Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (48768 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by groundnutoil(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2015
Margauxluv:
all guys aiint beast..

BTW I dnt visit much buh if I do n he try such... hmmmm..
na only God nd his cabinets go safe him.
wetin u go do am also most girls ain't holy either
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Toks2008(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

But it's not as easy as it seems o.Even for men, getting raped by several girls can hurt real bad. I have heard cases where the victims faint grin.Its traumatic. How long the penis want stand for over 3/4 sexually active girls? Some will even hold the victims hand, beating and slapping him to keep quiet a d "eerect".It is not humane o.o.For those guys that wants to be raped, it's not as easy as it seem.

Its still worth the experience..i will just beg them not to beat me and they should get a erection enhancement because i no go fit go marathon for hours without resting a bit lol.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by lexy2014: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Begonia:

ClassicB, your thread was right on point. You don't have to pay attention to these guys. Everyone knows 99.5% of the males on this forum are just daft, low self-esteemed chauvinists.

Quote me any day, the mind of the average Nigerian male is fucke.d up.
It's sickening. I tell you.
"the mind of the average Nigerian male is fucke.d up"

how did u come to this conclusion?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

Am an introvert kind of person, i only spare my time for good friends tongue I dnt visit guys at all anymore, the only guy I visit and comfortable with is my boyfriend. And hey!! I dnt have any grunge against the male folks
Tnk u

Seems you have a grudge with the English spelling.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by groundnutoil(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2015
1bkaye:
A hit dog will holler lol. Whilst not all men are rapists let's not act like there isn't an epidemic of rape and sexual violence in Nigeria so please spare us

girls no d rape boys too y don't u guys too about DAT also
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Now that's is a bloody rape! Girls school for that matter.You see, Konji is no respecter of any man, hence the need for both sex to exercise self control. I schooled in a girls school grin grin grin. Can testify to these and many atrocities there. whew! I will never send my child to same sex school.
Hehehe.... Not at all.... My children will definitely go to schools with quality teachers and with good moral standards!
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by lexy2014: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2015
MarieSucre:

its good that we hit all angles to better understand and curb the act but this topic and as well as the more prevalent one in Nigeria is about male on female rape not female on female rape.
So we all look d other way when its female on female rape because it isnt as prevalent as male on female rape? thats wonderful. isnt it better to address an issue in its infancy b4 it becomes prevalent?

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

And what make you think i di t have men that cares for me?
What makes you think its only women that needs care? I am drowning here with someone that needs my 100 percent attention. Men also need to be taken care of as much as women.
Talkin about Sex, when I need it, I get it! I hardly attach emotions to it.I no dey use boyfriend do husband.
Good for you! But please... Sexing one man is a good idea to adhere to... And goodluck to the man that's craving for ya attention! He's prolly high on love! Who knows? grin
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by holysaint1(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Gwan2:
I toasted you for over à month , buyin recharge cards and goodies to Wow you.....after which u obliged my request wit à no sex rule, only romancing.
You came to my house diz certain day, after à hot romance, we engaged in sex.....aside d recharge cards n goodies i always buy 4 you, i used my energy to satisfy u so dat you wont call me a weaklin, pour out my rich proteinous fluid dat will take several days of eatin gud food to be restored....
The only tin u did was open ur legs and shout all manner of names to high heaven in estasy while i pound, sweatin out my lil energy....
After all diz scenerio...u wake up, wash urself up, filled with guilt and shout RAPE all because WE broke ur no sex rule...
Ur also à rapist....coz u raped me of my money, energy, proteinous fluid, etc.

bruh... Hope u knw say u funny.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Mikwus(f): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2015
Cc: katastrofy

Your response to ClassicB was on point.

However, i also relate withe her story. These days "men" find it hard to receive compliments without turning it around to mean the lady wants something, likewise women.
Being courteous to men these days is scary because it turns out to mean something else for 80% of men.
Most people these days don't know how to be kind, so they don't know how to receive kindness themselves 'cos they believe every act of kindness must come with a price tag.

Truly, this is tainting the image of MEN and WOMEN in our society.

Yes, there are good men and women out there with pure hearts and genuine intentions, but we are humans and can't see beyond the physical especially if we have previously had bad experiences.

It is quite hard to tell who is trust worthy and who isn't and giving a benefit of doubt might be risky.

To ClassicB,
Most of us have had sad experiences, but how you pull through and see things in a new light forms the new you.

You can't keep hiding, let go and live life. Life is happening now, seek help if you must and you will see the beauty in others. Don't let your past rob you of a very pleasant now and a beautiful feature

Best of luck to you wink wink

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Pidggin(f): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2015
yanabasee:

Like seriously! I have been educated to sit my daughter down and give good advices! Why would she even visit a man by herself? You don't visit men by urself... Like somebody posted up there... The are quite a number of girls out there that have never encountered rape cases before...not becoz they dnt visit guys...but becoz they understand men! And becoz they know their worth! A friend of mine met a girl 6years ago in the university....he deflowered the girl... Now they're married! There are good testimonies about girls out there who's got good virtue and they live to protect it!
I said she's loose becoz her post depicts every sense of it.... She has a guy and yet she has had three cases of attempted rape... What took her to those other guys place? If not to cheat on her man!
The essential thing for a girl to do is to stick to one man! With this effort! This unwarranted rape cases will reduce!
Get a lexicon and look up for the word "cheap"... You will get a perfect definition!

Are you for real?! You sound unintelligent . So if a lady understands men that is a license to avoid rape lol seriously what planet are you from?! If a lady knows her worth she can't get raped?! Look who is talking, you clearly don't have a clue about women nor do you understand the way a woman thinks, and you expect every woman including a teenager to understand men. What is the relationship between having self-worth and rape? I can imagine a lady telling her sexually charged male friend "You can see I have self-worth, don't molest or rape me!" Are you drunk?

OK your friend raped a girl, deflowered her and later married her good! Ask your daughter or niece to visit their friends and beg to be raped so the guys can marry them, that's fine.

"The essential thing for a girl to do is to stick to one man! With this effort the unwarranted rape cases will reduce" It appears all is not well with you. Did the students raped or molested by the lecturer tell you they didn't stick to one man? Lol u funny, please how old are u grin

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by sleekch1c(f): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Very intelligent comment. I woke up this early morning and clicked on this thread, and some comments from my fellow guys had me shouting Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I don't endorse the OP's thread at all. Its plain bullshit. ClassicB made valid points in her thread. Simple.

Thank you and God bless you for being honest.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by chinedumo(m): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2015
djcliff:
well she exaggerated it alot, bt girls this day are nt helping matter too. imagine I AV to myk out with my husband b4 going to church because of does provocative dressing girl wear to church. sometimes I AV to dress provocating too just to keep pace. and yet they expect the brothers to invite later to their house 4 fellowship & Bible reading. who is deceiving who?

This is serious. You are kidding right?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Ngokafor(f): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2015
yanabasee:

Maturity isn't by age! Its by how much you can articulate and mature informations!
Secondly... A man who doesn't battle or gives u trouble doesn't really care much about you...they will spend on you..which is exactly what u desire for... The matured men u're talkin about got one girl and told her he will date her and also help her but doesn't want her to get married to any other man! But he's married and have 3kids... The girl is clocking 36 this year and she's still enjoying the money... That's ur class of friends... But just this year... The man left her and get another younger girl... And she's stranded...! You better use ur head and avoid falling for men with sweet tones!

...You nairaland males are unbelievable...so you mean you typed 'a man who doesnt battle or give you troubles does not care about you' with a straight face..like seriously! shocked..

...Where are all you guys warped thinking coming from?..so so twisted and completely opposite to the basic human standard..little wonder most of you see nothing wrong with rape,parroting daft excuses like dress code and all.Same way most of you see fraud and 419 as just 'business'..smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2015
yanabasee:

Good for you! But please... Sexing one man is a good idea to adhere to... And goodluck to the man that's craving for ya attention! He's prolly high on love! Who knows? grin

Or even lust or both.You know say dem no dey trust una grin cheesy
You don c the drama wey fowl wey won enter strange house dey play.E go first dey dormot, carry one leg throw inside, the other one go remain outside. The fowl go kon stretch neck to look inside whether na "no go area".Na so I dey do o when it comes to men o.If I look see say the thing pass me, I go spread my wings like fowl, fly Comot, jjump enter roof! The niggar wey won use me shine can only look at me from that degraded distance. No time.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Ngokafor(f): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2015
Joy1706:

Actually even in the act of lovemaking, once she says stop, withdraw else it becomes rape. Once consent has been withdrawn (no matter how far u guys had gone), and you dont stop, it becomes rape.

The ish would then be proving it

....They are too daft to understand that...thats why they end up in jail abroad,cos they usually forget that Europe and America is not as lawless as this country.

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Ngokafor(f): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2015
DeeTus:
Stay away from irresponsible guys then.

....The problem is that the irresponsible men far outweighs the responsible ones..
....That is the tragedy. sad
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2015
yanabasee:

Hehehe.... Not at all.... My children will definitely go to schools with quality teachers and with good moral standards!

Hmmm! I had quality teachers back then and the school then was even a missionary school with reverend sisters of which some were expatriates. But after school hour, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, shittes gets down. Expulsion then was rampant, so what girls did then was to use a my opportunity they get outside the school to commit atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 10, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
sweetgala:

Rather if I may correct you for both male and female whom have been victims of sexual assault, 75% of the cases their abuser is known to them and someone they trust. That is statistical fact

Ok.
But in a situation where both the man and woman claimed to be raped. Among the two who will you believe ?.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2015
I have seen a situation where a man was raped by a woman but when he raised alarm people didn't take him serious. Simply because he is a man. Does it mean that the man don't have right to complain when raped?

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2015
Pidggin:

Are you for real?! You sound unintelligent . So if a lady understands men that is a license to avoid rape
Can you read at all? Common sense should tell u the extent u will go to reduce the case rape if u understand men! Try and get a sense... You really don't have a value sounding like this... This is one reason a lot of u go into blind date and get raped! And u won't still learn a thing!

lol seriously what planet are you from?! If a lady knows her worth she can't get raped?
If a woman knows her worth... She will know the sort of people to mingle with... This alone will intensify her virtue and reduce her from risking herself with people that will turn and rape her... Your worth counts... I'll say... Men will always rape worthless girls...

Look who is talking, you clearly don't have a clue about women nor do you understand the way a woman thinks, and you expect every woman including a teenager to understand men.

This u sounding like a teen... Isn't it from being a teen that they become ladies? If ur parents never sat u down when u were a teen to educate u about men... U shld educate ur teen daughters when u eventually get one! And not when they've made mistakes and become adults dat u'll kickstart ur lessons on them...

What is the relationship between having self-worth and rape?
Jesus christ! A girl who's got self-worth has dignity and she doesn't sound like you! Her dresses, her friends, her thinking, her judgement, everything about her shows how worthy she is...the same kindaf girls worthless girls (like you) go about envying!
I can imagine a lady telling her sexually charged male friend "You can see I have self-worth, don't molest or rape me!"
This is very childish and the most unthinkable post I've ever read on Nairaland.... What is she doing in her male friend's place if she wasn't there to get laid? Be matured! I've got a colleague, and she told my male colleauge point blank how she visited him two times and he never made a move on her that she will never visit him anymore... And he told her he doesn't flirt... That's maturity!
Are you drunk?
If schooling is term drunk...then I'm drunk educating you!

OK your friend raped a girl, deflowered her and later married her good!
Is comprehension an issue? I never said he raped her... He deflowered her... Common sense should have ministered to u that he befriended her back then...
Ask your daughter or niece to visit their friends and beg to be raped so the guys can marry them, that's fine.
This is you, sounding immature!

"The essential thing for a girl to do is to stick to one man! With this effort the unwarranted rape cases will reduce" It appears all is not well with you. Did the students raped or molested by the lecturer tell you they didn't stick to one man?
All is well with me... I have a wife to marry! And I don't go about encouraging people to flirt... Only if u understand what sex is all about and the effect of it on ur gene... You wouldn't sound this amateur
Lol u funny, please how old are u grin
I'm old enough to scold u and even cater for u, for the rest of ur life...

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 10:35am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Hmmm! I had quality teachers back then and the school then was even a missionary school with reverend sisters of which some were expatriates. But after school hour, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, shittes gets down. Expulsion then was rampant, so what girls did then was to use a my opportunity they get outside the school to commit atrocities.
Hehehehe....was in a boarding school as well... Male school.... A then missionary school too... All that happened there was fighting, thuggery, cultism, ...and smoking... I never got influenced by the things I saw.... Coz I know the father I had back home and my background instigated me morale being! But I had friends that would protect and fight for me...coz of the legacy my older cousin left!
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Or even lust or both.You know say dem no dey trust una grin cheesy
You don c the drama wey fowl wey won enter strange house dey play.E go first dey dormot, carry one leg throw inside, the other one go remain outside. The fowl go kon stretch neck to look inside whether na "no go area".Na so I dey do o when it comes to men o.If I look see say the thing pass me, I go spread my wings like fowl, fly Comot, jjump enter roof! The niggar wey won use me shine can only look at me from that degraded distance. No time.
Buahahahahahahaha.... That sounds smart....but forget it.... You never jam Mr smart.... Well... I wouldn't go further... There is one story I'd share with you...it will go along way to tell u dat...if u want to outsmart a guy...he'll in turn make u useless! And u will end up getting used! But please stick to just one man! That's the joy I get seeing ppl enjoy a lasting relationship! grin
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:
Lol. Why are you pained?? Are u a rapist
nah
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Alihkizito(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2015
Adeyinka12:
Another front page material
plz highlight more of diz frontpage to ma understandin.... Cos i saw
everyguy(rapist) & sexygurls(rapedvictim)
coments... "Plz op frontpage"

thanks
am new.8-) sad sad
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2015
Ngokafor:

...You nairaland males are unbelievable...so you mean you typed 'a man who doesnt battle or give you troubles does not care about you' with a straight face..like seriously! shocked..

...Where are all you guys warped thinking coming from?..so so twisted and completely opposite to the basic human standard..little wonder most of you see nothing wrong with rape,parroting daft excuses like dress code and all.Same way most of you see fraud and 419 as just 'business'..smh undecided
Another fish-brained girl...
Lemme tell u.... Trouble comes in when a girl begins to cheat or dates a man that's a flirt...If a man loves u... He will be concerned about u and ur welfare and to some extent....they will be so jealous! And that is what u idiots term immaturity! And will never do anything to hurt you or give u trouble or want u to trouble their emotions as well...
If a man has a girl he loves and out of his flirty life, decides to have a date with you...and you sit infront of him and be answering other male calls and he doesn't bother himself about what you do... Just get it straight, that the moment he's done having u as many times he can...he will dump you!
With how you reason! I can imagine how many times u've ben dumped! Coz u won't fancy any man dat will get disturb over ur affairs with other men!
Trouble comes in when u make dt silly mistake to date the wrong man...and or u as a girl isn't consistent! And either of u will get hurt...but if he doesn't get concerned about the troubles u give him...he doesn't care...and so he doesn't love you... Capisce?

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Alihkizito(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2015
Adeyinka12:
Another front page material
please highlight more of these frontpage to ma understandin.... Because i saw
everyguy(rapist) & sexygurls(rapedvictim)
coments... "Please op frontpage"
thanks
am new.8-) sad sad
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2015
yanabasee:

Buahahahahahahaha.... That sounds smart....but forget it.... You never jam Mr smart.... Well... I wouldn't go further... There is one story I'd share with you...it will go along way to tell u dat...if u want to outsmart a guy...he'll in turn make u useless! And u will end up getting used! But plea se stick to just one man! That's the joy I get seeing ppl enjoy a lasting relationship! grin

How smart can a guy get? Are you talking about him having sex with me or stealing money from me. If na the first, no kwams, me to like "no strings attached" and na ugly guys I dey like grin grin.I friend fine boys since primary one.But if it's the second, no need again, I too stingy. Sex is overrated to me.I can't be forced to e gage when I don't want to, I can't be forced to be faithful, I take no prisoners, I love my privacy most times.Serious relationship is something I don't plan, it happens.And I can be very unstable, the fact that I fuccck a guy last night doesn't mean if i see am tomorrow, I go dey shine teeth with am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

How smart can a guy get? Are you talking about him having sex with me or stealing money from me. If na the first, no kwams, me to like "no strings attached" and na ugly guys I dey like grin grin.I friend fine boys since primary one.But if it's the second, no need again, I too stingy. Sex is overrated to me.I can't be forced to e gage when I don't want to, I can't be forced to be faithful, I take no prisoners, I love my privacy most times.Serious relationship is something I don't plan, it happens.
Lol.... Well sex per se! But that's u over liking it... What pleasure do u derive?
With this post... I can imagine how PMs u'd be gettin from NL guys! They will profess love taya! grin
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by ronald4lif(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
This is what happens when an uncouth pedofilic-twat_ is given access to cyber space.

They begin to exibit intelligence of an arbotus. And when you read their comment,one I.Q drops from 9.9% to 00.01%.

And it is evident that this leprachaun sasquatch,pyscho/sapiopathic worthless piece of _shit. Is a soul-draining,guinea worm-like virus,who I'm certain cannot be a sapien behind a computer/phone screen but a cretinous vicious invention programmed to infuriate and alter human sanity from one nairaland section to another.

If not,I would have adviced you be quarantined in an animal zoo,but on a second thought,it will be an animal abuse to take a heap of shitt lyk yourself to the zoo.

what a wool-brained dogshit.
[/size]

No mind the saphead. Churning out statistics from her ass as fact.

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by tobybasten(m): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

How smart can a guy get? Are you talking about him having sex with me or stealing money from me. If na the first, no kwams, me to like "no strings attached" and na ugly guys I dey like grin grin.I friend fine boys since primary one.But if it's the second, no need again, I too stingy. Sex is overrated to me.I can't be forced to e gage when I don't want to, I can't be forced to be faithful, I take no prisoners, I love my privacy most times.Serious relationship is something I don't plan, it happens.And I can be very unstable, the fact that I fuccck a guy last night doesn't mean if i see am tomorrow, I go dey shine teeth with am.

What I can deduce from your theories and ur mental "philosophy" ure a core girl.
Datsall

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
This is what happens when an uncouth pedofilic-twat_ is given access to cyber space.

They begin to exibit intelligence of an arbotus. And when you read their comment,one I.Q drops from 9.9% to 00.01%.

And it is evident that this leprachaun sasquatch,pyscho/sapiopathic worthless piece of _shit. Is a soul-draining,guinea worm-like virus,who I'm certain cannot be a sapien behind a computer/phone screen but a cretinous vicious invention programmed to infuriate and alter human sanity from one nairaland section to another.

If not,I would have adviced you be quarantined in an animal zoo,but on a second thought,it will be an animal abuse to take a heap of shitt lyk yourself to the zoo.

what a wool-brained dogshit.
[/size]
shocked shocked shocked
Bros please be nice gringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015 / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / Silly Things Some Girls Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.