Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me (44763 Views)

My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by sonofananimal2: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
May God deliver us from these ladies

MAY GOD DELIVER US IN THE HANDS OF NAIJA WOMEN
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by sonofananimal2: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2015
sinestro24:
[size=15pt]i can smell a catfish PEPPER SOUP[/size]
FIXED!!!
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by ogbordan(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

There is a lady I got her number through 'truecaller number search' about a year ago. Incidentally, we happened to be from the same state. Based on my conversation with her I can deduced that she is religious and intelligent. She is a University student. She even happened to know one of my sisters in her class.

I made an attempt to see her when I visit home last year. She refused to see me, instead called me to thank God for journey mercy back to my state of residence. From there, I stopped calling her because me I want a serious relationship but she seems not serious. So I called off the r/ship. After about 6 months she sent me greetings on whatsapp which I accepted, and restarted the talking and the chatting.
This week she came to one neighbouring state for a wedding, and I offered to visit her which she accepted. I travelled to the state ysterday to see her. on reaching there, I called her around 5:30pm she gave the venue I can meet her but she said after sunset lets meet. After sunset, I called she said she has left the venue, I asked her to tell me where she is now, she declined. It is story upon story. She refused to pick my calls later. I decided to return to my state that night and got hone around 12:30am.

What surprise me is this is somebody I see as religious but ending up decieving me. It is a lesson.
Stop runing after a woman. give ur life a value then they will locate to tap ur values
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by 400billionman: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2015
You are a learner. Any girl who will not come and visit me is wasting her time.

You have not learnt female psychology.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by therealdeal10: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2015
She's a confused bi*tch
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Johnbmc(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2015
Blame it on her and not on her Religion
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by 400billionman: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2015
sinestro24:
[size=15pt]i can smell a catfish[/size]

RATFISH
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by stonecoldcafe: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,
This week she came to one neighbouring state for a wedding, and I offered to visit her which she accepted. I travelled to the state ysterday to see her. on reaching there, I called her around 5:30pm she gave the venue I can meet her but she said after sunset lets meet. After sunset, I called she said she has left the venue, I asked her to tell me where she is now, she declined. It is story upon story. She refused to pick my calls later. I decided to return to my state that night and got hone around 12:30am.

What surprise me is this is somebody I see as religious but ending up decieving me. It is a lesson.

Truth be said hommie she does not want to get down with you. She does not want sex. She knows the normal parole but she does not wish to put herself in circumstance she can easily avoid.

Another thing is she may just want it to end as a phone thing. In other words you are an e -boyfriend or you're in the dreaded friend zone.

Wait oh so you got home by 12.30am. Where did you want to sleep that night before?
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by blesoh(f): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2015
Maybe she's a timid girl.
What kind of stress is dat,after leaving ur state to see her,she still disappoint u.
Op forget her,she's not serious abt u.

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by 400billionman: 11:47am On Aug 01, 2015
damiloladuke:
that's an experience that am very much certain he will tell his children about... it's nothing new, have passed through that.

I went to check on a girl in FUTA from LAGOS, I didn't set my eyes on her till I left. she switched off her phone..

CHECK MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY

It has happened to almost every guy but it now depends on how far the said guy stupidly traveled. I met this girl in the north and as we discussed she told me she is serving in my state which I confirmed to be true. One day she now came to my town in one of the suburbs and called me to come. She turned out not to come out and receive me yet from all her description she actually came to my town.

I felt used and since then have never repeated that Nonsense. That goes to show how unintelligible some ladies can be. Some will even accept an appointment with a guy in a park or open place and won't exercise patience to locate the guy.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by helphelp: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2015
Permit me to say...you are simply daft
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2015
mencade5:
HMMM
Wetin?
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by inikamoze(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=Buharifan post=36485626]Hello,

There is a lady I got her number through 'truecaller number search' about a year ago. Incidentally, we happened to be from the same state. Based on my conversation with her I can deduced that she is religious and intelligent. She is a University student. She even happened to know one of my sisters in her class.

I made an attempt to see her when I visit home last year. She refused to see me, instead called me to thank God for journey mercy back to my state of residence. From there, I stopped calling her because me I want a serious relationship but she seems not serious. So I called off the r/ship. After about 6 months she sent me greetings on whatsapp which I accepted, and restarted the talking and the chatting.

Stop deceiving yourself dude...You wanted to chop kpomo just like that,that's why you were gallivanting like a rolling stone. Na the straffing wey she no give you dey pain you for body abi...
Pls pls pls...get yourself busy instead of jumping bus looking for where to stick your phallus.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
;Dmaybe she no fine cos nigerian ladies fit deceive pass devil sefgrin
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hey,where've u been? winkhappy new month
Jeromejnr:
Religious

Please not everyone that goes to church is a Christian O! So don't be surprised if you get swindled by one of them.

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by 360command: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

dude , your own na small thing. Men don go thailand to look for their supposed lover just like what you have done only to reach airport, na voice mail. You lucky say yours na neighbouring state.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by SkinnyDude(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
viktor01:
One thing I have learnt by experience is that desperation will always expose you to extortion by tilting the favor-balance against you.
gbam...
scammers only get two type of people.
desperate and gullible people..
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by vega84(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hahahahahha, y do u guys kill urselfs over chick's that doesn't give a dame abt u? O boi let her go, shun her level, let her knw say she no worth, redirect ur energy and strength to gals who are interested in u. No de worry ur self over gal that doesn't even hav simple courtesy. There are many fishes in the ocean u hear? #vegatalks
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Alichigozie: 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
talk2hb1:
Guy You fooled yourself out of desperation.
Relationship is a mutual deal and not a one way traffic, if she wants you she can always make it work and if she doesnt want you consider it her loss not yours.

How is it her loss ? shocked
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Spells(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
So much for been an optimistic
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by dapsonlou(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

How much have you send her? Maga tinz
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by pretty050(f): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
Op, she doesn't like u enough to want a relationship with u, try the next.
Am sure she didn't invite u over, maybe you insisted. Some guys can be annoyingly persuasive. They be like "I just want to see your face, just 5 mins"
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
At the mention of the words religion, Christian, pastor, reverend, man of God and the likes of them, I become extra careful.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by avast007: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Well ......
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by ElhassanAuyo: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
I too there was a time long ago which of sort happened to me.
I meet an Igbo lady on facebook in which a very strong relationship existed between us, after about 2 Years, I asked her that I wanna visit her house, she agreed and gives me a green light. I will never forget this day 11- 5-2009 bcs is the day she choosed for me to visit her. I started my journey from my home town here Auyo in Jigawa state to where she told me as her hometown Yenegoa in Calabar L.G.A of ekiti state, before I don't understand that she was kidding me until when I reached Bauchi where I meet with one old friend of mine, he asked Me where I am going and i told him. It is from dt man where learnt that she is kidding me.
But anyhow I understand 2 things
1 - danger of loving igbo girl on facebook.

2- benefit of studying geography.
And as from that time I promised that I will never love any igbo girl on facebook again.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by ElhassanAuyo: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
I too there was a time long ago which something of sort happened to me.
I meet an Igbo lady on facebook in which a very strong relationship existed between us, after about 2 Years, I asked her that I wanna visit her house, she agreed and gives me a green light. I will never forget this day 11- 5-2009 bcs is the day she choosed for me to visit her. I started my journey from my home town here Auyo in Jigawa state to where she told me as her hometown Yenegoa in Calabar L.G.A of ekiti state, before I don't understand that she was kidding me until when I reached Bauchi where I meet with one old friend of mine, he asked Me where I am going and i told him. It is from dt man where learnt that she is kidding me.

And as from that time I promised that I will never love any igbo girl on facebook again.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by dictbennie(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
OP mak this kain gbagaun for dis 21st century?...I no bliv say we still get guys like OP o...one chance nai u enter so..
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Applaner: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
u Neva si chumtin

BT, seriously an idle man is a devil's workshop

op,
so u spent ur money and tym just to si a lady
hmmmmmmm
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by dictbennie(m): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
ElhassanAuyo:
I too there was a time long ago which something of sort happened to me.

Thank God for your life o....Yenagoa in Calabar Lga of Ekiti state? So apart from geography, bros u no try know 'state and capital' wey all nursery school children all know? Your story worse pass this one ooo

2 Likes

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Jeromejnr(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sassybae:
Hey,where've u been? winkhappy new month

Miss Sassy cheesy. Happy new month to you to.

I had to deal with some stuffs at my end. How you?
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by paulo220(m): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Op sorry!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.