Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions (20078 Views)

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
So whoever quotes u commits a crime? This why I said lots of Nigerian ladies can't exhibit intelligence! cool

Oh yea, I can see how intelligent you are by belittling women with this your thread with your praise singers

Use your head for once please. How about reading his reply first before displaying your stupidity all over the place. Mtcheww

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Votukpa:

Men incline towards settling their differences with rhetoric and logical argument.

Women incline towards throwing verbal punches and emotionally hurtful lines- a smokescreen of hostility when they actually have nothing meaningful to say in response to common sense. Feminized men do this too.

Don't be like like these women. Rise above their inclinations.

This should be etched on the steel railings of the Statue of Liberty in large fonts so women in aeroplanes can see it.cheesy

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Onomeglo i see you,but its like yesterdays daggers are stiil deep in our backs...
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Oh yea, I can see how intelligent you are by belittling women with this your thread with your praise singers

Use your head for once please. How about reading his reply first before displaying your stupidity all over the place. Mtcheww
It is very obvious that u are hiding behind that moniker to spew trash! Reveal urself. We are wiser! cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
charijee:
You suppose don sleep by now grin

Why I even answer you sef lipsrsealed

By this time last year, I wasn't asleep

Oh...so it's true you are avoiding me.....OK na
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by ronald4lif(m): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
classicB:

Can I also say there are few intelligent guys too? wink the thing is most girls don't get fascinated by topics the op is talking about, but that doesn't make them less intelligent

Granted. Most ladies aren't intrigued by the topic the OP highlighted and have their preferences. Good and fine. But how penetrating and enlighten are these choice topics lots of ladies prioritised above others. What's the essence of someone taking delights in mundane discourse as the Kardashians, X-factor, in-vogue human hair and celebrity news compared to the topics pointed out by the OP?

Is there no parameter to differentiating important and brain-cracking issues to trivialities? If not, then there should be no distinction between general issues as we can as well say a mentally imbalance person is intelligent since he revels in his specialty.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
It is very obvious that u are hiding behind that moniker to spew trash! Reveal urself. We are wiser! cheesy

Hiding behind moniker indeed!
It's very obvious there's no difference between you and those vain female friends of yours.
"Birds of a feather...."

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Don't get. How?

I noticed that you disappeared for a while from Nairaland, though that was before I deactivated again.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Randyhot:
Allleluyaaa...

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Hiding behind moniker indeed!
It's very obvious there's no difference between you and those vain female friends of yours.
"Birds of a feather...."
Don't worry, u have been noticed! cheesy grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
Don't worry, u have been noticed! cheesy grin

Run along tongue
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by charijee(f): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

By this time last year, I wasn't asleep

Oh...so it's true you are avoiding me.....OK na
tongue tongue
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by ronald4lif(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
oreos:

I noticed that you disappeared for a while from Nairaland, though that was before I deactivated again.

I went on a brief vacation.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
Randyhot:
Onomeglo i see you,but its like yesterdays daggers are stiil deep in our backs...
ce qui?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by wristbangle: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:

By their action, we shall know them bro. cheesy wink

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Granted. Most ladies aren't intrigued by the topic the OP highlighted and have their preferences. Good and fine. But how penetrating and enlighten are these choice topics lots of ladies prioritised above others. What's the essence of someone taking delights in mundane discourse as the Kardashians, X-factor, in-vogue human hair and celebrity news compared to the topics pointed out by the OP?

Is there no parameter to differentiating important and brain-cracking issues to trivialities? If not, then there should be no distinction between general issues as we can as well say a mentally imbalance person is intelligent since he revels in his specialty.

I suggest you guys should start helping we ladies regarding that area. Instead of engaging in silly topics, why not engage her in brain cracking issues?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2015

I know a lady here, quite pretty, but most of her posts are in the TV/Movies section - the Zeeworld movies and Telemundo series to be precise.

Back and forth she argues about some silly Mexican lovey-dovey soap opera. When she comments in the Romance section, for example, it's always comments like "na wa o", "not true" and "LOL. Hmmm. Okay".

Pray tell, judging from such comments, is such a lady intelligent?

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
classicB:

I dnt get u
reading the topic of a post is enough to draw your attention if you will contribute or not,but to shy away when it takes a heavy intellectual dimension is just a testimony of ones naivety or ignorance.most people dont like to get soiled in the witty tasks of critical thinking, so you see my logic of trying to quit when the tasks of getting to germany becomes cumbersome.

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
There are more than 10million girls in Nigeria.... the fact you've had a chance to speak with 100 dumb ones doesn't make the remaining 9,999,900+ ones dumb too na.... haba..... make una dey do critical analysis before una generalize..... that being said, this same reason is why I have very few females in my life, and they are all intelligent.... the rest, well....only God knows lol

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

I went on a brief vacation.

Okay.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
onomeglo:
ce qui?
thats my girl! You going all frenchy with me tonight,i like your humour though.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Randyhot:
reading the topic of a post is enough to draw your attention if you will contribute or not,but to shy away when it takes a heavy intellectual dimension is just a testimony of ones naivety or ignorance.most people dont like to get soiled in the witty tasks of critical thinking, so you see my logic of trying to quit when the tasks of getting to germany becomes cumbersome.
Hmm
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
wristbangle:

By their action, we shall know them bro. cheesy wink
My guy, she has been noticed cheesy. She must have created that account as a means of disguising herself! Check properly and u will notice that she's one feeble hell of a female on NL cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
Randyhot:
thats my girl! You going all frenchy with me tonight,i like your humour though.
huh?who is ur gurl? Cet homme est drole grin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
There are more than 10million girls in Nigeria.... the fact you've had a chance to speak with 100 dumb ones doesn't make the remaining 9,999,900+ ones dumb too na.... haba..... make una dey do critical analysis before una generalize..... that being said, this same reason is why I have very few females in my life, and they are all intelligent.... the rest, well....only God knows lol
Why do u peeps keep talking of 'generalization'? Did u read the post? I said 'most'!!! I didn't say 'all'!!! Got that?
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Rapmoney(m): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
kramfonos:

I know a lady here, quite pretty, but most of her posts are in the TV/Movies section - the Zeeworld movies and Telemundo series to be precise.

Back and forth she argues about some silly Mexican lovey-dovey soap opera. When she comments in the Romance section, for example, it's always comments like "na wa o", "not true" and "LOL. Hmmm. Okay".

Pray tell, judging from such comments, is such a lady intelligent?

She must be dull!
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by ronald4lif(m): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
classicB:

I suggest you guys should start helping we ladies regarding that area. Instead of engaging in silly topics, why not engage her in brain cracking issues?

Sure but how do one actualise that when some are unwilling and evasive when topical issues are tabled. It's evidential from the reactions of members of your gender on this thread which are centralised on invectives and intimidation neglecting issues.

Personally, I understand a lot of women hold back to brainstorming with the men folk to avoid being stereotyped and it would have been credible if such reasons are cited not the attacks. However, this is an online faceless medium and there should be no barricades on the range of topics a lady can delve in regardless of any vitriolics. Not like the men are way superior in this context but they have the edge.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
onomeglo:
huh?who is ur gurl? Cet homme est drole grin
oh i love it when you turn the table against me,you may not know this but am becoming infatuated with every thing that promotes you on nairaland.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
Why do u peeps keep talking of 'generalization'? Did u read the post? I said 'most'!!! I didn't say 'all'!!! Got that?

Most?.... and you have talked to how many girls out of the 10million+? undecided
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

I no know why she tear race. Whenever men points out some of women negatives and espress discontentment towards some perceive ills of the womenfolk they must be unfocused, a kid and jobless like she posited.

Issues like this are debatable issues which at the end of the day either side of debaters could be right or wrong. But attempting to blackmail me by making unfounded insinuations without countering the facts raised by the OP doesn't wrings me in the slightest.
Honestly ,there are some ladies I come across here I can help but pity the nigga that would end up with such a calamity.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
She must be dull!

Simpleton she is.

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions by kramfonos(m): 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Honestly ,there are some ladies I come across here I can help but pity the nigga that would end up with such a calamity.

Derailers' Paradise is on 'fire'.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] / Hoe Stories (18+) / Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria