Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family (59148 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola / Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by engrjacuzzi: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
very common in western part. a wife will prefer to buy food from the likes of iya basirat n amala joint all because of flimsy excuses.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by dammytosh: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
WHen they were dating, He concentrated on FIRING on all Cylinder. Screaming Oh Baby MOo!!!!!

Now he should leave with it. Learn how to coook.

NEXXXXXXXXXXXXXT

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by nikkflexible(f): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
Freemanan:

Mrs Humble opinion... Should the man divorce the wife?
He should suggest my opinion to his wife, He can also assist her in cooking at weekends so as to reduce the stress on her...divorce shouldn't be an option, Well at least for now .they can both trash out this issue and reach a compromise...
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Ddonoflife(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
sonofananimal1:
IF HE DO TALK, SHE WILL BRING ONE KIND OF REASON THAT SHE IS OVER WORKING, THIS THAT BLABLABLAB,
SO apart from talking, which any other reason do you think is good enough?
. I tnk if he is fnancially stable.he can ask her to quit d work cos as sme1 has said earlier bringing up ur child showing them how you buy food outside is not good...

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by femi4: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
This is a vital scenero in most homes today, a married man in my neigbourhood with two young kids is complaining that his wife always purchases dinner for the whole family to eat and its getting embarassing to him, he gives the wife money to cook but she will not cook but prefare purchasing meal from a canteen for the man and the children to eat, bringing excuses that she is tired after returning from work in the evening. Now, the husband wants to divorce the woman. "please women in the house is the man overeating or the wife is at fault?
Yes, the man is overheating

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Ddonoflife(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
teddybear007:

Being a bad cook is nt d worst scenario, what are catering school for? Some of we ladies did not get the opportunity of cooking at home while being single, so d husband has a role to play in making her d best cook. Gracias.
. Dts true doe so wts ur opiniion...
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
This is a vital scenero in most homes today, a married man in my neigbourhood with two young kids is complaining that his wife always purchases dinner for the whole family to eat and its getting embarassing to him, he gives the wife money to cook but she will not cook but prefare purchasing meal from a canteen for the man and the children to eat, bringing excuses that she is tired after returning from work in the evening. Now, the husband wants to divorce the woman. "please women in the house is the man overeating or the wife is at fault?
Oga dont divorce her for the sake of your kids but marry another wife.
Having to wives is like having dual sim phone: if Mtn has problem u can rely on etisalat shikenan!
Another advantage...
both of them will be competing tirelessly on how to make u happy, infact you will be small king o. grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by safarigirl(f): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ddonoflife:
. So who are u supporting....d man or his wife
neither. I blame the man for his current predicament.....if he knows she's used to buying meals of.recent (this is assuming she was cooking at the initial stage of the relationship and marriage)...then beat her at her game.

Rather than wait for her restaurant purchased meals, he can either whip up something at home or go out and buy the meals before she returns. Once he does this repeatedly, she will eventually get the point and most likely sit up. If you know her modus operandi, no need waiting for her to strike before you blindside her.

The whole point is to prove that he doesn't necessarily need her. He can do stuff himself,.once she realises she brings nothing special to the table, she'll improve.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by EzeeYFB(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
miriamgroove:
oooooook.... my opinion.. I think the man should learn how to cook.. that's not enough reason for divorce..

wow... for the first time fp ...
DEDICATED TO THE FIRST 100 LIKES

are u for real?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by trappatoni(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ddonoflife:
Divorce her sharp sharp....what kind of rubbish is that.so u mean even on weekends she doesn't cook or there is more to this story......
if she cooks at other times then the husband should try and be considerate. Sit her down and explain how you feel. I hate divorce, reconciliation is key.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
femi4:
Yes, the man is overheating
nd to think dat u did nt pass ur jamb is appaling.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by cococandy(f): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
LOL i wnt bt if he stumbles at it, then he will definitely know i created it tru my dp, but seriously i think d wife is absolutely wrong.

If you won't show him the thread, what's the point then? Aren't they supposed to read it and mend their relationship by helping each other more?
Abi you just want to analyze their matter on NL without offering them a possible solution as he came to you with the problem.

When next you see him, tell him to offer more help at home and then he will see his wife less stressed and more willing to take care of the family.

I personally can't cook everyday I come back late from work. Nobody is a machine.

9 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by tellmesome(f): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
Men can cook too

4 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Ddonoflife(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
safarigirl:
neither. I blame the man for his current predicament.....if he knows she's used to buying meals of.recent (this is assuming she was cooking at the initial stage of the relationship and marriage)...then beat her at her game.

Rather than wait for her restaurant purchased meals, he can either whip up something at home or go out and buy the meals before she returns. Once he does this repeatedly, she will eventually get the point and most likely sit up. If you know her modus operandi, no need waiting for her to strike before you blindside her.

The whole point is to prove that he doesn't necessarily need her. He can do stuff himself,.once she realises she brings nothing special to the table, she'll improve.
. Uve. Said it all.....divorce shld be d last tn on his mind den....doing dis only would bring her bk to her senses
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by fairheven: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
This primitive mindset is killing--if the woman stays at home ,the man wd complain she is lazy, now she is working the man complaints about not cooking food-is there any law that mandates the woman to be the one cooking for the Family

11 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Ddonoflife(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
trappatoni:
if she cooks at other times then the husband should try and be considerate. Sit her down and explain how you feel. I hate divorce, reconciliation is key.
. Yeah I get. It now
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by femi4: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
nd to think dat u did nt pass ur jamb is appaling.
Appaling? Thank God I didn't pass jamb but I know that the right word is "appalling"

3 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
miriamgroove:
oooooook.... my opinion.. I think the man should learn how to cook.. that's not enough reason for divorce..

wow... for the first time fp ...
DEDICATED TO THE FIRST 100 LIKES

Bla... bla... bla!!! BTW, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by lukman22: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
The OP did not say that the man wife doesn't know how to cook,rather she complain of tiredness due to work.
Melahou:
Send her to school of catering...
Or let her go back to her mum to learn how to cook

2 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by IceDude(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Why is she complaining of tiredness, is she a bricklayer? undecided.....Even women wey dey do concrey work still dey find chance cook for dia family. That man should send her back to her father's house till she is ready......Useless woman!

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
she might be cooking and doing housechore while they were still courting,only to change after marriage.Some women can pretend.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
cococandy:

If you won't show him the thread, what's the point then? Aren't supposed to read it and end their relationship by helping each other more?
Abi you just want to analyze their matter on NL without offering them a possible solution as he came to you with the problem.

When next you see him, tell him to offer more help at home and then he will see his wife less stressed and more willing to take care of the family.

I personally can't cook everyday I come back late from work. Nobody is a machine.
at least yours is better, u cnt cook everyday bt hers is worst, she has neva cooked.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by kliq(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
Send her back to her father's house angry
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by miriamgroove: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
andyanders:

Useless contribution to the subject matter. I do not think you are properly brought up and lack normal upbringing hence your useless comment.Do you know what it meant for a married man with children to be out here to complain of such issue?

What kind of a woman would be buying food from canteen when money is been given to her for the family? She will NEVER EVER last one day in my own house.

I forgive u...cos u know not what u re saying..
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Holaboi(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Marry a Second wife...with that she won't be tired grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Whylagos: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
If that is enough for divorce. Half of the yorubas in Mushin as Oshodi will be full of divorces

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
Why can't she cook enough of whatever meal they are going to eat and put it in the fridge so that she can microwave it for the family to eat?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by JayJustus(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
what is there? the world is changing...here in Malaysia (living with local families) who cooks lol...hahaha...not a soul cooks...you buy your niggy food outside...cooking is once in a purple moon...the world is changing rapidly...remember few years back my mum would be rushing all the way from work just to cook dinner...blehhhh now my lil brother of 12 will arrange chow or if they travelled my dad gon arrange his chow one way or the other...abeg that man is just an excuse for a dick and a shadow of a man (men should know how to cook cos they do it better) tell me it's a lie?? 70% of nigerias best chefs are males...(no sexism intended but pun and laying down of factual facts) and more and more restaurants are opening...(opening mine in 2017...nairalanders eat free on the opening ceremony)

3 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by BlueK1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
ok
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
femi4:
Appaling? Thank God I didn't pass jamb
MUMU do u realise dis is d internet nd no body cares if u abbreviate or spell incorrectly.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by JayJustus(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
fairheven:
This primitive mindset is killing--if the woman stays at home ,the man wd complain she is lazy, now she is working the man complaints about not cooking food-is there any law that mandates the woman to be the one cooking for the Family

preach my brother preach...tell em...so wood age mindset we have in our country...where was it written that a woman must COOK for the family??...tell em braaaaaa

3 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
I personally can't cook everyday and I hate frozen food... undecided
I cook by weekends and eat out weekdays...

You and your wife should sit down and make a plan on how to run your home effectively...

It's not easy for one to work 8-5 and still have the strength to cook...

Your wife is your partner and not a slave...

Work as a team...

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned / Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.