Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) (6793 Views)

How I Was Defiled By My Landlord Daughter / Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? / I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
1miccza:

That na biology oo who teach you sef??
It fell down from the sky into my head Orokoro angry
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by MrCork: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

grin no a space dats nt vacant bah? Coconut juice head

...by the way do u realize when I expet to have 3some wit u, Sassybae & lagmostkuit when I arrive in Nigeria in two week.....I sugest u introduce yor sef to them so we can get it poppin without wastin time or story! wink
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by 1miccza: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

Chekina zaraki ni
Oooo duuunnn yeeee!!!!
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
undecided undecided[quote author=kinglekan post=36649838]

grin grin

Buhahahahahahah grin

[/quote]
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrCork:

...by the way do u realize when I expet to have 3some wit u & lagmostkuit when I arrive in Nigeria in two week.....I sugest u introduce yor sef to her so we can get it poppin without wastin time or story! wink

grin hany am booked up dat period busy fuckiinn wiv money i cant bang u tongue
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by 1miccza: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:
It fell down from the sky into my head Orokoro angry
Shoro niyen ni??
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
1miccza:

Shoro niyen ni??
Oya mi ni eyebrow o angry
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by kinglekan: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sassybae:
undecided undecided
Halfrica do you know this ugandan looking homebase girl?
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by 1miccza: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:
Oya mi ni eyebrow o angry
Ooo ba so fun mi ki n ya e mo ni ti eranko ganan ti o ba need i ee
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by kinglekan: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

grin hany u dont av to shoot ursef gun 3times in the head for me U love me dan i love u remember
Do you have to always remind me this way. sad sad
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
undecided
MrCork:

...by the way do u realize when I expet to have 3some wit u, Sassybae & lagmostkuit when I arrive in Nigeria in two week.....I sugest u introduce yor sef to them so we can get it poppin without wastin time or story! wink
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Do you have to always remind me this way. sad sad

Do i look like am ur private alarm?
Why shd i remind u of anytin?
Abegi snooze commot for here
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by MrCork: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sassybae:
undecided

...sweeery if u don't no what 3some is...ask Redgem or Halfrica or Angieberry or Prettythickme..... Been ther, done that!! wink
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrCork:

MrCork wetin I do u? lipsrsealed
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by kinglekan: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

Do i look like am ur private alarm? Why shd i remind u of anytin? Abegi snooze commot for here
Make me I snooze comot abi?
Meee, Oba Lekan the 1st.
Issoryt, I wee let it slide cos of my love 4 u. angry
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nope mrcork...you should tell me yourself
MrCork:

...sweeery if u don't no what 3some is...ask Redgem or Halfrica or Angieberry or Prettythickme..... Been ther, done that!! wink
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Make me I snooze comot abi?

Meee, Oba Lekan the 1st.

Issoryt, I wee let it slide cos of my love 4 u. angry

Do u want me to call animal control service
Why are u just a pest
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Good old days embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Relationship Goals!!! / What Is Your Proudest Achievement So Far? / 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.