Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,421 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me (44768 Views)

My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2015
move on and meet other ladies... if a lady likes you, she would want to meet you.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by makzeze: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2015
damiloladuke:
that's an experience that am very much certain he will tell his children about... it's nothing new, have passed through that.

I went to check on a girl in FUTA from LAGOS, I didn't set my eyes on her till I left. she switched off her phone..

CHECK MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
really
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by nedu2000(m): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2015
Op,don't woryy it's not ur fault.she's feels insecure,probably ugly,knocked-kneed or some other form of deformity

2 Likes

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by meteko(m): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2015
She's either staying with a guy or probably not d chanced type as u claim she's a religious type.most important is that she's not by any chance interested in u, mere cnversation on fone shud not make u conclude on d type of person she is, so take ur time as u'll ge the lady that wants u wholeheartedly bro
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Gurgle(f): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Did you read the post?

yeah I did but it doesn't make any sense. not his post I mean the lady
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Chubhie: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2015
She is probably a spirit. Be bold enough and ask her then arrange to met her in some river around 1am. Keep us updated. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2015
Maybe she's Ugly and fat!
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Neocotez(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2015
Why must you travel to meet an online friend in naija. you cant find true relationship when you are desperate.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by nikepeter4u: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Sorry Bro,she is not okay wit wot she saw.quote me anywhere,she saw you and declind coming out..check the next door..

2 Likes

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by stjsd(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2015
lol you really should have learnt at the first attempt GIRLS DONT CHANGE atleast NOT EASILY

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

There is a lady I got her number through 'truecaller number search' about a year ago. Incidentally, we happened to be from the same state. Based on my conversation with her I can deduced that she is religious and intelligent. She is a University student. She even happened to know one of my sisters in her class.

I made an attempt to see her when I visit home last year. She refused to see me, instead called me to thank God for journey mercy back to my state of residence. From there, I stopped calling her because me I want a serious relationship but she seems not serious. So I called off the r/ship. After about 6 months she sent me greetings on whatsapp which I accepted, and restarted the talking and the chatting.
This week she came to one neighbouring state for a wedding, and I offered to visit her which she accepted. I travelled to the state ysterday to see her. on reaching there, I called her around 5:30pm she gave the venue I can meet her but she said after sunset lets meet. After sunset, I called she said she has left the venue, I asked her to tell me where she is now, she declined. It is story upon story. She refused to pick my calls later. I decided to return to my state that night and got hone around 12:30am.

What surprise me is this is somebody I see as religious but ending up decieving me. It is a lesson.
maybe she is engaged.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by dealordea(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Next time if you are traveling to see a girl, tell her you are coming with your own car and you have an appointment to catch in her state if not you won't have chance to see her either... A hint to let her know she ain't that important
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by peeta89(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2015
That's something most of our Nigerian ladies do to guys and I feel is very bad.

If you are not interested in seeing the guy, why schedule a time to see him. And at the end u disappointed him by not picking his calls.

If a lady should do that to her own brother ow will she feel?

Ladies need to wise up. After all it's a guy that will still marry you and put you at home.

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Did you read the part he said they haven't talked in 6months? But only got a msg few days ago and he hurriedly traveled to meet her. Who does that? The handwriting has always been there for him to see
He was catfished cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy new month kiss
Gurgle:

yeah I did but it doesn't make any sense. not his post I mean the lady

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by DTOBS(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Sowie brother,u never reach your destination...try again

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Gurgle(f): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
no

Then just forget it, nothing lost
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by viktor01(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2015
One thing I have learnt by experience is that desperation will always expose you to extortion by tilting the favor-balance against you.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Gurgle(f): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Did you read the part he said they haven't talked in 6months? But only got a msg few days ago and he hurriedly traveled to meet her. Who does that? The handwriting has always been there for him to see
He was catfished cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy new month kiss

Oh. hmm

does catfished mean any time a girl maltreats somebody

Happy new month
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Certifiedboss: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

There is a lady I got her number through 'truecaller number search' about a year ago. Incidentally, we happened to be from the same state. Based on my conversation with her I can deduced that she is religious and intelligent. She is a University student. She even happened to know one of my sisters in her class.

I made an attempt to see her when I visit home last year. She refused to see me, instead called me to thank God for journey mercy back to my state of residence. From there, I stopped calling her because me I want a serious relationship but she seems not serious. So I called off the r/ship. After about 6 months she sent me greetings on whatsapp which I accepted, and restarted the talking and the chatting.
This week she came to one neighbouring state for a wedding, and I offered to visit her which she accepted. I travelled to the state ysterday to see her. on reaching there, I called her around 5:30pm she gave the venue I can meet her but she said after sunset lets meet. After sunset, I called she said she has left the venue, I asked her to tell me where she is now, she declined. It is story upon story. She refused to pick my calls later. I decided to return to my state that night and got hone around 12:30am.

What surprise me is this is somebody I see as religious but ending up decieving me. It is a lesson.

I consider girls that do such as a devil . Why allow a young man to risk his life and make a journey to see you only for you to refuse to see him on his arrival . If you don't want to see someone you simply tell him not to come
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by JAROO1: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2015
fool me once u are a fool, fool me twice I'm a great fool.
when I missed first ran-dvous, I wouldn't create a chance again to see her unless she will com to my side, if not I won't look after her, afterwards there's girl around u, there's many fish in the river
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Touchforfree(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2015
Acccording to ds ur story, I can deduce it that she doesn't want an affair with you; All she want is for you to be solving her puzzles for her whenever there is. Watch out and becareful next time.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Originalsly: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2015
"She even happened to know one of my sisters in her class".... knowing that you want a serious relationship did you try finding out about her from your sister? Did you tell her you are interested in having a serious relationship?....or find out if she is interested in one? From her actions she is in a relationship and see you as just a phone friend..... a bit curious in seeing you in person and that's it. You are the one deceiving yourself by blindly following your heart. Love is a two way street.....you are on a one way street.

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2015
Not maltreatment. Talking bout her not being who she claimed to be. Somebody who knows him been messing with his head. Next, he'll be invited to another region of Nigeria
Gurgle:

Oh. hmm

does catfished mean any time a girl maltreats somebody

Happy new month
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by fixmykey(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2015
you have already carry last. are there no ladies around u that you have to travel that far. ibo man can never change
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Elerineye01(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2015
#onechance
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Gurgle(f): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Not maltreatment. Talking bout her not being who she claimed to be. Somebody who knows him been messing with his head. Next, he'll be invited to another region of Nigeria

oh yeah

the part about him returning to his state at 12Am was sad

what a gal shocked
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Hezkano: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2015
The lady don't worth you,look around you your wife is there. Take heart
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by lozanni(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2015
@Op, are you sure you have not spent tons of money on her? She might only be interested in the money and not the relationship.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by chinnyonwu(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2015
so your best decision is to come to NL and open a thread? angry
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2015
Why agree to meeting a girl in such social function; wedding? Are you going there just to see him for 5mins? After traveling from a diff state. Gotta be joking. lol
Nice yur critical bout the girl. I'm impressed, at least not all girls share same wicked sentiment. Some are just fvcking heartless. Why bring a man down from a far distance when you know you not gonna show up? And same girls start crying blood when they get treated same way
Gurgle:

oh yeah

the part about him returning to his state at 12Am was sad

what a gal shocked
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by chinedu23(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]na u wan fall mugu na girls no dy ur area abi na wetin? lol ;Dna u wan fall mugu na girls no dy ur area abi na wetin? lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.