want a serious relationship but she seems not serious. So I called off the r/ship. After about 6 months she sent me greetings on whatsapp which I accepted, and restarted the talking and the chatting.
This week she came to one neighbouring state for a wedding, and I offered to visit her which she accepted. I travelled to the state ysterday to see her. on reaching there, I called her around 5:30pm she gave the venue I can meet her but she said after sunset lets meet. After sunset, I called she said she has left the venue, I asked her to tell me where she is now, she declined. It is story upon story. She refused to pick my calls later. I decided to return to my state that night and got hone around 12:30am.

What surprise me is this is somebody I see as religious but ending up decieving me. It is a lesson.
next time..make her cum see you

3 Likes

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by kiowy(m): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2015
Op...u acted desperately..avoid it next time

4 Likes

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by 1miccza: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2015
talk2hb1:
Guy You fooled yourself out of desperation.
Relationship is a mutual deal and not a one way traffic, if she wants you she can always make it work and if she doesnt want you consider it her loss not yours.

Honestly if i had a thousand dollars for this comment,i would hand it over without blinking.... You read me clearly...

6 Likes

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by hola106(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2015
Tank God u get home safely beta find some1 who s serious nd ready cos religious or no religion some girls re bad nd desperate to hurt okay...
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Gurgle(f): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2015
CountKeanu:
grin grin grin

sad very strange behaviour
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by aameyah(f): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2015
I think she is ashamed of her looks.

3 Likes

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by anonimi: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2015
Kayoski:
religion, religion, religion... don't let it cloud ur judgement cos many are wolfs in sheep clothing... see her as a normal random babe

True. Many wolves in sheep's clothing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027367_buhsheep_jpeg77d17e1bca3def9e42a445aac08437fe

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Papasmal(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2015
She is a tipical Nigerian babe,
Afterall we all know the happenings in town nowadays.
I wouldn't blame the babe,Fear of the unknown grips her. I wil advice u to be a bit patient with the babe.

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2015
And this made FP After these mods will come and ban me for nothing! Let me go and buy paracetamol for someone!!
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Candybob(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2015
You are just been deceived! Foolishness runs in the veins of some people, especially all this small girls. Imagine making you waste your transport, your call credit and most importantly your time (thats a part of your life oh) on nothing!
I feel for you bro, but you are desperate and thats why you have become vulnerable..

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by kcowen(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2015
This FTC serious
Una no dey Learn Lesson Sha,OP seems u re just New in the Game,Why will u go chasing a Woman who doesn't have interest in you in the first place
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by tosyne2much(m): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2015
May God deliver us from these ladies
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by peeparty(m): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2015
guy you fuk up oo.ebi lik say u still dey learn work oo.

sorry sha but na kpomo carry you go talk true.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by elantraceey(f): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2015
I sense an incomplete story.

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by engrjacuzzi: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2015
to be candid, you seem to be greedy and have low esteem.
stop wasting your time over a girl that has no vision or values. she's not worth the stress you went through and if you need a serious relationship, it starts with yourself. just delete her number and every conversation you had and move on with life. she could be that devil you don't know but you think she's an angel.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2015
OP be lying since 124A.D

Not my business tho
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by peeparty(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2015
na so one dey ashame i was so shocked
aameyah:
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by anonimi: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2015
aameyah:

Is that why you have no dp
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2015
Buhahahahahahahahaha
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Papasmal(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2015
She is a tipical Nigerian babe,
Afterall we all know the happenings in town nowadays.
I wouldn't blame the babe,Fear of the unknown grips her. I wil advice u to be a bit patient with the babe.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by DJBIGGY(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

There is a lady I got her number through 'truecaller number search' about a year ago. Incidentally, we happened to be from the same state. Based on my conversation with her I can deduced that she is religious and intelligent. She is a University student. She even happened to know one of my sisters in her class.

I made an attempt to see her when I visit home last year. She refused to see me, instead called me to thank God for journey mercy back to my state of residence. From there, I stopped calling her because me I want a serious relationship but she seems not serious. So I called off the r/ship. After about 6 months she sent me greetings on whatsapp which I accepted, and restarted the talking and the chatting.
This week she came to one neighbouring state for a wedding, and I offered to visit her which she accepted. I travelled to the state ysterday to see her. on reaching there, I called her around 5:30pm she gave the venue I can meet her but she said after sunset lets meet. After sunset, I called she said she has left the venue, I asked her to tell me where she is now, she declined. It is story upon story. She refused to pick my calls later. I decided to return to my state that night and got hone around 12:30am.

What surprise me is this is somebody I see as religious but ending up decieving me. It is a lesson.

Lol i refuse to believe it happened to your friend... Are you sure it aint you forming disguise under 'friend'?
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by realborn(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2015
This poo made front page? Smh
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Rhesusmonkey(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

2 Likes

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by fromnigeria(m): 10:06am On Aug 01, 2015
''for someone i see as religious''
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2015
Did you read the post?
Gurgle:
But OP whats that?

She keeps cancelling the date or what? why is she doing that, did she collect anything from you?
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2015
who knows wedrer d girl is a ghos just Commit her case into the hands of God
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by hisprinceship: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Commit her case into the hands of God
Him hand don full with troubles only from Nigeria now u guys want to add this onE?

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by mohisi: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
abi!
r u even get time and by d way hw do u define a religion person?
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by CaptPlanet(m): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2015
I don't know why I find this funny....hahahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.