Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) (6808 Views)

How I Was Defiled By My Landlord Daughter / Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? / I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrCork:

...huh?...Halfrica that cant cook ordinary egg...Bro I rather eat uncooked Rat than to eat her coookin! (no ofeinse) undecided

See go dip ur maniqin diccckkk into a python hole
Everyone is in d jet age u still forced ur stupidity to stay wiv u in d stone age u can add a female bush meat organsmmm as a source to ur raw meal
Cannibalist oshi
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by 1miccza: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

I av been unbanned bt under monitoring like am underaged or sumtin there is a creepy mod after me for no reason embarassed i scared

Maybe someone reported you or you don touch where nor good for one mod body....
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
1miccza:

Maybe someone reported you or you don touch where nor good for one mod body....
Their fada Who ever e be
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by 1miccza: 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:
Their fada Who ever e be
You go like fight ooo....
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
1miccza:

You go like fight ooo....
embarassedFunny enough if u meet me in person ayam gentle grin
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by 1miccza: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:
embarassedFunny enough if u meet me in person ayam gentle grin
If i hear say somebody gentle... Then my own name is gentility
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
1miccza:

Jelili i say i am gentle nau
Easy going quiet nau embarassed
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
1miccza:

Are u living inside of me angry
or u decided to donate ur brain yo ifa to view my life on HD screen
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by 1miccza: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

Wo wo you lie jare Afa Sule gan an said you are not gentle,you are half africa tongue
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by MrCork: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

Are u living inside of me angry
or u decided to donate ur brain yo ifa to view my life on HD screen

...sweery forget that small boy (1miccza) and talk to a real man (ME)..coz I no u no we no u want me badly & I have a space in yor heart..I lie? smiley
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by 1miccza: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

Jelili i say i am gentle nau Easy going quiet nau embarassed Are u living inside of me angry or u decided to donate ur brain yo ifa to view my life on HD screen
I rest my case your Cannavaro and Nesta is here now
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
1miccza:

I rest my case your Cannavaro and Nesta is here now

grin
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery forget that small boy (1miccza) and talk to a real man (ME)..coz I no u no we no u want me badly & I have a space in yor heart..I lie? smiley

grin no a space dats nt vacant bah?
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrCork:

grin no a space dats nt vacant bah? Coconut juice head
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
1miccza:

Wo wo you lie jare Afa Sule gan an said you are not gentle,you are half africa tongue

Professor jigi wee cum after u see his head like mecca decorated female cow
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by 1miccza: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

Professor jigi wee cum after u see his head like mecca decorated female cow

*looks to the left and right* which head??Ok your head?Which Professor jigi wee is it not that man that got the beating of his life from me??
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
1miccza:

*looks to the left and right* which head??Ok your head?Which Professor jigi wee is it not that man that got the beating of his life from me??

grin i know u love saying d truth d oda way round dat one sef dey!!!!!
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by 1miccza: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

grin i know u love saying d truth d oda way round dat one sef dey!!!!!
*looks under the table* who is that? Where is he??
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
1miccza:

*looks under the table* who is that? Where is he??

grin he is at d back of inside u
Pikin go use u play like dis too o
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by 1miccza: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

grin he is at d back of inside u
Pikin go use u play like dis too o

Can you rewind?? Ooookkkk!!!You mean the back of inside you abi? If to say i get wife or babe wey fit born naa i go talk say na true.. Please rewind again pleeaasee!! grin
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
1miccza:

Can you rewind?? Ooookkkk!!!You mean the back of inside you abi? If to say i get wife or babe wey fit born naa i go talk say na true.. Please rewind again pleeaasee!! grin

U inside of back the at is he
O too dis like play u use go pikin grin
Quite easily done
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by 1miccza: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

U inside of back the at is he O too dis like play u use go pikin grin Quite easily done
Are u speaking in tongues please??
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
1miccza:

Are u speaking in tongues please??

Was i suppose to use my ass angry
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by 1miccza: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

Was i suppose to use my ass angry
Yeah your ass would serve better??Why are you scowling??You dey vex abi??
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
1miccza:

Yeah your ass would serve better??Why are you scowling??You dey vex abi??

Na dey laugh ur back brain wey dey operate ur front reasoning
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by kinglekan: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

grin grin

sassybae:

Dis halfricaaa girl don kolo ooo cheesy

Buhahahahahahah grin

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
kinglekan:

grin grin

Buhahahahahahah grin

grin its nt easy to craze o
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by kinglekan: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

grin its nt easy to craze o

I dey tells u baby, u dey try. grin

Three hefty Gbosa for you.

Gbosa!! Gbosa!! Gbosa!! grin

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
kinglekan:

I dey tells u baby, u dey try. grin

Three hefty Gbosa for you.

Gbosa!! Gbosa!! Gbosa!! grin

grin hany u dont av to shoot ursef gun 3times in the head for me
U love me dan i love u remember
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by 1miccza: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

U inside of back the at is he O too dis like play u use go pikin grin Quite easily done
You didn't get this one ooo check you missed some words
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by 1miccza: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

That na biology oo who teach you sef??
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
1miccza:

You didn't get this one ooo check you missed some words

Chekina zaraki ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs / Five Ways You Can Get Pregnant Without Having Sex / My Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.