Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions (20086 Views)

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Chai only me left cry
meaning what na? Say u pass ur folks as per d point f focus.. grin

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Deejavuu(f): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
I know that sign. cheesy

Nigga know nothing grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Go find food chop we don occupy the thread like the popular occupy Nigeria movement during the fuel subsidy saga. grin
Hehe. cheesy

Make una occupy abeg, na standd I been want but she dun run like cattle wey no get fulani for her back. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

Nigga know nothing grin
This nigga can code o. grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I do agree that majority of the girls we have now are basically interested in mundane topics. Their interest seems to dive into the Atlantic Ocean once a brainstorming topic is raised.

This is not to say that there are no intelligent girls. There are a lot of them but when numerically compared to the bimbos, they are nearly want we call in physics, a negligible number.

Quote me and type nonsense and I'll tell you why a snake can never win a squirrel in a fight. cool

Ode!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nneka123:
LOL. Which boy? lipsrsealed
That wasn't for you anyway.

I want a private chat with you , what do you think? smiley

Before you assume anything ,I'm not toasting you o unless you so ask me to . grin
Aha! Before I go begin hear story . cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
Well ... m attracted to intelligent ladies with gud conversation skills.. tough nd intense with words... there r girls or women of such nature... ain't ruling dat out.. but seriously Nigerian girls has dis mentality dat weneva a guy says hi to em maybe on a social platform or physically dat he's looking for d fish in d pond. dats one of d reasons older hard working women r a big hit for me..

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
Deejavuu, you can never intimidate anyone that shares same view with me with ur writeup. I have made myself clear!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
kramfonos:

Do mind rationalizing why several members of your gender have been avoiding this thread?

You all keep churning out evasive replies.

U can say that again
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Well ... m attracted to intelligent ladies with gud conversation skills.. tough nd intense with words... there r girls or women of such nature... ain't ruling dat out.. but seriously Nigerian girls has dis mentality dat weneva a guy says hi to em maybe on a social platform or physically dat he's looking for d fish in d pond. dats one of d reasons older hard working women r a big hit for me..
I like that! Older hard working women cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by ronald4lif(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe. cheesy

Make una occupy abeg, na standd I been want but she dun run like cattle wey no get fulani for her back. grin grin

I no know why she tear race. Whenever men points out some of women negatives and espress discontentment towards some perceive ills of the womenfolk they must be labelled unfocused, a kid and jobless like she posited.

Issues like this are debatable issues which at the end of the day either side of debaters could be right or wrong. But attempting to blackmail me by making unfounded insinuations without countering the facts raised by the OP doesn't wrings me in the slightest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
AgapeCharis, I see u cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
angieberry:
That's true, but you misinterprete my point which is, most of these people who open threads to say derogatory things about ladies, like this thread for instance that says that Nigerian ladies are unintelligent to converse with; they don't even have the guts to approach a classy, intelligent lady so they settle for the less intelligent ones and then they come here to spew all sorts of nonsense. I'm sure you'd agree with me.

About the highlighted phrase: it has a degree of truism to it - a significant one.

What's your definition of "classy"? Tonto Dike could pass off as "classy" - good looks, graceful carriage, high-browl-iving- but she's a bimbo all the same. Compare her to Bimbo Akintola who has got all the aforestated attributes yet she's opinionated and INTELLIGENT.

Both women are perched on society's higher SOCIAL stratum. That a man who's not on the same social level with Tonto Dike has hesitations above taking a conversational initiative with her doesn't change the fact that she's a bimbo.

That's the essence of this thread (not minding the personality of the moniker who created it).

I've met and still interact with very intelligent ladies with varied interests. One of the reasons I keep them close is because females like them are , pardon me, not bountious.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by wristbangle: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

I no know why she tear race. Whenever men points out some of women negatives and espress discontentment towards some perceive ills of the womenfolk they must be unfocused, a kid and jobless like she posited.

Issues like this are debatable issues which at the end of the day either side of debaters could be right or wrong. But attempting to blackmail me by making unfounded insinuations without countering the facts raised by the OP doesn't wrings me in the slightest.

Bro, I have come to understand that most naija babes hate hearing the truth.

Them go hear wien 4 my next article!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
wristbangle:

grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
I like that! Older hard working women cheesy
I tell u... I like intense conversations... which has to put d whole brain in full effect.. Dere were some girls I once chatted up... I didn't intend to date any .just for friendship sake.. Bn a while I had female friends.. d moment I began to create a bond thru some heart warming cum deep conversations.. they began d childish thinking dat "how can someone dats not my bf know some deep things bout me"? At dat point it was glaring I needed to give em d long rope... Older hard working women r a big hit I repeat.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by wristbangle: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
grin

Bro, u kuku no say I sabi bash dem. U dey talk true yan. Instead of them learning, they are bashing you as if you raped them.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Typical.
Focus on the issue to defend your gender.
You want to distract, huh? Nice try.
oreos:

Ode!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by ronald4lif(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
wristbangle:

Most people detest the truth especially when it's unfavourable to them, men and women alike. But their disdain for it doesn't negate it viability. When someone feels a perception isn't factual, they have to churn out the facts not blanket and intimidating statements.

Soonest, they'd class all guys who holds similar opinion as the OP as broke and stingy. We have been there before and know their evasive gimmicks.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by ronald4lif(m): 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
oreos:

Ode!

You know who is behind the moniker, right?

Modified: sorry was meant to quote kramfoson TSOM not you.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by charijee(f): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney, inasmuch as I agree with some of your points raised up there, I still do not subscribe to your assertion of 98 out of 100...c'mon guy, we all have our different fields and specifications....chatting up a girl in the area you're knowledgeable and she contributing little or nothing doesn't make her less intelligent....you could also get stuck when she takes you on tour in her domicile.

Like someone rightly said, it all depend on the calibre of girls you "deliberately " roll with.....I guess you drew your conclusions from what's happening here on nl.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

You know who is behind the moniker, right?

Modified: sorry was meant to quote kramfoson TSOM not you.

I know. _Insidous. She's my friend.cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by wristbangle: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Most people detest the truth especially when it's unfavourable to them, men and women alike. But their disdain for it doesn't negate it viability. When someone feels a perception isn't factual, they have to churn out the facts not blanket and intimidating statements.

Soonest, they'd class all guys who holds similar opinion as the OP as broke and stingy. We have been there before and know their evasive gimmicks.

Exactly. When someone state facts they are against, they use that occasion as a bait to take it on guys as if they have precipitated beef for them.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by angieberry(f): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
There's a lot of truth in your post, I must say. When I hear the word "classy", I always imagine a smart, decent,sophisticated and high-class woman but your allusion to those two actresses has really made my definition void. But, I'd disagree with you on your last statement. There are LOTS of intelligent women out there at least, from what I've seen. At least, you do agree that they exist unlike op (who even sounds unintelligent himself)
kramfonos:

About the highlighted phrase: it has a degree of truism to it - a significant one.

What's your definition of "classy"? Tonto Dike could pass off as "classy" - good looks, graceful carriage, high-browl-iving- but she's a bimbo all the same. Compare her to Bimbo Akintola who has got all the aforestated attributes yet she's opinionated and INTELLIGENT.

Both women are perched on society's higher SOCIAL stratum. That a man who's not on the same social level with Tonto Dike has hesitations above taking a conversational initiative with her doesn't change the fact that she's a bimbo.

That's the essence of this thread (not minding the personality of the moniker who created it).

I've met and still interact with very intelligent ladies with varied interests. One of the reasons I keep them close is because females like them are , pardon me, not bountious.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
charijee:
Rapmoney, inasmuch as I agree with some of your points raised up there, I still do not subscribe to your assertion of 98 out of 100...c'mon guy, we all have our different fields and specifications....chatting up a girl in the area you're knowledgeable and she contributing little or nothing doesn't make her less intelligent....you could also get stuck when she takes you on tour in her domicile.

Like someone rightly said, it all depend on the calibre of girls you "deliberately " roll with.....I guess you drew your conclusions from what's happening here on nl.

Nairaland or Facebook is a microcosm of what is obtainable in the larger society.

If the OP templates the argument on what is obtainable here, it is valid. After all, the persons behind the monikers on Nairaland are part of the society.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
What kind of moronic thread is this?
This op and his "praise-singers" must be high on something, what effrontery!

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by ronald4lif(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
wristbangle:

Exactly. When someone state facts they are against, they use that occasion as a bait to take it on guys as if they have precipitated beef for them.

It's called victimization. The script is, once a man or group of men expresses their disapproval or disdain of any misdemeanors of the womenfolk 'we' cry gender profiling and employ the victimization card. The script is so Victorian to bamboozle or silence anyone.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Votukpa(m): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
classicB:
. It depends on the kind of girls you move with, and your mentality about Nigerian girls have clouded ur knowledge regarding that area.
I have been working with guys lately and I tell you that they have nothing else to gist or talk about other than the new techniques of wooing a girl, discussing their last sex with the latest girl and so many annoying topics, sometimes I ask myself whether am safe with them self.
While in school too hardly will you see group of guys discuss reasonable topics.
It takes intelligent people to gather to discuss intelligent matter.
My point is...move with intelligent girls kiss

You miss the point MA...
The point is, there are so few of such ladies in our society that the ones who r smart r hard to find to move with.

So few that intelligent men who want female company have to resort to clowning and talking to ladies about nonsense because they expect such ladies to resonate with that.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
angieberry:
There's a lot of truth in your post, I must say. When I hear the word "classy", I always imagine a smart, decent,sophisticated and high-class woman but your allusion to those two actresses has really made my definition void. But, I'd disagree with you on your last statement. There are LOTS of intelligent women out there at least, from what I've seen. At least, you do agree that they exist unlike op (who even sounds unintelligent himself)

If you've noticed, the operative words in my responses have been "comparatively" and "relatively".

Let's assume there are ten million women on Zee planet and only one million of those converse intelligently. One million on its own is a large number but COMPARED to the total number of women, one million passes of as few 'cause one-tenth is a poor fraction.

There are millions of intelligent women but compared to the female population of literate women, they are few.

This argument has been based on relative terms not an outright generalization.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
misssclassy:

What do you know? Are you any better?

I can bet my last penny that you are dumber than 95% of Nigerian girls
pardon my effrontry little missy, but a quick glance at your dp shows that you most active in romance,family,and dating benches,whatever happend to scientific and technology forums lol.#JustLikeMe.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
What kind of moronic thread is this?
This op and his "praise-singers" must be high on something, what effrontery!

Begone bimbo!

If you aren't grounded enough to counter the OP with intelligent points, begone!

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
kramfonos:

Begone bimbo!

If you aren't grounded enough to counter the OP with intelligent points, begone!

Empty vessel!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] / Hoe Stories (18+) / Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.