Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families (23907 Views)

This Is A Real Destroyer Of Families...are You Guilty Of This Act Of Infidelity? / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by mrwonlasewonie: 10:26am On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
C'mon ! You sound like a clown and I don't diss clowns because I like a laugh too. grin
no na.i don't do Diss I do rap. grin cheesy

are you no longer the wannabe americana grin cheesy

you don change to Nigerian English abi you forget yasef grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
no na.i don't do Diss I do rap. grin cheesy

are you no longer the wannabe americana grin cheesy

you don change to Nigerian English abi you forget yasef grin cheesy
Oh lawd ! Someone should help me and tell these dolts about that line - it was all over Instagram and Facebook and NL and I won't waste my mb trying to educate you about what's going on in your own country .
grin smh
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by mrwonlasewonie: 10:29am On Aug 08, 2015
Truck pusher there are used pads we want you to dispose away for us so move your truck here grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by oloyede252(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na im make you bend mouth like falomo bridge? cheesy

gerarehia

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by mrwonlasewonie: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2015
grin cheesy grin

don't wail to much I'm enjoying your new Americana ishh grin cheesy

abi don't you want to join snoop nkitankita grin cheesy grin
Truckpusher:
Oh lawd ! Someone should help me and tell these dolts about that line - it was all over Instagram and Facebook and NL and I won't waste my mb trying to educate you about what's going on in your own country .
grin smh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 10:32am On Aug 08, 2015
Shiit heads running for cover by trolling me . grin

I laugh in Swahili grin grin grin cheesy

Bring your shiit on Lemme run down your smelly asses and wait for your madam that has an IQ of a rodent.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
grin cheesy grin

don't wail to much I'm enjoying your new Americana ishh grin cheesy

abi don't you want to join snoop nkitankita grin cheesy grin
If being dumb was a robe , you got yourself an oversize my friend. grin

1 Like

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by delleby(f): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2015
blublahd:

I am staring at the topic of this thread right now and I don't see your glaring "MOST".......

See am not whatever you typed there and rather than jump to conclusions gather your facts through questions than assumptions. Little wonder why women your type tell such sorry tales.
Fine, truly the topic doesn't say "most" but that's what i meant. I have facts my dear not just assumptions. I grew up in such a home and I have the authority to talk on this topic. If you've read through the posts and you see some sensible comments of what some mothers being bread winners and the number of likes (also supporting same) they've attracted, you know its more than a mere assumption. Please don't use that word assumption to a topic as sensitive and real as this.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by mrwonlasewonie: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shiit heads running for cover by trolling me . grin

I laugh in Swahili grin grin grin cheesy

Bring your shiit on Lemme run down your smelly asses and wait for your madam that has an IQ of a rodent.
grin cheesy grin cheesy

who let the dogs out wo wowowowo grin cheesy grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by mrwonlasewonie: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
If being dumb was a robe , you got yourself an oversize my friend. grin
the dogs are beginning to bark to much o.who released them from their cage grin cheesy grin cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Warlord3000(m): 10:42am On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just letting you know that I can kick your ass whenever I want and also ignore your rants anytime I want grin

Please don't.. cheesy

This is so much fun than I could have ever imagined..

No wonder you can't stop stalking and trying to bully her cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by mrwonlasewonie: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=Warlord3000 post=36733701]

Please don't.. cheesy

[/quote ] maybe it likes you hence the stalking grin cheesy grin
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by mrwonlasewonie: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2015
Warlord3000:

Please don't.. cheesy

maybe it likes you hence the stalking. There's every likelihood it is a bisexual grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Deejavuu(f): 10:48am On Aug 08, 2015
AgapeCharis:
shocked shocked shocked
Deej...avuu mind who you crush on oo. grin

Who you don see me dey crush on undecided

I know someone like that here too grin
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by mrwonlasewonie: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2015
Let me balance with this breakfast while truckpusher is busy packing the used pads into its truck. I might throw some bones for it sha grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:
Let me balance with this breakfast while truckpusher is busy packing the used pads into its truck. I might throw some bones for it sha grin cheesy
You're having that shiit for breakfast? undecided
How can you pack your system with all that fat, protein and carbohydrates for breakfast? undecided

Please practice healthy eating habit - what you have there is a one way traffic to obesity , excess cholesterol and high blood pressure which can lead to heart attack and kill you before you hit 45.....smh grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2015
Little wonder these mumu boys been following you standd - With all your sabi sabi you couldn't even teach them how to eat smart.

Somebody dey swallow eba for morning dey call am breakfast? : grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by TooNoisy(f): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2015
Phema:

I'm sure you read ". . .donot have time to whine about women online"

Now, what did you say again?

I also read "they are out there in the real world trying to do their best for their families".

Now what did you write again?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by SAMBARRY: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're having that shiit for breakfast? undecided
How can you pack your system with all that fat, protein and carbohydrates for breakfast? undecided

Please practice healthy eating habit - what you have there is a one way traffic to obesity , excess cholesterol and high blood pressure which can lead to heart attack and kill you before you hit 45.....smh grin
grin

what won't I see on nl grin

just say you want. grin

all the noise you're making won't stop me from finishing the food. In fact if I like sef I fit eat fufu for 5am grin

grin grin

hungry wan kill am e dey preach about obesity grin grin

don't worry obesity is a sign of good living grin

Show us your garri and biscuit for breakfast grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by SAMBARRY: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Little wonder these mumu boys been following you standd - With all your sabi sabi you couldn't even teach them how to eat smart.

Somebody dey swallow eba for morning dey call am breakfast? : grin grin grin
ahann na so my breakfast pain you reach you wan dey cry grin

sotey you type 2post because of wheat and ewedu grin

e no go better for the person wey strike you with poverty grin

Mr gerarahia grin grin

an hungry man is a pained man let me give you some of the left overs grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 08, 2015
delleby:

Fine, truly the topic doesn't say "most" but that's what i meant. I have facts my dear not just assumptions. I grew up in such a home and I have the authority to talk on this topic. If you've read through the posts and you see some sensible comments of what some mothers being bread winners and the number of likes (also supporting same) they've attracted, you know its more than a mere assumption. Please don't use that word assumption to a topic as sensitive and real as this.
The assumption I was referring was you claiming I am such a husband or men who believe they are superior and women should take anything thrown at them. Understood?

To you it maybe sensitive to others it may not be. It's all about choice, no one is forcing you to stick with such men.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Truckpusher(m): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin

what won't I see on nl grin

just say you want. grin

all the noise you're making won't stop me from finishing the food. In fact if I like sef I fit eat fufu for 5am grin

grin grin

hungry wan kill am e dey preach about obesity grin grin

don't worry obesity is a sign of good living grin

Show us your garri and biscuit for breakfast grin
Smh. grin

I can't help but pity your sorry ass.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by SAMBARRY: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2015
Mr gerarehia aka truck pusher dey lament because of balanced diet to madding grin

e get protein
e get carbohydrates
e get calcium and vitamims

E never chop am for im life but I will be kind enough to give it small since they say an hungry man is a bitter man. You nor see say as e see food body dey pepper am as if them electrocute im body

you better con chop make you get small stamina for your skinny body grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by SAMBARRY: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Smh. grin

I can't help but pity your sorry ass.
mr gerarehia you don help yasef with one sardine grin

don't cry na.go for food stamps abi do you want the left over of my dog's rice grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Kimoni: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2015
What a thread!!!!!
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2015
TooNoisy:

I also read "they are out there in the real world trying to do their best for their families".

Now, what did you write again?

Same one you read babes.

2 Likes

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Op, you're very correct!

God bless and keep my mum who always travel almost every week just to see her children survive and we actually have a father who does nothing. undecided
seconded!!....nd the thing is,I dunno how to hate my dad
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by delleby(f): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
seconded!!....nd the thing is,I dunno how to hate my dad
Hmm, at least he's not trying his best to tarnish your mums image or worse still, trying to kill you.
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Ewuro4: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
What happened here ? sad
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
delleby:

Hmm, at least he's not trying his best to tarnish your mums image or worse still, trying to kill you.
ooh....judging from the way u sound,it seems u are experiencing such
Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Warlord3000:

Uncle Truckpusher... I have tried so hard to ignore all this banter for quite a while but I think it's time to finally say something.. {even person owe another person money na small thing to this "manhunt"}

Uncle have you noticed how you have been quoting standd for the past couple of months without getting her attention... Hmm..

Why not just let it slide.

You quote her to insult her, name calling and abuse etc and yet no reply from her.

abeg if we pursue person tey and no catch am, no be to free the person and look other direction... {kilode gan na}..

This is a typical e-bullying and its getting too much...

Help yourself you can't continue to be like this.... {maybe politics section allows that but not in this way}

Please move on and find another victim.. Hmm maybe someone like me cheesy

cheesygrincheesy oh oh, you have seen for yourself na, he jumps out of the blues to quote me, insult and call his female folks names. This child trapped in the body of a 30+ yrs old adult sh!ts with his mouth and talks with his @nus so if I do not acknowledge nor reply his mentions; it's just cos I can't be drawn into his sh!t. He knows that he can't bully me, he tried it before and failed, just like the others.
But then, I have stopped replying cos you, my dear friend asked me to stop replying insults. Hope you didn't forget. And I respect you enough to listen to your advice smiley
Again, my mentor Ishilove keeps reminding me that I'm a mod, and so I should rub all the insults on my body like cream cheesy I am learning eh.

You my dear should stop quoting him too, he wouldn't mind insulting his parents in an e-fight just to score cheap points, so pls leave him to play in the mud all alone.

Cc Oreos

Btw, I went through your blog in search of the google indexing post. Can I do the indexing with my phone or do I need a PC? I need to start posting on my blog ASAP.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ewuro4:
What happened here ? sad
I dunno too undecided I got 17mentions from this place cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man / How & Why do siblings fall apart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.