Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me (44764 Views)

My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Gurgle(f): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Why agree to meeting a girl in such social function; wedding? Are you going there just to see him for 5mins? After traveling from a diff state. Gotta be joking. lol
Nice yur critical bout the girl. I'm impressed, at least not all girls share same wicked sentiment. Some are just fvcking heartless. Why bring a man down from a far distance when you know you not gonna show up? And same girls start crying blood when they get treated same way

Yeah I remember one of my friends doing something similar to me. It was very annoying

Anyway maybe he offended the lady and she's getting revenge, that's the only way I can think of it
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2015
Lol. Poor you

Well, maybe. Just maybe
Gurgle:

Yeah I remember one of my friends doing something similar to me. It was very annoying

Anyway maybe he offended the lady and she's getting revenge, that's the only way I can think of it
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2015
TwentySeven:
Kidnappers are everywhere these days. She's only looking out for her safety bro.

Next time, set up a daytime meeting.

english comprehension. did you read the story before commenting grin
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by 2sex(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

There is a lady I got her number through 'truecaller number search' about a year ago. Incidentally, we happened to be from the same state. Based on my conversation with her I can deduced that she is religious and intelligent. She is a University student. She even happened to know one of my sisters in her class.

I made an attempt to see her when I visit home last year. She refused to see me, instead called me to thank God for journey mercy back to my state of residence. From there, I stopped calling her because me I want a serious relationship but she seems not serious. So I called off the r/ship. After about 6 months she sent me greetings on whatsapp which I accepted, and restarted the talking and the chatting.
This week she came to one neighbouring state for a wedding, and I offered to visit her which she accepted. I travelled to the state ysterday to see her. on reaching there, I called her around 5:30pm she gave the venue I can meet her but she said after sunset lets meet. After sunset, I called she said she has left the venue, I asked her to tell me where she is now, she declined. It is story upon story. She refused to pick my calls later. I decided to return to my state that night and got hone around 12:30am.

What surprise me is this is somebody I see as religious but ending up decieving me. It is a lesson.
You are a product of inferiority and weak mind... women don't want guys like you. You appeared too needy and clingy and again, women don't want that. You made it seem like she is all you can get in this world... again, women don't want that. It's all your fault. the link below will tell you all u need to know.

https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Jonwesley(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2015
What I can deduce from your story is this; your were looking for a wife material from your village and your younger sister told you about her. Then you started setting up an agenda to meet her. She does not want you or not ready for your marriage inclination and played it in away not to hurt her friend who is your sister. Are you Ibo, that sounds like their way. The girl is likely to be far younger than your age too. Love by match making is not a Nigerian thing, you can find love where U are not by going too far with a mindset of tribal egocentricism. My little advise.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by mudiana(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2015
Doh
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by drnoel: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

There is a lady I got her number through 'truecaller number search' about a year ago. Incidentally, we happened to be from the same state. Based on my conversation with her I can deduced that she is religious and intelligent. She is a University student. She even happened to know one of my sisters in her class.

I made an attempt to see her when I visit home last year. She refused to see me, instead called me to thank God for journey mercy back to my state of residence. From there, I stopped calling her because me I want a serious relationship but she seems not serious. So I called off the r/ship. After about 6 months she sent me greetings on whatsapp which I accepted, and restarted the talking and the chatting.
This week she came to one neighbouring state for a wedding, and I offered to visit her which she accepted. I travelled to the state ysterday to see her. on reaching there, I called her around 5:30pm she gave the venue I can meet her but she said after sunset lets meet. After sunset, I called she said she has left the venue, I asked her to tell me where she is now, she declined. It is story upon story. She refused to pick my calls later. I decided to return to my state that night and got hone around 12:30am.

What surprise me is this is somebody I see as religious but ending up decieving me. It is a lesson.

woo onto men that travel far abd wide in search of skirts in the name of r/ship
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by MrCounselor: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2015
Venom104:
We should help you flog her?? Move on dude.. Shit happens
May shit not happen to us.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by ojnnaco(m): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2015
a lesson indeed... just know dat they is a relationship between been religious and been righteous
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Frankmiles: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2015
Venom104:
We should help you flog her?? Move on dude.. Shit happens
it happens mre often than you think
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by InvertedHammer: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

/
Women travel to meet men...

And not the other way around.

What's the matter with you?

\
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by ogbonoeba: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2015
Religion...is that your main criteria for a relationship? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Edusouls(m): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2015
Luyeanka:
One chance relationship
hahahaha u dön talk am finish..
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Obiwannn: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2015
talk2hb1:
Guy You fooled yourself out of desperation.
Relationship is a mutual deal and not a one way traffic, if she wants you she can always make it work and if she doesnt want you consider it her loss not yours.
WOW, this is what i always tell em. You on point
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by DMerciful(m): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2015
No wonder! A Buhari fan......dullardiosis is contagious. Like master like servant lipsrsealed
Buharifan:
Hello,

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 01, 2015
What an annoying tale. Op, you no try oh. Women don't usually like men who seem or are desperate. But that lady is purely wicked.
A simple NO would have sufficed. She ain't religious, just deceptive. I'll advice that you FORGET HER, delete her number, even if she calls, sends messages or tries to chat with you, ignore her. You may even unfriend and/or block her.
Look around you, pray harder, you'll get a good girl.

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by sonofananimal2: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2015
FOUR MONTH LATER, SHE GO SEND YOU TEXT MESSAGE, AND YOU MUMU GO RESTART THE MUGULAZATION AGAIN angry

GUY KEEP PRICK ONE PLACE AND START USING BRAIN.

NAIJA WOMEN ARE NOT WORTH THE STRESS.

KEEP COOL!

KEEP CALM!!

AND SEE THEM RUNNING AFTER YOU LIKE PARASITE
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by mencade5(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2015
Chi59:
What an annoying tale. Op, you no try oh. Women don't usually like men who seem or are desperate. But that lady is purely wicked.
A simple NO would have sufficed. She ain't religious, just deceptive. I'll advice that you FORGET HER, delete her number, even if she calls, sends messages or tries to chat with you, ignore her. You may even unfriend and/or block her.
Look around you, pray harder, you'll get a good girl.
HMMM
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by bigerboy200: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2015
She probably saw u in dat wedding, but maybe ur appearance and looks wasn't appealing to her,so she decided to switch to a plan B...Done exactly thesame for lyk 2 or 3 gals I met thru FB..
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by kilokeys(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2015
Probably she sighted u from a distance and didn't like what she saw..

Her choice
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by iamrealdeji(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

why must you go and meet a lady? Is she not supposed to come meet you? Men throwing away their self respect since 1600
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nnemuka(f): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2015
May be you acted desperately
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Samakus(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2015
Op, with due respect, ur kind is the reason girls behave the way they do to many guys. U made attempt to see her the first time and she rebuffed u angering u in the process. Instead of u to lock up and pursue other 'better' alternatives,u went back to chase her again after abt 6months. Are u a learner?
See, I av come to realize dat wen coming after a girl, u av basically notin 2 lose while she has everytin 2 lose if u knw ur worth(dats if d person is worth anything). She cnt woo a guy, she stands 2 lose money, gifts, sex and marriage.
So, dnt allow any girl take u for a ride. No girl is worth doing dat 2 u. Its working for me n I knw, it can wrk 4 u too. Imagine hw d girl would av been kickn herself if u ignored her after that 6months.

My 2cents.

Ur boi,, SAMAKUS.

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Shwarz: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

You may not come to conclusion just yet. You may wanna find out why she ditched you. First question is; Has she ripped you off in anyway? eg demand for money, airtime...etc, if no, its either her spirit doesn't go with yours, if yes, bro, you've just been 419ed. Second question is; do you have a job or are you good looking? If yes, then she just ripped you off, if not, then the reason is obvious. Lastly, did you find out if she has a bf or how sure are you of that? I swear its definitely one of these reasons...
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Yungmilio2(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

she's scared of u turning her down once u set eyes on her
maybe she's ugly or nt complete

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by OluwaChinenyenwa: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
May God deliver us from these ladies
Why are you asking God to deliver you??

Already jumped into conclusion with a half baked story
Do you know the other side of the story? ?

Deliver yourself from yourself first of all. .
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by redcliff: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

Apparently you just made very silly emotional and mind attachments where you should not have.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by ManTiger(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

She knew for you to have come that far, you wan Bleep her be that.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2015
grin OP no bring religion come here,the babe don sight you from far see say you wowo or you be ruffian,post your pic to prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by sonofananimal2: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2015
aameyah:
I think she is ashamed of her looks.
WHICH WOMEN WILL BE ASHAMED OF HER OWN LOOK undecided ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT USING THAT MAGIC YOU CALLED MAKEUP undecided
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2015
You've acted so desperate and can be so annoying..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.