Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) (6803 Views)

How I Was Defiled By My Landlord Daughter / Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? / I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by saintgoogle(m): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Halfrica my beloved country calm down nah. Iyaf do dear. smiley
Good morning!!!
Africa your country? Definition of mumuology Bulshit 121
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by 1miccza: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

I only posted pix of me wen i was banned
And i posted anoda one chilling
Anoda one which says all my enemies i fly over una mumu
Anoda one like i don waka com back their fada grin
Na so mod carry d matter for head like latino diccckk

That's a whole lot, the mod suppose ban your finger join sef lwkmd... Well they'll unban you don't worry
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
saintgoogle:

Africa your country?
Definition of mumuology
Bulshit 121
Like u ursef as ever won 1st in any national copmetition or u are a first class student or u had 14A's in waec 350 in jamb if u did den u cum bck and talk shiittt words on his sinkin brain.
Just cos ur name is google doesnt make u av walkin man wiv senses
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
1miccza:

That's a whole lot, the mod suppose ban your finger join sef lwkmd... Well they'll unban you don't worry

I av been unbanned bt under monitoring like am underaged or sumtin there is a creepy mod after me for no reason embarassed i scared
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by saintgoogle(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

Like u ursef as ever won 1st in any national copmetition or u are a first class student or u had 14A's in waec 350 in jamb if u did den u cum bck and talk shiittt words on his sinkin brain.
Just cos ur name is google doesnt make u av walkin man wiv senses
Lol chick you never asked you would ve been told
And did some1 said copmetition
Well jux saying lol
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
saintgoogle:

Hany leasten see i dont need to be told grin
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
saintgoogle:

Hany leasten see i dont need to be toad grin
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by kinglekan: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
saintgoogle:
Africa your country? Definition of mumuology Bulshit 121

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by saintgoogle(m): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

Hany leasten see i dont need to be toad grin
This chick dey craze for yansh
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
saintgoogle:

This chick dey craze for yansh

U dey choke on diccckkkksoonn bar abi

1 Like

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by MrCork: 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:
ystday nyt i came back from nairaland prison and only for my post to be locked.
Am really pissed now dan my private ppart why wud they lock my thread like who be my ancestor wey dey follow me on nairaland
Mrcork defiles innocent black girls on nl and he still moves freely no presecution i open my touching true life experience them carry sand put back for inside d well way i build
This is a fallacy on my human gene right
I had sleepless night yesterday night av been criosly defiled on nairaland angry
Na juju i carry come inside this post make i see who go lock am if e hand no go bend be like frog prick own angry

..ok...you get banned for creatin yor daily Dumb thread like Ghana Refugee & then u cry for help from Mr COrk to save u from MOD......loookhear sweet hat.....if u cant find job... FIND MARKET TO GO!!!!! .. gOAT! (no oofeinse) angry

Cc kinglekan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrCork:

[color=#000099]...you get banned for creatin yor daily Dumb thread like Ghana Refugee & then u cry for help from Mr COrk to save u from MOD......loookhear sweet hat.....if u cant find job... FIND MARKET TO GO TO!!!!! .. gOAT!(no oofeinse) angry

Hany leasten are u avin hangover on german juice?
Did ur gf loose ur threesomeeee pregnancy?
Is ur dickkkk itching u to spermm out trash?
As ur brain be traded in the market for a keyholder in cells comany lock?
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by MrCork: 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

Hany leasten are u avin hangover on german juice?
Did ur gf loose ur threesomeeee pregnancy?
Is ur dickkkk itching u to spermm out trash?
As ur brain be traded in the market for a keyholder in cells comany lock?

...sweeery plis QUIT pretendin like u don't wanna mate wit me...STOP IT, u no u wannnnit....anyways its no longer gonnno happen!!!! ( thats yor punishment for now!!!! ) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by kinglekan: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrCork:

..ok...you get banned for creatin yor daily Dumb thread like Ghana Refugee & then u cry for help from Mr COrk to save u from MOD......loookhear sweet hat.....if u cant find job... FIND MARKET TO GO!!!!! .. gOAT! (no oofeinse) angry

Cc _kinglekan

Oooouuuccchhh!! sad

Don't be too harsh to her nah, she loffs u, she is light skinned, like skinned milk. grin

She gat a booty that stops time. All she needs is your loff and attention sire. (No offiense)

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by MrCork: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Oooouuuccchhh!! sad

Don't be too harsh to her nah, she loffs u, she is light skinned, like skinned milk. grin

She gat a booty that stops time. All she needs is your loff and attention sire. (No offiense)

..ok halfrica...sweery ...on behalf of Kinglekan, I sincialy apologice for yor lover over me.... As of today, You can continue lovin me wit no more issues!! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by MrCork: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Oooouuuccchhh!! sad

...bro.....Halfrica is no longer respondin...I think she gone Market to went to Grind Pepper!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeery plis QUIT pretendin like u don't wanna mate wit me...STOP IT, u no u wannnnit....anyways its no longer gonnno happen!!!! ( thats yor punishment for now!!!! ) angry

By the time they even pullya pants down all we wud see is a broken toy
Ur dick cant even rise even if it was raised by a biatcchh u fink i wee stoop so down lowjust to av u finger me wiv ur dick angry hany u aint a performer
even wen u inside a biatch u cant stil be felt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrCork:

Ur dick cant even rise even if it was raised by a biatcchh u fink i wee stoop so down lowjust to av u finger me wiv ur dick angry hany u aint a performer
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by MrCork: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

angry
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by MrCork: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

...sweery no oofeinse to yor angry response...u sound like a crack addit.. ..*u want to put ma finger in yor dickcoz it wunt stand up inside a biach??... WHA THE HELL ARE U TALKIN ABOUT?? (Crack is bad...stay of Crack) embarassed

1 Like

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrCork:

..ok halfrica...sweery ...on behalf of Kinglekan, I sincialy apologice for yor lover over me.... As of today, You can continue lovin me wit no more issues!! wink

Ehn joor nomore love from da hommie to the hood tongue
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrCork:

embarassedEhn joor nomore love from da hommie to the hood tongue
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery no oofeinse to yor angry response...u sound like a crack addit.. ..*u want to put ma finger in yor dickcoz it wunt stand up inside a biach??... WHA THE HELL ARE U TALKIN ABOUT?? (Crack is bad...stay of Crack) embarassed

grin hany go choke on organsmmmm
Crack ya crooket ballzzz
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by MrCork: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

grin hany go choke on organsmmmm
Crack ya crooket ballzzz
#

....sweeeery I no u cant wait to handle me in bed... Keep Dreamin!!!(no ofeinse) undecided
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrCork:

...bro.....Halfrica is no longer respondin...I think she gone Market to went to Grind Pepper!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

More like grinding herbs contacting a vulcanizer and a ferterlizer agents to help grow and develop ur minute dicckkk tongue
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrCork:

More like grinding herbs contacting a vulcanizer and a ferterlizer agency to help grow and develop ur minute and mindless dicckkk tongue
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrCork:
#

....sweeeery I no u cant wait to handle me in bed... Keep Dreamin!!!(no ofeinse) undecided

If there is anyfin i shd be dreaming of it shd be my big fattt assss and not ur shrunked diicccckk

1 Like

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by kinglekan: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrCork:

She wanna cook sumffn spicy for her heartthrob. grin grin

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Yeah more spicy dan a poison reagent bah?

1 Like

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by MrCork: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
kinglekan:

...huh?...Halfrica that cant cook ordinary egg...Bro I rather eat uncooked Rat than to eat her coookin! (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by kinglekan: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

shocked shocked
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by kinglekan: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrCork:

...huh?...Halfrica that cant cook ordinary egg... Bro I rather eat uncooked Rat than to eat her coookin! (no ofeinse) undecided

Buhahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs / Wife Caught Having 3some With Her Sist/hubby. / See what this Lagos boy is doing to this nine girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.