Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me (44767 Views)

My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Larminess: 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Thank GOD it was a neighbouring state if it was a neighbouring country nko??
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by paulo220(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
dictbennie:

Thank God for your life o....Yenagoa in Calabar Lga of Ekiti state? So apart from geography, bros u no try know 'state and capital' wey all nursery school children all know? Your story worse pass this one ooo
seconded.... But is laughable though
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by jedyjedy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
Naive you. D problem with u is that u trust ppl too much. U should really have seen it coming.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Lexusgs430: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nigerians masquerading in the name of religion, since religion was discovered. Proper one chance relationship, lick your wounds and move on !!!
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by kpolli(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
You're a Buhari fan, you should know she is taking her time like your president

Be patient
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by buoye1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
talk2hb1:
Guy You fooled yourself out of desperation.
Relationship is a mutual deal and not a one way traffic, if she wants you she can always make it work and if she doesnt want you consider it her loss not yours.
Thank you...... Very sensible comment
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by streetzdreamz(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
The lady in question is very silly,it wouldnt cost her a thing if she turns ur request down,instead of making you go through that stress,but you self try no be small,have never travelled to visit a lady and i never will,you prolly didnt play your game well,better luck next time.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by NICOGRAVITY: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sir,
Being an adult doesn't mean maturity. She might still be shy and under strict parental control. Hence, don't give up. On another level, she might be in a relationship and under strict watch. So, all you need do is to be patience.
meanwhile, pray fervently concerning the relationship, don't just travel, seek Gods face before embarking on any journey.
Maybe, God is trying to tell you something with all this disappointments.
open up your spiritual eyes ooooo and hear with your ears.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by yusufbida(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
sinestro24:
[size=15pt]i can smell a catfish[/size]

I support you.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by humilitypays(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

There is a lady I got her number through 'truecaller number search' about a year ago. Incidentally, we happened to be from the same state. Based on my conversation with her I can deduced that she is religious and intelligent. She is a University student. She even happened to know one of my sisters in her class.

I made an attempt to see her when I visit home last year. She refused to see me, instead called me to thank God for journey mercy back to my state of residence. From there, I stopped calling her because me I want a serious relationship but she seems not serious. So I called off the r/ship. After about 6 months she sent me greetings on whatsapp which I accepted, and restarted the talking and the chatting.
This week she came to one neighbouring state for a wedding, and I offered to visit her which she accepted. I travelled to the state ysterday to see her. on reaching there, I called her around 5:30pm she gave the venue I can meet her but she said after sunset lets meet. After sunset, I called she said she has left the venue, I asked her to tell me where she is now, she declined. It is story upon story. She refused to pick my calls later. I decided to return to my state that night and got hone around 12:30am.

What surprise me is this is somebody I see as religious but ending up decieving me. It is a lesson.
Eh yaah, I feel your pain.

But don't u worry,if the story u narrated is true, karma/nature will sure pay her back in her own heartless way...funny enough, hers may not be a boyfriend, it may be her future husband if at all she finds one with this her heartless attitude.

And when people start experiencing negative things in their lives in future, they start to run to Church to pray when they attracted most of their present life curses out of their heartless and wreckless lifestyle in the past.

A lesson everyone reading this must learn: treat people how u want others to treat u or else, some people u look up to and desire will treat u with no regard as u treated others

And to those blaming the op, u guys aren't serious at all. What crime did he commit to warrant the humiliation

Its not wrong to show romantic or non-romantic interest in somebody so long as u didn't force them.

The girl had the right and time to decline the guy's request to come visit her...y did she act so insensitive and inhumane

She thinks nature/karm won't push that Paul or Peter she is dying for while treating other guys like poo to also maltreat her We ought to think before we act in life
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by yusufbida(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

There is a lady I got her number through 'truecaller number search' about a year ago. Incidentally, we happened to be from the same state. Based on my conversation with her I can deduced that she is religious and intelligent. She is a University student. She even happened to know one of my sisters in her class.

I made an attempt to see her when I visit home last year. She refused to see me, instead called me to thank God for journey mercy back to my state of residence. From there, I stopped calling her because me I want a serious relationship but she seems not serious. So I called off the r/ship. After about 6 months she sent me greetings on whatsapp which I accepted, and restarted the talking and the chatting.
This week she came to one neighbouring state for a wedding, and I offered to visit her which she accepted. I travelled to the state ysterday to see her. on reaching there, I called her around 5:30pm she gave the venue I can meet her but she said after sunset lets meet. After sunset, I called she said she has left the venue, I asked her to tell me where she is now, she declined. It is story upon story. She refused to pick my calls later. I decided to return to my state that night and got hone around 12:30am.

What surprise me is this is somebody I see as religious but ending up decieving me. It is a lesson.

The same scenario with mine yestday but she welcomed me and accepted me.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Onyiido: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
Proffdada:
She's being careful for her safety
Don't blame her
And yet she invited him to visit her. The babe is a no no. Op thank ur stars that u didn't meet her, u may have regretted the meeting
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by ogawisdom(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

Op sorry u seem lik a nice guy but d girl is childish. Give her another chance if she apologies for her rude behaviour else move on n drop her. Y nt concentrate on girls in ur state abi girls no dey there loverboy undecided
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Eyaaa!
Things we do for puccy

Sorry op grin
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by UjSizzle(f): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cold feet?
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by vislabraye(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
ElhassanAuyo:
I too there was a time long ago which something of sort happened to me.
I meet an Igbo lady on facebook in which a very strong relationship existed between us, after about 2 Years, I asked her that I wanna visit her house, she agreed and gives me a green light. I will never forget this day 11- 5-2009 bcs is the day she choosed for me to visit her. I started my journey from my home town here Auyo in Jigawa state to where she told me as her hometown Yenegoa in Calabar L.G.A of ekiti state, before I don't understand that she was kidding me until when I reached Bauchi where I meet with one old friend of mine, he asked Me where I am going and i told him. It is from dt man where learnt that she is kidding me.
But anyhow I understand 2 things
1 - danger of loving igbo girl on facebook.

2- benefit of studying geography.
And as from that time I promised that I will never love any igbo girl on facebook again.

Hahahahaaa....... . You must be joking cos I find it hard to believe.....
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Rheetari(f): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
real lesson I tell you.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by andyanders: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

Mumu like you.You have not seen a person face to face and you have already started thinking of marriage?

Poor you.How old are you? They need to buy you pampers as you are still an infant.Nonsense.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by nairabetguru(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

my broda pls wake up and smell the coffee abi nah coffin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Frankicent(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
damiloladuke:
that's an experience that am very much certain he will tell his children about... it's nothing new, have passed through that.

I went to check on a girl in FUTA from LAGOS, I didn't set my eyes on her till I left. she switched off her phone..

FUTA GIRLS... I HAIL OOO YPU DON ENTA..

CHECK MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by graciousolo(m): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
This is my case, like right now... Mine is a little twisted but similar.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by dam007(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

Two words! "St.upid Mugu"
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by aspirebig: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

How old are you?

Are you a learner? You want a blind date for a serious relationship, what happened to all the babes in your area?

Blind dates can actually make good relationship, but rarely.

So you have the time to visit a complete stranger and she doesn't want to see you and you go the second time.

Be careful and do something more important, useful and rewarding with your time.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by rawe45: 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
O ya mi lenu ooo shocked
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by iRepNaija1: 12:44am On Aug 02, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

Sounds like catfish to me. Smh.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 02, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

the way u dey act sef she dey fear wether u are a kidnapper or ritualist
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 02, 2015
Some ladies here have also travelled to meet guys they met here and I mean journey not less than 8hours only to get used and dumped. They come back here to change monikers then start being holier than thou to avoid being exposed...enough said.
Op,The lady was just being careful because men can be funny these days.
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by wordbank(m): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2015
Na wetin dey worry all ds guys wey dey fear to razzle babe f2f sef?
The level of dia mumu naim dey spoil our ozone layer!
Buhari sef never travel like this!
Na wetin!?
Must u fucck dt particular yansh?
Nnaaaa na wao
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by NemzySeries(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2015
Buharifan:
Hello,

Oboi see dat as God saving u frm a lifetime problem.....life of inconsistency & deceit is worst dan ebola Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by aameyah(f): 11:35am On Aug 02, 2015
sonofananimal2:
WHICH WOMEN WILL BE ASHAMED OF HER OWN LOOK undecided ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT USING THAT MAGIC YOU CALLED MAKEUP undecided

Ask your sister!wink
Re: See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me by aameyah(f): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2015
anonimi:

Is that why you have no dp
What carried you to my dp, Aproko!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.